Texas Church Shooting

So the "First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs" seems like the kind of place where everyone would be carrying. Why did it take 26 people dying before one of them could stop the shooter? Why didn't god save them, Sup Forums? Looks like their second amendment didn't help them.

Sup Forums btfo general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6YOPTYRGok
wsj.com/articles/dortmund-bomb-suspect-bought-stock-options-on-soccer-attack-1492758515
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sutherland is 98% white. No need to carry.

Or maybe it's one of those liberal churches where everyone is oh so progressive to walk around unarmed.

Most people just go to Church in the morning like everyday and don't carry.

I don't carry because where I live even though there are gun crimes it's just not something I think about because it's civilized here.

But multiple people were carrying. It just didn't help until after 26 people had already died.

Someone did carry and engaged shooter outside.
Who would have thought to need guns inside the church

>Who would have thought to need guns inside the church
The guy who engaged the shooter outside did. He was a member of the church, was unable to shoot the guy, and had to chase him down in a truck with another guy. Learn the facts, white boy.

Gee by that logic neither did laws or the police. I think the 2nd amendment worked great, this guy got the jump on people in a small town church. Pull your head out of your ass

>Why didn't God save them?
Imagine having such poor understanding of God that you think being killed is a punishment for a Christian.
>What is a martyr
>What are promises for the Kingdom to come

>Gee by that logic neither did laws or the police.
They didn't. When did I say they did? Strawman argument.

So what's your point? We should all start carrying because thanks to whatever the motive was (if we will ever know) then we need to be at the ready to shoot at each other?

What kind of insanity are you creating?

You cant carry inside a church or place of worship in Texas. Guess the shooter forgot to target a non gun free zone.

No, we need to keep guns out of the hands of shooters. They don't keep anyone alive, they only kill.

>what is all the children who don't have parents anymore
>what is the family that will never see their loved one again

That's not true at all. Look up the facts, whiteboy.

You're a boring troll.

Preacher should carry while preaching this is Texas!!!

>anyone who disagrees with me is a troll
Why not just pretend I'm playing devil's advocate and make a case for your side? Because you know you'll lose?

>You cant carry inside a church or place of worship in Texas
Depends on the church rules:

>Beginning January 1, 2016, Texans with a handgun license will be allowed to openly carry their handguns. Churches in Texas may prevent handgun license holders from carrying handguns inside church buildings as long as the church gives proper notice. Each church may decide for itself whether to allow:

Both open and concealed carry of handguns
Concealed carry of handguns but not open carry
Open carry of handguns and not concealed carry
No handguns regardless of whether they are carried openly or concealed

A church does not need to take any action if it wishes to allow handgun license holders to conceal carry or open carry in church buildings. If permitting handgun license holders to conceal carry or open carry on church premises is a cause of concern to your church, Texas Penal Code Sections 30.006 and 30.007 provide clear rules for notifying handgun license holders that your church is a gun-free zone or concealed carry only.

>what is a lie that you're so deeply invested in that you no longer mourn the deaths of your fellow believers.

When you mentioned a right...duh. Who enforces laws? If your someone who mocks guns, you want them forcibly taken away.

I swear, Christianity is a cult

That picture of the shooter when he was in high school the black and white one that the daily mail is running

WE'VE ALL SEEN IT BEFORE RIGHT?
Tell me they're running it because they're morons?
We've all seen it right?
It's been posted many times on Sup Forums before this happened.

>If your someone who mocks guns, you want them forcibly taken away.
Another strawman, and a lack of knowledge of "you're" vs "your". I'm an anarcho communist, so I don't believe in the state.

>>what is all the children who don't have parents anymore
>>what is the family that will never see their loved one again

Boi.
I'm atheist, but I still was born into a protestant household and know that death isn't considered an end. Yes, it's unfortunate for those who are left behind. Life is suffering and unfair.

Come to grips with the fact that you will never be safe.

Hmm maybe it wasn't really a lone gunman

So is atheism

>i'm a retard
well shit why didn't you say so in the first place

Not an argument.

source?

