Whats his endgame?

Whats his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MWWwGmdnAuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To have the most irritating forehead to hair ratio among white people.

To secure the nation for a future filled with light bulb shaped heads.

Kek

to be fake and gheigh

he was on with those two alt-right bros this week and literally couldn't articulate his end game. it was super cringy. he seems like a decent guy, well read, some solid insights...but yeah, what's his end game?

A homeland.
For us.

A separate nation

A white safe space for us only.

lol

nice job

To win the Nascar monster energy cup in the number 14

A safe space the size of Berkeley stadium most likely!

How the fuck would I know what Jacob wants.

Better question: why have I never heard him talk about the North West? Seems like his kinda place.

I'm fucking crying laughing

topkek

My fucking sides

what the fuck is wrong with his head

is it some kind of genetic disorder?

lmao, how did this meme even start

What do you mean?

get a non photoshopped pic of him on this board

Alinsky tactics.

Pretty shitty ones, since a lot of people were convinced he was a shill/plant/controlled opposition beforehand.

fpbp

save the white race

Getting his dick sucked by a twink in an SS uniform.

dam mark rippetoe chillin back there

To be the metrosexual space Kaiser of Nazbol Rome.

>3 Spencer threads today with the exact same sequence of shooped spencer images

really activates the almonds

To be a bigger faggot than anyone before.

Why does this LARPER love Japan so much..

The shills are writing scripts now... They can outsource the Captchas to India

they might be shills, but at least they are funny shills

To donate his forehead so we have the wall.

Dem thicc hips tho

Why do people give this tool any air time.. He's a CIA plant

the 14 words via bad haircuts and being compromised by russians?

this is the best of all the edits
its perfect

i laugh every single time at his stupid gay elf face

European dominion without end, a galactic lebensraum with anime.

Earning shekels just like every other Jew, duh.

Taking all the monies from sad, failed manchilds by the means of sentimental rethoric and manipulation

To make us look as retarded as possible, then come out as gay, and finally destroy the movement.
youtu.be/MWWwGmdnAuU

This is my favorite edit. He looks so mischevious, like he just pissed his pants and nobody has noticed yet.

looool this is a good one i hadnt seen before

can we get the one of him looking very fat and pale and weak-armed?

Literally the only time they ever interacted and it was a coincidence since they were both in town. Circa early 2016 alt-right/alt-lite cease-fire to get Trump elected. I was there.

to destroy the alt right

The reality of Richard Bertrand Spencer is that his goy game is so strong, he's the number one threat to Judaism just by sheer numbers of Jew genes he's bleaching out of existence by being the apex goy chad.

Jewesses cannot help but become intoxicated by the MVP (massive vanilla penis)

Richard Spencer's end-game is to be the David Duke of a new generation, an utterly unlikeable and weird-seeming scarecrow who gets erected whenever the powers that be want to scare the normies away from any ideology that actually stands a chance at checking their influence.

He'll sell out his followers for money/sex (gay)/fame/attention and has devoted no resources whatsoever to helping the people who end up in prison due to his dumb hijinks. He's given lots of media attention specifically because he makes the right look bad (note how they don't even fucking condemn Kevin MacDonald because that could lead people to his work).

Jewess here, no he's ugly as fuck.

So you're given an opportunity to prove the left wrong about our beliefs by arguing against their attacks on someone who espouses them, and instead choose to do the left's job for them by denouncing him?

Fuck the alt-right

Nothing to my right but the wall.

How the fuck am I proving the left wrong about our beliefs when I criticise this guy?

Dude fucking appointed a furry who macked on fourteen year old boys to run his discord server, and he's achieved nothing of note or worth. On the contrary, he's got a long list of embrassments to his name that have done nothing but drive people away.

I haven't heard of a single person who was swayed over to this side by Spencer. Not one.

To revive Hortler.

more young boys to molest and more shekels, as weev already pointed out

Move the overton window to make less extreme nationalists appealing to voters.

>How the fuck am I proving the left wrong about our beliefs when I criticise this guy?
I didn't say that, I said you're wasting energy attacking him, instead of using the opportunity of our beliefs being thrust into the mainstream to advocate for them.
>Dude fucking appointed a furry who macked on fourteen year old boys to run his discord server,
Who got dropped as soon as he was found out. Are you Weev or something? Christ, there really is no greater tool in our enemys' arsenal than to invoke gay suspicion on every figurehead.
>he's achieved nothing of note or worth
Qualify the metric of success necessary to earn your support.
>On the contrary, he's got a long list of embrassments to his name that have done nothing but drive people away.
Are you talking about Trump or Spencer? The reaction to both should be the same, attack the enemy, as opposed to optics-policing our own side.
>I haven't heard of a single person who was swayed over to this side by Spencer. Not one.
Fantastic anecdote, I've heard plenty who were.

Greater Israel.