GIVE UP YOUR GUNS

Just give up your fucking guns, you backwards, barbaric Americans. It's time to join the rest of the civilized world. Nobody needs a gun in 2017, yet here we are, in 2017, still having mass shooting every week. In civilized countries (whom have all adopted gun control) like for example Australia, Mexico, Brazil and Swaziland they don't have mass shooting because nobody has guns. Give up your guns. For the greater good.

The proof of how well gun control works is right in front of your face. Turn em all in.

Other urls found in this thread:

oglobo.globo.com/brasil/ataque-tiros-em-escola-de-goiania-deixa-dois-mortos-feridos-21972229
ec.europa.eu/transport/road_safety/sites/roadsafety/files/move-affiche-hoz_en_2017_debord.pdf
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/libyan-soldiers-training-in-uk-took-turns-raping-man-in-cambridge-park-10229512.html
huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/20/oklahoma-girl-shoots-home-intruder_n_1992381.html
worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/road-traffic-accidents/by-country/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Civilized world
>Mexico

God I wouldn't notify the police of these bodies until I'm done with them

Have a mass shooting every day, I'm still not giving them up, I don't give a fuck.

yea, that ass on the left though.

but we have the 18th amendment of the constitution on our side
everyone knows amendments can't be repealed

Sure, the second you have everyone else turn in their motor vehicles. I mean, we have a literal right to guns. You don't have a right to vehicles, yet they are used to kill, whether intentionally or no, hundreds, if not thousands, of people all across the world every day.

You turn in ALL your motor vehicles, and start using pic related to get around, and I'll give up my guns.

>implying we aren’t being attacked

>dont defend yourselves goyim

>tfw shad predicted the mass shooty booty

Somebody should have told him you only shoot one of them when playing shoot, shag, marry.

Do not give up your guns.

We gave up ours in 1989 and it's been a downward spiral of government boot on our throat ever since.

Do not give up your guns.

10/10 would fuck all 4

Even with as ridiculous all these shootings are becoming, I just can't support even more control.

@148204115

Another shill for Big Hammer! Don't fall for it. Just ignore it.

We all know that hammers are the real weapon of choice in America for killing a fellow human being. That's right, we all know that more Americans will pick up a hammer and use it to beat their fellow human beings to death. Why? There is no waiting period. There is no background check. Hammers don't have any fancy safeties that dumb Americans have to operate. They just pick one up, and slam it into another human being they want to shut up forever.

So just ignore these gun control threads. They are all posted by Big Hammer shills trying to distract Americans from the REAL danger.

Not my proudest fap

Put the fucking wall up right now!

Yeah but you know that is what they are doing.

The story intensity will increase more and more until they declare a national emergency and just try to take our guns.

wew

>ITT: Slaves trying to demand the Free wear chains like them

Um guys I thought we were having a serious discussion about gun control>

Don't try, there's no pussy in clear view in op's pic. I checked.

It's funny because I don't think the libs realize just how absolutely futile any attempt at taking our guns away is. It's just not going to happen.

>europe 2018
>civilized

That gunman wasn't the only one to shoot at them :^)

It's fucking hammertime newfag

Most of the countries listed aren't civilized, and are full of rape. Pretty hard to rape a woman with an LCP. Also pretty hard to rape a woman in Europe if you stay in the middle east.

Wtf is that cunt taking a pic of?

Shut the fuck up OP you Jew shekel spy, & Mexico has shootings all the time what the actual fuck are you talking about you nigger, the Mexican army can't even deal with the cartel who make their own guns

>brazil don't have mass shootings

oglobo.globo.com/brasil/ataque-tiros-em-escola-de-goiania-deixa-dois-mortos-feridos-21972229

what a waste of perfectly good whores

FUCK

Might get a bit better when the Conservative party takes the reins in 2019. Their new gun platform looks promising.

you are a sick bastard. almost as sick as me :)

Just give up your fucking vehicles, you backwards, barbaric Europeans. It's time for you to set the civilized world straight. Nobody needs a vehicle in 2017, and yet here we are, in 2017, still having traffic fatalities every week. The number of European road fatalities absolutely DWARFS the number of gun deaths in the US, once you take out suicides and justifiable self-defense.

Source for the chart is: ec.europa.eu/transport/road_safety/sites/roadsafety/files/move-affiche-hoz_en_2017_debord.pdf

Maybe you should tackle the REAL killer, which is happening in YOUR OWN COUNTRIES.

We all have our fetishes, some guys like feet, someguys like the hands of dead chicks, lay off.

Guess where the guns come from

>In civilized countries
>Mexico, Brazil and Swaziland

haha what teh fuck

I would mass execute every fag like you if I ruled.

>"European" UN flag
>Barbaric
How is that voluntary dictatorship with false-freedoms going? Enjoying Germany decide to ruin Europe if it won't be allowed to make it better?

