Why do you want americans to give up their guns

yes, they are shooting each other on the streets and in pretty much every place you can imagine, but why do people abroad give a fuck? its not like americans go to europe and hand guns over to people and encourage them to shoot each other. Why the fuck do you care, they love their guns, leave them be.
every time this shit happens, all i see is some (western usually) european cunts DEMANDING americans to give up their guns. You dont live in the us, you live in the europe, land of peace and harmony where there are no guns, shouldnt you be happy enough?
and no, im not a fuckin hamburger, just an irritated potato

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/libyan-soldiers-training-in-uk-took-turns-raping-man-in-cambridge-park-10229512.html
thesun.co.uk/news/4833863/man-64-charged-with-rape-after-another-man-23-was-sexually-assaulted-at-london-waterloo/
usacarry.com/california_concealed_carry_permit_information.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147886871/#q147886871
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/soros-myth-european-democracy-shocking-revelation
archive.is/wCvZ1)
archive.is/pzO4k
youtube.com/watch?v=if1bo00_RVo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwvTC4YU3g
dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post
zxing.org/w/decode.jspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’ve never understood foreigners detest of America’s 2nd amendment either.

You don’t like the 2nd amendment ? Simple, don’t visit or move to America. Problem solved.

It’s because Europeans are jealous as fuck and displaying cognitive dissonance

Well we don't have hate speech laws yet so they're still working.

they're jealous of freedom

>but why do people abroad give a fuck?
I don't.

As far as gun rights are concerned I'm generally pro rather than con at least in a country like yours. Not in Europe though.

>implying they are not b8ing you...
>american inteligence and education at work
I personally dont give a fuck,to me dumb amerifats dying is entertaining as fuck.Also the US is the only one place on earth were whites are dumber than niggers so everytime an american dies the collective global iq goes up.Good shit.

can confirm

Dropping muh control pills

I don't give a fuck. I don't know anyone who does.

We're just glad we don't live in that US shithole with all those mass murders.

No one on Sup Forums wants them to, aside from an american faggot baiting with a European flag and German cuck.
If I visit the US I'm more likely to be killed by a nigger or a spic which have criminal background and thus shouldn't have guns in the first place than by some random white dude going schizo
t. Italian

This shit never works, when the cylinder rotates the pattern gets messed up. It has a hillary hole, too. Disgusting.

Why all the hate towards americans?
Unlike europeans they don`t hate us, except for those recently migrated there, so why the hate?
Do you realize they are basically the only ones to support our unification?

>Why all the hate towards americans?
you notice at all that americans have vassalized europe in 45 you ignoramus?
what madman welcomes this? I guess people who are undeserving of their heritage

I don't give a shit about America and never will.
I don't want guns here though. I'd rather these criminals run around with knives than guns. It's easier to run away or defend yourself in general from some nutter with a knife than some nutter with an AK.

And the ``fellow euopeans`` vasalized our country, turned into a franco-german colony.
And the rightwing europeans support territorial claims against Romania, so you are as hostile as you can be.

No one needs a gun especially American mongloids.

Didn't a truck of peace kill a few of you faggots recently? Go back to sucking refugee cocks

that's because you are sick in the head masochist that loves to get raped by savage hordes independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/libyan-soldiers-training-in-uk-took-turns-raping-man-in-cambridge-park-10229512.html

I don't live in the cities. I get to have guns, free speech and see neither nogs, spics or mudslimes. For the Euros that are talking shit can you say the same? Also I take no responsibility for our government having retarded foreign policy. A country's people and a country's government are not the same thing retards

>its not like americans go to europe and hand guns over to people and encourage them to shoot each other
I wished I could start up a factory to mass produce STENs to hand out to all white british to chase the pakis and any other shitskin of their choosing out of Britain.

The USA is the stumbling block in these commies plans. They want to destroy it.

No one needs morons. Let’s get rid of the morons and then we won’t need guns.

Yeah, a truck of peace has been the only attack in like, 10 years.

The same terrorists then escaped, went out of a car with knifes and axes, and the four were terminated by one of our policemen with a SMG. No victims. If they had had weapons it could have been way worse.

