TRUMP BTFO BY OWNER OF Sup Forums

Even Sup Forums has turned on Drumpf. How the fuck can he ever recover from this?

>Still doesn't know Trump was just a meme.

We're Sup Forums anonymous, we troll so good we make new presidents

They're fucking dead, what's he gonna do carry the bodies to each families doorstep and be like well fuck it sorry? Seriously what is to be expected of him in this situation? If you hate him so much why would anybody be looking forward to what he could possibly give them?

Barron Trump is regent president til then

The fuck does g00k want him to do exactly?

He'd be right if we were doing a bunch of shit about North Korea like, oh, invading them on thin pretenses. But we're not. Trump is just tweeting.

I want to, but I can't even say fuck Hiro. He may sell our meta data but he hasn't completely sold us out yet.

G00kmook doesn't want a war in Asia

Ummmm yes dumbass that's what Obama (you know, a REAL PRESIDENT not one who stole the election) would have done

>He should take care of ... Las Vegas shootings.
He's been in too many conspiracy threads here. Don't get high on your own supply Hiro.

What does he mean by this?

>your website
>as if he has any influence about content or user-base
I wonder if the guy knew Gookmoot spoke a little to keep family treats and sexual harassment of their friends low. We are a problem not a business.

Hiroshima Nagasaki should keep his g00k mouth shut.

Gook Moot is entitled to his own opinion, that being said who cares.

What can he do? What were the points of the shootings?

>Even Sup Forums has turned on Drumpf
wow how did no one see that coming

Dying in mass shootings is PART AND PARCEL of living in America.
It’s a non happening

made me kek

trump doesnt understand based japan. you think israelis are patiently feeding koi ponds scoop for scoop?

>Gook Moot is entitled to his own opinion, that being said who cares.
This. I come here to welcome all opinions...especially when they are wrong because I love a good spirited discussion.

Good on him. I enjoy how his english is perfect in a tweet, but we can't even understand what he puts here.

>enables ads
>doesn't give a shit about his website
>isn't moot

nah I don't care about his opinion

He's got it wrong in the middle and below there.

we had a good run guys. but hes right its all over. we have to nuke japan.

>implying North Korea couldn't be a threat

Typical gook. Eyes don't open wide enough to see the bigger picture

we are in year 1 though anti-trump memes have always been here before he even won nomination. /ptg/ is full of mental gymnastics but they wont vote commie because trump is unprofessional

He's not wrong. North Korea as you faggots know it is a product of unverifiable CNN reports whose (((handlers))) desperately want the USA in a constant state of war. "Muh Russia" didn't work, so North Korea is the next on the list.

Hiro would be happy to see Japan burn.
He's wanted in that country, after all.

What the fuck is he supposed to do?

They just want to see him mope around and virtue signal instead of dealing with matters of state?

What happened in Texas and Vegas is a local police matter

Based Hiro understands

You’re just trying to shill aren’t you? With that gay ass flag and that gay ass post.

End yourself, please.

Maybe Hiro should focus on fixing this fucking site instead of filled it with malware for his own revenue hm?

Hirohito confirmed for Hitler 2.0

SHILLS IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL
H
I
L
L
S

I
N

F
U
L
L

D
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

They finally acknowledge our power level

That's why we have governors and mayors for fucks sake. Thinking the President has to do literally everything in the country is child-level thinking. We're a Republic not a monarchy.

>gookm00t
Who?

lmao
I love this

Indeed

He just doesn't want to get nuked.

If that sneaky little Jap doesn't watch out I'll nip him right on the foreskin

>North Korea is too far from US

Not far away enough from ICBM range sweetie.

>your website played a major part in his election
Nobody takes us fuckers seriously

What's wrong with telling the US to mind its own fucking business and quit fucking with the rest of the world as if it is theirs to play with. Take the Zionist cocksuckers and put them down at the same time.
The US is about to rot from inside anyway so it really doesn't matter any more. It cute how you folks still think you are exceptional and "the world's policeman"
I don't want any policeman fucking up my groove. Hiro doesn't either. What the fuck is so hard to understand about that.
Remember the saying "Yankee, Go Home"
Go home and deal with your own shit is what he's saying. Nothing at all wrong with that.