/sage/

go get raped you unarmed serf cuck independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/libyan-soldiers-training-in-uk-took-turns-raping-man-in-cambridge-park-10229512.html

>make their own guns
That's a funny way to say buys them wholesale from the US army

Brazil police, they have to be very.......'thorough' in their investigation.

>In civilized countries
>Brazil
>Mexico

Kek.

>Give up your guns. For the greater good.

Greater good to whom?

Come and take them.

Threads like this are why I am against the universal franchise.

I would if it's still warm

>SAME SLIDE THREAD EVERY FUCKING DAY
SAME SLIDE THREAD EVERY FUCKING DAY

>clothes like these are normal in brgerland

Don't worry, northern neighbor, it ain't gonna happen. These shills just make us want to buy more guns.

Also, you owe me a container of mace in a nice leather holster, confiscated by your border peeps. How is pepper spray not even allowed up there?

From the US government of course.

Obongo and the democrats--- want to disarm the US people, while sending guns to the narco cartels in Mexico.

>not caring about gang violence mass shootings
>hurr durr, imma execute people who are responsible enough to not go on mass killing sprees or care about them, thus avoiding the pathos shit tier arguments

Wait people are still doing the die in protest?

I would give them up for 10k a piece otherwise you can pry them from my dead hands

It's honestly wouldn't be much more different when you're fucking a drunk as a skunk girl. Or worse yet, a fucking starfish.

You'd be too busy sucking black dick to execute anyone.

Vehicles serve many useful purposes, death is an unfortunate side effect. With guns, death/injury is the only reason they exist.

The new conservatives are the same good goy globalists as the last ones.

We're never getting our semi-autos, our white homogeny, or Christian society back. It was actually a (((Conservative))) prime minister who took them from us back in 1989.

Oof

You voted for them.
Also, citizen organized groups have a lot of intimidation power to enforce issues that you care about.

And that's why we are going to keep our guns full KEK.

He had a illigale weapon he was already breaking the law and not caring about it, the only one that had a legal weapon was a dude that chased him away with it you idiot.

I would agree with you in principal if the end result had not been almost 100 dead trump supporters in less than a month

Sure I'm looking at four dead girls, but am I wrong for being more put off by the trashy clothes?

man it was comfy here until your new shift started

Our women might commit a racist assault against the Chinese, Indian, and Muslim gangs trying to rape them.

quality kek

>Mexico
>Brazil
>examples of where no guns is working
this bait is poor

Why were these girls killed? It's so strange to kill young women, especially attractive ones. Were they prostitutes?

that's north korea r-tard

ASTUTE:
having or showing an ability to accurately assess situations or people and turn this to one's advantage.

synonyms: shrewd, sharp, acute, adroit, quick, clever, crafty, intelligent, bright, smart, canny, intuitive, perceptive, insightful, incisive, sagacious, wise

I wasn't even born in 1989 so no I didn't.

The gun grabbers were actually the so-called right wing party of the time.

You don't know they're all working for the same gun grabbing, immigrant flowing, anti Christian values until it's too late.

Yeah, countries with no funs allowed have zero violence. You don't need a gun to stop criminals who may have weapons. Just ask pic related, I'm sure he'd back this up.

>Vehicles serve many useful purposes
So do guns. Ask the teenaged girl in Oklahoma that protected her brother from would-be robbers using guns.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/20/oklahoma-girl-shoots-home-intruder_n_1992381.html

The question isn't whether they are useful. The question is whether the cost of life is worth the usefulness. Even presuming that from 2001-2010, ever year had 31,500 deaths (the LOWEST number that occurred during those years), you had a total of 426,000 road fatalities in 15 years.

Is the cost of owning vehicles worth the price of half a million dead people every 15 years?

>EU road fatalities

worldlifeexpectancy.com/cause-of-death/road-traffic-accidents/by-country/

Shut up burgerboy

Having something that have an overwhelming power might actually stop deaths as well.
If you remove guns from the world, people will go back to swords and maces, and with those there's no clear winner until someone is bashed to death.
You know that the world peace is kept by everyone pointing nukes at each other, right?

my guess is snitches or girlfriends of rival gang members

>blogposting as "enlightened" european
>misuses whom
like pottery

A good example of somewhere where guns are illegal to own

Ok, not you personally, you as a collective.

BTW, all parties degenerate with time, because they get filled with the newest sort of liberals indoctrinated at liberal-held universities.

I will turn my guns in at the same time faggots like the ones who committed the crime in OP pic turn theirs in... which is never.

Yeah that could never happen here..oh wait.

