I have watched and listened for a long time. So many ideas and theories as to what drives evil in the world...

I have watched and listened for a long time. So many ideas and theories as to what drives evil in the world. So close yet always missing what is so clear.

Islam, terrorism, corruption, the far left, feminism, the deep state, the likes of Soros, on and on the list goes. These are the heads of the hydra. You can strike them all down but you will only see more rise. You must find the root. What do these all have in common? Let's break down to the simplest essences of the heart, the attitude behind these things. Pride, deception, entitlement, the will to dominate, to control, to destroy. Who is the oldest being that has these aspects? The true enemy behind all of this darkness is simple to see once you find truth. Satan, the Devil, once Lucifer now fallen.

Line up what you see happening in the world with the aspects of Satan and you will find the answers to your questions. Think of it top down. At the top is Satan, who's goal is to dominate the earth. Then, his demons in their various ranks. After them are the people at the top who knowingly and willingly commune with demons. Under them are the ones who might not believe or undserstand what power those above them deal in, but they see it holds sway in the world (i.e. Soros, etc...). Under them you have Hillary, the media, Hollywood and so on, then us. The slaves. The tax farm. The blinded souls.

Take heart in this knowledge. If we fight a war against the one who is master of earthly things with earthly things, we will lose. One person can do nothing there. However, if you hold the light in you, your authority is in the realm of the spirit. And one person with faith can do much in the spirit. Look hard at this and think through it. If you do not believe do not pass it by. Consider all probabilities and open your heart. Listen and be silent. Jesus is calling you.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowledgenuts.com/2013/10/09/charles-darwin-didnt-invent-the-idea-of-evolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
youtube.com/watch?v=-iHt1UQK4e4
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 6
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no your fictional entity isn't real
it's the jews, if they worship satan theres that, but it's the jews

It's Jews

The root of evil is what humans consider intelligence, even your pseudo intellect bullshit.

forget everything if you want to do good.

It's Jews.

Again, a byproduct of the root. What is 1000 years to Satan? He has carefully driven the path of humanity this direction for thousands of years. Slow corruption is easy to hide to something so short sighted as humans.

You believe in 19th Century fairy tales (evolution).

We are the evil. Pretty obvious at this point. But we are also the good. Reason why we consider to be of divinity is because to be divine is to be free and we have the freedom of choice. We choose what we want to be.

jews
your entity that is not subject to the laws of science is not real, only in the mind
you mean 4 billion year old progression of cause and effect?

oh wait I'm arguing with 2 people who don't believe in science

Literally everyone on this board already knows that it's Satan/Moloch/Ba'al/JABULON/YHWH/El at the top, his servants the Synagogue of Satan/Jews/Reptilians/Archons beneath him, and the useful idiots turned to evil as the cannon fodder. You're not saying anything new.

It’s funny too bc (((they))) have the same shills push the “it’s all the Jews fault” to turn us (the intellects) against the Jews. Sup Forums will never succeed until they realize the Jews they hate aren’t actually Jewish, they’re satanists.

You place a lot of faith in somthing with such limited scope. There aree things in nature that with phisical bodies I don't believe we will even be able to start to unravel. Something as simple as light has a thousand times more spectrums than we will even know and yet you are so quick to assume we have the answers. How do you know?

The problem is though, Sup Forums is divided. There are retards who think Satan is fake bc “muh science”. And then there are retards who think “oh no goy, it’s all bc of your average Jew”. Both of these thoughts are cancer to this board.

It's not some secret knowledge on pol. Pol knows they're not actually Jewish, but Khasars. Just call them Jews since the public knows them that way. Ref: Benjamin Freedman speech

Oh yeah, all the elites constantly mention moloch and other evil entities bc they are fake. Kys, and get off this board.

Jews infected by the archons

>You place a lot of faith in somthing with such limited scope.
no u
>a thousand times more spectrums than we will even know
no, you are wrong, there are many times more wavelengths (they're called wavelengths) than we can see with our eyes, and we know why. Other wavelengths from radio waves to gamma rays are easily detectable, stop being a retard and at least say something correct

God bless you brother you found the bottom of the rabbit hole

knowledgenuts.com/2013/10/09/charles-darwin-didnt-invent-the-idea-of-evolution/

As far back as Ancient Greece, people were looking to throw out the idea that man had always existed. Nearly 500 years before the birth of Jesus, the philosopher Anaximander proposed that man had “evolved” from an earlier creature—possibly a fish—which had in turn “evolved” from the natural elements. Aristotle later crapped all over this absurd idea, but it never vanished completely. Fast-forward to the Islamic Golden Age and we find ninth-century scholar al-Jahiz writing these words:

“Animals engage in a struggle for existence, and for resources, to avoid being eaten, and to breed . . . Environmental factors influence organisms to develop new characteristics to ensure survival, thus transforming them into new species. Animals that survive to breed can pass on their successful characteristics to their offspring.”

