/IOKTBW/ - It's okay to be white thread

There wasn't a thread. I suppose the shooting has made everyone forget about this little project? It's a shame though, it was working really well. It'd be nice if we could get a thread going again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BAPJwSzjBWw
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html
bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/11/01/stickers-saying-okay-white-posted-cambridge/IQrDmpt2zisM4Ka5nbOgHK/story.html
bostonmagazine.com/news/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-cambridge-stickers/
archive.is/7MQf6
tulanehullabaloo.com/32320/news/okay-white-signs-posted-campus-overnight/
twitter.com/hullnewsTU/status/925744182551105541
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png
twitter.com/nnekasensei/status/925725469571469313
medium.com/@WildSmiled/its-okay-to-be-white-flyers-appear-at-the-university-of-alberta-e3df7c8ad73e
fauquier.com/news/it-s-ok-to-be-white-poster-taped-to-pole/article_ea247142-bf17-11e7-bcb1-c3c71acc5ed9.html
patch.com/massachusetts/cambridge/its-ok-be-white-stickers-removed-cambridge
unz.com/isteve/canada-besieged-by-racist-pumpkin-incident/
thegatewayonline.ca/2017/11/posters-offensive-pumpkin/
washingtonpost.com/local/education/signs-saying-its-okay-to-be-white-found-at-maryland-high-school/2017/11/01/92013a26-bf3b-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.8dd5e71699b2
archive.is/oSx13
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
steamcommunity.com/app/612880/discussions/0/1479857071259297717/
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
youtu.be/K87XWSGSEGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Up

Bump. Yeah I agree we should get a thread going. Shills are still here starting threads about "phase 2," in order to create confusion/subversion. Remember that there is NO PHASE 2.

Also, if anyone has any pics of postings that weren't included in pic related, post them here. Updated (larger) version is on the way.

Here's how to make stickers, I want to do this sometime this week

Anyone got some good REEEactions from SJW's?

This has become a classic.

ooh yeah that's good.

>whomst
when blacks try to sound educated

>its okay to be white
>string of racist incidents
holy fucking shit
does the author's family name end on -itz?

Haven't looked at this closely yet, but someone posted it earlier. It looks like it's got a bunch in there

bideo
youtube.com/watch?v=BAPJwSzjBWw

How about "its ok to be christian"

This. Stop being race baiters.

Another time and place. For now (and for the foreseeable future), we are absolutely sticking to "It's okay to be white." It's working very well, and we need it to keep going. We only undermine the movement and open it up to subversion if we start changing it up this early on. We need to build a brand first.

In the progress of mailing out to Australian politicians.
Any names you think should get one awe welcome.

Pauline is getting one for sure.

>We
>movement
This is about as cringe as the Scientology raids.

Who is we?

you're a hero user

good job user
they will take it hook, line & sinker

the anonymous hacker on steroids known as Sup Forums

>Not sure if serious
Cringe. Please go back

IOTBW popped up in various discord servers I'm in, all positive reactions so far

We didn't forget, the Mods mass banned anyone who started an iotbw thread earlier today.

Yeah earlier today threads were being deleted left and right, not sure what happened exactly. I know there were many shills earlier on, like that one fucking Austrian who shilled for something like 8 hours straight.

Still though, the monumental cascade of happenings was just too much for Sup Forums to pay attention to this. If CBTS stuff is true, this project will become meaningless.

u mad at how brilliant and successful this psyop has been so far?
there hasnt been this much salt since Trump got elected
your assholes are larger in diameter than the Dover tunnel between England & France
the operation will continue and you will keep crying
cry on

There was an attack the night this started and we just pressed on. It just means less mainstream coverage for a while. If anything it will trigger the snowflakes even harder now.

We are legion REEEEEE

>psyop
Not sure how you think it sounds, but for me it sounds like more cringe. The Christian angle is better with the recent happening

this, more posters once the attack coverage ends - this gives us some temporary cover to plaster them up everywhere

>American
>white

I get this. It's just that less activity from anons in these threads means less anons going out at night to put them up.

