What is the worst state in the union, and why is it California?

What is the worst state in the union, and why is it California?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benson_Mines
books.google.com/books?id=ByYUAQAAMAAJ&pg=PA3512&lpg=PA3512&dq=geological survey new york iron&source=bl&ots=orZOPiWvRR&sig=qX-bbmjx_5RMbG5Z-XGEBcHT--4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjLvvnqoKnXAhUF44MKHZ5lD2QQ6AEISzAH#v=onepage&q=geological survey new york iron&f=false
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some parts of Cali are pretty nice. It's just their main cities that are a problem. They have way too much soft power and use it to force their world view on the rest of the country and the world.

The main cities are flooding northern California with homeless and drug addicts because they don't want to deal with them. The entire state is shit or soon will be.

Bump

that's the thing, it's BEAUTIFUL geography, it's terrible geo-politically.

it's because living in California is easy. Easy living makes people cunts

Is it California? Sure it isn't Texas? I certainly wouldn't mind if either one of them followed up on their secession threats.

>making $200 000 a year just to afford a place to live in is easy

m8

Texans aren't cancerous and don't try to shove their stupid way of life down everybody's throats

although their egos are on par with Californians

Very true.

Calexit can't happen fast enough.

>2/10 b8 made me respond

>hating the tech state
New York is obviously the worst state.
The worst people.
The worst laws.
Wall street.
Bankers.
And what do they actually produce besides pollution and filth?
People hate california for the same reason people hate gingers. It's just popular to hate them.

A majority of California white males voted Trump, unlike some northeastern states

>civic nationalism

Kill yourself immediately kike.

>t.californian

Hawaii is much worse than California.

Actually I am from Colorado.
We are also a tech state so I guess there is that common bond.
CO, CA, VA, and WA carry every other state.

>living in California is easy
You've watched too many Hollywood movies. Maybe fifty years ago it was easy, but it's not a nice place to be middle class now

>southerns
>white

immigration ruined and is ruining california. it will soon ruin the rest of the country. doesn't matter what state, it's just a matter of when.

That price inflation is a symptom of them being cunts. They all flock to the "cool" places to live because even the idea of commuting is too much work for them

>what do they produce besides pollution and filth
I'll let you take a (((guess)))

Northern New York might as well be Kentucky. None of us like those faggots in NYC

Nah it's actually not.

You know the one thing Hawaii doesn't have?

Spics.

It's automatically 10x better because of it. Ya there's the ethnic hawaiians but they're not NEARLY as bad as the spics. Sure they hate whites but honestly I don't mind that. No 10 children at least.

And like Kentucky, Northern New York is worth nothing to the States.
Having New York become the new North Dakota is fine but that's not some type of boon to New York as a whole.

Posting from the best state.
Did you guys catch the Blue Angels yesterday?

Truly a garbage people.

I'm from Fresno, please help me. It's like living in the middle east, we're just missing a few IEDs and we're set. The homeless LITTER the streets, it is totally absurd. Our air quality is putrid, the streets are filthy, even our water is bad. Crime is rampant and the economy is stagnant. Culturally, this place is a nightmare, sort of a mix of the worst parts of liberal and conservative culture. Depending on the part of town you're either in marxist lala land or fucking oakie-ville it's awful. Nuke this place, please. End it.

I live in california, we get people moving here from the Midwest all the time (usually they move back)

My question is, why are they all so fucking fat? Everyone from the midwest looks like some kind of land-whale. Huge belly hanging over their belt buckle, the women are stocky and pudgy with fat.

Just as it's easy to tell the foreigners, since they all smoke cigarrettes (locals don't), it's very easy to tell the midwestern/southerners by their disgusting visage. Is it the diet? The culture? The lack of regular exercise?

Most of them I've met were pretty stupid too, locked into low careers as truckers, or cattle ranchers or some menial shit.

there's only two tech companies on here and one is based in Texas

Most of the iron in the united states was made in New York, one of the largest and richest iron mines in the world was closed down due to increased regulations. Northern New York used to have tons of industry until it was strangled to death by NYC and Albany.

maybe because there is nothing to do in the Midwest except eat your misery away

t. arizonian

why would you use NY as an iron mining city

that would be literally retarded, this is one of the richest business centers in the
You're going to tear out Wall Street and put in an iron mine?

too many spics

Am texifag, can confirm. The place is cool except in downtown austin. The Californians came here and are fucking everything up.