From a modern perspective, that’s about as close to describing evolution as you can get. A century later, Muhammad al-Nakhshabi would develop these ideas by claiming man “has sprung from sentient creatures.” But it wasn’t just the ancients who were working on evolution. Darwin’s own grandfather, Erasmus, once asked:

“Would it be too bold to imagine, that all warm-blooded animals have arisen from one living filament . . . possessing the faculty of continuing to improve by its own inherent activity, and of delivering down those improvements by generation to its posterity.”

By the time Charles finally discovered the hidden mechanisms of evolution, people as diverse as Immanuel Kant and Lamarck (whose flawed theory has since been proved true in the case of roundworms) had all taken shots at making evolution scientifically acceptable—a far cry from the wasteland of Creationist belief we commonly imagine Darwin working in.

Gnosticism isn't good theology. Literally repackaged mystery religion to easily mislead those seeking knowledge.
>There are retards who think Satan is fake bc “muh science”
The easiest way to explain how heaven and hell and God and Satan exist is by pointing out that through quantum dimensions it's entirely possible for things to exist that look like magic to us.
Of course it's Jews, but not all of them. The hardest part is that we're still supposed to love and try to lead them to Jesus even though they spit on his name and blaspheme. They were chosen by God, only sensible that they have such a prevalent roles, as both sinner and saint.

you haven't seen the dutch banker interview

People like you unfortunately taint this lovely planet. Please end your life for the sake of every kind person residing in it.

Your God does not exist. Stop obsessing over a fabrication made by someone who was high on shrooms

NIGGER KEK FAGGOT OP

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

I'm not a Christian, but I believe in Satan as just one name for an entity that is described by many systems of thought, and I believe Christians are good. You're right that many people reject the ideas just for the stupid reasons you stated, but I argue that many of those people believe essentially what you (I assume) and I believe - they're just too caught up in the specific words. I wouldn't want to turn against them though, because they're essentially on our side. They just arrived at their conclusions from within a different system of thought. That so many different views describe essentially the same model of reality is what convinced me, personally.

Maybe you're right about Gnosticism, I wouldn't know. I've only scratched its surface. But enough to conclude that it's basic model for certain things is accurate.

And in response to your comment about Jews, I'd encourage you to take a look at Revelations 3:9. In my opinion, from various lines of evidence, those that call themselves Jews today are not the same people that were chosen by God. So they don't have dual sinner/saint natures at all - the ones claiming to be Jews today are pure evil, and the real ones chosen by God are lost in history.

I don't know you or what you have been through in life. But know that the Lord is real. He calls you. He will continue to call you. He loves you so deeply that he will wipe every thing in your life clean if you let him. Look for him.

>autismos sperging over gods absence
It's meant to be a story to inspire culture and virtues, but muh science and evidence

It is is ignorant (root of the word Nigger) to ascribe everything that is beyond your explanation to be caused by Gods/Devils and Aliens.
For some reason people are not satisfied with "I don;t know" and "We have not figured it out yet" There are many things that we do not understand. In the 1700s, electricity would seem like Witchcraft. Does that make us witches? No. It meas they were ignorant of electricity.
We are ignorant (niggers) on many subjects. Instead of pretending to explain things as some form or mystery, study them to create progress toward real explanations.

Spiritual Warfare is the ultimate redpill.

... Or it could be that humans are inherently corrupt. Name one true philanthropic national or economic leader, christfags are so out of touch with their own psychology that they have to blame a bogeyman and point at "the devil" and "sin" to be the root cause of anything bad. Here's the truth: everybody has the potential to do evil, it's how and what we perceive that generates our personality. Once you understand your potential for evil, then you can relate it to the real enemies of the world.

It's the elves.

The word nigger comes from the Latin nigrum/niger meaning "black", fucktard.

Thank you for your post user truly your words hold merit. Keep up the good fight our God will win in the end.

We have to be able to be evil. It is a way of allowing us to do what is needed for defence, for one thing. Learning to control evil within each of us is the eternal personal battlefield for all that ride this planet. Only when there are no rewards for evil will people stop pursuing it. Unfortunately, it is very rewarding at the moment.

