I wish more died tbqh

I wish more died tbqh

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5053013/Devin-Kelley-outcast-preached-atheism.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus
twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A terrorist isn't someone who kills people, it has a specific definition. Roof was a terrorist, this guy might be, we don't know yet.

We have to stop radicalized atheists

same
but seriously we cant let trump get the ar codes!

(((he))) is atheist antifa.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5053013/Devin-Kelley-outcast-preached-atheism.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

>a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
>sandniggers can't be terrorists
>OccupyDumbfucks

So does Will Wheaton probably since they were christians. Wesley Crusher from Star Trek TNG, taking the time to shit on christians as only a Jew can.

Nothing like taking a tragedy for christians and using it to celebrate screaming that christian values and teachings are worthless like the kike he is who is using his sneaky subversive language to condemn the entire institution of Christianity.

Some brave user, please call this Jew out on twitter for shitting on christian values and teaching.

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218

He was a fucking Democrat. Goddamn liberals are stupid.

this. Are these people so fucking weak that they're incapable of picking up a dictionary?

is will going to be the next athiest spree killer?

and to what end is his terrorism in aim of exactly?

jesus christ i am so fucking tired of people saying this retarded shit

i suppose every serial killer was a terrorist too

fucking faggots goddammit

Hes jewish my friend.

Eat the christcucks heart mmmm

I love how the photo implies ISIS isn't a terrorist group.

A lefty terrorist
I can't believe I actually agree with occupydemocrats

Are white people even human ?

WELL...THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT HE WAS GOING TO DIE OF A HEART ATTACK VERY SOON PROBABLY ANYWAYS....

This board is going to shit

DRUMPF is just too afraid to call this atheist leftist TERRORIST what he actually is

But he is a communist.

Las Vegas, Alexandria, New Braunfels... Leftist terrorism is a problem we need to talk about as a nation.

>Atheist Democrat shoots up church
>Atheist Democrats label one of their own a terrorist
>But muh gunz n sheit

>going to shit
Newfag, we've been going to shit for a long time now. All this place is good for us laughs and the basic redpill.

>I wish more died tbqh
this desu

HOW IS IT STILL NOT CLEAR HOW THIS POTATO NIGGER DIED???????

ALSO YOU MISSPELLED KELLEY YOU STUPID FUCK! KEK!

shit you ,misspelled the ENTIRE FUCKING NAME!!! its not devon kelly its DEVIN KELLEY!

Remember #notallguns.

Anything to push their anti white agenda huh?

You're right, radical leftists are the fetal alcohol syndrome face of terrorism. Antifas need to be sent to concentration camps, it's the only way we can survive as a nation..

230% fedora

OP's a nigger, what'd you expect?

>Devoniqua Kellisha Johnson

I fix it

everybody has, including me.

but atm people are more concerned with trump feeding japanese fish and disrespecting japanese fish

He sent 25 people to heaven.

I don't see the problem. Why does this even make Christians mad? Getting murdered by someone is pretty much the nicest thing that can happen to you.

He dindu nuffin. He was on his way to Church.

>This AR-15 rifle was his Facebook cover photo
Well the solution is quite sample u giuse. We need 2 ban rifles!

Anyone who reasons like that is sorely a fucking retard, as soon as rifles get banned other LEGAL weapons will be utilized right up to knives if guns were completely banned.

Unfortunately there's no avoiding shootings, there'll always be a certain percentage of them, however discriminating and treating the rest of the population as potential shooters ISN'T the solution.

Too soon?

another kike msm HOAX for gun control and pushing the "white terrorist" meme.

Atheist terrorists on the rise.

he looks british, more or less the same thing

Libtards just change the meaning of any word if it suits their purpose, just like the definitions of "racism" or "sexism"

>A local resident grabbed his own rifle and engaged the gunman

>"The suspect dropped his rifle and fled from the church," Martin said.

Libs BTFO forever and can never recover

so the gunman killed somebody trying to stop him then pretended he saved the day. impressive.

RADICAL ATHEIST TERRORISM. SAY IT TRUMP

Your mother is DHS/CIA psyop

So atheists are the problem now?

Congrats

Law enforcement on this thread now.

> i get to choose what the definition is

no you don't, I define terrorist as anyone who disagrees with me, so there

>democrats acting like they care about christians being killed

Modern business Jews are basically atheists too

>tfw no mass shooter will blow you to hell because you don't leave the house

New and improved if anyone would like to spam him to try and make him feel something about the murder of christians and their children.

He was a #1 CNN Brainwashed Stooge.
CNN should have to pay for their FAKE news!

