Will Wheaton Hate Thread

Wesley Crusher from Star Trek TNG, taking the time to shit on christians as only a Jew can.

Nothing like taking a tragedy for christians and using it to celebrate, screaming that christian values and teachings are worthless like the kike he is who is using his sneaky subversive language to condemn the entire institution of Christianity.

Some brave user, please call this Jew out on twitter for shitting on christian values and teaching.

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218

Anyone find other celebs jumping on the bandwagon of using this to attack christians? Notice in the discussion if you look, EVERY single christian is being attacked and guess who is the same group over and over doing it.

Wesley "Second Hand Pussy" Crusher

updated I dunno which is better :P

The time feminists briefly turned on him for "not all men"ing was pretty funny.

you know he's of anglo-irish descent right?

and nothing he said is incorrect. If there is a god, that god doesn't give a fuck about us. But mostly religion is just a ponzi scheme anyway.

He hated the character he played on Star Trek but has no problem receiving royalties from the character. Just makes me shit my fuck.

Big surprise at who would attack christians, but pretty sure he is Jewish my friend.

>pic
He isn't wrong you know.

I really hope the rest of the cast like Worf and Data somehow see his retarded twitter and think
>thank god I didn't have to deal with that fucking kid
I haven't met one person who liked Wesley, I'm pretty sure anybody who would befriend him is only in it for his hot mom

I'd ask him why he is a washed up fag that hasn't had a job in 20 years

Oh boy!

Hwill Hwheaton was the Ted McGinley of child actors, and is lower than Pauly Shore among adult actors

>lower than Pauly Shore among adult actors
Thats fucking brutal !

Here is a blank one if anyone wants to add their own crap to the bottom.

I'm a fan. "Thoughts and prayers" are bullshit platitudes. Nobody on this board actually cares about the victims other than to posture anyway.

>"Thoughts and prayers" are bullshit platitudes. Nobody on this board actually cares about the victims other than to posture anyway.
Guess being an inbred jew means you lack empathy too.

They are still alive, in the Church Triumphant.

When Wesley Crusher breathes his last on this Earth, he is going somewhere else. God have mercy on his soul.

I liked Wesley in TNG... I guess I'm the only one...

Dam straight brotha, that sick fuck pissing on their graves before their bodies are in the ground for being christian makes me sick.

He retweeted this faggot saying the same thing

do they ever use common sense or are they driven to double down on even the most insane shit like taking the murder of women and children and using it to hate on Christianity.

Awwwwwwwwww!

Did the big mean washed up actor trigger your widdle inner Jesusfreak, skinhead?

Good.

Marx said religion is the opiate of the masses. The truth is unfathomably worse.

Religion is human evil, ego, and humiliation incarnate. Literally the sadistic moral base for everything from shitting on refugees to telling women they "deserved it."

It is celestial fairytale fascism.

And let's not forget the metric fuckton of racist shit. Without your sick cunt of a god, millions of blacks would never have left Africa and had their children subject to multigenerational barbarism.

Jesus is literally a thousand times more culpable than Hitler for mass genocide.

There, I said it.

Come at me anytime. I've got two very communist, very atheistic fists ready for your nazi ass.

Sick my fucking dick, dude.

>Marx said religion is the opiate of the masses
Marx was a ew you idiot like you. Not practicing your religion doesnt remove the inbreeding in your gene pool, now go back to marrying and fucking your first cousin like Einstein did.

Show me your flag faggot.

Does anybody have a picture of a mosque that ate an airstrike? I'm asking because reasons.