Do you goyim honestly think ALL jews hate you?

in b4 mah talmud which is anchaic retardation only practiced by ultraorthodox jews in dumbass black hats

also almost all israeli jews want sealed borders EVERYWHERE without a single muslim or african going in. it's bad for our business to have a brown population that has an IQ to low to understand basic finanaces and hate Israel by default

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.692273
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union_and_the_Arab–Israeli_conflict#Effects_of_the_Cold_War
twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No more talking Chaim. It's over. We don't need to discuss things. We see everything clearly. Clear enough to know we're going to need to double the amount of gas chambers we have prepared.

The true Jewish think of you low tier Jews as gentiles.
The issue with low tier jews though is that your culturally programmed to hate the white man by your giga kikes

Jews belong in Israel, not here.
They are so scared of anti-semitism they push for tolerance and diversity and undermine nationlism.

How would you like it if I felt that way and went to your country and started talking about open borders for Israel? You'd want me out.

>i-it's only the o-orthodox jews that hate Christ

google translate zis charta?

Ooga booga to you sir.

>do you goyim honestly think ALL jews hate you?
Nope.
>also almost all israeli jews want sealed borders EVERYWHERE without a single muslim or african going in.
Good for you. No, seriously. Now why is it such a problem for other countries that aren't Israel to want the same thing, exactly?

No. That's a Jewish argument. Israel is an illegitimate shit hole. It's called Palestine.

you absolute fucking retard. did you honestly think we don't fucking know that?
thing is it's a little difficult to cooperate with a self proclaimed "red pill" against globalist jews when the mere mention of any jew triggers him. I dont hate white people at all, I think you're dumb as shit and will get us all killed because you're too irrational when it comes to actually setting goals

exhibit #1:

no, I believe all jews are out to fuck over whoever they have a chance to

whenever they have the slightest bit of power they leverage it to gain more at the expense of the goyim

i think they hate christianity

Jews will have to speak out against the globalists in mass. Then? Perhaps. You have not done anything of the sort.
The massively destructive among you are highly noticed.
You are all labeled as such until we see otherwise. Even your average people spew filth in my nation.
In any case, Israeli jews are not my problem. They're in Israel.

it says "google translate is bullshit"
you've basically proven my point desu

that is entirely correct. jews belong in Israel and nowhere else. LEFTIST jews however belong on helicopter ropes, which is the mainstream approach among right wing israelis here

>IQ so low can't understand basic finances
Actually said "Hah!" aloud.

we do. thing is, you'll never hear about it. no matter how often we say that, it'll gets buried and we get flagged as war mongerers by your own leftist jews.
use your wits: who owns the media that's supposed to report something we do?
here's what happens when we try
>haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.692273

Don't really give a fuck what kikes think. Lied about the holocaust, took over our banks & media outlets, encouraged degeneracy & the downfall of the west, WHOLLY responsible for the monster of communism and the over 200,000,000 because of it.
There won't be a next time.

-200m dead

Guess Stephen Miller's doing a pretty good job at exploiting the goyim.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union_and_the_Arab–Israeli_conflict#Effects_of_the_Cold_War

Comparatively speaking, I don't hate Israeli Jews. You just want goyim to die in your wars and give you billions in handouts.

It's the American "cultural Jews," who have abandoned G-d and exist only to spread degeneracy, that are the real problem.

jews are a clannish people that enjoying sowing discord among the golems. DOTR coming soon to a gallows near you.

You want my race dead, what do you think .

So what about the highly disproportionate number of jews in media, government, industry, etc. now openly trying to make whites a minority in their own countries?

There might be rare exceptions.
>in b4 mah talmud which is anchaic retardation only practiced by ultraorthodox jews in dumbass black hats
The Talmud is the epitome of the spirit of the Jewish race. It inheres in you even if you disvalue the book.
>also almost all israeli jews want sealed borders EVERYWHERE without a single muslim or african going in. it's bad for our business to have a brown population that has an IQ to low to understand basic finanaces and hate Israel by default
Is that why you send nigger refugees to Sweden?

Israel's nationalist campaign on 4chaim has swayed my opinion of you guys (Israel) some. Ultimately, however, I just don't give a shit about your sterile desert land and I couldn't care less about the status about our "alliance."

>it says "google translate is bullshit"
>you've basically proven my point desu

But I didn't use google translate. I'm just bad at Hebrew and transliterated the text.

I only wish that were true friend. But I don't trust you anymore. If you don't take care of your leftist American co-religionists asap you know what the outcome will be. I am already shedding tears for every innocent victim.

>muslims and africans are bad for jewish business
>trying to get rid or whites and only have shitskins to deal with

mandatory fuck off shlomo

Some probably like that they can use us (pol in particular) to scam shekels off of (Milo and his it's ok to be white t-shirt thing, Sam Hyde scamming his alt-right fanbase, etc).

I visited Israel with my church group last February, your country is overrun with shitskins. I only saw so few white people. Sadly you Israelis are too pussy to kick them out.

the Synagogue of Satan

Yes even Wesley Crusher from Star Trek TNG, taking the time to shit on christians as only a Jew can.

Nothing like taking a tragedy for christians and using it to celebrate screaming that christian values and teachings are worthless like the kike he is who is using his sneaky subversive language to condemn the entire institution of Christianity.

Some brave user, please call this Jew out on twitter for shitting on christian values and teaching.

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218

Orthodox Jews are better than Zionist scum.

Fuck off shilleaf

All jews are satanic filth

>this whole thread is a rural and suburban burger retard fighting it out with a kike from his homeland
KEK

Stop crying about this tweet and just report it

Not all jews are the devil, but all the devils are jews.