zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/soros-myth-european-democracy-shocking-revelation
archive.is/wCvZ1)
archive.is/pzO4k
youtube.com/watch?v=if1bo00_RVo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwvTC4YU3g
dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post
zxing.org/w/decode.jspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The gas chambers are a myth, just like the myth that Nazis made soap out of human fat (from Jewish concentration camp prisoners). The soap accusation was later debunked by historians but was repeated by some Jews well into the 1990s. Even today you might find some people repeating it as fact, such is the power of stories that are believed on faith rather than evidence. Other accusations never caught on to the same extent because they were simply too unbelievable.

"Holocaust survivors" admit that they heard rumors about the gas chambers from other Jews before even arriving at a concentration camp. Thus if a Jew lost a loved one during the war, they simply assumed they had gone to the gas chambers. Even after the Allies investigated a camp and determined it was *not* a death camp, Jews still repeated the story because they felt they were doing a good thing for the "victims". Insodoing the myth is reinforced without a shred of truth or evidence.

Gas chambers did exist, but were a life-saving measure to exterminate Typhus-spreading lice in clothing. That's why eyewitnesses often include details like haircuts & showers (life-saving pest deterrant measures). Despite these efforts, typhus (aka "camp fever", "ship fever", etc.) resulted in 200,000 deaths by the end of the war going by Red Cross reports. That's why the camps needed crematories. But those deaths weren't planned, in fact the Germans tried to prevent them, and total nowhere near 6,000,000.

You can hear directly from Jews, and learn more about the improbability of the story, why the numbers claimed to have been killed in gas chambers at Auschwitz is scientifically & technically impossible, in the following video. Watch it & make up your own mind.

>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

Getting shot by muslims is part and parcel of being gay

what golden times

Yeah taqiyya is fucking disgusting.

Sickening indeed, why is the mayor of London such a cuck?

You’re right. Matt from Media Matters is fucking vile.

Appalling

How big of a cunt ego does Hillary have signing her emails with "-H"? What's the H stand for? Are you implying Hitler? You are not the only human on Earth who's name starts with H you selfish sharter

It means she wrote ot herself rather than a staffer

>Huma

Someday she will sign with her inmate id number.

Isn't that what fuckers on the left are always asking for? Did they forget that they don't want prayers and condolences, but a call for action?

sickening that they weren't put to death by the government like they should have been

All faggots are pedophiles and need to be put to death to protect children

Those gays got their bullets
COMP'D

PART
A
R
C
E
L

Fuck I'm glad I don't live in London.

lmao who cares about a bunch of mentally ill people? they were probably going to die soon anyway

Obligatory
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WtLTAK9GXt0

All i see is one guy apologizing and not doing something about the problem.
While the other actually wants to do something about the problem.

Check out this guys ego. Wesley Crusher from Star Trek TNG, taking the time to shit on christians as only a Jew can.

Nothing like taking a tragedy for christians and using it to celebrate screaming that christian values and teachings are worthless like the kike he is who is using his sneaky subversive language to condemn the entire institution of Christianity.

Some brave user, please call this Jew out on twitter for shitting on christian values and teaching.

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218

Trump tweeten more than once about it

Underrated

Wesley dindu nuffin

he was just a good boi with shitty writing.

Fruits into vegetables.

kek

Yeah, I hate how Sadiq just offers empty cliches and empty platitudes. Very disrespectful.

>Wil Wheaton
Don't give that cuck any attention. He's a self-proclaimed intellectual who likes to think he's still relevant.

>I stand with all your dead bodies, and will continue to until all of your are dead!

vs

>Fuck these niggers, I'm gonna save you from their niggering.

Hmmm I wonder which one I should pick

>you worthless sack of shit

Oops, he forgot he wasn't posting on his anonymous reddit account and tacked on that last bit

/thread

Can someone shoop this with the i hope rubio made it out okay fake tweet

why does arm look like a penis

Thumbnail makes it look like she has a dick in a cup.

I agree. Fuck Sadiq Khan, that fucking terrorist fuck.

I'll just leave this here, feel free to spam his twitter with it if any user can find the time.

Wesley Crusher from Star Trek TNG, taking the time to shit on christians as only a Jew can.

Nothing like taking a tragedy for christians and using it to celebrate screaming that christian values and teachings are worthless like the kike he is who is using his sneaky subversive language to condemn the entire institution of Christianity.

Some brave user, please call this Jew out on twitter for shitting on christian values and teaching.

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218

Fuck off "will wheatin", nobody cares who you are nor are we going to give you clicks fucking nigger boy.

