*Inhales* HAHAHAHAHA

nytimes.com/2017/11/05/sports/shalane-flanagan.html

"With tears in her eyes, pointing and shouting (with maybe a few colorful words thrown in), Shalane Flanagan, 36, won the TCS New York City Marathon with a time of 2 hours 26 minutes 53 seconds."

>36 years old
>36...years...old

Fucking hell, we had plenty of reasons to say no to white women just on the mental side of the argument, but damn man, my Hispanic girlfriend is 35, just a year younger than this hag, and she looks like a fucking teenager compared to Whitey McElephantSkin over here

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/shalaneflanagan/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lets see your girlfriend accomplish anything like this and then compare their victory faces

Nobody looks good after running 26 miles in less than 3 hours.

You understand that heifers and land whales can't run 36.4 miles in 2:26:53.

She's thin for a reason. MAGA.

Exactly!

kek

post pic of chubby beaner girlfriend for comparison

My girlfriends gyms every other day and my dick gets marathons from her as well, I'm sure she is happy not needing to win a stupid running-from-niggers race in Jew York City

DIA-A-BEEETUSSSSS!

Sounds like your girlfriend might be a bit of a loser desu.

lol screenshot white space so fake

so racist too fuck off

DERP EVERY WOMAN WINS MARATHONS DEEEEEERP

That's called a quick edit in MS paint, dumbass

Found the SJW

shes probably getting dick marathons from other guys too

she has too much test

She beat a Kenyan and took the title we needed since lime 1971 or something stupid like that.

lets see how you look after running a marathon. in fact lets see how you look at all.

Threads like yours are why this board sucks

>nu-pol is now filled with white knights and roasties defending women looking like 80 in their 30s

being low bodyfat and as depleted as one would be at the end of a marathon does brutal things to a woman, especially the appearance of her face. but also it fucks their hormones over to be in this condition

This

bitch looks 60

>Nobody looks good after running 26 miles in less than 3 hours.
Especially when they shit themselves. I always find that totally pro when they just plod on.

MS paint is for fags.

Confirmed larper

he's GAY

marathon runners look terrible.

>run miles in a marathon
>lose pounds of water weight via sweat
>look gaunt as a result
>DURR SHE LOOKS 3 TIMES HER AGE

>my hispanic girlfriend

that's some serious exercise bulimia. someone fire up a blunt and feed that girl.

Jew/Italian/Spic Hair

At least a white person won one of these things for once. If the white man can now win marathons what do the Deepest Darkest of the Deepest Darkest have left to offer the world?

and omg, those nonexistent hips are hiding a Y chromosome somewhere

Married a spic or your a spic, either way, your children lose.

I can hear the virgin angst from here

It's true though. Last year was my high school 10th anniversary. I recognized all the mixed race o non white women immediately, but all the white girls were wrinkle city and unrecognizable

This is what you post and think about?

Sad!

She looks like she's the kind of person who would shit in other people's yards.

You have to go back.

>implying your girlfriend isn't just a very convincing tranny
Some pics of her vag and tits will prove to us you don't suck dick.

>wondering why extreme athletes who've pushed themselves to their physical limit don't look the best
OP is a literal child, and his spic girlfriend looks like an alium

>saying no to her prime fitness genetics.
faggots.

Honestly when it comes to women's sports there tends to be less racial differences.

>36 years old woman
>no kids
>no family at finish line
>just two foreign college kids she's 'sponsoring'

sad

>white people doing amazing achievements
>lmao but you ugly

It never ceases to make me smile

>pic related op's gf in 5 years when she hits 40, the original "mexican wall"

did she

>drumroll

shart her mart?

There's something disturbing about whites doing insane aerobic exercises like this. niggers do aerobic, whites do anaerobic.

found it

Spotted the new fag

>op's gf after run to taco stand

Not saying Mrs marathon looks that great but your girlfriend has on makeup. Makeup hides a lot of flaws if done properly.

She looks like that all the time

instagram.com/shalaneflanagan/?hl=en

Excessive running leads to premature aging.

the win was staged
just more womyn can do the same shit as men bullshit

>young danny trejo

Entire thread full of FILTHY NIGGERS AND SPICS. First White women to win the marathon in ~40 years and you vile cocksuckers trying to citicize a great Aryran athletic achivement, filthy spics you are.

Through sheer triumph of the will, she out ran animals from africa literally born for this shit...

Pity white ppl. They talk a lot of shit but deep down they know they came from deficient albinos, and it shows. So forgive your brother, Hes not playing with full set.

She's an aryan dumbass. I'mg lad paco is happy with his fat, repulsive spic, but I'd take the Aryan every time. I expect no different from mongrel animals like in this thread.

OP is jelly. the best he could do was a 35 year old childless roastie taco. who, like all spics that age, is but a few birthday candles away from danny trejo face.