>Revelation 3:9
Could mean Ethnically like you say, but it could also mean spiritually. You know how many people claim to actually be Jews? There's the community of true African Jews, Whites that believe that they are the true Jews, Replacement theology which states that the Church are the new Jews. I personally don't know, but I try not to choose because of that. You could definitely be right about the modern day Jews being deceivers, but I can guarantee you that whoever the Jews may be, they may be lost to man's history, but God know's exactly who they are.

I think the best fit are those that call themselves Jews, but are not spiritually Jews. They may even have the ethnic ties, but they aren't circumcised of heart. Modern day Talmudism is a far fetch from Biblical Judaism. Nearly all their theology revolves around the temple, and when they lost that in 70 A.D. it was devastating. 1900 years of separation from your land will lead to changes in your culture, and religion. They may say they follow the religion of Judaism, but it's the doctrines of man.
>christfags are so out of touch with their own psychology that they have to blame a bogeyman and point at "the devil" and "sin" to be the root cause of anything bad
What do you think sin is?

Oh I completely agree that they are corrupt. They are not designed to be this way however. People tend to see sin as "doing bad things but it is deeper than this. Sin is anything that separates us from God. It is the reason that Jesus had to come and live without sin to be killed and fulfill a sacrifice we are incapable of making. Hell is not a place where you go to be punished by God, it is simply a place of separation from him. All that is good is from him, so the absence of God includes all that is suffering. The human body as it is will said but the spirit endures. Where it resides depends on if you want to be in relationship with him or not.

i demand digits

>Or it could be that humans are inherently corrupt.
Literally the concept of the Original Sin.
Chrisianity teaches each man has the authority to choose between good and evil. "Sin" only exists under the pretense of free will and the capacity to discern between right and wrong.

I SAID DIGITS

As it is will fade*
Gotta love autocorrect

Look, I try to be religious, but I simply can't stand it when people say the word "JESUS" like it's the end-all to everything. I don't even like the word. It's like something a stupid person spews when they don't know the answer to something. It sounds odd and cringy. JEE-SUS. JEEEEEEE-SUUUUSSSSSS. JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

I can't fucking stand it. When somebody tells me to find JEEEEEEESUSSSSS I can't help but think I'm above them for not being illiterate and/or a retard.

But I still try to be religious anyway. I have my reasons for being a believer; I just want to kick every church goer's teeth in.

You are younger and history has changed the meanings of some things for you. We once used paper dictionaries and not the internet. People of my age grew up with the definition of nigger as being an ignorant person, without respect to colour. Things have changed.

>I can't help but think I'm above them for not being illiterate and/or a retard.
>But I still try to be religious anyway. I have my reasons for being a believer; I just want to kick every church goer's teeth in.

I don't know your motives or your heart, but I hope that you humble yourself like a child before God. There will be those that earnestly think they are serving him but don't truly have a relationship with him.

You don't get it yet my man. And the people who use his name that way probably don't either.
Read more theology.

I agree with most of what you've said. But I'll point out that there's a group of people today that are widely considered to be 'Jews' both ethnically and religiously the world over, they're very tight knit with their own kind (even those that don't practice Judaism), and they're objectively engaged in all manner of evil but particularly in deception. I think 3:9 fits them very well. Their behavior today is as it was when Jesus threw over their money tables outside the temple, and it's been consistent for many centuries.

And then there's the issue of whether or not this modern day group even has any relation to the people of the bible. They're commonly reported to be Khazar converts, which also fits 3:9 nicely.

I know this feeling well. Until recently it's also made me cringe inside. But allow me to challenge you, if I may. The bell curve will always exist. There will always be less intelligent people. If these less intelligent people are on the side of 'goodness', even if they don't fully understand it (perhaps because they can't), then isn't that a good thing?

One thing I've noticed about my own feelings toward the use of the word Jesus as you describe, is that they have their origin in media depictions of people that act that way and are stupid. And we both know who controls the media, yes?

Nope. Unless you're claiming that you're old enough to have been around in Roman times you're just objectively wrong. Sorry you had to find out this way that everyone you grew up with is retarded, but the Latin word for "black" is objectively the origin of the word nigger. I've known that since I've known the word, as our educated founders who used it did.

Religion is pointless and vapid. Stop trying to be religious and start daily filing yourself with the spirit. The Lord doesn't lay out life in large chunks. He desires a relationship with us. That means an ongoing daily basis. The church as a whole has a lot of issues and people who only see the very upper layer to their walk with God. Dig deeper. Read the word. He loves you.