>north korea is too far from u.s.

what did he mean by this

>tfw no Minnie May gf

moots the only owner i will ever know.

this x 10

The CIA did both shootings

>doesn't give a shit about his website
This. It fucking runs itself.

some shill was on here earlier today talking about how the CIA charter says they cant do anything on us soil bla bla bla. but he refused to even acknowledge the past experiments, barry seal real estate deals and countless other publicly known operations on US soil that theyve been involved with.

The CIA hates Trump and is full of Zionists and neo con gobalists

he's the president, not local law enforcement. taking care of each situation is what a tyrant would do

when i become a dictator ima be total homies with the CIA. they can do whatever the fuck they want. i just want favors every now and then.

>what a tyrant would do
god that would be fun..

ok USA should just pull out of south korea and japan and let them sort it out by themselves. ungrateful little rats.

naw we get some cool video games from em and theyre good comic relief in some movies. plus korean movies are pretty dope ...and they do all that and make robots n shit all while just eating rice!...or whatever, idk im no asia expert. we should drop israel though. they cause more drama than a fat drunk mexican girl in a hip hop club.

Time for strict gun laws
Remove guns from circulation, guns become more expensive harder to acquire over time. It's not that hard. I know teenagers have a problem with this concept but it's the only way.

Oh, so he doesn't have authority over folks like the FBI, that are investigating these crimes then? Who's authority are they supposed to respond to. They don;t give a fuck about the public asking for information. If he gave a shit, perhaps he would demand answers on these crimes as a way of proving he actually DOES want to end the deceptions. Isn't he supposed to be fighting for Truth, Justice and the American Way?
oops, no, I guess that was a superhero
nvm

I've been coming to Sup Forums for few years, surfing on and off for years before that. He's somewhat right but Sup Forums for long as I've been here has been heavily right wing but there used to be a time where everyone wasn't a self proclaimed nazi. However Sup Forums is purely counter culture and the left went really hard with their PC culture and Sup Forums reacted by going really far right.

The only way that pic would be true is if American culture shifted far right in 4 years and I can say for sure leftists and Jews won't let that happen enough to swing this place back in the opposite direction.

North Korea hasn't nuked Japan yet so they aren't a problem. Instead of trying to be preventative just wait for shit happen and send out your prayers to help the victims.

>Seriously what is to be expected of him in this situation?
are you retarded? gun control of course

they are investigating crimes, yes. what exactly does he need to do? press a button and achieve insight they don't already have?

Reminder that Sup Forums is a pro-Juche board.

>the owner of this Sup Forums saying those things totally isn't suspect
No surprise that shills will cover for Hiro after tweeting anything that resembles "fuck drumf" tweet, and what also seems like jab at our 2nd amendment.

That's because Hiro wants to make money and he needs to pretend he cant understand us just like he did to 2chan.
That being said, moot chose him simply because he does not give a shit about anything and would keep Sup Forums up for as long as possible JUST to piss off the feds.

By the way this is a nationalist statement, if you think otherwise you need to read it again.

Part and parcel because politicians purposefully let in bad guys, and and certain agencies commit false-flags.

Someone want to explain to me how Hiroshima Toshiba can have perfect English on Twitter but you can't understand the dog eating cunt on here?

He pretends to not understand English only if you ask him about his data mining on 2ch, or malware infeated ads

So after over a month the FBI has zero info on Vegas?
Yet they solved the NY street murderer and 9/11 within hours?
You believe everything the MSM tells you?
He knows exactly what happened in Vegas, and he will never tell you.

now Drumpftards days are counted
Hiro could become a hero a ban all Drumpftards

you really have to go back

So is your complaint about the FBI? Where are you going with this?

gun control doesn't prevent criminals from getting weapons.

The NY street murder is alive and confessed, you spastic leaf. Vegas shooter is dead, and dead men tell no tales.

>Its an Asiannigger doesn't know that Presidents are required to leave the country to represent said country episode

Gooks pissed POTUS is making koi great again. They're good eating once you fatten them up. He named his Frank and it's gonna be YUGE.

