So the inventor of ETH is a cuck

So the inventor of ETH is a cuck.

I can't wait for all of the people who follow this man to lose all of their money

Other urls found in this thread:

golem.network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't invest in ETH because I saw this faggot.

Assuming the employees gender? REEE

HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS??

SELL SELL SELL SELL!!

Eat The Hamburger?

What is ETH?

It's a pyramid scheme created by a guy who wears unicorn shirts

Equine Tales Hotline?

PROOF THAT ETH IS BASICALLY JESUS

Good thing I moved all my ETH to BTC. Should have done it way earlier, ETH is a dead meme coin.

>He wants to hire a guy who abused his position before quiting

I still hold some ETH. I'm expecting action after the BTC fork. Vitalik's a dipshit but that has nothing to do with it really.

>his name
>his

I shorted this shitcoin today based on this lil fag girlboi. Who would buy this shit knowing this twig is involved?

Kek

golem.network/

Decentralized supercomputer on the way all because of the ethereum programmable blockchain

>Decentralized supercomputer
HOLY SHIT BUZZWORDS, WHERE DO I BUY SALAD?

you missed out on an easy 1500% profit gain then

why do these shitlib faggots always think it's a good idea to inject politics into their own businesses? there is literally no positive benefit to a company's bottom line if you implicitly reject doing business with at least half of the country.

Looks like I'm gonna dump my ETH today, should I get more Ark or LTC?

Noooooooooooooo

I invested quite a bit in ETH

Are there any redpilled coins?

more of a rebelion against authority. thats what decentralization offers. However it must be actively monitored by the majority so the influence and power doesnt become centralized again

Hes redpilled on the vatican

>human error

Great. Kikes build a useless supercomputer that theoretically could crunch jack shit for a much greater cost than just renting a real supercomputer. Sounds like it totally is going to work. Keep investing in kikes you dipshit.

Get EOS

>golem.network/

jewish name
one woman
no PoC

good luck lol.

Put my eth into BTC instead as soon as i seen this. Better investment anyway.

I'll never doubt BTC again. I made some very stupid predictions a few months ago. BTC is king until something cataclysmic happens.

>DEATH
>DETH
>ETH

It's over for them.

QRL will bury ETH in a second once Quantitative computing goes mainstream. Future proof your crypto.

Welp!