Chris Rock accused of sexism

Rock said he won’t hire women anymore because he would need a crew of witnesses around him at all times so he wouldn’t be accused of rape, one patron of the MacDougal Street club told me.

“They cry rape because they want money,” said Rock, who added he won’t even hire a cleaning lady because he’s afraid of false accusations.

He's not wrong. Yet another reason the earnings gap will always exist for men and women, no point in hiring girls if they can claim sexual harassment and get the boss fired.

pagesix.com/2017/11/05/chris-rocks-jokes-about-sexual-harassment-bomb/

Other urls found in this thread:

insidehighered.com/news/2008/07/25/pc
blogs.scientificamerican.com/beautiful-minds/the-personality-of-political-correctness/
archive.is/xsGwr
vimeo.com/183089808
youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>interacting with women at all

and we thought muslims were dumb savages

>by dick johnson

Sounds like a good bit.

That boy's definitely at the right end of the curve.

Comedians are not even allowed to tell jokes anymore.

the response to this is:
>if you dont sexually harass women, you have nothing to worry about
fucking liberals

chris rock: decently based

>the guy who said its not okay to say 'nigger'
>gets targeted for claims of sexism
Serves him right.

Huh. Didn’t realize he was so based.

top kek

based negro

hes always been pretty based

-Sexual harassment is real.
-False allegations for financial gain are also real.
-A some point, humanity really needs to grow the fuck up, all the way around.
-Not holding my breath.

yeah, well what is it now like 40 women in the harvey weinstein thing? that's 40 women who all chose to enable a creepy jew to do it again and again and again because they put their careers first. I have respect for the women who blew the thing open but not for the taggers along (and especially the women who had the power and position now to actually have done something if they had chosen).

And how the thing has turned into a witch hunt really turns me off. Now we're going after dustin hoffman and kevin spacey. Over single incidents. I mean you become a man with riches and fame you're gonna take passes at people you're attracted to because that makes you confident. I mean as long as if they tell you nope you don't physically rape them or start stalking them or threatening them, that should be good enough.

Chris Rock has always been pretty cool, he's regularly called out other blacks for acting like niggers, he's against gun control, and generally always spoken in support for personal responsibility.

Is he the next domino to fall?

This is slave morality at its peak
>haha I'll never find love, get married, have kids, or even feel a woman's warmth because im not a loser like YOU

>I'll pump out kids like a retard and ruin my life with rape accusations while working to the bone
>but at least I'm not a slave!

there are so few women worthy of such devotion in today's degenerate society. enjoy your roastie and child support payments

Women are destroying the world.

Sup Forums likes to blame DA JOOOZZZZ but i blame women more.

WW1 was the beginning of the end when they started working in factories to produce war materials. After the war the men let them continue working and they started demanding more rights.

We all went off to die and get maimed and they took over our nations.

Chris Rock is probably one of the most balanced black comedians of our life time. I would had said the same for Dave Chappelle, but he is bat shit crazy. His material has not aged well either.

*tips fedora*

Nice try, shill

t. Black lad

he is correct.

>he thinks women never worked before ww1
thats some next level retardation

>the earnings gap will always exist

Fucking based. This negro gets a pass.

Women have no agency, you need to look to who made them that way, or more specifically who allowed them to be that way.

And then you'll realize its jews.

>Unfortunate naming

>40 women
I imagine more than a few just jumped on the wagon for gibs.
The amount of people "molested" always jumps way high after the initial information release
>Be woman
>X elite molested women says woman who came forward
>Be appropriate time related age
>Tell the media you were also molested and the incident swept away
>Bullshit a story
>Get gibs

Chris Rock is alright. I always forget if he was the black guy who got scared so shitless by what he saw in Hollywood he ran all the way to Africa for awhile to put an entire continent and ocean between him and that scene.

>Wants to watch a stand-up comedy show
>Doesn't want to get offended
Is this a millennial thing?

Niggers vs. Black People was 20 years ago and nothing has changed.

in who's opinion did they bomb?

His bits about "how not to get shot by a cop" and "stopping gun violence by increasing the cost of a single round to $5000 so niggers would have to get a job and work real hard and then come back and cap your ass" are dead on.

I thought that was Dave Chappelle.

> tfw one of my favorite standups was recorded before I spoke English.

period

That was Dave Chappelle.

He's completely correct and it annoys me this Weinstein shit has shifted the census back to "listen and believe". Remember the dozens of women accussing Trump who all mysteriously disappeared when the smear didn't work?

Pence said it earlier when he stated doesn't meet women one-on-one. And he was right.

