>FLotUS Melania leaving the kids 11/5/17
youtu.be/_xyuB2mzbvs
>FlotUS Melania doing some calligraphy 11/5/17
youtu.be/LhvUY-3HIy0
>FLotUS Melania visiting jap lolis &they sing her a song 11/5/17
youtu.be/VYxg3gZGeuU
>Pres Trump/PM Abe working lunch 11/5/17
youtu.be/OZcB--6GfPU
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/Abes review troops during Royal Welcome Ceremony 11/5/17
youtu.be/YqU-k9YqY34
>Pres Trump talks to Japanese biz leaders 11/5/17
youtu.be/LwdGzVL8iH0
>Trumps and Abes double date 11/4/17
youtu.be/PvfxW2dqgQQ
>Pres Trump signs Donald+Shinzo bffs4ever hat 11/4/17
youtu.be/T1aqAQBKqvw
>Pres Trump meets w/bff PM Abe 11/4/17
youtu.be/NsFUHiER3uk
>Pres Trump departs Yokota Base to meet PM Abe 11/4/17
youtu.be/YPu0YZq5iGc
>Pres Trump speech to troops in JPN 11/4/17
youtu.be/C7TdSH5FZlk
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania arriving in JPN 11/4/17
youtu.be/LnsRoN-dL94

INSPIRATION
>Pres Trump will fix it! 10/31/17
youtu.be/2MlK2Ztd32I
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

afpbb.com/articles/-/3149438
thehill.com/opinion/white-house/358828-there-is-nothing-normal-about-the-fusion-gps-dossier
washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-spinning-in-circles-on-the-trump-dossier/article/2639708
politico.com/story/2017/10/06/chuck-grassley-trump-dossier-fbi-russia-investigation-243546
archive.is/jzlKT
twitter.com/ABC/status/927400010890833926
youtube.com/watch?v=lkA1OD4g7g4
my.mixtape.moe/ryhjjm.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

H-has anyone seen Portugal in the past few days?

Is he dead?

Was there any country we were on better terms with under Obama? Maybe Mexico? Germany? I really hate the MSM for acting like Trump is isolating America and destroying the State dept. when he's just trying to make frens.

We have to really blow the media the fuck out on this fish thing.

>This is the last thread I'm baking for now
Thanks, I can get baking if you want.

Any other fun Jap Trump stuff

Iran.

>Koi dump incident
>Media: We can't POSSIBLY be wrong on this one!
>Turns out Abe dumped first
fucking kikes

Americans will hear that he did something bad once then never think about it again besides that Trump was rude in Japan desu. Would be nice to get the pictures out there of both for the politically inclined though.

my patience with the lugenpresse is really getting tested

I think he was posting in the larp threads which made me sad.

We truly have a problem.

*spreads lies about u*

:)

If people can't trust them to accurately report on feeding fish, how can the people trust them to tell the truth on anything?

Just show them this.

Read these

thehill.com/opinion/white-house/358828-there-is-nothing-normal-about-the-fusion-gps-dossier

washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-spinning-in-circles-on-the-trump-dossier/article/2639708

This second article is important when considered next to Grassleys letter to the FBI about the dossier:

politico.com/story/2017/10/06/chuck-grassley-trump-dossier-fbi-russia-investigation-243546

>Noting that the dossier was passed on to the U.K. government according to lawyers representing author Christopher Steele, Grassley asked the FBI to clarify whether the document's contents could have been "surreptitiously funneled into U.S. intelligence streams through foreign intelligence sharing."

>Steele, a former British intelligence agent, initially compiled the dossier — replete with unproven details of alleged Russian efforts to compromise Trump — for the firm Fusion GPS.

>If the FBI had interpreted a foreign intelligence service's receipt of the Steele dossier as a de facto confirmation, "it would be alarming," Grassley wrote on Friday to FBI Director Christopher Wray.

>"Mr. Steele’s dossier allegations might appear to be 'confirmed' by foreign intelligence, rather than just an echo of the same 'research' that Fusion bought from Steele and that the FBI reportedly also attempted to buy from Steele."

Short version:
>dossier is not oppo research and dems hid it
>the media is using the dossier to confirm the dossier
>FBI may be using the dossier to confirm the dossier

These Fusion GPS jews are pretty skilled to exploit both the IC and the media

I have a melania picture

Here is some real news to hold you over

REPOSTAN FROM LAST BREAD
You're waifu a shit
Holy shit being an adult is relly gonna suck balls, isn't it? t. 21 yer old college student
Same
>Android dev
Make a functional Sup Forums app please, Momo is fucking garbage
Saving individual Soundcloud tracks otherwise ok

>tfw our fucking high school newspaper had better quality control than these faggots

The absolute state of journalism

Do you still have that collection? I hope you do. Memories are precious, it's all anyone really has.

When will the Kempeitai stop the lugenpresse?

No, they knew what happened.
But instead of misrepresenting it as typical Americanism in Japan and laughing about it, they gotta go with the character assassination garbage. Truly, these are the people Trump was talking about when he mentioned concern about Mental Health at the presser.

Then there's CNN who said Sam Hyde was the Texas shooter

Wow what a retarded thing to think not to mention type

I need the full story on this one
Kung Fu Panda is the second best CGI movie of all time

Jesus christ that's fucking disgusting, I'm used to the media lying but this is just so blatantly fake.

but...he did thing!

>another white male with very little social media presence shooting up a bunch of conservatives
Just like Las Vegas. What's the deep states end game? Are they trying to flip the right's public opinion on the 2A?

