/pol answer me this, if a person wants a weapon to commit a crime...

/pol answer me this, if a person wants a weapon to commit a crime, can the law prevent said person from getting said weapon ?

No.

Not unless you say I need a gun to go commit this illegal act. Them yes.

Fuck no. I wouldn't even disarm niggers.

Freedom isn't free. That's what this means.

It's not all or nothing. If the law can keep more guns out of the hands of criminals, fewer gun crimes will happen.

Where there's a will there's a way.

Yes in most cases.

Nope. Only retards with no knowledge or connections to the black market/underworld delude themselves.

No and if the purpose is to kill and mass murder. A Vehicle has proven far easier to access and more effective.

There is evil in this world and people who commit this evil. Can can curb it best we can but we will never ever be fully rid of evil. No matter how strict we become.

No.

In Australia, we still have mass killings, still have gun violence and the violent gangs still have guns.
Our homicide rate hasn't changed since the gun laws have changed, and public shootings still happen.
If you really, REALLY wanted to do something violent, you'll find a way. Whether you use a gun or not.
See Europe and their Truck of Peace. Or the UK and their Acid of Peace.

Gun laws do absolutely nothing except secure more power for the government.

I'm brazilian and in brazil to own a gun is basically ilegal in most cases and the process to get a legal gun is VERY EXPENSIVE and very time consuming...

The law against gun ownership went live in the mid 90's and to this day we have favelas FULL of guns, badits have way more guns and newer guns than the police, so yes basically you guys are full of shit

GUN VIOLENCE

You can either remove the gun or the violence.
If you remove the gun but leave the violence, people will commit crimes using cars, knives, bats, and etc. until finally everything is illegal and there is no freedom. We should focus on removing the violence which is usually the result of:

>evil ideologies
>mental illness
>poverty

Imagine if we could fix these three problems and all the good it would do our world. It's not difficult.

no. in the USA everyone has the right to own and carry a gun. any laws passed to the contrary are unconstitutional.

In a perfect world? Sure. But we do not live in a perfect world. So, no.

> Our government doesn't see us as a post consitutional republic.
Patriot act should of failed on those grounds as it violates our 4th.

no

And India is even poorer than Brazil, and they have stricter gun laws than Brazil, and they have a murder rate about 10% of Brazil's. You're full of shit.

Cars are potentially deadly machines. We passed laws to make cars safer. Now, not nearly as many people are killed by cars.

No. If it came to it people could make homemade guns, there is plenty of guides around.

No, it currently comes down to geography and culture.

It's stupid to pretend the effort required to buy a gun, and the effort required to make one, are comparable.

lmao comparing a asian with very diferent culture to a western country, fucking retard

Go to the caƱada real and ask for a gun.