>be open to false accusations
>be a sexist.
>pick one

rock is gay as shit. errybody knows this nigga aint harassing grills.

I discussed in the other thread the relationship between female empowerment and free speech stifling political correctness. Pretty gud Copy pasta.

>Study: the more women there are in a certain college discipline, the more politically correct it becomes.

A study found that the most politically correct college disciplines are Psychology, Sociology and English.

insidehighered.com/news/2008/07/25/pc

The least politically correct college disciplines are Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Finance. Thus, the more women there are in a certain area, the more politically correct and liberal it becomes.

Psychology is 75 percent female, while Engineering is 75 percent male.

Another study found that women are more politically correct than men.

blogs.scientificamerican.com/beautiful-minds/the-personality-of-political-correctness/

In other words, there is correlation between the level of female influence in society and the liberalisation of that society. Some people are wondering why are we so different today than the society in the 50s. Or why is western society more culturally different than some non-western societies?

The answer is: women. As female influence exploded in the 70s and women entered the labour force and politics en masse, they caused society to become more liberal and more politically correct.

Women change culture and the more you increase the influence of women, the more you change the culture of that society in a certain direction. Or vice versa. Men also change culture. The more male influence you have, the more a culture will move to the right. Men cause more conservative and more right wing societies - such as muslim societies or the US from the 50s. The Jews didnt have to do much, they just had to liberate women and society would naturally follow the path of destructive political correctness and cultural Marxism.

Whats with chicks and straw hats? Do they think it makes them look 'travelled'?

he is pretty ok dude. has done some statements in favor of affirmative action and such nonsense, but mostly he understands the idea of personal responsibility and such.
see black-people-vs-niggers, rims, how-not-to-get-beaten-by-police* sketches
If more black people were like chris you'd have a much better deal in US.
*should be mandatory viewing for "hands-up-dont-shoot" retards

why does he have rape cult symbols on his jacket?

archive.is/xsGwr

>fuck me harder nigger

Every man needs one of those sex consent forms like on the Chappelle Show to keep themselves safe from this shit.

vimeo.com/183089808

If Chris Rock did his earlier material on blacks today he'd get thrown in prison. He's too redpilled for the world of comedy which is an SJW hellhole now.

'grab em by the pussy'
yeah Trump wouldn't dream of sexual harassment. fucking retard
All those claims are still around, you just stopped paying attention because you're a dumb faggot with tunnel vision.
Trump's no doubt done it to dozens of women. Doesn't matter though, because everyone at his level behaves the same way. It comes with the territory.

I dunno, but it makes them look like they just came back from some cookie-cutter resort where the most exotic thing they visited was a tourist-trap gift shop.

youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

> Doesn't matter though, because everyone at his level behaves the same way. It comes with the territory.
You mean women trading their pussy for favors? Always has and always will.

Based Chris

When will these faggots stop getting offended by fucking comedians?

>“They cry rape because they want money,”
Actually, they cry rape NOW because they already have money / fame, or have bottomed-out and have nothing left to lose.

Effectively, the sarlaccs that kept schtum on all the kike deviancy and diddling, were ENABLERS, bought off by the promise of $hekel$.

If anything, they should be held as accountable as the semitic slimeballs themselves.

I don't like him for his blunt racism, but he is right on the money here.

I'll let it slide.

>$hekel$

Comedy has no limits. And it shouldn't have any either.

The 80s and 90s are long gone.

I only interact with women in the work place on a bare bones basis

it saves you a shit ton of trouble

coming from a guy who can get laid if he wants to

>I'm going to be purposely ignorant as to the context of that line or espouse that crass language is tantamount to rape

It was not a joke.
I figured it out several years ago and never hire a girls on any position except those positions where they will only smile to a customers.

>he won’t hire women anymore because he would need a crew of witnesses around him at all times

He's not wrong

That's a good joke lmao

some of them, absolutely
not all
somewhere between a 50-50 and 80-20 split

The more I try to be bare bones with them, the more they want me

I don't think you know what slave morality is... Take another gander at NEETzsche

I'd like to know how the evening really went. According to the author he bombed totally. I'm willing to bet it was no where near that bad.

There is probably a decent niche market for ugly but competent secretaries, especially old ones. If a young, handsome, successful guy wants to insulate himself from harassment accusations and/or put his wife's mind at ease when he is off at work the easiest way to do that would be to hire un-fuckable old and/or fat, but competent, employees.

Someone should start an employment agency that specializes in this.

