ITT reliving the election

Take me back to that sweet sweet night Sup Forums, election night. To this day I still catch myself soaking it in, reliving it and smiling. The chaotic updates, no clear end being in sight, I miss it. What an insatiable high.

It's late at night, I'm on my couch barely paying attention to what's on the TV, just smiling in bewilderment over the fact that Donald Trump is our president. That's so god damn ridiculous and hilarious that existence in itself is to be taken a grain lighter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
yuki.la/pol/97479693
youtube.com/watch?v=aBN_dEA4jO0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was a glorious night for the Meme Lords...

>PA goes red

>reported that Cher and Lady Gaga are sobbing backstage at Hillary event

"Sorry to keep you waiting, complicated business."

This was when I knew it was over.

In just a few more days, I'm going to celebrate the anniversary. Re-watch the footage, all the compilations of crying liberals.

Say what you want about everything since, but that night was magical.

Just don't ever worry us like that again, Utah.

I remember I ordered a pizza for the election, and when the delivery guy showed up we had a brief exchange about the election.
He said he was gunning for Hillary, the typical "I'm with her" crap, and as I payed he asked me my opinion. I said "I dunno man, it looks pretty close right now, can't say for sure" and he gave me some kind of death glare as he handed me my pizza.
Thinking about that guy, I wonder if he thought about me when he later saw Trump declared president.

It was a pretty comfy night.

I voted Trump and fully expected to wake up in the Hillaryverse because Nate Strontium told me there was a 105% chance of her winning. I tried to see how long I could go without the news and made it till about nine in the morning the next day. Imagine my surprise.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

Minnesota is considered a blue state, and I will never not be fucking pissed off by this.

I love this state, so fucking comfy.

Yeah, having 1 vote per person is the worst. Rural and suburban retards should get 2 votes.

Nice story.

>I said "I dunno man, it looks pretty close right now, can't say for sure" and he gave me some kind of death glare as he handed me my pizza.
Lol. Sometimes it's hard to remember that there were some people that were SO convinced of Hillary's victory, that any suggestion of Trump winning that night was just absolute torture for them. Best night of my life, that's for sure.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

PANTS OF SHIT

Not even good bait

>calling people homos
>using fucking weeb shit

Actually kill yourself

Ted Cruz had my favorite story arc.

yuki.la/pol/97479693

youtube.com/watch?v=aBN_dEA4jO0

It's been a year, faggot. Let it go.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. City people voted for Hillary.

And urban retards should be thankful, they’ve already been nuked in the Hillary timeline.

watch the new netflix doc 11/8/16 it covers the election day meltdown at the hillary event