I need Your Help Pol

Hey, I need your guys help. There is this instagrammer who thinks assaulting people, stealing, and being a general nuisance to society is comedy. Would appreciate if yall did your magic on him.

instagram.com/stackinjames/?hl=en

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fmj_mVep6cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nypa

bump

bump

Nypa.

No.

As we can see his entire comment section is a bunch of unfunny twelve year olds

holy shit what a fucking nigger. came here to say nypa but this fucking niggaboo is going around assaulting old white women and actually thinks its funny. this is fuckin straight up the type of person who should and probably will get capridomed by someone defending themselves from this absolute parasite

where is he? needs to be reported to police.

nypa
but still he is a piece of shit but he wont face consequences because he is a famous nigger

OP If this thread dies make a new one but dont frame it as asking for help. Just present the evidence and use a screenshot of him assaulting a white person as your pic

That guy is a super nigger

this.
the thread will probably get pruned for calling for a raid.
A raid will happen without you calling one if you present the evidence

>needs to be reported to police.
this also

Toronto Canada, it says it on his ig account

hes a well mannered canadian lad looking to gain internet fame by stealing boonks gimmick youtube.com/watch?v=Fmj_mVep6cw

Nigger needs to be taken down. How can I help?

Shelby GT350... nice...

Lol all these nypa fags will call out niggers all day but when a real jiggaboo they can do something about is presented to them they just mindlessly repeat nypa because they are actually too fucking lazy to do a damn thing

пчpд

Don't give a shit, Sup Forums is not your personal army faggot

I suggest binning this thread and redoing this only, that you shake up the tone and contention of the statement to incite anger, maybe that will make people attack and doing something.