Kek...beaners are carb calorie ingesting monsters. Their diets are absolute shit, and once they pass 25 their bodies turn into big bags full of masa. Absolute shit tier women after 25 yrs old.

OP has squatemalan toilet scrubber gf and picking on a white marathon runner who looks like hell is how he copes with failure to achieve pic related

its all the time she spends out running in the sun

runners have fucking disgusting bodies

>muh Aryan

Continue on with your fantasy with how perfect that just look Aryan are your dream women.
I'll leave you with this information
>she is married.
>she didn't take the guys last name.

>36

>instagram.com/shalaneflanagan/?hl=en
white people tend to have dry skin, which makes them have more fine lines lines, whereas mexican tend to have oily skin which help us avoid getting so much fine lines. And your gf is ugy by mexican standards.

half are rancid by 25, most are rancid by 35, all are rancid by 40. i'd rather marry a black woman than a mexican. no other race ages as badly as mestizo/indio.

>>she is married.
>>she didn't take the guys last name
Gee paco, you don't think that has to do with her coming out of college as a runner with a fucking name and a "brand" she was trying to keep, hoping for a win like this so she can finally get endorsements to pay for her fuckign career?

May I ask your SAT score please?

Gawd damn you guys are salty as fuck, Jennifer Lopez and Sofia Vergara would like a word with you

>Retarded feminist shit is OK if white women do it

>doesn't understand definition of "white knight."

you can only "white knight" a girl in person, greaseball, which means people like "male feminists" on twatter. I'm simply defending my race.

Ignore the haters. Any pussy is good pussy. Sup Forums thinking they gonna get their aryan waifu.

>Retarded feminist shit
Were the ancient Spartan women who went to the gymnasium "feminists" too? How about the German women at the 1936 olympics? You should prob shut your spic mouth before you dig yourself any deeper, I've already made you my monkey.

>Defending a white woman who looks 3 times older than she really is

I did not know someone could be both a cuck and a virgin, but boy did you prove me wrong

You know damn well he was talking about the last name, Mr I am only pretending to be stupid

Yeah let's see what your gf looks like takin it easy all these years. Garlic knots tho amirite?

You let your girlfriend dress like that?

white women age like milk, nothing new

>he was talking about the last name
You're just as fuckign dumb. May I ask your SATs please? What is is an individual athlete's "brand" (esp. a female runner who isn't going to make shit anyway, maybe break even) if se changes her name midway through her career and loses the little name recognition she has retard? Again, your SAT scores please, or you'll have to leave.

Let’s see your middle-aged fat spic girlfriend win at anything

>women age like milk, nothing new

Fixed.

Versus your imaginary one?

>It's OK to YASSSSS SLAAAAYYY if you make money from it

2-3 more years and then your girlfriend is gonna turn into an old fat haggard woman overnight.

White women visibly go to shit earlier then stop at a point, "Hispanic" women go to shit overnight, its a lottery

Again not defending the taco niggers choices but if you knew anything about professional runners women quite frequently get married and change names and still get and maintain deals. So shut the fuck up and quit making excuses for the roastie. And if anything her taking the last name of her husband (another professional runner) would up her brand value as a couple of runners.

shes happy and welled up with emotions plus she just ran a marathon

On the other hand hispanics look hot but of every single race they age the worst. Whats a cutie when 18 becomes a fat troll by the age of 28. Hispanics age worse then every other race as their white genes get taken over by their native genes.

>that pic
oh my fuck

>On the other hand hispanics look hot but of every single race they age the worst

So true. It's because they shit out kids and don't loose the baby fat, which just keeps exponentially growing.

>Yeah hispanic women look terrible, never happens with white.......

So Sup Forums is:
>anti-intellectual
>anti-science
>anti-art
>anti-privacy (majority use phones to post, NN, etc)
>anti-fitness
>pro-consumerism
>pro-drugs (daily dude and depression threads)

>professional runners women quite frequently get married and change names and still get and maintain deals
You're lying, trying to make yourself look smarter than your are when you've already lost the argument because you're fucking retarded. Would be like nigger "michael jordan" changing his name after college, only far worse because this woman is lucky if she even can make a living off it. You lose the little name recognition you've earned in your career, you essentially lose your career. You're wrong.
t. works for a talent agency.

>Sup Forums is one person
The IQ of a leaf, literally.

Oh yeah I'm sure this woman is gonna be front page news for the next 5 weeks in a row......

>says the guy defending his imaginary spic girlfriend

Sup Forums is one single fat, jealousy, greasy, gnome-like spic...

That is an uncomfortably attractive orc

>front page news for the next 5 weeks
She'll be o cover of NYT tomm, and front of BBC. Maybe a "Runner's World" cover. if she's lucky, she gets a running shows contract for a million dollars and that's her set for next 5 years.

looks like my fat chile gf, feels bad.

t.never been on /fit/

it's well known long distance runners all look like absolute shit, long distance running is an absolute dogshit sport/hobby to take up and destroys your body