It's your sense of superiority that has blinded you, they have those people everywhere and most people in the Midwest and South are normal people, you just don't see them because you can't tell a difference

they're just fucking fat as hell

Where I live basically everyone is fit. We have bike paths everywhere, everybody works out.
There is a huge local running culture

Obviously the spics fuck that up though, so I bet our stats don't look so good

NORAD headquarters is in CO so you have a lot of companies like Raytheon and Lockheed Martin in CO. There is a big cyber security market here also.

The real divide in this country has never been between the states themselves, but between rural and urban America. Even the Founders anticipated that critical fault line with the electoral college and Senate.

Please liberate us
I'm pretty self-sufficient, I won't refugee my way to another state

As a resident of California I vehemently agree.
>taxes are disgusting
>welfare state is disgusting
>education is tale of two cities and I got lucky
>culture is nonexistent, instead we have faggotry and leftism
>rights are cucked
>best job to work for security and pay with no experience: prison guard starting at like 70k or some rediculous shit, and you can get up to 90k pretty easy
The one thing I will give California, is that despite her shit roads we can drive pretty freely here. Plus I'll be governor one day and you'll see the state turn red so don't worry about it.

Meant for Are you referring to this? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benson_Mines
Because it says it was closed due to low quality of iron in ore and not being located near a waterway to support transportation costs and also influx of out of country iron.

>I'll be governor one day
and I will finance your campaign

I'm from Massachusetts and lived in California for over a year. It really depends on where you live. Rent sucks, typically very high, but you can find cheap housing or rooms to rent as long as you look enough (speaking for LA metro) pretty much every city worth living in in Cali is like this. There definitely are places you don't wanna live though, but that's no different than my home state. New York seems way grosser. I dunno though, I just loved the weather out there. People are hit or miss.

hey, that 100 square foot luxury studio apartment is pretty cozy alright, and you only need to make $300,000 a year to afford it until the lack of rent control forces you to become homeless

Nice weatlher, beautiful scenery, friendly people of every creed (black, white, muslim, rich, poor, etc.) outside of the bigger cities, but holy fuck is it expensive. A one bedroom apartment in a shithole like San Bernardino is like $800 a month, if not more, and you literally have to be a woman with kids would get government assistance, regardless of what the memes tell you.
The homelessness problem is out of control, they are everywhere, even in the suburbs, in LA there are millions of them.
The weed is pretty much legal and plentiful.
It's one of the few places I've been where getting a job by walking in and giving a firm handshake isn't a meme, you can get hired at $12/h like that, too bad cost of living makes it not matter. You have to get a roommate or a gf to survive.
LA has amazing food and the transportation system is convenient, but literally everywhere you go smells like rotten asshole and the rats are as big as footballs. Traffic is awful and will crush your soul into gravel.

Honestly, I never got the hate for California when Wall Street is in New York, and the shit they pull there is infinitely worse. I mean, sure there's Hollywood, but it's down to earth in the same way where you can get a job with basic networking.

Overall I give it 6.5/10, wouldn't live there again. Might visit.

>there are people on Sup Forums right now that can't afford a nice home in california
Jesus, do you even fly to Japan for Sushi?

>100 degrees during the World Series
>nice weather
California weather is the most overrated thing about the state. It's not much better than Arizona at this point

Yeah, I'm a Califag, and i see it all too often.

It's only that bad during the summer, and the lack of humidity makes it bearable. Try 100 in Florida and see which one you pick.

the World Series was just a few weeks ago. I'm just saying you can't claim an area has good weather when it's 100+ in late October.

books.google.com/books?id=ByYUAQAAMAAJ&pg=PA3512&lpg=PA3512&dq=geological survey new york iron&source=bl&ots=orZOPiWvRR&sig=qX-bbmjx_5RMbG5Z-XGEBcHT--4&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjLvvnqoKnXAhUF44MKHZ5lD2QQ6AEISzAH#v=onepage&q=geological survey new york iron&f=false The some of the pertinent info is on page 3555. Most of the state hasn't even been sufficiently surveyed because it would be too expensive to start a new mine in NY.

isnt north cali not filled with nignogs and beaners? isnt it more right wing? it should split off and call itself Jeffreson state.

Back in the day , I caught a plane from Atlanta to Houston. All white, suits and ties. From Houston to LA it was a wide bodied plane full of rowdy fuck ups who took pleasure in antagonising the air stewardess and each other. Except for the cool guy sitting next to me it was a total pile of shit. This was in 93.

my list of most hated to least hated states:

1.California
2.Hawaii
3. the city of new York
4. South Florida

The hilarious thing is that rent control in NYC is what killed affordable rent. Parts of San Fran and NYC should be like Tokyo but were too ready to be dominated by zoning boards and bureaucrats who hate the Japanese innovations