>sounds like more cringe

sounds like it's working brilliantly:

Edmonton
>metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2017/10/31/pro-white-message-taped-to-native-studies-building-day-after-racist-pumpkin-incident.html

Boston Globe
>bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/11/01/stickers-saying-okay-white-posted-cambridge/IQrDmpt2zisM4Ka5nbOgHK/story.html

Boston Magazine
>bostonmagazine.com/news/2017/11/01/its-okay-to-be-white-cambridge-stickers/

Cleveland Scene
>archive.is/7MQf6

New Orleans
>tulanehullabaloo.com/32320/news/okay-white-signs-posted-campus-overnight/
>twitter.com/hullnewsTU/status/925744182551105541

WWU Campus Police FB Thread
> i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png

UMD
>twitter.com/nnekasensei/status/925725469571469313

Coverage by Medium
> medium.com/@WildSmiled/its-okay-to-be-white-flyers-appear-at-the-university-of-alberta-e3df7c8ad73e

Fauquier
>fauquier.com/news/it-s-ok-to-be-white-poster-taped-to-pole/article_ea247142-bf17-11e7-bcb1-c3c71acc5ed9.html

Patch
>patch.com/massachusetts/cambridge/its-ok-be-white-stickers-removed-cambridge

The Unz Review
unz.com/isteve/canada-besieged-by-racist-pumpkin-incident/

The Gateway
thegatewayonline.ca/2017/11/posters-offensive-pumpkin/

washingtonpost.com/local/education/signs-saying-its-okay-to-be-white-found-at-maryland-high-school/2017/11/01/92013a26-bf3b-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?utm_term=.8dd5e71699b2
archive.is/oSx13

keep sucking Soro's wrinkly cock

you're right, we should keep these active despite the media focus on the attack, it will just leave a bigger surprise for them once the dust settles on the other happenings

What CBTS stuff?

If anything is cringe it's you and your Christian angle shilling, retard. Do us a solid and just lay down and die ok?

-berg or -man

How is this any different from BLM ?

everyone trying to come up with a different message...
its okay to be christian?
its okay to be american?

ok youre not edgy or unique shut the fuck up and stick to the plan

It's not different from the phrase BLM which is why it's working so well. Different from the BLM movement in that we're not chimping out and burning down cities.

The "calm before the storm" threads. From what little I understand about what's going on, it seems that if everything is true then it's huge. But that's a big if.

Still, the IOTBW campaign should press forward anyways since it's worked so well thus far.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

It's only been a few days and this has worked masterfully. Keep it going as planned.

The threads will recover if the mods stop banning everyone.

We arent chimping out, calling for cops to be killed or looking gibs under the guise of muh racism. That's how.

That's a fair assumption, but I also think it depends on what day of the week it is. Yes we've seen diminished activity the last few days, but I also think that anons are less likely to want to put on flyers on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday nights. We'll see what happens this Mon-Thurs.

The banning and thread deleting stopped around 1:00 PM EST. Whichever mod that was is seriously compromised and needs to go.

Just saw this, Wolfenstein

steamcommunity.com/app/612880/discussions/0/1479857071259297717/

Yeah what happened with that? Were they banning anyone who said they were putting up posters?

Of course there's a targeted approach to this. It's so that the people who hate whites infesting academia will see them, flip out and expose their personal bias and the bias in the institutions.

really? you aren't sure if he's serious or not?

first week here?

I'm surprised they didn't delete it. The Kangz Creed one got deleted really fast.

Great job keeping the inspiration alive and great job to the anons who are making meme magic come alive.

Digital confirmation

I dunno around 11:00 AM there were quite a few obvious leftypol shills and a mod deleting threads because for "raiding". Strange stuff

we arent niggers

this, I posted a ton of generals for this plan before Halloween and had some of them 404d - I can confirm that at least one of the mods is compromised

I started using both Sup Forums and infinity chan when my generals here started getting 404d

it doesn't matter anons, just keep these threads alive, keep printing out & putting up posters, and keep countering the shills to keep other anons on track

>canadian newspaper
who cares?

It was the first outlet to report on this. Also all local news reports are good for the campaign, dipshit.

>racist pumpkin incident

Holy fuck we're becoming Ontario

Bump

This has the potential to be on the Top Three list of projects worked on here.

Just stick to the plan, stay the course and this will get to the subconscious. I too my hat to the user who came up with this.

Again, bump.

This is bad news.
How does behind the scenes Sup Forums even work?
Do we submit concerns to Mitsubishi and hope it's sorted?

Anyone else see Fash the Nation claimed this was their idea? Not that I'm surprised but it is good to keep tabs on these things.

I'm not sure but I wouldn't sweat it too much. It's a meta-level problem, but one that can't derail operations if we're just persistent. I only had one or two generals 404d out of more than a dozen.

Dealing with the problem of compromised mods is another topic, right now I'm focusing on IOTBW.

>a fucking leaf

ITS OK TO BE WHITE

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Nah, they didn't go that far. No untruths were told, Anne Frankly it's a plausible enough theory. Inspiration always comes from somewhere.