We mourn, you want us to act like you would, chimp out or go to kill more people.

Gee, yet another assblasted leftist troll, spouting feeble bullshit. Buh. Bye.

nope just a proper response

Now, some of the early reports indicated that there were a variety of additional weapons in his vehicle.

You could understand he might want something for backup after he got out of there, but what were they? Anybody sane enough to go shoot almost everybody in the church ought to be sane enough that they don't need an ARSENAL OF GUNS in his vehicle. That says to me there must be a reason why he's so mentally unbalanced as to be able to do that, or that it's decoration to promote a narrative.

I don't see what's so bad about dozens of people dead. As long as you can just buy a gun in the US, that's going to keep happening.
We've had this discussion before, and Americans want that, they WANT to sacrifice around 90 people killed daily in order to keep their second amendment.

>But multiple people were carrying
Not enough

Most of our domestic terrorist events are thanks to the FBI. Normal people don't go out on shooting sprees any more than they go out on stabbing or, in your case, raping sprees.

we should ban renting trucks too thats just asking for it

>90 people killed
>90/3 = 30 homicides
>30/5 = 6

6 non-gang-related homicides a day, which can be anything from mass murder to accidents, police shootings or self-defense.

It's another Baptist church shooting.
Why Baptist? There are so many christian institutions to choose from at random.
Coincidence?

You can fiddle your numbers all you like, but in the end it comes down to:
>be American
>get shot

>wants to keep guns out of the hands of shooters
>anarcho communist

So either you don’t believe your own ideology, or you are lying.

I'm waiting for guns in church

youtube.com/watch?v=a6YOPTYRGok

so its like whose line is it anyway. where the numbers don't matter and the facts are all made up!

Be German
>Get raped
>Get bombed

Nobody carries in a white church

>Get bombed
[citation needed]

>So the "First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs" seems like the kind of place where everyone would be carrying.
>Americans bring guns to church
>protestants in charge of not being subhumans

maybe the recent attack on Borussia Dortmunds bus?

The question that must be answered is do you prefer risk and liberty, or constraint and safety. Europeans seem to tend towards the latter. In america, if our concern here is preserving every life possible, there are many more effective things that could be done, if we are willing to toss aside personal liberty. Much tougher policing for example, heavily restricting driving and car ownership. Enforced dietary restrictions, harsher policing.

Some people do, but in a church that small it's unlikely somebody would bother carrying to church.

also add get run over to that list were in it together on that one

>Enforced dietary restrictions, harsher policing.
what's wrong with those? What's wrong with police cracking down hard on criminals and fat fucks sent to diet camp so they aren't a burden and a shame on the rest of society?

At this moment I am euphoric. Not because of any phony God's blessing, but because I am enlightened by my own intelligence.

That was not a terrorist, but a Russian who wanted the stocks of that team to drop so that he could make money off that.

didnt claim it was a terrorist did i? but it was still a bomb so the fact remains

Fucking niggers! How about you! Source your claims!
> jess goo'le it wyte boi

Nothing is wrong. Don't forget driving. Or perhaps curfews, if you can't leave your house past a certain hour you are less likely to use the cover of dark to commit some sort of crime. Or, as we know domestic violence is an issue all around the world, why not install cameras in every household. That way people would be easily held accountable for their actions, and perhaps not feel as though they were capable of committing violence towards family members.

He was actually a neighbor that heard the shooting, got his rifle, and shot at the murderer, making him drop the rifle. The murderer ran to his car and fled; shooter hit the car at least once, then got into another car and gave pursuit. Speculation is that he hit him, which is why he dropped the rifle.

Was carried out by a Russian-German national, trying to manipulate stock prices.

wsj.com/articles/dortmund-bomb-suspect-bought-stock-options-on-soccer-attack-1492758515

>gun capital of america
>free to carry anywhere
>somehow let 27 people get killed before any form of retaliation

explain yourselves gunbabbies

So we have one bombing every 20 years. How does that compare to having a mass shooting every month?