>mfw Wil Wheaton doesn't Stand By Me

He actually looks autistic. Like actually. Like has downs or something.

Yes, remember terrorists never look like muslims, they're always white men.

Why are shitlibs dense, if he had a political or religious motive it is terrorism. Otherwise it is just a casual Sunday massacre

Kelly is a terrorist, he killed those people in the church for political reasons, I don't care if they make him out to be a terrorist either. It gives us more firepower for criticizing the "alt-left".

I'm sure his motivation was the AR. It projected those dark plans into his head.

why not shoot up a mosque or a synagogue? according to atheists, aren't all theists equally as bad?
>rhetorical question btw

I am compiling a collection of 200 of his High School classmates' friends and about page PUBLIC Facebook info.

There should still be references to the guy somewhere...

"Shooter" kid apparently has lots of mutual friends including a guy named Cord Eubank Brown, according to a public post made by that user. That's where I got the High School classmate info

Props to him. Calling out that retarded virtue signaling.

He was discharged from the Air Force for bashing up his wife and child. He never would have got a firearms licence.

fi

If it's not politically or religiously motivate it's not a terrorist.

Do people not even know what a terrorist is? It's someone who tries to install terror in the masses, you don't even necessarily have to kill people to be a terrorist. Being a terrorist is entirely about the intent

Thank you, kind sir

I mean if Kelley is a terrorist he'd have to have a political motive, meaning he'd be shooting up the church as an atheist lashing out against Christians, or a democrat lashing out against republicans, that is the only way he'd be a terrorist.

Otherwise, he's just a spree killer, nobody calls the Columbine massacre an act of terrorism for example, it is a spree killing. For the left, it would very much be ideal if Kelley were a spree killer, not a terrorist, because if he were a terrorist he'd undoubtedly be on "their side" so to speak, a leftist massacring a bunch of white conservative Christians, that is not a narrative the left ought to be hoping for.

In 35 days, nearly 80 Christians, churchgoers, country music fans, and genrally right winters have been murdered.

By democrats.

And now the democrats want our guns.

>right wingers*

if anyone wants to send him a love letter on twitter in his feed use this for him being such a massive dick.

>vegas was politically motivated
autism

Militant atheism done right. Decent score too. More faith niggers needs to die.

Anyone else getting suspicious that the las vegas shooting was also antifa and this guy is antifa and the government is trying to suppress the motives to try and stop a civil war?

This whole "muslims commit all the terrorist acts" some right-wing people go on about is bullshit. You retards say "well this isn't terrorism", who cares. It is someone going around killing people. It has the same end result.

The fact is that the world is so fucked up that so many people are just going to start going around killing everybody. It has nothing to do with any particular group. The world is just imploding due to modern society being unsustainable and having negative health consequences in terms of both mental and physical health.

Stop with the muslim hate. I know lots of nice muslims. Having said that, I don't think we should be importing any significant amounts of muslims.

Why does the left want any domestic gun attack to be labeled "terrorism" so badly?
Is it because they see that as a window to ban guns?
To be able to vilify white people?
Why are they not satisfied with mass shooting?
Do they believe calling it terrorism would have a political benefit to their side?

Ha, what are you a centrist? You can't be on Sup Forums without having end-of-spectrum views you know. Fucking shill bait sage homo

anybody got a link to the happening sticky?

I have end-of-spectrum views. I believe the entire modern world is wrong.

I was suitemates with the guy who started the Jewish frat at my college. He was a militant atheist.

> occupyd hates Christians and conservatives
> shills for kike massive state
> occupyd atheist murders conservatives
> occupyd says whites and guns are the problem

sage

because they need to offset muslims' mass murders

sage

>It has the same end result.

with no goal other than killing what was he trying to influence? no goal not terror , a high body count isnt a requirement for terrorism nor does it disqualify pointless mass murder.

I prayed this would happen. Does that count?

don't worry. the time for people like you is coming. and i swear to God, what we do to you, will make isis look like girl scouts.

atheist extremist my sides

Every day I thank Bruce I live in this land abound in nature's gifts

sadly, yes.

LOOK AT MY EMOTION! I FEEL SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU! REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

>This is America.
>America doesn't give a shit about cucked aussies sucking their government's cock.

People are concerned about being able to attend public gatherings without getting killed. They aren't concerned with labels.

> occupy democrats trying to gain from a tragedy

> occupy democrats
did they just change their name?

If you look at the list of mass shootings in Australia, you will see the reason "we haven't had a mass shooting since" is because mass shootings are so rare and the space between them is so large, not because of anything to do with gun control.

Obviously not enough Americans are concerned. It would seem not one person in that church was armed.