CBTS #(17)76: SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION EDITION

There is a global swamp. And it's getting art-of-the-dealt with. The swamp fights back and what we now see is the beginning of the storm.

Recent swamp elements under attack: Saudi Arabia [successful?]
Current swamp elements under attack: East Asia or US
Future swamp elements under attack: EU
Current swamp counter actions: Paradise papers, perhaps church shootings as distractions

Keywords: Uranium One, Saudi Arabia (esp. Waleed Bin-Talal: largest Citibank shareholder -> pre-chose Obama cabinet, HUMA: Harvard Uni Muslim Assoc.?), DNC (also Donna Brazile), Clinton Foundation, child trafficking.

Intro Compilation: i.4cdn.org/pol/1509909622584.png , text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/qanon.html
Some answers: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J94aif9TmH5Aw4or0-rvrHy9-fhH3N4ZNy61vlCQDnM/edit#gid=749614263 , backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Many CBTS aspects on one page: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Plausible explanation for recent events in Saudi Arabia: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792

--

Bread Crumbs info dump: → → → → → (that started it all)
archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1 - #20 → → → → →
Links to thread #21 - #40 → → → → →
Links to thread #41 - #60 → → → → →
Links to thread #61 - #70 → → → →

#71: → → → → →
#72: → → → → →
#73: → → → → →
#74: → → → → →
#75: → → → → →

CBTS Meme Team: → → → → →
Social media: prefer #TheStorm / other top results from strawpoll.me/14336190/r

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rd-qz6ei-UM
youtube.com/watch?v=5NNigxmbxE4
adam.curry.com/html/BeltandRoadInitiativ-1509632927.html
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit?usp=sharing
theahmansonfoundation.org/history/
eventbrite.com/e/interreligious-leadership-awards-reception-tickets-38434623995?aff=erelexpmlt
hazlitt.net/blog/hollywood-north-korea-how-make-movies-kim-jong-il-way
archive.is/tBdyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

any reason valerie Jarret not getting any love?

she a super spy doing her actual job not getting paid attention to like huma?

Shill free thread.

You guys are so close, it pains me that I can’t say more. Some of you are there already. Don’t forget.
>Alice in Wonderland
>Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
>Hansel and Gretel
>Cinderella
>The Little Mermaid
>Pinocchio
>The Sword in the Stone
>101 Dalmatians
>Fantasia
>Dumbo
>The Hunchback of Notre Dame
>The Rescuers
>The Fox and the Hound
>The Jungle Book
>Robin Hood
>The Black Cauldron
I have one last clue for you all;
Flubber.

When will Canada be drained?

Q cap 1 from last thread.

Not as much info on her, we should dig a little.

Q post overlooked in last thread

The US has been under effective CIA/SA control since the JFK assassination.

THREADLY REMINDER!

If you can't dig, you can pray. This is a fight between the forces of good and evil. Each of you have the power to change the fate of this world. Through our shitposting our intentions flow into the memesphere. The ever changing river of time and space is warped by our thoughts.

The actors in this play have had their cult like control over our souls for long enough. Maybe not us, or our children. But our childrens children will live in a world we would want for them. Godspeed diggers. Godspeed shitposters and most importantly, Godspeed justice!

Remember there are 3 in the last thread.

new theme for this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=5NNigxmbxE4

Q cap 2 from last thread.

Kek be praised, may chaos blossom like a roastie's mudflaps mid BBC

Screencap as well

This means Disney.

Disney is part of the government cover-up and crime empire.

Thanks for that. CIA controls all that shit. That's why I listen to No Agenda.

Please blow Obama out in the next few months. So tired of my senpai bringing up Obama as the classiest president we had in the last century. I keep saying that ( ) no idea what ( ) talking about and has no idea who he really is.

Bring em all down as long as it doesn't threaten short term security of USA or threaten to start a war. The less secrets the better, the Lord always commands to bring light to darkness.

Please Stop

Q previous thread:

A Cooper & wonderland

Q cap 3 from last thread.

I can confirm she was a real power broker, mover and shaker behind Obama, the most significant of all his underlings.

t. business roundtable member

That's not Q.

FOR anyone who is compiling answers:

>Who owns the voting machines?
For the most part, Election Systems & Software does (56% of all voting machines nationwide, and over 80% of those in the South.)
Election Systems & Software is primarily owned by
two groups:
>The McCarthy Group, and
>The Omaha World-Herald Company.

