WTF France how did you let this happen to Paris? You are literally Detroit tier now

WTF France how did you let this happen to Paris? You are literally Detroit tier now.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5051811/Robbers-armed-tear-gas-attack-40-Chinese-tourists.html
google.com/maps/@48.8876271,2.350141,3a,60y,155.6h,69.52t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sxSY-60yjJggfRcwDBd1Bqg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too busy coming up with another name for cheese

>Paris, France

I don't think blacks can even eat dairy

Literally Africa

I don't know it was like this since i was a small child, as far i know Paris has always been dirty with soot, garbage and hobo piss.

But at least it was French hobo piss

any idea as to which arrondissement this is? I was there for three months back in the fall of 2014, in the southern and more french area of Paris. Anything on the north end is literal nigger territory. I used to go to a skatepark not far from Porte de la Chapelle and the ride there was filled with north africans, muslims and gypsy caravans. Not surprising that the Charlie Hebdo shooters were found in that area.

>Filled with Africans
>Looks like Africa

Yup. They ruin everything beautiful.

Honestly i don't go to Paris anymore even though i live 30min away from it. It's a city of grey, green and yellow and if you visit do your business in the morning because the africans don't get up until the afternoon.

Ish dey kulcha

India is cleaner than this

France and Africa are interchangeable at this point.

Europe has much more to worry about then dirty streets, do some reading:

[ARCHIVE OF PAST THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

[Shill Operations being done against the KB Threads]:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

Does Chateau Rouge ring any bells?

That was in the filename

My rich friends were friends of elite Parisians. They are weird as fuck, first of all unlike any other western millionaire or billionaire they don't brag, you can see them up till their late teens walking without jewelry at the street.

They seem to be left liberal degenerates in their college but don't be deceived all their Marxist and pro multiculturalism is just an act. Soon or later they support each other on oversea business in Africa or Asia including illegal mining, weapons dealing and corruption.

This is the most interesting part. They are worse than Japanese in term of who they marry and have kids with. They are 100% xenophobic, and they care two shits about money in this aspect. In their inner circles they collect "token friends", but in reality the only one who matter are their other fellow respected families of Paris.

As long as no one fucks their ironic life style, they watch the city burn in hell and still act as if everyone else is above them. They truly are in love with themselves and nothing more.

All that needs to be done to solve this... Armored trash pick up, with a bullhorn... IN NATIVE TONGUE OF SO CALLED COUNTRY... They pick up trash with fulliy armed... BULLHON SCREAMING THE WHOLE TIME: PEOPLE ARE ICK OF YOUR SHIT... PACK UP AND MOVE ON... YOU WILL BE SHOT IF YOU OPPOSE THIS COUNTRIES TRADITIONAL VALUES... Thats assimilation.

*below them

Legit, is stayed in the Southern part of Paris (old looking, cobblestone roads) and visited all of the touristy parts of Paris and never saw this shit. Tons of niggers, but less than London. London was actually shocking to me. I never saw that many non white people, and I live in a nig city in the States. We have more nigs than whites here, and seriously was just a bunch of Africans and some arabs in London. Was nuts. On top of that, most whites I saw were definitely Eastern Europeans. Actual brits in london had money, from what I saw.

>token friends
my dream. I want to be a token friend to some cool jew or european who will automatically make me wealthier just because I am near him.

tablaroca nunes

Interesting Peru. Tell us more stories.
I don't touch high society.

Someone spray painted PEPE on the dumpster.

>now
I was in Paris 15 years ago as a kid and my most vivid memories are shitskins, dirt and horrible smell. I have no illusions about Paris since then whatsoever. I can't even imagine how shocked must be the Japanese tourists (knowing Paris only from movies and ads) when they finally see that.

They let a million Niggers in, why is this even a question?

if it was like this 15 years ago I dread to think how it is today. we all know a lot of "progress" has been made in europe during these years.

I know that place.

The stench... It's unbearable.

hi user are u doing a thread today

>The stench

Cest la vie, mon ami

It was not the usual hobo sweat or drunkard piss stench. It was an horrible nigger stench.

You know what I'm talking about goblin

great story today in Dm about a gang of niggers using tear gas to subdue an entire hotel of chinks and rob them all blind (I can't find the fucking link now, the jews may have moved it)

here it is:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5051811/Robbers-armed-tear-gas-attack-40-Chinese-tourists.html

sorry about my screenshot skills, im old.

seems its worse during the day user. heres google maps

google.com/maps/@48.8876271,2.350141,3a,60y,155.6h,69.52t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sxSY-60yjJggfRcwDBd1Bqg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

the best part is the Chinese got called racist for releasing that tour guide book that says stay away from niggers

>reddit

>RES
>leddit
>Chrome
just no

i cant wait til China colonizes Europe

France fix your shit ffs, you are one of the first things that come to mind web people think of yurop.

screencap right now pussy!

This is how it starts. Basic services like garbage collection begins to degrade because the city workers are too afraid to go to such neighborhoods. Eventually, Paris is going to become one big massive Detroit, just like Los Angeles will become.

Meanwhile, none of these people in these neighborhoods want to clean things up, nor do they want to work as city workers because they see it as degrading or they're just fucking lazy (Most of these migrants see garbage men as shit tier jobs, only worthy of scum, even though they pay a lot).