Come and get em cunt

He's getting ready, wondering to himself what gun would Jesus ccw with.

>not knowing "their" agenda instead of thinking "their" agencies made a mistake

wut

Sure thing, I mostly baked those two threads because I wanted to put those pics in the OP

SOMEONE SPAM THIS LINK OF THE UNEDITED CLIP OF ABE AND TRUMP FEEDING FISH.

ABE FIRST DUMPS THE WHOLE TRAY BEFORE TRUMP DOES.

MEANWHILE, WESTERN MEDIA PURPOSELY EDITED OUT ABE WHEN HE WAS DOING IT FIRST.

I don't usually tolerate phoneposters btw but if anyone wants to make a .gif out of this so it gets spread as much as possible, be my guest

Nice vector.

WaPo article.

You guys are helping to fight the news cycle right? Be sure to post this to every ((journalist)) on twitter. Make them admit they are fake news.

They should get their press credentials revoked.

CNN, the Guardian, NYT, and WaPo, sure, but even the Daily Mail is fucking this up.

Why is no one talking about the largest mass murder in American history anymore eventhough it happened a month ago in strange circumstances?

*rubs hands*

Deep state false flag.

Does someone have that ABC News clip that jumpcuts to remove Abe's dump?

Archive it just in case they try to modify it

I didn't think I could be much more disappointed with the autistic anti-trump fags but I see once I again I was mistaken.

>handfuls

Washington Post didn't bother mentioning Abe emptying the fish food box first

This is a coordinated effort by the western media to create a fake narrative over the fish feeding.

you can't be this dense to just now come to terms with the fact that those news agencies have an agenda to push instead of real fuckin news

archive.is/jzlKT

Fucking kek, they are acting like he was a rampaging toddler when that clearly wasn't the case. He never touched the food, he followed the lead he was given. Such a weird thing to lie about.

They are grasping at fish food.

FAKE FEEDING FISH FRENZY

We need to get conservative twitter accounts to post the full unedited video.

Even Fox News showing the full unedited video would help unless Fox News is cucked.

>falling for the pistol grip shotgun meme

LYING KIKES

Wow the MSM gaslights yet again

TIME article.

Compile and archive

you lying twat.

Lying kikes.

twitter.com/ABC/status/927400010890833926

Here's the ABC twitter post with the edited out clip.

Trump continues to bully Pocahontas and her tribes.

Fake news... Real Jews...

Just post it to e-celebs. It's the easiest way.

>CNN
Checks out.

I did it

your country is literally a meme younger than most r*ddit accounts. the vast majority of pepes are older than your fucking country

No one here is you dildo, but now they've given us one of the clearest and most succinct, picture-perfect crystal clear examples. This can now be shown to any normie in the world to show them how the lying fake news engine works. I'm actually GRATEFUL to them for this! The left always hangs itself.

Why do they tell such bald-faced lies that can easily be disproven?

This is the perfect situation to weaponize our collective autism over. This needs to be used in every reply to every story, tweet, etc that try to push this shit. Hell, even Sarah Sanders needs to get a copy of this because you all KNOW she's going to get shit for weeks about this - all saying Trump could have killed the fish or was disrespectful to the local customs, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

Reporting is suppose to be objective.

The Washington Post claims "Trump did not appear to be amused" is completely subjective

>Trump literally baits fake news with real bait
I almost wanna think that he planned that

>jump cuts
>constant post-added digital zoom-ins to Trump's face/mouth trying to catch him in a bad expression
christ

>we now go to our resident koi feeder for analysis
>I am just in shock. I... I couldn't believe what I have just witnessed. *breaks into treats*

Your media is lying about Fish! Fucking Fish!

HMMM!

motherfucker

youtube.com/watch?v=lkA1OD4g7g4
TAIWANESE ANIMATORS DID IT AGAIN

>Please stop blaming Islam and immigration for this Islamic terror attack, you shouldn't be getting political so close to a tragedy

>FUCK THE NRA, THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE

First the poor fish get turned gay, now this!

The Western Media are posting these articles about fake news within seconds of each other.

They are likely coordinating over Slack or Discord.

>US leader lost patience
ABE DUMPED FIRST

But seriously, you guys are spreading the unedited footage around right?

I tweeted the video to all of them I could find. Fucking kikes.

WHich is bullshit anyways because if you watch the video He seems to be having a good time overall.

it's a simple coincidence that AFP are the only ones with video AND are running the kike story even though they recorded the proof plain and simple. Are they really this retarded to think this would work wtf

26 people just died and all those scumbags can do is avoid talking how respected he's being in Japan by pushing petty stuff.

Here's an MP4 of the fish feeding to upload to twitter my.mixtape.moe/ryhjjm.mp4

looks like kim saw the presser

>lose patience
This is the narrative. Kill it.

I don't have twitter or facebook
This place is all I have

Someone needs to email or tweet Trump's staff and tell them the link that shows the full, unedited clip of Trump and Abe feeding fish.

So was the shooter a communist or what? Am I gonna have to hear about this shit for the next two week with those squawking lefty cunts on tv?

If they lie about the simplest and smallest things like feeding fish
What does that mean for the much more bigger and important things they report on?
We're not even in China yet and we're already getting deep Confucius metaphors

They can't even get that goddamned part right.

>tfw we have to fight the kike media narrative on who fucking dumped first into a fucking koi pond
Its all so tiresome