TRUMP. One year on

How's he doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

777/10

Lasting longer than you fags

Wtf!

The radio thing was good, but as you can see from Sup Forums nobody knows about it.

Gotta work toward the fireside chat angle harder.

In all honesty? 5/10. If it wasn’t for his backstabbing cabinet and his massive failures to read people that would betray him, then he’d be doing really good. Job wise is good, with the economy somewhat moving forward.

Internal - seems good, some issue with the people he surround himself with
International - utter shit

bretty good

About as well as can be expected given minimal support within his party and total media opposition.

It's amazing to watch old news from the primaries where CNN and MSNBC were talking him up, all because of a DNC directive to increase his stature versus the "real" candidates that Hillary was worried about.

good. we didn't elect him because he couldn't do the shit.

He’s virtually guaranteed to win re-election. The fact that democrats have NOBODY to run against him his helping a lot, but he’s actually doing a very good job. Much of what he promised to do hasn’t been done yet because he’s being cockblocked by the (((courts))), but he is pissing off all the right people, and America is behind him

14/88

>Internal seems good
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He has NO interest in a second term, sadly.

one year is 2 months away retard

If you know that, then what can you tell us about who the RNC is intending to run as the replacement?

>and America is behind him
You people really are in your own world, aren't you?

It's going ok, I wish he could have kicked more of the swamp out and the establishment Republicans would try to work with him.

Conjecture with no proof, sad! Quote and a name faggot

Has he said this? As far as I know he filed for the 2020 election immediately after he was sworn in. Even if he doesn’t run though, the republicans will win, because we still have most of the bench we had in the 2016 primary and plus the people are rejecting liberalism all over America (except in places like California) The Democrats still have nobody except the same 2 or 3 septuagenarians who lost last time

Draining the swamp doesn't mean filling it with so many hard turds you can stand on it.

With daily media bashing, is it any wonder? What happened to old GW? Same thing? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Better lately, finally seems to be getting a little headway.

You're fucking pissing me off, you're on every thread, pls go away, you're embarrassing our small country.

shit

>Quote and a name faggot
Oh boy that's tough

So one year would be Jan 21st 2018. Not Nov 8th.

I know this cause I got gang stalked by Obummers men up until the 21st this year.

this.

friendly reminder that something big is on the horizon -

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

He won't last a full term. I know his shills/bots are gonna attack me, but it's the truth.

You mean the guy that wrecked both the US economy and the world? That's the guy you're going to compare Trump to? Lol okay

Get out of this bubble, friend

>(((CNN))) ((((((((((poll)))))))))))
Yeah, ok.

youre right, thats why the tump and pence protest yesterday drew tens.

4/10
the swamp is now big as fuck
needs to stop tweeting retarded stuff

traitor ryan not letting him do shit

i... what?

bongman do you not know that he won election after having a 0% chance of winning? Do you still believe these people?

Pretty good. All I really voted for was an exit from the TPP and Constitutionalist pro-2A SCOTUS pick(s). Presidents come in 4-8 year intervals based on the current mood of the nation. Supreme Court Justices last an entire generation.
I hope he achieves more items from his campaign agenda but voting for him again is worth it for the SCOTUS picks alone desu.

Summarize that passage for me, pretend I'm you

he didnt take office till january and didnt even start doing anything till april u twink. he has been on less than 6 months.

fuck it, i wouldn't go through all that shit. kek but he wants to do it and seems to be pretty good at it so whatever.

Oh you're not happy with the CNN poll?

Take your pick. Is FOX untrustworthy too?

Trump is always lucky just to crack 40%

Can you faggots read? Media bashed GW, his approval fell. Media bashed trump even harder, his approval is even lower. Hard to understand?

When Trump won, ((((they)))) won.

8/10 goat

Name 1 republican in the last 20 years whose approval ratings were higher than democrats.

>0% chance of winning
That's just not true, friend

Professionally - 5/10 (Obama-Bush tier)
Everything else - 11/10

that person is a retard why did you even reply

he is saving the world

Nobody voted for JK
Nobody voted for Ivanka
Nobody voted for NYC Limosine Liberal Values or Lobbying
Nothing on Veterans - Veterans still fucked (medical care, employment) with no improvements in site (fail)
Agrees to make a deal on DACA because of Ivanka pressure selling out base
WH restocked with swamp esp. Goldman Sachs parasites
Miles of Wall Built = 0

before you guys start pushing again that your gonna win no matter what lets wait a few years.

Hes doing wonderful job acting like a clown and making sure dems win the next election.

yeah it's in the bag, so just stop talking about for the next 2-3 years.

hyperbole
hʌJˈpəːbəli/Submit
noun
exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.

Bush topped the charts around 9/11

They both deserved the media bashing though. The bashing didn't cause public disapproval. Public disapproval caused the bashing.

That's fucking 16%
Pretty shitty president then, I guess

he is white and has a penis

he could literally announce that he colluded with russia and you guys would support him

stop pretending you care about his accomplishments

His approval ratings were high because he was spreading propoganda and fear mongering. Same thing the media is doing now. Guess what, wherever you find the strongest propoganda, you'll find the highest approvals. Shocking, isn't it...

And the media gave Bush a huge pass, until he started a war on made-up evidence, resulting in thousands of deaths.

Would have been nice to have a few extra trillion from those wars around when his banker buddies fucked the economy a few years later.

i need a straya here because this shit is getting out of hand lately. is it shitposting if you spam a thread like a moron and ignore every response that proves youre a fucking retard? You guys dont do that but lately ive been getting a non bantz plebbit vibe and need a ruling on the field

>wherever you find the strongest propoganda, you'll find the highest approvals.

So, in your mind, Trump abhors propaganda and only speaks the truth?

Too many shills

>stronger propaganda
>stronger
As in better articulated and funded.

>Believing the liberal media
nigga u stooped???????

okay, pretty comfy, /ourpresident/, great memes etc.. still he needs to do better.

Literally a NOTHING BURGER Presidency. All he did is give the shittiest losers in the country justification for being ignorant, arrogant and bitter. Tax Reform is probably toast, and as soon as Don Jr. and Jared get indicted he's going to fucking have a tantrum like none we've seen.

Yes, he always planned it to be a one-and-done presidency.

The second aspect to this is that he's miserable. He hates the job, he hates the people, he's going to just want to go back to his old life.

Sadly, that life is gone. I feel bad for him desu.

But, being an ex-president is the ultimate retirement plan for when his empire crashes, so maybe it really was 4D chess again.

Bigly/Yuge

better than i expected

Well he's a Nazi so that's good enough for me.

The only one even worth considering there is the Rasmussen and even then it's still a little jewey
t. math and statistician

Seems he's doing pretty good.

Pretty good with swallowing

Not impeached. feels as good as Nov 2017.

>Yes, he always planned it to be a one-and-done presidency.
Prove it.
>The second aspect to this is that he's miserable. He hates the job, he hates the people, he's going to just want to go back to his old life.
Prove it.