Ok...i'm ready for the final red pill Sup Forums

ok...i'm ready for the final red pill Sup Forums

final red pill is the leftypol

It cannot be said in one sentence.

Jews, Masons, and the plot to sit a descendant of David the Israelite upon the throne of a world govt. Satanic shit mostly.

>9921x7086

No way that frogpost wouldn't penetrate the glacis.

Marry young, live below your means, have a good life, be happy.

ANIME IS TRASH

Racemixing is inevitable.The whole world will one day live under one race and that will be the moment when the civilisation will be on a whole new level.

Your duty is to make that final race as white as possible.

[s4s] ... you ain't here to steal our /mlp/ are you?

Agreed.

The fulfillment of the book if Daniel

Here it is:
You have become caricatures.

This is it.

>punctured condom incoming

There is no final red pill you fucking faggot. Live your live continuously. Take each day as a new lesson. Grow and build knowledge upon knowledge.

The moment you think you have arrived, the moment you stop learning. Stop with this meme newfag.

I would actually argue that the ''final redpill'' is your country

Your only hope is becoming a space-trucker and getting off this rock

The final redpill is that being righty is a symptom of being unable to confront your own problems of insecurity, anger, dissatisfaction. Feeling beleaguered with these things as someone who has not grown as a person enough to deal with them in healthy ways causes severe deflection through which you blame your problems on others and become a hateful and spiteful human buried so deeply under so many layers of denial that you couldn't possibly see the light. If you ever do dig yourself out maybe then you'll feel at peace with your own self for once in your life

the key ingredient to making this a reality is to leave Sup Forums forever and to stop investing so much time and energy into the internet

Final redpill. Atomic Blonde is a good movie.

aryans are the true jews

... So the Refineries are the new Showers?

I don't know why you need to specify righty, same exact thing applies to lefty.
The center is the path of truth.

very true. My bad actually

There is no final red pill user. It keeps going. Remember the ride never ends and you're here forever.