I think the time for that has past since you already called him a white boy. If you aren't a troll then you're clearly just a dumb nigger. You've already hinted at support for gun control. The thing about gun control is that only law abiding people follow gun laws. If someone is willing to murder 26 people, which is against the law, what are gun laws going to do to stop him? The issue isn't the guns, it's the person.

If you support gun control: Then politicians lied to you. They lied about the solution and you drank it up like grape soda. They turned you into a useful idiot that would go around pushing their agenda. The thing about gun control is you're not advocating for the complete banning of guns, you're advocating for guns to only be in the hands of the state.

I think you got mass bombed in WWII. Pretty brutal. Most people don't know about the extent of it.

WHY would you bring your gun to church? Especially a country church in a small town like this? But yeah the commie was stopped by an armed citizen outside of the church.

Don't put words in my mouth, I obviously disagree with cameras in my fucking bedroom and stricter driving laws (since they are already strict enough). Curfews should be used temporary to get rid of migrants since they don't have a home unlike normal people and they could easily be caught.
But my point still stands: what's wrong with tough policing and mandatory diets (only for fat people of course, if you are healthy you'd be left alone).
You seem to think that wanting rules automatically equals to wanting tyranny

>As long as you can just buy a gun in the US, that's going to keep happening.
> just buy a gun

Dead meme

There's a law against carrying in church in Texas, you ignoramus.

Yes it is you idiot nigger. KYS.

How many rounds do you think the shooter expended in order to get his score?

That must have been pretty methodical.

I lol'd

>make ignorant statements
>numbers don't line up so come up with some bullshit response to rustle jimmies
>get upset and claim for source on a claim
>get provided source but is still unhappy with that
>moves the goalposts 20 meters back
>proceeds to let his country get raped by foreign invaders
>youve won today sir.

Most people don't carry firearms. Over 1/2 own them, but they're recreation/home defense.

No one expects to need one inside a church in a small town on the weekend.

Hence, why someone engaged the shooter with a weapon from his home.

It's like blaming people that got blown up at your concert that they should have stayed home and not gone because there's ISIS in Europe and the UK. Shit happens.

Why? We could save many more lives in america, at least by restricting all driving to only necessary trips. Additionally, many people are killed by relatives or spouses in the home, is it not irresponsible to allow this to continue. Is your privacy worth the thousands of lives lost every year that could otherwise be saved?

i like this leaf btw

>"What happened in Texas wasn't real terrorism because is was just some white dud"
Shaun King, the biggest wigger alive.

Look up 'Saint James Church massacre.' Pic related. The whole thing is a huge redpill and should be discussed with everyone.

>white dude
I niggered.

You are not replying to the German advocating gun control, leaf. I only said that it's disgusting to call yourself Christian and go to church with a gun, nothing to do with civil law

Yep, they're all martyrs now, that justifies the atrocity, he martyred all those innocents inside the church.

Of course we realize most gun deaths in America are niggers killing each other.

>Rylan, 6, was shot four times. He is in surgery.
>Emily, 8, is also in surgery. A cousin said the extent of her injuries is unknown.
>Joann and Brooke are both currently missing.

Joann and Brooke are both currently missing. How the fuck do they go missing.

Is it 26 or 27 dead? And four int Rylan alone? And I seem to recall that more than the dead were injured. So that's more than one 30 round mag.

you asked what is wrong with harsher policing and government regulated diets. I am explaining to you that authoritarianism does not restrict itself to your personal preference, unless you become god emperor of whatever administrative zone you live in. The choice you make is between liberty and oppression. You can always make a country more safe with more regulation, there is no end to it. Perhaps the foolish german will read this, I don't care.

based leaf replied to germancuck and then you replied to him. you just missed the point or couldn't comprehend it

>(b) A license holder commits an offense if the license holder intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly carries a handgun under the authority of Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code, regardless of whether the handgun is concealed or carried in a shoulder or belt holster, on or about the license holder's person:

>(6) on the premises of a church, synagogue, or other established place of religious worship.

There. Now kill yourself, you stupid nigger.