Pros? Cons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where do i put my resume?
Im super good at bf4.

Pros!

>working for the feds

Thought about figuring out how to do a pull up for the physical. Wanted to make sure it was worth the effort

Hope you're in shape

Slowly been working to get there.

Used to be obese as mafk

YOU GET TO BE CORRUPT AT A FEDERAL LEVEL

They have all your Sup Forums posts logged so you won't get hired or you will be blackmailed

Pro- get to part of the finest group of law enforcement agents in the world working important or otherwise extremely complex cases. truly some of the best of the best

Cons- subject to whims forcing you to become that which you should be fighting against

Not trying to be corrupt, but wanna do some traveling investigations. Do detective stuff.

political whims I mean

I saw the Indeed listing too you fags give it a rest

Go for it. It's still tough as shit to get into. You'll see some shit and it will also get you laid like a motherfucker.

Thought about law enforcement, but my current job has taught me how lacking they are in investigative ability, or just plain untrained.

They corrupt as fuck too.

meant local law enforcement

>Where do i put my resume?
Just make a new bread on here, that will be fine. Good luck.

Learn how to use a proxy, otherwise what you post will be know to your bosses.

As part of the initiation to become FBI they invite your entire family to come to a seminar where they read out the past 5 years of your web history.

I mean if you're redpilled, would be good for that agency to uncuck a bit.

>lacking in investigative ability
who? FBI, or LE in general?

>They corrupt as fuck too.

They're people, reflections of the same shit we are; just from a different angle.

>his family doesn't like pol humor
what a fucking cukold

Mainly local law enforcement. They are always behind on case load, don't do the basic nonsense like talking to neighbors around a crime scene.

That actually sounds like a lot of fun, especially when both your parents worked for dems for decades.

they are poor to say the least. They don't protect and serve for shit, just respond to calls and say SORRY BUT YOU ARE FUCKED LOLZ GONNA WAIT AROUND FOR AN HOUR THOUGH TO MAKE MY TIME BYE

>poor
>lame
>no one likes you
you wife cheats on you with coke dealer

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

They like to pull up to non situations with like 5-6 cruisers.

The police used to wheelbarrow drunks home and help fix flats for people back in the yonder days. They used to actually give a shit, listened to the nutcases, and worked cases.