Texas, Miss Mexico yet?

we mexicans banned guns, you will be safer with us again, my redneck son.

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigración_gallega_en_México
youtube.com/watch?v=J4Ic-tHl9nQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I see a tat. Degenerate spic breeder.

>we mexicans banned guns

Yeah and now your government is run by a cartel

'Run by?' the government IS the cartel!

No

Yep. Mmmm Hmmm... shole iz

Stop appropriating celtic culture you fucking taco peddler.

Nice bait pablo

FUCK OFF, GALICIANS ARE CELTIC, THUS ALL MEXICANS.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inmigración_gallega_en_México

10% of mexicans are galician

youtube.com/watch?v=J4Ic-tHl9nQ

How can we miss you if you won't go away?

That's not what this Mexican said mestizo

and they have all the guns. Their guns didn't get 'confiscated'. How does that work?

So what are the drug cartels killing all those people with..jumping beans

>ban guns
>Mexico now run by the cartels
Yeah that's totally what I want for my state.

thats a congolombian

colombians = mexicans too, polaco

What happens is Fast and Furious where the US government supplies the cartels with firearms. These are then used to kill US border patrol agents and US citizens. La Raza amirite?

She can stay, deportation terminated

>She can stay, deportation terminated
For the pregnancy or her?

you wish. even congolombians are superior to you mesoamerican savages.

of course not, cagalan.

they are all niggers.

Are you crazy, "El Brayan"?

It is because of gun ban that Mexico became a hell-on-Earth failed state ran by caca skin savage cartel chimps.

When low-IQ caca skins ((((which are the majority here in Mexico)))) have the guns, we the good people can't defend ourselves from Obama-sent machine guns because our laws have us handtight. Also if we kill a caca skin in self defense, we are in fault for carrying a gun.

Pic very related. Doctor Mireles fought (and even hunted) cartels in Michoacan with friends -- guess who was considered the criminal by Mexican govt standards.

Fuck you El Brayan. Watch some soccer or whatever you low-tier caca skins do.

mexico is a crime ridden shit-hole.
Gun control doesn't do anything

no porfavor no

al menos soy un pais, negro cagalan jajajaajajja

ew so brown

shit taste,go back to making my tacos you faggot

You have 8 seconds to provide sauce. GO!

>remove guns
>cartel takes over country starts organ harvesting so many people they need giant dumpsters for all their hollowed out hulks of bodies
>start carving people up like turkeys and making Salvador Dali sequel road art from their corpse
No thanks

Mexico is a made-up failed state.

STFU, El Brayan, go check on La Britany.

Fucking caca skin nationalist and your Italian flag.

Better go to bed, gotta work early Godinez. Fucking low-tier chimp.

>Hating on brown girls
wtf was his problem?

>liking poo skin tainted peoples

Shit taste

Did, the answer was: 'instagram'

T H I S

This is a based mongrel burger! Dear neighbors, don't take much attention on caca skins living here in Mexico. Those degenerates are shills, don't know shit.

Hopefully everyone would share the same American values and ideals of owning guns. But that's bad news for kikes and savage caca skins.

You are a pretty cool Mexican intellectual. I truly hope one day your country will be able to be a free and prosperous one

Looks like a celtic knot too. Maybe she is proud of her european portion but odds are she just thought it was kewl.

That said, I would vigorously do her from behind anyway

>safer

are you serious? I live on the border next to Nuevo Laredo and they can't even defend themselves from the cartels.

bestgorecartelcollage.jpg

We truly are trying our best to rein in on these savage chimps.

Our main problem is that caca skins have deteriorated society to the point of turning it degenerate. Forget commies, and peasants, we believe degeneracy is what has led to these fuckers to glorify nigger-life, crime, and behavior that has affected our society in some cases beyond repair.

A new generation of right-wing politicians and leaders are rising here in Mexico.

Pic related. Will she be OUR girl? Currently right-wing congresswoman.

i remember that thread, they got mad at me when i pointed out that u can actually own guns here but it is incredibly hard and u have to jump a shitload of hoops to get something like a .38 special as the most powerful stuff for pistols and a .308 as the most powerfull for rifle. also they can deny u a permit at any time and u have to go to the only gun store in the country inside the capital

estoy contigo carnal. tenemos un camino muy dificil adelante para arreglar este pais

She looks like a mix between a poo in the loo and a tranny.
I'll stick with my teutonic european wife, and my guns.
thanks for the offer though.

This 100%.

Although you're Democrat snowflakes with your Henry Cuellar (a Hillary lover).

Texas is based, except Webb County. And you know it.

It's fucked up. My friend has an import/export business in Nuevo Laredo and he said the military is so fed up that they told him he can kill any cartel person that threatens them and they'll pick up the body to burn it. Apparently, in Mexico you go to jail for even defending yourself.

.38 Super. Every Mexican wants one, most Americans never heard of it.