>who owns Sup Forums
korean moot

Anons, heads up.
Should we be thinking about the One Belt One Road Policy that China is working on? Is Catalonia related to it?

adam.curry.com/html/BeltandRoadInitiativ-1509632927.html

I'm OP of half these threads. Don't tell me to stop, faggot.

Soros owns quite a few of the voting machine companies.

just seems like the iranian spy school is a lot better than the globalist /israel ones.

Too many niggers shitting up these last few threads. Forget these stupid film references.

I counted 3 with that being the last..

THIS TOO was Q!!!

Lvl 4 trump attacks CNN,, attack is very effective +99 damage.
Exp gain 5000, Lvl up.

Guys we need to do everything we can
Its time

Gotcha senpai. Capped.

DISNEY you idiot FUCKS

This too

Same trip as the previous "legit" Qs.. same writing style etc... I would say legit.

Can I get a quick rundown on the Obama tweet vs Q comment and timing of Obama tweet. Just want to see Obama tweet and specific Q comment being referred to. >>inb4 lazyfag: been active since breadcrumbs first thread, but been catching up on sleep and stuff. Getting caught up on on older breads while staying current on new. These threads moves fast and keep seeing this reference.

>If you can't dig, you can pray. This is a fight between the forces of good and evil.
Praying has a GIANT effect on real world. If you are with God, Lord Jesus Christ and holy spirit you can pray for a lot of different things. You can pray for energy, literally energy for your own body to keep going past it's natural physical max. You can pray for guardian angels for yourself or for others. You can even make prayer requests for the Lord to send down archangels to guide the good forces in battle, decision making and etc.

You can also via prayer take the fight directly to the enemy forces, ie the Devil, fallen angels and other demons. I can go on but as a Christian we have a lot of options, offensive and defensive.

Capped

It's not the military industrial complex we're dealing with.

It's the media industrial complex.

That's why Americans would riot. The revelation that the providers of all their entertainment - their DISTRACTIONS - are a massive criminal empire.

Americans would have a collective breakdown. They funded international horror.

Uncle Sam needs our help fellas.
I found this chap.
Is he worth looking into?
>Q
Some of us are wondering about the possibility of stormy weather over here... isolated storms....

>Who is A Cooper?
CNN fuckface employee, a Vanderbilt.

>What is his background?
Interned at the CIA.

>Why relevant?
Proof that Operation Mockingbird is still in effect.

It's time to start praying

GEE I CALLED IT FUCKING OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD AND GOT CALLED A FUCKING SHILL

hey buddy i didnt produce of pay for belland and the BULLDOGS and watching "diversity" white female black male all the time is obvious.

So is this still a larp or have there been some serious new developments since friday evening?
Ive been away from my computer so i'm behind.

We need to come together and pray for the world

Someone dig up all my posts from the last thread. Fucking hell.

>meme flags

youve been shitposting all day dont lie.

You never paid for a movie ticket? Bought a CD or an MP3 or a DVD or Blu Ray? Never watched television?

We're all culpable. Not even just Americans. The general public of the world.

I think that was Q, seemed like the focus was on restating and refocusing, not adding more noise.

HUMA and Huma.
also we may get shutdown soon,

UPDATED EXCEL Q QUESTION AND ANSWER SHEET
>UPDATED EXCEL Q QUESTION AND ANSWER SHEET
UPDATED EXCEL Q QUESTION AND ANSWER SHEET
>UPDATED EXCEL Q QUESTION AND ANSWER SHEET

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit?usp=sharing

Lvl 5 Trump launches verbal counter to NK, counter missed.
Exp gained 0.

Lvl 35 Kim launches rocket attack over Japan, very successful.
Exp gained 42000.

Has Barry been COMPED?

Like others said in the last thread, has he used the word God in a tweet before?

It's as close to legit as they come.... so many crumbs, but the connections and the nuggets are too close to be a larp...

It's been one hell of a ride, BO was extracted from the Philippines, disney owns north korea, hmmm..... Q still actively posting tonight, says things are operational, going to get worse before better etc..

Still waiting for a "the storm is upon us"

>Who is A Cooper?
Alice Cooper
>What is A Cooper's background?
Godfather of Shock Rock

Involved in the hollywood pedophilia scandal? Next to fall?

fucking normie i bet you ve done all of those.

>CD
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH okay Methuselah

Kim.Com blows that fucker away almost every day, completely owns him as well, but that little fucker always cheats with his crappy ass lag...
He was MKultra’d in Switzerland...

