How do I, as an individual, help improve humanity and the planet?

How do I, as an individual, help improve humanity and the planet?

I want to do the right thing. What is it?

Oh, sweet summer child..

Clean your room.

Get yourself together
Law low for awhile
Get qt waifu
If the U.S. is still worth caring about in 2020, do it all over again
/thread

*lay low

Go out with a bang and kill as many people as you can. The only mercy that you can grant these humans from this sick hell that is existence is oblivion.

AT MOST you can further science or even pass it on in the form of teaching students. otherwise there's no improvement, no goal.

Shove your fist in your ass, and pump as hard as you can till you tear your anus. Wipe the blood on your tongue then stab yourself in the face till you die.

Kys

take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue

I plan on doing Social Work. I hate almost everything but I'd like to help the children, they are innocent. I expect to see countless cases where I will be unable to assist them in any meaningful way but hope that I might reach a few and give them a proper shot at life. I thought about helping the homeless but I know if I try that I will just end up hating them.

Just don't be a dick

treat people like you want to be treated

Read Hoppe.

Any free market activity is helpful to people or else they wouldn't pay for it.

Might be helpful, but sure as hell isn't meaningful. Camwhores 'help' people I suppose, but that don't mean I'm gonna start stripping from the comfort of my own home.

Do something that other people can't. I've been a nursing aide for 10 years and it's great work. There's a shitload of people who just can't physically take care of themselves, and the difference it makes just to wipe their ass is honestly huge. Yeah it's embarrassing for them but it gives them a modicum of dignity not to be caked in filth and they're not going to get that on their own.

Avoid vices, read instead of watching TV, frequent the gym, volunteer, speak honestly about your beliefs when the moment arises, look for a loving partner.

It doesn't need to be some Herculean effort, if everyone did more of these things we'd be living in a more virtuous society overnight

get out of here you disgusting twat. first post worst post.

If you're serious the answer is simple: get a job and career plan set up (such as going to college and whatnot), find a really good friend or close intimate person and marry them, have children (or adopt), and treat yourself, children, and career with respect and decency. This is the only right answer, and there are no exceptions.

TL;DR: LIVE WELL OR DIE.

lurk moar

I forgot to mention you must also treat your wife well. Every household is a family, and every family functions better than it dysfunctions. Learn to live and be a decent person and everything will work out.

ask your dad, not the internet, feggot

Kill all cumskins

Look at your life, can it be improved? If it can don't worry about societies ills.

Get in shape.
Get educated.
Work hard.
Be ready to stand up for what is right.

Killing yourself would be a start.

praise Jesus at least 5 times a day and eat your veggies

Make as much money as you can by whatever means you can (ethical or not, legal or not), then decide what world you want and create it through your wealth. Individual effort has perhaps not surprisingly little impact on anything. You are wasting your time if you don't have a huge sum money backing up your efforts.

POO

Buy an AR-15 and train. You too can be senpai hero and send leftists bleeding out careening into the ditch!

Where you place your attention is also important, try to search out what you think is the most good in the world--the answer is different for everyone--and then go toward that thing. Sit for some time and try to listen to what your inner voice is saying, and then try to write out what you hear. It might be faint at first, but listen and trust it. You might not even think you are doing anything significant while writing, but later you will read back what you wrote and it will make sense. Find a word, google that word, collect the words that speak to you, then google those words, and repeat. You'll find something eventually. Not at first, at first it will seem hard and confusing, but if you keep at it meaning will begin to appear and you'll begin to get a sense of what is the right thing for you to do. Delete all pirated files, don't drink or do drugs or eat excessively. Exercise, sleep properly, do your chores and never harm another personally intentionally. All these things are not just patriarchal advice, they increase your soul's communication with a higher purpose. It's like a signal from the cosmos, there are certain things you can do to make the signal clear, and then you'll be on your way. Wanting to do good is the best first step, and one of the hardest. So congratulations to you for wanting something good out of your life and the life of others. I hope you stick with it, because the world needs more good men, always but especially now.

astra inclinant, sed non obligant