Are they going to give us a motive on this one or will it be swept under the rug after a week like Vegas?

Are they going to give us a motive on this one or will it be swept under the rug after a week like Vegas?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218
streamable.com/tv97u
streamable.com/dge4u
youtube.com/watch?v=Eb9Agt8KeDU
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/uid/unw6fG+T/
fagbook.com/davisjackk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who's that? What are you talking about? What shooting? Haha are you ok user?

Nah, now that we know it's a white man most of America won't care about it. The 2nd Amendment is the essence of white privilege after all, that's why AR-15's aren't banned despite being involved in the majority of mass shootings.

Not a confirmed reason but his uncle posted that he had domestic issues with his wife who attended that church. Perhaps he just wanted revenge on her or something and decided the best way to do so is to shoot up the church.

Wesley Crusher from Star Trek TNG, taking the time to shit on christians as only a Jew can.

Nothing like taking a tragedy for christians and using it to celebrate screaming that christian values and teachings are worthless like the kike he is who is using his sneaky subversive language to condemn the entire institution of Christianity.

Some brave user, please call this Jew out on twitter for shitting on christian values and teaching.

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218

kill yourself

He was a deranged NEET who frequented Sup Forums's Sup Forums board and was influenced by it to go on a mass shooting.

So they admit this was an attack on Christians?

This could possibly spark the 2nd American Civil War.

Will Wheaton is using it as an opportunity to hate on christian values, it just makes me sick.

Hope some brave user tweets him this or he gets spammed with it, he should be called out. For fuck sakes christmas is right around the corner and this guy is shitting all over peoples christian faith to make a point.

Targeting conservatives?

>America is the mental asylum of the world.

dam you should read the comments and look at whose posting them its literally a jewish pile on as they shit on christianity post after post and attacking people who are christian.

Washout actor tries to stay relevant by any means possible.

Hes working it as best he can it seems.

>The 2nd Amendment is the essence of white privilege
Feels good you low T cuck. Go be a pickle or whatever millennials do

I dont know if there was 2 shooters but there were two seperate vehicles. I filmed two videos of the second vehicle and it is in Guadalupe County, Seguin, Tx.
The vehicle they shown captured was in Wilson County.
At the church in Sutherland Springs the Wilson County Sheriff dept informed us the gunmen had fled in a vehicle heading to Guadalupe county and that he crashed on highway 123 outside of Seguin. I head there, ended up at that location by about 3:30 saw them zip a body bag up with a RED chevy blazer. The vehicle they are showing on the news here is a silverish car on 539 and 307 in Wilson county.
Pics timestamp and streamable links coming in.

Another shill for Big Hammer! Don't listen to this shill!

More Americans will be killed by HAMMERS in the US this year than will die by being shot by another human being. This is what lurks behind every gun control shill--- they are trying to distract us from the dangers of ASSAULT HAMMERS!

Don't fall for the Big Hammer shills! Don't let them distract you from the #1 homicide device chosen by more humans in the US to kill their fellow human beings!

Big Hammer can't keep getting away with this!

What do you expect? Willy boy got his ass reemed every day as a child actor, and had to suck off half the cast of TNG on a regular basis. There isn't enough drugs or therapy in the world to repair that boy's torn soul, and he rejects Jesus and God because they "let it" happen to him (not his mother and his own greed).

supposed area of 539 and 307, if I'm wrong please look this up it is in Floresville TX which is Wilson county.
Next pics are coming from Guadalupe on highway 123 near polecats. CNN original report did say Guadalupe county is where the gunmens body was found. The vehicle was rolled over, yet no reports by Seguin or the county of any wrecks on 123 today.

streamable.com/tv97u

streamable.com/dge4u

Fucking kys you filthy KIKE.

You got some nice digits there my friend.

Hope someone spams this at that POS Wheaton for using the murder of christians as a chance to shit on people who have christian values and morales.

CNN saying the suspect took off in a vehicle from Wilson county into Guadalupe at around the 1:00 minute mark

youtube.com/watch?v=Eb9Agt8KeDU

and shot of guadalupe sheriff at location not Wilson which is being shown on air.

IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

>Christian victims
>likely radical leftist shooter
Yes, it'll be swept under as fast as they can get away with it.

You need to clean your windshield but other than that, you did good.

FUcking second shooter possible! Filmed this myself outside of Seguin Tx in Guadalupe \

You can take the credit please help spread this! I can't believe the LEO here is being silent!
Only a couple FBI were on scene when we were told that the vehicle had crashed in Guadalupe CO outside of Seguin texas

Did the vehicle flip? What happened to the roof?
No one would believe me, I'm in North Texas

Yes the vehicle was flipped when I arrived I was told he was shot and ended up crashing in Guadalupe!
Spread this. Take credit I dont care. My job is done help spread the truth! For Texas!

they're going to say Sup Forums
see photoshoped threads they're trying to pass off:

Swept under the rug by Friday

If you can make a thread do it you have my 110% consent. Put it in the newspaper I dont care, but this vehicle was involved !

SEE original post: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/uid/unw6fG+T/
SEE Photoshoped threads:

Sure there was fatty

He killed his wife and kid. Everyone else was just in the way

for all we know that cowboy hero was the one who did the shooting and Devin Kelley was already dead in the truck. Then they are all
>oh yea he totally escaped and we chased him

fucking shill with your edited bullshit

SEE original post: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/uid/unw6fG+T/
SEE Photoshoped threads:

To be honest I dont know if this one is real it isn't mine, but I saw this in another thread and it sounds more true then a single shooter because I was at the scene of the second vehicle

His ex and current wife are fairly attractive
Pretty sure that's not even him lads, unless he has the best personality in the world.
this is the guy you're after

fagbook.com/davisjackk

We don't know enough about him to hate him

militant atheist neck beard was losing his wife and kid. kills conservatives to get even.

Bump

Yearbook photo. Looks like the run of the mill angry liberal fag.

fuckin hell, there's an actual fagbook, didnt check.....its facebook lads but you knew that

2 Church shootings happening at once.
Man jumps from roof of Trump Tower
All this is cover for the arrest coming down the pike over Podesta and Huma...
It will get wiped under the rug because questioning their agenda doesn't help them.
Example the Republican Baseball shooting it was a One Day News Story...
If Clinton ever gets anything aimed directly at her expect Operation Blue Beam happening. They will fake the return of Jesus Christ to keep that bitch out of jail.

He was a handsome motherfucker.
He looks like a typical schizoid on heavy me now.

This.

I found this on his mylife profile. Look like him on the right. Everyone he went to school with makes him sound like a leper

ive see this around, what the source? need context. loos like horseshit but big if true

That one is bullshit I think find the other evidence I posted I shown the 2nd vehicle there was a second body I saw it with my own two eyes! I video the red Blazer

Agreed this sounds too perfect to push the Antifa Rage story...

streamable.com/tv97u

streamable.com/dge4u

the killer died on (((Sandy))) elm road

Fuck that photo there is more evidence real evidence I got myself today with timestamps, please scroll up and look here is more threads Im posting in I dont know how to make my own properly. Please help anons. You can take the credit;

Big if true

Look at the others posts my IDs keep changin user

Investigators can't just pull motive out of their asses. They aren't psychics; they can't communicate with the dead. Only the shooters themselves could tell you why they did what they did. And if they didn't leave any information behind about why they did what they did, then it's all pretty much speculation. Just because we don't have a clear motive doesn't mean they were 'false flags' carried out by lizardmen working on behalf Hillary Clinton.

He just broke wheatons law

Please see threads Anons!

Reminds me of that psychotic marine in Full Metal Jacket