I am a person that's very popular among the alt-right movement...

I am a person that's very popular among the alt-right movement . I hope that my main message spreads to people who need hear it the most.

I've been very busy and tired lately, but I decided I'd self-indulge in something a bit stupid but fun and answer some questions on Sup Forums. I will not be revealing my identity, so please don't ask me who I am.

Ask me anything.

How big was the biggest penis you've ever sucked?

I don't think it'll reveal too much to say that I'm a heterosexual man.

Stop larping as JP you fag

Why did you name your daughter after a Russian?

THIS THREAD SUCKS.

Have you read Q posts? Opinion.

How much does Mossad pay you?

Mossad doesn't pay me

Do you have a girl friend

What do you suppose would be the best way of being constantly productive, conscientious, and focused on my higher goals when I'm overweight and my body constantly hurts? I'm definitely working on losing weight, I've been lifting weights for the last 9 months, and doing cardo for the last 1.5 months. Yet I still get fatigued and feel the need to lie down and boot up the internet when I feel I start to get halfway to doing something productive and meaningful.

Have you any tips or guidance for me?

No, I don't have a girlfriend.

I'm not sure what Q posts are. Could you clarify that for me?

>I don't think it'll reveal too much to say that I'm a heterosexual man.
You still didn't answer the question.

Do you believe in White Genocide?

I won't reveal whether or not I have a daughter, but I will say that I've admired Russian literature for a very long time.

Current user or larp depending on opinion. What do you think of current Saudi arrests?

I figured it'd be fairly self-evident by answering that I'm a heterosexual man that I've never engaged in oral sex with another man, whether giving or receiving. That being said, I suppose I'll answer the question explicitly: I've never had oral sex with another man.

To the extent that "the alt right" is a meaningful reference to a collection of ideas (or people possessed by similar ideas), do you think there is a legitimate grievance? Do you think that, for instance, the desire for an ethnostate is inherently immoral, or do you think that that goal could be a moral one depending on the means used to achieve it?

Do you address the Jewish Question squarely, and if not, why not?

>I've never had oral sex with another man.

Awesome! Me neither. You seem alright.

What about traps? Are traps gay?

I do believe that people within the alt-right community have legitimate grievances. For example, the men's right movement (which, depending on your definition, could be clustered with the alt-right) has legitimate grievances with the way that divorces disproportionately negatively affect men compared to women.

I also think that white people that desire an ethnostate within the United States have legitimate grievances as well. For example, there seems to be an increasing amount of anti-white rhetoric that is alarming and is blatant racism. If a leftist were to hold the same sentiment for a person of color, they'd be burned at the stake for heresy. In general, however, I reject their conclusion that an ethnostate is the solution to their grievances. I think a better solution to their grievances would be to have them push for policies that support free speech and to move away from identity politics, which is what the left suffers from.

I tend to agree with all of that, thanks for answering

It seems to me like the Saudi arrests are a step forward for Saudi Arabia. Saudi nationals have long complained of rampant corruption in government and of public funds being squandered or misused by those that are in power.

I think jews are alright. A few of my friends are jewish. I find some of the sentiment held against jewish people to be somewhat appalling, frankly.

Under its most common definition by most members of the alt-right community?

No, I don't believe in it.

Do you think Dicky Spencer is a blow-hard?

Coach Redpill is a faggot who looks like a turtle

Remember, for it to be a question you have to add a question mark at the end of the sentence.

Are you a government official?

I wasn't asking a question. I just think you're Coach Red Pill

Lmao that’s what I was thinking, especially with Pinocchio

Do you eat ass?

>he does it for free

how "right" do i have to act to be called a nazi in campus?

Used to when I was younger. Only with women, however.

Do you think it's intellectually sound to just dismiss concerns about subversive Jewish influence in power centers just because you've befriended a few of them? I don't find that particularly gratifying. How is that sort of retreat not appalling itself?

no, but the thought of running for public office has crossed my mind on several occasions. Unfortunately I'm too preoccupied with other matters to do so, but I've had a number of people express interest in voting for me were I to run for public office.

Are you Richard Spencer.

As for the "depending on your definition" bit - which I think applies even more to the alt right - I'm curious as to your thoughts on that kind of a definitional problem might be addressed.

For instance, I came to know the term "alt right" as being just a kind of by word for "to the right of common Republicans, more traditionally minded, and more frank about race differences". And it seemed like there was a lot of energy in that direction, particularly during the election. Then it comes to light the term was coined by Spencer, whose views with ehich I'm sure you're at least somewhat familiar. And it's now used as a kind of slur.

Getting to a question... Obviously identity politics is a bad thing in your mind (and I tend to agree with that strongly), but how do those who are recognizing similar issues manage the definitional aspect of what they want in light of how vicious the opposition is?

I suspect your answer might look something like a call to Civic nationalism of sorts, and that's where I go instinctively. But it doesn't take much time on this board to find many who holds that idea in low regard. And their reasoning is, basically, that those race differences will always chip away at tradition, will always find people willing to use them as collectivist ory bars, and will always cause decay in some way

And... Honestly I can see their reasoning. And I find that terrifying. It really bothers me. Because I really start to question whether shared ideals alone are sufficient, in the long term, to maintain a stable society. These are new issues, evolutionarily speaking. Do you just think that is something we have to "evolve out of"? On what kind of a time scale?

These questions probably have a scale that is too large to really address here in a reasonable amount of time but I wanted to voice these thoughts.

I believe my answers to previous questions would answer that question for you.

As things with antifa are getting worse and worse, what is the best way to come about dealing with them? How do you talk down a violent person who doesn’t listen to reasoning?

From what I've heard, not much. When a leftist disagrees with somebody, they quickly conflate them with "white supremacists", "nazis", or find some other way to malign their views. What I find particularly ironic is that their methods of spreading their beliefs are in a similar style to Stalin or Mao, who killed millions of people, yet a good portion fo the left views them as heroes. My views have been maligned numerous times by leftists wanting to push their radical ideologies onto others.

Fuck off Ghoul what you did to Andy was unforgivable
Stay the fuck away

>civic "nationalism"
There's no such thing. It's an outright rejection of nationalism.

I do think there are legitimate grievances that people have regarding jewish people. But I think the view the idea that all jews are conniving people out to screw you is ridiculous.

you sound like Richard Spencer

Did you donate to Andrew Anglin's self-defense fund?
opinion about that guy that got arrested for pepperspraying antifa at charolettesville?

>Did you donate to Andrew Anglin's self-defense fund?

No.

>opinion about that guy that got arrested for pepperspraying antifa at charolettesville?

Fighting these ideologues physically will only hurt the alt-right's cause, even if it's just pepper spray. I prefer to use words to cause change.

Who is your favorite pre alt-right WN figure?

>>Did you donate to Andrew Anglin's self-defense fund?
>
>No.
why not? neither did r. spencer

do you support rallies? why or why not?

For the most part I don't agree with white nationalists' views.

you're always talking about how tired you are. why don't you take a damn vacation. bore yourself for a while. its not like the struggle is going anywhere anytime soon.

As there needs to be less left vs right, do you belive there also needs to be more Us vs Them? Or do you believe that society is "just fine," in need of only a few tweaks? The income differential is so widespread that there mus be an injustice to be righted. How should that be pursued, if you believe it is a problem?

What is your opinion on the Dark Enlightenment

I guess OP decided he was too tired and went to take a nap

(((Elliot Kline)))