ANDERSON COOPER YOU RETARD
CIA
OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD

theahmansonfoundation.org/history/
Ok, so the Ahmason Family used to own Election Systems and Software, then sold its share of the voting booths to The McCarthy Group, and
The Omaha World-Herald Company, who now own Election Systems and Software, who control the voting machines.
The rest are done by Diebold Election Systems.
Diebold runs approximately 20% of the voting machines nationwide. Its CEO is Bob Urosevich. Urosevich is more famous, however, for forming the voting systems company Data Mark (or I-Mark), which later changed its name to American Informations Systems - which became Election Systems & Software!

Probably a good time for a lot of anons here to find Jesus Christ. It would be a huge help HUUUEGEE HELP, is no understatement.

Was he missing from the air the other night...

Q said one anchor would be missing.

I LAID IT ALL OUT IN THE LAST THREAD AND NO ONE CARES

>OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD

Media can mean more than news media, asshole

Obama is negotiating his safety via twitter. He's surrounded like Waco.

I think this is the Rosetta Stone: Prince Alwaleed bin Talal's. Arrested yesterday. His Kingdom Holding Co. owns the top floor of Mandalay (Four Season), Fox News, Twitter, Big Investor in Harvard Harvard University Muslim Association (HUMA). This what's up guys. Its the end of the SA running USA!

Hey, If /pol goes down like Q is saying we need a back up plan.
Discord?
Where are we going?

HUMA
Digging around HUMA lead me to this. Interesting event on the 7th.
eventbrite.com/e/interreligious-leadership-awards-reception-tickets-38434623995?aff=erelexpmlt
Trying to find more info about what happened at the 2017 Chicago Global Iftaar HUMA seems to be directly involved in that.

ITS ALL OF THEM YOU FUCKING MOUTH BREATHER

Second this.
If you don't know how all you do is confess Jesus Christ as lord and ask for the forgiveness of your sin.

I'm going to bed, where should i go if it does go down?

Tucker and Hannity?

Vegas is a smoking gun! Remember Zach on Infowars talking about saudi PMC's!!!

when everyone is ignoring the 4 Q posts in last thread. Last one is extremely significant

Here it is

Thats what I'm asking user

You bet! NOW DO YOU KNOW WHY NORMIES WILL LOSE THEIR SHIT

This guy is a fake. Stop with the tires to Disney. This is COMPLETELY different from original Q.
See original Q posts

Gooble doxx! Oooh, yeah let me opens dat!

Kim Il Sung. Kim Il-sung or Kim Il Sung was the leader and dictator of North Korea from its establishment in 1948 until his death in 1994. He held the posts of Premier from 1948 to 1972 and President from 1972 to 1994.

And here

Fuck me dead you cunts are still on here trying to set up the war with Iran for Israel. ... keep connecting them dots anons the god emperor and his (((overlord))) says you are heroes

Can someone give me a short summary of what CBTS is all about? I've been really ignoring this for a while and now i'm starting to see that this is something i should probably be paying attention to.

forgot to mention, the ahmasons were located and heavily involved in Las Angeles and the arts and music scene there since the mid 1900's. reconstructionist conservatives. Friends of the Bushes.

>Controlling stakes in CNN?
>Why is this relevant?
>What is Operation Mockingbird?
>Active?
>Who is A Cooper?
>What is A Cooper's background?

Nice quadruples

Anybody have the coordinates Q posted?

hazlitt.net/blog/hollywood-north-korea-how-make-movies-kim-jong-il-way
archive.is/tBdyE
>Kim forced actress Song Hye-rim to move into special residence number five—she played the part of mistress like a movie role, only crying when she ran the bath water. Years later Kim fell for pop singer Yun Hye-yong. When her phone was tapped, and it was discovered that she had fallen in love with her pianist, the illicit couple jumped off a roof together. Her lover died instantly, while she survived and was later executed. We know about these tragedies, but not those of the young girls that made up Kim Jong-il’s harem: pretty teenagers who were rounded up and trained in music and gymnastics for the sole purpose of entertaining and pleasuring him. If it’s possible to learn something from the way a book says nothing, then I’d suggest Kim Jong-il was a man who idealizes heroines but who can’t love women.

kim jong un hollywood CIA asset?

Lvl 5 trump plays deception card and leaves NA before launching pre emotive strike on NK and simultaneously media is shut down, trump suffers 666 damage,,,,,, feels bad man.

Chaos ensues for next three moves, democrats may or may not carry out targeted assainations.