When was the last time you saw Him? How personal is your relationship with HIM?
Sin is another word for choosing to be immoral.
Morality does not require a deity to be a good thing. the search for truth is better done through Philosophy than Religion.
However, feel free to believe whatever you want. But do not feel free to tell others what to believe, as that is immoral, and hence, sinful.
I make only opinions and suggestions. I don't truly care what anybody believes. That is their personal choice. It is only of consequence when it trespasses on my rights to do and think for myself.

Christian truthers look it up.

Like I said, believe what you want. Revisionist history is all the rage these days anyway.
This is a derail of the conversation and I truly don't even care what the word means to anybody. It is not a factor of the argument I put forward. It was there for metaphor.

There's no revising going on here, except by you. "Nigger" has an unbroken history of continuous use referring to black people for well over 400 years in the West. There is no etymological history of it referring to "ignorance". None whatsoever, you lying revisionist shit.

You're stupid and wrong, and by being so blatantly stupid and wrong in the face of objective history, everything else that you've said must be questioned.

We're on the same wavelength. The problem I foresee is that people placate solidarity with the term. It's as if if you didn't suddenly use it as a blanket term as a general, yet probably soundly illogical, solution to everything it would be grounds to evict you from their group. I can't fucking stand that people use Jesus as a social means, usually for personal gain whether materially or socially. It leads me to believe His name is illegitimate, possibly even fraudulent.

It's the same as those "Pray for..." posts everyone makes. You could say they want something good to happen even if it means just praying for the slight chance something actually good does happen to those people. But on the other hand I'm pretty good at sniffing through the bullshit and seeing their inner motives for attention, validation, and other trivial, faithless shit.

And yes. Sadly, a lot of those in these circles are in fact pretty asinine stupid. I consider that a natural reaction when you give someone the chance the get something great with no "real" investment. It's kind of like gibz, but only spiritually.

When was the last time you saw Him?
"Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” John 20:29

My comment wasn't directed at you and I apologize if I made it look that way. I simply was trying to help someone who professes Christ through an area of stumbling. It's not on my shoulder's if you choose to reject Jesus, it's a freewill choice that you make on your own.

youtube.com/watch?v=-iHt1UQK4e4

True, but a lot of the time I don't want His company. I still believe in God, it's just that my diligent faith in him has probably caused a lot more harm than good. It's getting to the point that I'm basically demanding results, something, anything, and sometimes it just makes my spiritual life a living hell.

No revisionist history? very funny...
Look around as you are blind as fuck.
I guess your source is the internet, right? That has always been here too, right? Nobody ever changes anything on the internet, right?
hahahahahahahahaha
I guess you think you're red-pilled too because you come shitpost on a Japanese Origami Hobby site

Ya - the leap of faith argument...
And my mother said, if all your other friends jumped off a cliff, would you follow them.
Sorry, but I will try to stick to leaps of logic

I am not trying to bring you down though. Do what you see fit. Christianity, at least for the most part, teaches good morals. So it is definitely a useful tool to keep the masses in line.

I know exactly what you mean about their ulterior motives. That's why I've never joined a religious group - most of the people seem to just be virtue signaling. Particularly the women.

Here's something you might like if you haven't read it before:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 6

Or just search Matthew 6. I think it does a good job of separating acts motivated by real goodness from those motivated by self-glorification.

Are you legitimately claiming that the word nigger (describing people with dark skin) has no relationship whatsoever to the Latin niger (describing black)? It's just a coincidence that we call black people "black"? It's just a coincidence that only black people are called "niggers"?

So, you legitimately think there were no dictionaries in print when you were young because you never saw one yourself? And you legitimately think that ALL historical data and even living languages (see: spanish negro) have been maliciously altered to disguise the true etymological roots of "nigger", which only you know?

Rarely have I ever encountered a person so deserving of death. Truly, you're lower than niggers by either definition.

>believing in satan

this is why people all over the world think american conservatives are fucking braindead.

>one mans evil is another mans good.

DIGITS AHHHHHHH

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

> And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words.

Kek, I'm detecting some circa-Gentile early era shitposting in this. Perhaps Matthew was the world's first maverick autist?

>muh anthropomorphized devil

its the JEWS you fucking moron, the entire bible tells you they are your adversary, they killed christ and denied him as the messiah.