There are Americans who think we who post here don't do anything to change Mexico.

And I have done so, in public sphere and intelectually. The issue is that we are outnumbered. And burgers as well as eurocucks don't get it until they become the minority too against the mass of low-IQ caca skins who constantly ruin anything related with havint a good-quality life, aesthetics, and technological advancement.

Last time we did it we had 30+ years of peace and stability. But caca skins niggered, and sunk Mexico in chaos since then.

Pic related. We need another Porfirio Diaz. Oh, how caca skin chimps hate this guy, kek.

Nice meme response, shill

Where were all the cartels getting guns from way before the Fast and Furious fiasco? You think they were using trucks of peace to settle drug disputes?

man u truly speak of the truth.
the americans and europeans that hold western values that propel advancement and which many people have died to improve cannot see how bad things are going to get when they get overrun with ordes of orcs.

love Porfirio, cant believe how they frame him as the worst thing in Mexican history in the SEP books.

hey u keep doing what u doing u have a way with words

Yes, especially because there are entire cities who don't have a police corp. Like in Nuevo Laredo, there are cities and regions where the Mexican military (infantry and Marines) have control.

So they don't have a jail. They kill in the act, taken from General Porfirio Diaz's old addage "shoot first, ask later".

Also. Yes, if you kill in self defense you can be arrested not so much for killing but for carrying a gun. They take gun ban ((stupidly)) very serious. Also Human Rights defend caca skins for being poor little brown people who deserve respect. Fuck Human Rights people -- they did a lot of harm during the crime wave of 1980's-1990's Mexico City crime wave.

Now Human Rights groups are defending savage chimp cartel member that are taken by military -- like you said.

Our laws work against law-abiding citizens. Here, corruption is king.

Sadly I can't openly say this, but at close doors at local elections and such I do make myself clear.

I identify as PAN political party... BUT I believe there should be a true right-wing option.

Yes, people follow me, but also people hate me likewise. So I decided to maneuvre backstage (tras bambalinas).

Porfirio Diaz is a great example of what Mexico should be. He brought the train, medical achievements, technological gadgets, economic stability, installed custom border stations, we were good neighbors with the US and respected in the world. He even invented tourism in Mexico by fixing the pyramids for foreigners and creating a national museum -- a first in those years!!

But nacos love being nacos. And Mexicans changed the palaces and museums to cartels, soccer and idleness.

>tat
>implants
>hoops

I thought Mexican girls were traditional beauties.

Porfirio was good until he thought only he could do do it/should be doing it.

Then he ruined Mexico by being a fucking idiot and not allowing good elections to run their course.

For sex yes, for kids no. There are plenty of brown dudes who would literally love her as wife. I have my own race of women to have kids with.

yeah, there was a point in nuevo laredo where they just stopped identifying the bodies of the people who died in "balaceras". if they have body armors, AKs, and shoot at the army, they are clearly part of the cartel. they just made a pit on the outskirts and burned them by the dozens.

yeah, those "human rights" activists are retarded. Nuevo laredo was full of young kids that would hang in the plazas on their cell phones all day (clearly look outs for the cartel). I'd see them make a call on their phone and then you'd see a truck with a bunch of guys with ARs and AKs zooming by. the police and army started going after them but they had to stop because "m-muh constitution and right to privacy"

oh yes i understand your position, i have shared my opinions on how benito juarez was actually quite coward and how santana was not some evildoer, and how porfirio is the best president we ever had. ur not alone man i hold these opinions as well as some friends and two history mayor dudes i know (one was my high school history professor).
i also vote pan, but this comes from the people that have surrounded me here in ags maybe we are becoming more right wing but i dont know.

although i can safely say that most left wing shit comes from chairos in big cities but most notably from DF.

Also worth mentioning that Porfirio was quite the "gun nut" he loved weapons and he made the mexican army the first army equipped with self loading rifles in history with the mondragon, if im not mistaken.

he actually resigned but it was to late and the chimpout had already started, although ur kinda right he shoulda let someone else took charge but under his wing through some "voting"

you a retard, America sunk it by supporting the Mexican exiled in USA, then realized he was a weak cuck,so they opted to over throw that guy too,leading to the worst leader in Mexico.

Mexico has doom to failed because it does not industrialize,and never will. It was bullied by stronger powers to remain a pseudo colony only providing raw materials, and never giving industrialized goods.

Mireles got overthrown because he was fucking around too much and that group of people eventually became a cartel itself.

That's the problem with Mexico.

>good guys decide to become the wolf after years of being sheep
>wolf eventually kills other wolf
>starving to death, the wolf begins to eat the sheep that were once it's friends
Every time.

Hello, fellow Laredoan.

hi, i have always wanted to find a laredoan on this board

>bans guns
>constant murder
Yeah, you're doing great.

>you will be safer with us again
I'm sure Texans are excited at the prospect of having their heads cut off