Is it true the Texas gunman was shot by a concealed carry licensee?

If so this is huge, and that person is a hero.

Why no media coverage on them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
cnn.com/2007/US/12/10/colorado.shootings/index.html
streamable.com/tv97u
streamable.com/dge4u
youtube.com/watch?v=Eb9Agt8KeDU
youtube.com/watch?v=rwYd2kIZxk4
theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/27/adolf-hitler-suicide-skull-fragment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

goes against the gun control narrative
zig if flew

the literal press releases were batched nothing is confirmed other than the current body count (27).

yeah but is it true? where's the verifiable source on that allegation?

He was shot by a loving Muslim man. Hopefully it will help legalise mass Muslim immigration and child marriages.

I wouldn't be so quick about making this guy a hero. Remember Jesus Campos.

>I wouldn't be so quick about making this guy a hero. Remember Jesus Campos.
if he saved lives, he acted heroically today, even if there are other factors to consider.

Challenge Accepted.

>27 people dead.
>Concealed carry guy didn't save any of them.
Looks like you were wrong, Sup Forums.

actually I was thinking of the other guy. I forgot they mentioned there was some gun fight going on.

Just like the guy that killed hitler?

That sign is based as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

When you want nothing more than to die, doesn't this seem like a bit of a dare?

It doesn't fit their agenda.

He died of natural causes in a luxury hotel in Argentina at a ripe old age.

underrated post

If nobody else had a gun ALL americans would be dead now. Surely you understand that.

No he was fired upon and left in his vehicle after hearing returning gun fire and crashed that’s the story I got atleast

Cause they're busy reporting on Trump wrongly feeding Koi fish.

Concealed carry unknown, apparently some dude just picked up is AR and started shooting the faggot. Faggot didn't like this, dropped gun and ran, either bled to death or GGnoRe'ed in his car.

>Just like the guy that killed hitler?
Hitler committed suicide, as he should have done.

It's happened mutiple times.

cnn.com/2007/US/12/10/colorado.shootings/index.html

Can't you fuckers ever spend a few minutes with a search engine before opening your mouths?

Hitler escaped to Argentina. Even my grandmother learned that in school. They didn't push the suicide meme here until many years after the war.

>going to church with a gun

wew

how many other churches did he save that day?

I dont know if there was 2 shooters but there were two seperate vehicles. I filmed two videos of the second vehicle and it is in Guadalupe County, Seguin, Tx.
The vehicle they shown captured was in Wilson County.
At the church in Sutherland Springs the Wilson County Sheriff dept informed us the gunmen had fled in a vehicle heading to Guadalupe county and that he crashed on highway 123 outside of Seguin. I head there, ended up at that location by about 3:30 saw them zip a body bag up with a RED chevy blazer. The vehicle they are showing on the news here is a silverish car on 539 and 307 in Wilson county.
Pics timestamp and streamable links coming in.

streamable.com/tv97u

streamable.com/dge4u

CNN saying the suspect took off in a vehicle from Wilson county into Guadalupe at around the 1:00 minute mark

youtube.com/watch?v=Eb9Agt8KeDU

and shot of guadalupe sheriff at location not Wilson which is being shown on air.

>Hitler committed suicide, as he should have done.
Hey grandpa, it's 2017. There's documented proof Hitler escaped to South America, and did not commit suicide in the bunker under the chancellory.

>be a leftist cuck
>use outdated facts
>use false facts
>get pissed when people correct you
>gag on niggercock
>????
>HASHTAGIMPEACHHIMNOVEMBERFOURTH

>pic
You're making me nostalgic for the Christy vs Rubio debate again

flug if mew

An Inconvenient Truth

Dude, I wanted to have a priest bless my guns and ammo a week or so ago, you know just in case of vampires or skinwalkers or some shit, but right now, id be scared to even ask. I know when to take it back a notch during a tragedy and im not even fully religious. More superstitious, but I have no problems with the faithful and would gladly and willingly defend them.

neighbor down the street heard the shots. took his AR15 and posted up to observe. saw shooter exit the church. shot at him. hit him in the neck. the shooter drops gun, runs to his car, takes off. the neighbor runs outside and waves a truck down. explains what's up and they take off on a chase. get up to 90mph. the liberal loses control and crashes. neighbor and passerby pull over and wait for cops. the democrat shooter doesn't move, dead by the time cops arrive.

>streamable.com/tv97u
thanks for the vids, bu the state of your windshield is atrocious, user.

wash that shit!

Please share it!

youtube.com/watch?v=rwYd2kIZxk4

They called him "good samaritan with a shotgun". So american.

Shot him with a shotgun if news is to be believed. So not concealed carry, but legal gun owner none the less

They took his cell phone and we dont know if he got his cellphone back not yet. This is really strange. Before I met my girlfried they were friends. Somehow we both found different vehicles and the one I went to isnt being reported. There was a body as well. They were 15-20 miles apart. Wilson = Floresville, Guadalupe = Seguin

> There's documented proof Hitler escaped to South America, and did not commit suicide in the bunker under the chancellory.
Hey kiddo, how about you show us them sources, before you make retarded claims.