I made this video about the November 4th march in New York yesterday, I think you guys might like it.

youtu.be/K87XWSGSEGc

Raids are not looked upon kindly. Mods are just fags like always.

mmm, I might join in even though being white here isn't an issue.
News here can be slow and I have a commercial sticker printer and a bike. I could probably do enough damage in a day solo to get a mention on tv

The more locations we get this in, the better. Especially more countries. Do it even if literally everyone around is white, for the extra visibility. Preach to the choir.

every data point that shows up on the planet helps
this is a global op, not just the US, news stories have come out of Canada, England & other places already
the poster has been translated into a ton of different languages already

It’s literally just memespeak vocab

I know where the town snowflakes that appealed to the University for a safe space hang out. You can see em from a mile away. I'll start there

I've been lurking since this started and I think you've convinced me to get a printer.
The assblasted twitter and news reports are too good to not be a part of.

You guys think repitition could make this project more successful?

I mean what if every couple of months we did this, like propoganda, keep doing this over and over but spread it out so the message doesnt lose meaning. Do it once every 3 or 4 months enmasse.

Eventually people would probably just see "It's okay to be white" as normal. MSM makes white people a villian everyweek atleast.

we never seem to talk about 'Black Fragility' nor 'Jewish Fragility'; well, here on the chan maybe, but it'll be mainstream
>"Oh, Whites are killed by cops more often than Blacks" = Rayyciss™
>"Jews do bury themselves like a Summer tick in every nook & cranny of societies, and practice nepotism, deceit, blackmail and worse." = Antisemitic™

stop shilling your faggot youtube channel bitch

Im doing a huge IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE banner this week.

Have a look for second hand commercial b&w printers.
No one wants non-colour anymore, you can get a bargain.
I got a 100 page per minute with 3x new ink cartridges for $150

I think the holidays are the best time due to increased foot traffic in certain areas. You can predict where normal people will be on those days and plan accordingly.

smart move user, place the posters so they have the best chances of being noticed by a rabid leftist who will uncontrollably tweet about it & report it to the campus administration + local police
results so far have shown these idiots cannot control themselves, they are extremely predictable therefore we can control them and cause them to do our bidding

thanks user, you can get one used for very cheap, or just use a local printing service - or even write out your own posters by hand (strictly following the official format)
don't listen to shills saying "YOU WILL GO TO JAIL FOR LIFE!!1!", this is a harmless legal activity and nobody is going to put any forensic effort into searching for you

Big banner this week planned by me

Why the fuck is it racist to say it’s ok to be white?

Austria shill is back! I missed you. Did you get that promotion for all the extra hours you put in?

I made a IOTBW Europe general few days ago but few posters participated, sadly

good idea user, how big? and what's your general plan for placement? remember to only use the official design and don't do anything illegal, this operation is all about optics

It's not

probably distracted by the other major happenings (shootings, Nov 4 antifa, NYC attack, etc)
don't be discouraged, keep posting the IOTBW Europe generals

Whst did he mean by this?

Reguler white background black font design big banner

nice, on the side of a campus building or something?
good idea to go big, we found their weak spot, we pressed, they squealed, time to press much harder

Expect to see big IOTBW banners and kekistan flags installed and on the news

Thermal printers too if you want stickers. I got a GC420d label printer for $110 on ebay, $30 for 1350 labels (High quality 4x6" labels, you can go much cheaper, same with printer). Uses heat instead of ink. Waiting on it to arrive. The fun begins in 2-4 days.

Because that's not part of dream time, you're on native bush land that doesn't belong to your gaol

a word of caution, don't put the IOTBW banners beside the kekistan flags - this links the simple message to something else, which completely goes against the plan

the plan is to post the message "It's Okay To Be White" in complete & total isolation, to force anyone who takes issue with it to address the message - thus exposing their anti-white bias

putting links on the poster, or images, or putting it beside a kekistan or other flag, only gives the media an angle to spin this as "more than just what the message says on the surface"

please post the IOTBW banner by itself, not with anything else - this is critical for the continued success of the psyop

do we really need those though?
I've seen very few people thinking about race
it's mostly ideology and muzzies
not that I don't support the message and all, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be successful over here, especially if done in english when your official language is something else

obvious shill is obvious. Kek banners are not the plan, and anyone who doesn't stick to the plan is a shill.

Also here is the flyer, OP please start any threads you make with this so people have a good copy to print from.

>finding some way to discourage people from putting up more posters
I smell a shill

this

stick to the plan, anything else is leftist shills trying to derail the (already very successful) operation