It's ironic that the people freaking the fuck out hardcore over Trump's government are the same ones who want everyone to turn in their guns. I guess when they call him a fascist and compare him to Hitler it's just all bullshit hyperbole to score political points. Because if they REALLY believed it, they wouldn't be so cuck quick to give up their right to defend themselves against a future tyrant like Barron Trump might be when he gets elected some day.

That's the point. Gun deaths are small potatoes in comparison to road deaths once you account for suicides and self-defense. So lets go after the REAL killers: Vehicles.

Wait, that would probably require YOU having to give up something that you paid money for, so you're against it.

They were gangster THOTs, who also had friends in the Brazil police force (as if there's any difference) The gangster leader saw some her texts going back and forth with her police bfs, and for suspicion of her, the drug dealers killed the whole THOT patrol. (or so the press released, if the story is true)

That's China bro, where the military has actual drills for this type of massacre. Fucking today, not just back then. Good thing the people are disarmed right?

Do you know which class of Americans is the only one to use whom?

Those of you who wish you were British. That's who.

>The shooter with an Ember t-shirt

Lost it

Terrorist will still find a way to get guns even if you ban them you nutjob if you want to be defenseless be my guess.

yes, good thing they took away those mean old guns, wouldn't want people to defend themselves.

Listen, I'm going to give you the cold hard rundown on why Americans need guns and own guns.

You see, up until the last couple of years America, especially the US, has been dealing with niggers and illegals for over a century. These "backwards, barbaric" people are the ones that cause the vast majority of the crime. (Source: Literally any FBI crime statistic page.)

Because of this, the whites need to have guns. They desire guns. Guns let them protect themselves against the niggers and illegals that want to endanger them. Guns let them protect their belongings from niggers and spics that want to steal them because they can't buy big LCD TVs and game consoles with food stamps. Guns let americans protect their families from these savages.

>But if there were gun laws NOBODY would have guns!

Do you actually think that will EVER stop criminals? Do you actually think that? You're literally retarded and I understand why you fucks in Europe are so blatantly oblivious to the utter destruction the migrants are causing to your society and people. Do you actually think that a nigger that wants to go rob whitey is going to get a gun legally and get a license and go through registration? No, he's going to buy a glockazine from an illegal with a stockpile of guns for cheap and never register it so he can be a "gangsta" and rob whitey as soon as possible.

Gun laws do NOT make all gun violence disappear. In fact, gun-related crime in general wouldn't decrease by a whole lot, because the majority of the cases where a person is killed by a gun are in self defense cases in which no charges can be filed.

>B-but whites kill people with guns too!

And so do asians, and yet the crime statistics are so monstrously in favor of whites over niggers when it comes to assault and murder with firearms in an illegal manner.

So what about Europe and Australia? Well, they never had an issue with niggers until recently so you have the luxury of not needing a gun to survive.

Nope.
I am actually not against gun control.
But I think the comparisson with traffic is ridiculous.
Poisoning is also a big cause of death.
Lets forbid all the cleaning agents.

The Brits are whom we got our glorious tradition of being armed and keeping the right to bear arms, from.

>757▶
>
>>The shooter with an Ember t-shirt
>Lost it
the other one has a care bears shirt

It's the (((CURRENT YEAR))) guys I mean come on.

I'm a little worried if we keep pointing out the hypocrisy of the guns vs vehicles thing, ((they)) are going to force us all to use self driving Google cuck cars in the name of safety. And two generations from now the idea of jumping in your car and driving yourself to wherever you goddamn please will be a thing of the barbaric past.

>4 posts by this ID

Seriously, stop sliding the same fucking thread every damn time.

When the day comes op, people will be sick of this gun control peddling. Over 80,000,000 of us here are armed and the overwhelming majority of gun violence is fucking suicide. More are dead here by car accidents, by alcohol, but you guys didn't join our crusade against the wicked drink, because you saw the fucking results. All this shit and you STILL think guns are a problem? Maybe it's the war on drugs that helps keep a supply of people to commit crimes. Maybe it is hypocritical to want to ban guns when 80,000,000 people own them legally and alcohol or cars result in more deaths than actual weapons designed to kill....so maybe it isn't the fucking weapon, but actually the fucktard who is CONSISTENTLY getting people killed through gang violence...but no, you only address the people who legally purchased firearms.

The reason we are even permitted to own weapons is for the population to defend itself as the militia, whether the invader is a yank like you or our own government, we are to defend our homes and country.

When the day comes op, you will need help from our kind. That day will be the day we see you for what you truly are, a pathetic excuse for a living human who cannot even be responsible enough to defend themself, let alone whether you should be allowed to vote or not. Considering you cannot defend my rights or yourself for that matter, then I seek to it that your kind are not decide where their country is to go. For if you are so irresponsible that you cannot operate a firearm or defend yourself, then I do not want you to decide where i live shall end up.

Op, the day of the rope draws closer for you.

Save a life and bin that knife!