> 2017
> use outdated memes
> use no evidence
> get pissed when people don't care
> gag on krautcock
> ????
> hashtagfuckoff

> I wanted to have a priest bless my guns and ammo
Americans are strange creatures.

What terrible grammar on that sign

checked!

?? what, clean up your statements.

good old boy hitched a ride with a stranger and his trusty AR-15 and put the shooter down. Trump said about an hour ago in his Japan conference when asked about it "it's just a good thing that someone was there shooting in the other direction"

TAKE MY GUN FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS

you never know. better to have a blessed gun and ammo and not need it and to need a blessed gun and ammo but not have it

The news (even CNN) is saying he was shot at by a man with a rifle. The man may have also held a CC but looks like he used a rifle. Pic related

Im trying to spread this on 4 different threads. Will you make a post with all my info on it?

May have been 2 weapons I saw 2 different vehicles with another dead guy end up in Seguin TX not Floresville

I don't understand?

I posted videos of me going to scene of the shooter I was told he was in Guadalupe county so I went and I saw them zip a body bag up.
It was a differnt vehicle in an entirely different county than what the media published.

chug if dew

Because guns are banned from Texas churches, you fuck.

If you make a thread and link me to it I will repost everything again. I saw a second vehicle that the media is not reporting and I was told by Wilson county sheriff in Sutherland Springs that it was in Seguin (Guadaupe) county, not Floresville (Wilson)
They are 15- 20 miles apart from each other. my girlfriends friend is the cowboy lookin guy that chased the other one. I went to the wrong damn vehicle but it a second vehicle with a second body

Am I making sense or I am I freaking the fuck out too much still?

I agree, but I don't think I've ever heard something more American than "I want a priest to bless my gun".

bump because our fuhrer at least lived a long life, even though he ultimately failed, we have learned from his mistakes

in honesty the cia did investigate the claims and those documents came out with the jfk files, even earlier with other leaks deemed "tinfoil" many many years ago. is it proof he did? no, just proves they looked into it. however, why they looked at all if the official story is suicide should make you at least entertain the thought, even for a moment

there be dragons in these waters.

also this killer died on (((sandy))) elm rd

and apparently he was antifa

the crashed red jeep in his screenshots isn't being reported. News stories say Devin fled in a white utility vehicle. Timelines are separating

I didn't think it would actually happen in this shooting, but two people went missing. What a shocking surprise.

>theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/27/adolf-hitler-suicide-skull-fragment

The only physical proof they have that Hitler killed himself in the bunker went poof when the DNA test were done.

I don't understand what it is you are asking of me. all I did was post a video of a guy from a media release. I'm like in GA, so I don't know much.

See thread! please Anons!

hes trying to recruit you to make a thread for him. he seems like hes autistic.

???
bump

what are you,retarded? its very important to have your guns blessed. all my guns are blessed by my local Rabbi.

based on what you gave me, what you said was a farce and nothing makes sense. cite a report of a white vehicle, otherwise I'm inclined to believe that he was driving a silver charger.

could be a fleeing victim who crashed and rolled.

The JFK files showed that Hitler escaped to Columbia

yeah, figured, just trying to pump information so I can debunk on the spot. think I got enough. he is either shocked and scared or doesn't know what he is looking at and made assumptions.

literally the "fake news" ny times covers this. NY times article mentioned that a civilian shot at him, ending the spree, and chased him outta town, most likely being the one to eventually kill him, without ever mentioning that the shooter was a white male.

Checkmate, trump supporters

If nobody else had a gun, the government would have turned tyrannical a long time ago. Surely you understand that.

Or course you cant to anything alpha without adding in some fagot cuck white knighting.

>Please take my balls drrru women and children drurrrrrr

they probably don't have a good angle so they are waiting for developments, then they will dump it or make a false narrative.

did yo... did you actually write out "[Embed]" in your post? e.e

Churches are one of the few places its illegal to bring a gun in texas

I think he was shot by a dude with a rifle, or at least shot at, dunno if he managed to hit him or he committed sudoku. Don't think that really falls under a "concealed" weapon.

no, it is open carry. which is better.

Pretty sure the story so far is that the gunman unloaded at the church from the outside, went inside and fired again, then was engaged by based rifleman who, and this is where the story is vague, but supposedly he fires and deters the gunman, who then flees in his vehicle and crashes in a chase. they discovered his dead body in the car with a gun shot wound but they haven't released if it was from the rifleman or self inflicted.

imagine living in a country where 27 people dead is considered a victory. i feel sorry for burgers.

they still need to finish the script. Who knows maybe Steve Schuck & Jesus Campos will make special guest appearance

An act done for sinister intentions that happens to save a few lives doesn't make the act heroic.

I think they're being more careful now that enough people exposed their crisis actors and event revision, must be getting hard for them to find new actors after they put the old ones out to pasture

my biggest issue are the two missing people. Stuff like that piss me off. It is a little tiny church & they arent even mentioned as being shot, yet they vanish. Like some cia niggers came in and kidnap them

further proof deaus vult posters are either jews or newfaggots.100% of the time. With out fail. They are one of those 2 choices.

and mark my words they will pop up again in the news after a couple of days as dead

You're making sense.
is severely retarded or more likely just fucking with you.

I love this sign.

They saw too much so the phosphorescent CIA spooks had to activate their almonds manually