You all put down Hiro for stating his opinion that Trump should be concerned about America first.
Most of you think Trump can do no wrong.
FBI and other alphabets lie to you daily. Trump is their boss and is privy to the truth.
If Trump was all "MAGA" and "America First" then perhaps he would treat you like adults and share the Truth with you. But...NO.
He is a deep state bitch like all other US presidents. Stay blind to that and don't worry about a thing.

Apparently you have formed the conclusion that some guy named Paddock was the shooter then. There were not multiple shooters. It was just a depressed old gambler.
There is no way the FBI could get any further information because, you see, there is this dead guy in a room that they said all the shots were fired from. Vegas doesn't have any video cameras. There was no note left behind. There is no forensic investigation possible.
WOW!
And people on pol pretend to be smart.
KYS

Yeah. 0bammy would be right down there wiping the blood all over himself. Or, maybe not. The bad guy was KILLED BY A GOOD GUY WITH A GUN.

Don't project on to me. Investigations take longer if the perp is dead, that's just how it goes. And a glut of information from video surveillance would slow an investigation down, not speed it up, because there would be more leads to follow. This isn't TV where you can "enhance the image" or some dumb shit like that. How about you stop pretending to be smart, because you're clearly bad at it.

>image 404
conspiracy me thinks?

As soon as we round up all the niggers and libtards and deport them. Then we can turn in our guns.

Hes right you know.

The jew media in the US is beating the war drum to war so americans can for Israel so the Jews can expand their banking and media they run in SK into NK.

>Taking the bait this hard
Livestream your suicide faggot.

I have senpai stationed in submarines on the coast.

Lol oldfag sure. I've been on this goddamn website for long enough to even build a proper career in a second country and I can tell you that this website as a whole (cancer containment boards created that one time, like /soc/ and the rest excluded) has never had a leftie bend and never will. Bix nood and watermelon nigger has been here since near the fucking beginning. Sup Forums only bounces between radical apathy to right wing attitudes. But you faggots are free to keep dreaming.

thaaaaaaaaaaaank you.

Holy shit kill yourself please.

We are OBLIGATED to do something about Korea if they're threatening our allies. The Constitution says so on top of all the treaties and military agreements and alliances. So one can still be "America First" but help our friends out in a fight if they need it. That doesn't put their interests above our own, it shows mutual interest.

The POTUS is supposed to end threats to the Homeland AND citizens abroad. If NK is a threat, he's within his job duties and putting America First dealing with it.

Ya - they can find nothing in a month. Lemme guess...it is not of public interest, like the Hillary email scandal?
First you have to believe that any and all perps are dead, which you clearly do. I need not go any further with you. You apparently are informed only by MSM sources.
Stop projecting YOUR ignorance faggot

>North Korea is too far from US

And the same North Korea have a nuke and are in the vicinity of your homeland

>We are OBLIGATED to do something about Korea if they're threatening our allies.

You were also "obligated" by treaty to protect the territorial integrity of Ukraine. You did not do so because it was too much like hard work.

>le trump mega maga thread number 585390

We did it for the keks you fuckers

>Sup Forums thinking they meme'd Trump into office

You give yourselves too much credit. After 8 years of a horrendous nigger, we would've voted in a goddamn rock.

Who's next for the never ending American war machine, largest pushed by the desires of Zionists?
They want Iran really, really bad and have for a long time. That is a hard one though.
NK is easy, peasy so maybe there?
Nah, there are brown people in Africa that could use a good dose of Freedom bombs first.
Your blood will drip in Africa next...
You folks should just tell the elite assholes to fuck off and keep your soldiers alive. I am sure they would be more useful fixing infrastructure than dying on the other side of the planet for Multinational Corportions, Zionists, and MIC pricks

Damn, guy triggered you good. Hiro is not wrong. Wtf is Trump doing over there. We want truth and transparency and we want some god damn answers to the motives. Fuck N korea.
Its been over a month and no word on vegas yet? Come the fuck on.

i am literally shaking right now.

They did something about Ukraine - remember?
They created a Soros false Flag and took it over. Then implanted a puppet. I wonder why they did not have parades in Eastern Ukraine to thank you for all the new Freedom