You are stuck on the definition of a word and did not look at or comment on the argument.
I could care less if you don;t see revisionist history and its impacts. Quit playing grammar Nazi and address the argument or shut the fuck up and KYS

Hahaha I think you're right.

>It is is ignorant (root of the word Nigger)

You made this specific claim, which is demonstrably false. In merely pointing out it's falseness I have no obligation whatsoever to respond to the other things you've said.

And as I said, someone so dumb as to assert this without even a quick google search, and so delusional as to refuse to admit fault when proven wrong, is not worth listening to no matter what they're saying.

If your mind is flawed enough to come up with this bullshit and then to defend it, your mind is fundamentally defective and can never be trusted.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can somebody post the Kingsman .gif?
There is a reason why we need god my good sir, it's because the low are too afraid and not strong enough to take responsibility. What's easier than saying: "My brother made me do it!" To your parents? Saying "Yea so there is this cosmic entity who made the intire universe who we need to worship and praise who also has an evil counterpart which made me molest those children so it wasn't my fault." Belief is comforting for the weak, and I'm not against comforting anybody. But as soon as they try to shovel it onto me, I don't take that shit and have no problem breaking their illusion.

Yes, there we have it - Google search...
Everything on Google is correct and always has been, even before it was invented.
Grow up and learn to see the things that you currently do not see. You will learn a great deal as your mind is small at the moment.
Glad to see you think yourself an expert on everything because you have Google.
I know the current definition of the words as espoused by Google. I also know what the word meant to every rational person that I grew up with. I also know that we did not use the word the same way as Americans.
But hey, you exceptional Americans have the divine right to truth in all matters, especially since you have the Google monster.
hahahahahaha

And you still did not address the argument faggot. Still caught up in "I have to prove that I am right..."
butt hurt much?

Now I get it - you're one of those idiot leafs so intent on distancing yourself from America that you'll literally try to redefine 400 years of history to make yourself feel like you're not a racist when you say nigger.

The same broken thinking is evidence when you claim everything on google must be false since not everything on google is true. I gave you multiple non-google examples as well, but apparently you can't read.

Canada will always be America's bitch. You have no importance whatsoever in the world except through us. Just as I've made you my bitch here now.

>The easiest way to explain how heaven and hell and God and Satan exist is by pointing out that through quantum dimensions it's entirely possible for things to exist that look like magic to us.
Ehm, hold the fuck up. That's not how dimensions work buddy. But
>Do things that look like magic to us
You're right about that part. Clarke's third law,
>>Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Basically meaning with a smartphone in the middle ages you'd be burned for being a which.
>Quantum dimensions
Ehm, no. That's not how it works.
Quantum mechanics are the sciences of particles behaving as waves and particles at the same time.
>Dimensions
Yes higher dimensions are a thing, but not in god things. It's like looking at a piece of paper sideways you wouldn't be able to see what's on the front, even though it exists. Stop trying to use "confusing" words to confirm a higher existence and comfort yourself raping those children's wasn't your own pedophilic fault.

American exceptionalism is dead.
You apparently did not get the memo.
Swirling around the bowl and on its way down for good.
I hope I am still alive to see the end of the shit show.
And ya, we're your bitch. That is why we refused to join you on the Dubya train to invade and pillage for "weapons of mass destruction"
Some people can see through political BS.
Too late for you folks, and you in particular.
But go on thinking you're special. Strap on that helmet while you jump on the short bus.

Good and evil are inseparable in our nature. Perhaps, we strive to ascend and to destroy evil. But the concept of evil differentiates from man to man, and who knows what concept will triumph, and will humanity triumph at all.

I've never claimed that America is exceptional. You're right, it's dead. But worse than that, Canada was never exceptional at all.

You: >ignorant (root of the word Nigger)

Reality: >negro, noir, nègre, and nigger ultimately derive from nigrum, the stem of the Latin niger (black)

I just realized that you actually thought nigger meant ignorant because of the letters IG.

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAA

Common usage of the term in my areas of residence while I grew up. They even taught it in Canadian schools. But I don;t care if you believe it or not.
Google is your master. You are its slave. You like the way they change your thinking for you?
Soon you will have other words that change and disappear too.
1984 was not imagination. It was from a playbook. Google it.

As I said earlier, the Spanish "negro" literally means "black" too, as in the color. You think it's just coincidence that it's the exact word we use for blacks?

You:
>ignorant (root of the word Nigger)

Reality:
>nigrum [Latin] is the root of the word nigger

This is not debatable. I mean, fuck, even syrupniggers must have Latin, right?