Checked

Sickening these empty words of that sterile automated response from the islamist terrorist sadiq kahn, destroyer of lindon.
Sick.

that's a big get 4444uuuu

and if you read the podesta emails you can see 20 email reply chains of her staffers composing emails that get signed -H

we need more muslims shooting faggots, and then mexican cartels showing up and mowing everyone. That would shit on left

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Uh-oh, looks like someone isn't getting invited back on that show with the Jews, the fag, and the Poo in loo

Reminder that the fags in the nightclub were watching a grown-man sucking his own cock 5 minutes before the shooter came in.

Of course. The gas chambers were at Birkenau and Auschwitz was a labour/concentration camp.

>mayor of london lets in more anti lgbts
>trump works to ban them from coming in
Actions speak louder than words, faggot.

Trump got more likes and retweets, he's obviously in the right

I love Drumpf

guy walks into a bar
what would you want?
guy... shots for everyone! :)

>1 minute apart after
yeah, he definitely saw it the moment it was posted and posted a moment later.

moot doesn't reddit post you absolute numpty
that and he would be better at making tripcodes.

You would know with such a GAY on you FAGGOT!

#?wB/9itC
here friend
this one is
on the house

Really ? Denying the Holocaust ?
Since when did killing Jews en masse become a bad thing ?

LOL He cares when it's American gays. But not when it's London citizens? Classic.

>(((mcdermott)))

Whoever made that meme was a nongerman google translator using piece of crap

this

>being this new

>Generic "MUH PRAYERS" message vs "I want to solve this problem."

I still prefer Trump's response of actually doing something other than the Muslims fake sentiments to try and not look bad.

>thatsthejoke.jpg

> empty platitudes
versus
> we need to fix this!

Trump isn't coming off badly in this as far as I'm concerned. Would have been better if he'd asked if Rubio was okay.

Ah, haven't seen you for a while slide-thread-first-comment-red-pill-leaf-bro
Truly best leaf

Fact: Khan didn't stand with shit, he encouraged more violence to happen.

Fact: Trump WAS correct, and what we need IS toughness and vigilance.

Its fucking disgusting actually, he is a coward.
I am an atheist and would never say that, I wonder if he would ever direct the same sentiment towards muslims.

My bet is no.

The Don better still have his wits about him in 7 more years. I expect epic stories to be told to us via Twitter lol. One thing we know is that when he isn't president, he will say what he REALLY thinks.

I liked moonman's response best.

youtube.com/watch?v=WtLTAK9GXt0

also slide thread, sage

I'm about to bust a comp in your faggot ass if you persist with this meme. Las Vegas was a bit of a failure from an investigative point of view. Still mad about it.

a muslim walks into a bar
and orders shots for everybody
hardi har har

Trump's response seems pro-active, which is why Trump supporters love him for saying that.
The mayor's response is sentimental, which is why democrats love him for saying that.

ISIS know that. It's their only chance to win their war into inciting a civil war.

What I've come to realize: Everyone is an idiot and I'm watching anime and play video games in my room until I die from over-masturbation.

This is amazingly telling

QR code in pic related links to this vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw

War is unavoidable. Read: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147886871/#q147886871

If we want to maximize the chances of a hot war to be avoided, we need to achieve 4 main objectives (in order of priority):
1- Destroy the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley (tech and big-data);
1.5- Put pressure into and exposing the Soros payed corrupt politicians (list of names here: zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/soros-myth-european-democracy-shocking-revelation AND here: archive.is/wCvZ1)
2- Destroy the globalist backed MSM that keeps lying to the normies;
3- Destroy the jew backed entertainment industry that keeps trying to manipulate the normies;
4- Destroy the globalist/commie entrenched grip that as taken over the education system and is using it to fill the ranks of the alt-left with Western naive children.

If we win the war against the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley, we can win easily all other battles because the left has nothing but lies, appeals to emotion, shaming and censorship.
We have the facts and the truth on our side, if we can destroy the censorship, we can easily spread the truth and convert the non-retards to fight against the globalist machine.
Read: archive.is/pzO4k
Watch: youtube.com/watch?v=if1bo00_RVo

--
Why jews make it easy to support Hitler:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb64HIAG96w
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI

--
Why antifa needs to get done by the authorities:
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

The Antifa "Professor" who advocates preemptive violence:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwvTC4YU3g

--
Keep uptaded on the storm: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post

Also must read sites:
www.europeancivilwar.com
www.anonymousconservative.com/blog

--
Confirm QR is legit here: zxing.org/w/decode.jspx