Makes sense. I stayed at a hostel near Barbes in 2016, which is nearby, and this was really fucking common. Place de Republique is like the unofficial capitol for this shit

sounds like the Latin Quarter or somewhere near Denfert

How are property owners not pissed as fuck? Those prooerties must be worth nothing now.

>niggers selling bootleg merchandise on the street

If the signs weren't in French I'd think I was looking at a picture of Baltimore.

west coast user here,

this is oakland tier

Yup, I've got this kind of friend. Act and dress like a leftist, but deep down he hates blacks and arabs, and will only marry with a woman of the same background than him.

To be honest I don't give a fuck anymore that Paris turns into Detroit. These fucking aristocrats deserve it.

Before you criticize Islam, all religions are the same fucking BS fairy tale stories and there's nonfukcing difference between them. It makes no difference if we bring in Muslims when (((kikestians))) still exist in France. You dumbasses think some religions are superior to others but you are kidding yourself. The is nothing we can do about this shit, and I just want to get this shit over with. I don't give fucks is we import refugees. At least they bother to follow their fairy tale bullshit where chrstians contradict their fairy tale part one and part 2

Worst post I've read on Sup Forums today.

>A country's capital is supposed to be the epitomic epicenter of the country's culture
>Every western capital is now 100% shit, filled with shitskins and other degenerates
Remove (((them))).

t. knows nothing of islam

rambling nonsense.

>Before you criticize Islam
-meme flag
-into the trash it goes

Thanks, Jews!

Paris has always been like this.

Oh really?
Warsaw tram. Going through most of the city.
9.30 in the morning.

>Paris has always been like this.

>The(re) is nothing we can do about this shit...
Sums up the EU's position, doesn't it?

PART

It's beautiful, really.

No need to brag about how far ahead Poland is from the rest of us :(

>[Shill Operations being done against the KB Threads]
Get over yourself Frank, you're delusional.

I do envy you Poland, but at this point you're a statistical outlier; like a >100 IQ nigger. Pointing to Poland to say the west is fine would be denialism on my part.

Squatting slavs will inherit the earth.

Learn from us. Don't let Jews into your country.

>implying you shouldn't be eternally grateful that Hitler cleansed eastern europe of kikes and that you wouldn't be as pozzed as us if the 6 gorillion was still there

We fucked up big time.

You know back in the late 19th century people called Detroit the Paris of the West.

They've learned that lesson before

That's what you get for declaring war on the man who warned you of this.

>TFW stationed in Germany in 2006
>end up going to Paris for an exercise with le surrender monkeys
>not in the tourist areas
>burnt out cars everywhere
>people pissing on the street
>bums everywhere
>city overall smells like shit
>TFW everyone refuses to believe me when I call paris a shit hole

Well, no shit, I know. You think I'm happy about that ? I was perfectly fine with collaboration.

solid comment, friend. I didn't know that.

I was being snarky for no reason, sorry m8. Almost all of our ancestors fucked up big time.

Paris has always been dirty, and if you poked around into the wrong dark corners, yes, filthy.

But this is filth flowing into the fucking streets and filling the squares. Paris has most definitively NOT always been like this.

Third world people = third world problems. The only way they’ll be able to fix this is to deport every last mudslime, but they’re not going to do that. They had a chance to vote in someone who would at least attempt to get rid of them, and they chose not to. This is the fate they chose, all the rest of us can do is learn from them and to not allow it to happen in our nations

they called dawson the paris of the north but that place was a shithole.

>now

why is there no french people

Yep, Europe was and is in tard-mode since WW2, for (((some))) reason.

>and they chose
the french didn't chose shit. they're just fooled into thinking they did.
why do you think we all vote behind closed curtains?

Paris has always been dirty. they'd clean the streets each morning. it wasn't that dirty 20 years ago though

Looks more like that detention camp in Children of Men.

so i used to dj in france at a big nightclub on a residency and it was badass. drugs everywhere, the big gangsters ran everything, money fucking everywhere, people showed up drank partied their asses off , respected the venues, took their drama with em and went home.

with clubs you cant appeal to the individual you you go the spot you think is for you...not anymore...went back a few months ago and holy fuck its terrible. its so fucking ghetto and everyone whines about how they want the club and the exact music they want played like its a dive bar. every spot is struggling cept for the headliner nightts and they absolutely trash the places, like their cleanup bill for one club is the equivalent of 1800 dollars a week.

>learn from us, dont let jews into your country
>is meme-flag

yeah ok faggotistan.

>why do you think we all vote behind closed curtains?
lol, retard. the jew doesn't need to rig the vote to win.

Not diverse enough. We still don't have designated shitting street.

It's a pity they are all engineers and doctors, they could really use a few garbage men...

kek

>so i used to dj in france at a big nightclub on a residency
you should die of AIDs then anyway.

Holy shit

elaborate

/facepalm

he means they rig the entire political system before you even get to vote, you fucking idiot

There is some room for France to degrade even lower.
Do not hurry to condemn them, they are not yet rock bottom shithole.

>pic related

sorrryyyy for making money

>when France was more French when it was German

mud people are truly a plague

>Paris lost billions in tourist revenue last year.

Its only going to get worse. God imagine working in the tourist industry, watching your industry implode because French people are obsessed with Niggers.

Paris has always been dirty, just like NYC.

They have their claws in every aspect of our culture and academia, even in our little country they control the statistics (pic related). This ensures only an insignificant amount of people become woke. I hope that's changing, but it's not changing fast enough.

im not gonna lie. i peed in the street when i was there. everyone else was so eh.