[spoiler]attractive women would complain that it is sexist and sabotage it[/spoiler]

Another episode of "absolute state of the west" series. Men now have to avoid women.

its funny how that works
my current job i made a point of minimal contact with women from the get go (quick hello, polite but brief chat if cornered, one word answers, etc) and got a few of em thirsty af

If she got a lot of miles on her card, she got a lot of miles in her vag.

Honestly, I couldn't imagine being a comedian today. The only time the audience applauds is with Trump jokes.

>HURR HURR PRESIDENT TRUMP SO DUMB
>The audience erupts in applause

You can't joke about sex, race, religion or anything anymore unless it fits a leftist narrative or you get scolded for it. Remember when sitcoms used to joke about trannies being unnatural and people being scared of them?

It's such a joke. It's 2017 and we've progress past the issues these people think they're fighting for, so they've taken up new issues that were never really issues like infinite gender spectrum.

I just want it to end but I know it won't. It's only going to get worse. Think about it. Our kids growing up today are being indoctrinated in college by leftist ideals and mentally ill agendas. Colleges, Hollywood, the MSM and talk shows are catering to it. It's only going to get worse.

>chris rock's jokes about sexual harrassment bomb

they have a fucking BOMB that sexually harrasses people now?!??

well, studies show that if you go into college or university conservative (Like I am, and I'm not gonna be swayed by stupidity (yay engineering)) they come out conservative. teach your kids good moral values and solid logic at a young age and they wont be swayed by stupidity from outside retards. I had to redpill myself on a lot of different issues including but not limited to feminism and racism. most of the others were fine because I grew up catholic. point is if you're core conservative going in you're gonna be core conservative going out. it really is just logic and knowledge that seperates conservatives from the undecided

Political correctness has ruined comedy.
If I was Seinfeld, Rock, all those 90's comedians, I would just retire and live comfy.

same

That picture is actually correct. Although you still shouldn't rape women. Whores and sluts don't deserve respect though.

>This thread
>Variances toward women

Absolutely subversive

I personally like the cheeky kunt line. its a good time

Wish I could read that

Incredible but true, the gringo man is so cucked by their own woman they have to avoid them or face retaliation. Many such cases

That was Dave Chappell.

Fee fi fo figure boy I really hates a nigger
NiGGers are the worst. I can't stand a nigger. - Chris Rock c. 1996

>jokes

This. I have only male friends, and avoid contact with non-hookers. Life is easier and better this way.

Yeah, being free is slavery. Freedom is to be chained on marriage and kids, and never be free enough in your life to do what you want without caring about consequences to other people.

kys

That's because lib audiences don't actually want jokes. The want validation. Shows like The Daily Show and John Oliver, basically a self-validating, self-vindicating, self-celebratory, self-congratulatory experience for the viewer, giving them the reassurance and ego stroking the crave, that they're enlightened and special and intellectual and right, and everyone else and all other ideas are stupid and to be looked down on without any actual thought neccesary.

I find they're annoying to interact with. It's always some tease is a conversation. The sane thing over and over. I can't just joke with them how I could with a guy. The girl won't add to the joke at all. The ones around me all have bfs, so I can't do them. What's the reason to talk to them if you can't do them? It feels like a waste.

>mfw all toxic masculinity is a product of nigger "culture"

Let's set the feminists up against hip hop """culture"""

>even Chris Rock gets shit for doing a Chris Rock routine
Funny how the turntables.

He's my favourite nigger after Alaistar Overeem.

I didn’t know there were studies but it happened to me. Went in relatively conservative, like mostly fiscally and pretty liberal socially. Came out extremely conservative and traditional.

This is true for men, since they think logically. When we see the blatant indoctrination, we leaning even further right.
Women, on the other hand, think with their feelings. There are two things in the world that women can't stand, being in the out group and not getting attention. So what happens is they get to college and are easily influenced by the Marxists teaching classes.
I came from a rural conservative school near a large leftist university. Many of my highschool classmates went to this university, including myself. The majority we're female, and were strictly Christian in high school. Now out of about 15, ALL of them have become turbo liberal drug addicts and half of them.are lesbian. Don't believe me, just look at moldylox.

Women should not have rights

The more you ignore them the more insecure they feel and the more they will try to get your attention (if your half decent looking). Women are all attention whores, literally.

WGTOW was a mistake.

That will never happen. Femicommies find kindred spirits in the dindu community. They both refuse to listen to reason and take responsibility for their own actions. Their entire existence depends upon blaming YOURE A WHITE MALE for all of their problems.

It's a lie, women are too much into social aproval to live without relationships. Men can go their own way, women don't.