Also they weren't refugees. Spain has been extremely lazy at having refugees. We've barely accomodated 1.500 from the 10 thousand quota the EU wanted us to have. Barely noticeable.

>but why do people abroad give a fuck?
because they want to come here subconsciously

Some Korean girls got raped at my uni by some native lads just 2 weeks ago they closed a whole floor of the accomodation and everything. This shit is standard. I don't know why you're cherry picking.

at least I posted a source and you are just pulling shit out of your ass

My university doesn't have a newspaper. Does yours? Oh wait you're probably uneducated and obese. Since you're all into sources, find me a source proving
1. Knife crime per 100000 (or similar) is worse than gun crime per the same margins in America
2. Native people can't commit rape

thesun.co.uk/news/4833863/man-64-charged-with-rape-after-another-man-23-was-sexually-assaulted-at-london-waterloo/

This^ must be shocking for you right? How can a native person commit rape zomg

it's not about who's raping who, it's about victims having the right to defend itself and their property with firearms you absolute moron

It'd still occur.

Why does America have a massively higher rape count per 100000 compared to the UK then? Are you retarded?

criminals would think twice about fucking with armed people and it would occur less, possible bullet in your head can be a great deterrent don't you think

california and all other communist statets

You can still own and carry licensed small firearms in those places. It hasn't changed jack shit and most of the time the rapist would probably use his own weapon to commit the crime and put a bullet into the other guys head if they didn't comply.

What if they quick draw before you?

stop pulling shit out of your ass again
carry in california is a no no

better dead than red and raped

>yes, they are shooting each other on the streets and in pretty much every place you can imagine
America wouldn't be America if that didn't happen
Tourists visiting the US would be disappointed to see that Americans are not acting like retards

And you say I'm pulling shit out of my ass? Are you really this mentally handicapped?

As I stayed before it's readily possible to acquire a concealed carry permit in those states including California and if you're going to claim guns are all out banned and illegal there you should probably do your parents a favor and just end yourself right now because you're to retarded to ever amount to anything other than chatting shit on a Vietnamese basket weaving forum.

and sweden has an even higher rape rate. doesnt mean shit.
overall murder rate and overall violent crime rate is the one you should compare.
i wish we had a 2nd here :(

>permit
there's your problem you dick munching faggot
how do you expect to get the permit from the ruling communist party of california? lady feinstein rings any bells?

Americans should not give up their guns and Europe should not change their gun laws. There is no point either set of people bitching about the other. The American system would not work in Europe and the European system would not work in America.

Abdoul, it is because Americans don't want you there. Do not be mistaken, we Europeans don't want you here either. For Americans, we are not (((them))). (((They))) want you become a race of obedient mongrels, not us. Funny thing I remember, under Soviet-Communist rule, everyone got some basic firearms training when we hit 14 (even if that was only with very small calibre rifles in the backyard), yet in democracy, one of the very first things was to take the weapons away from the people. Like they don't want people to be able to defend themselves.

>he American system would not work in Europe
why? how do you know that if it has never been tried?

And you think giving everyone AK's will change that? Lol good luck winning that war against a bunch of somalis with AKs.

So you admit you can get a gun in those states for self protection. End of discussion.

Simmer down Ahmed.

Holy fuck you're fucking R E T A R D E D. I live in california, the only ones who can get concealed carry permits need special permits (ex cop, something along those lines). The big cities, IE, the places with the heaviest anti-gun laws and restrictions are the most crime ridden, also, the areas filled with the most spics and niggers. The safest place in the country is somewhere in virginia and there is vitually no gun regulations. BIN THAT BUTTERKNIFE, NIGEL!

Why so they can enjoy the shit show that is currently happening here in Europe! All of us unarmed and unable to defend ourselves against the invaders. America please don't listen ((they)) want you disarmed too. I just hope when the time is right you'll come to Europe's aid once more with all guns blazing.

>including California
>flag
shut up

So you're claiming the ownership of a firearm is 100% illegal in California, yes?

Keep going. This is hilarious

It might be different in Slovenia but Western Europe is thoroughly emasculated as it is, the police don't have a grip on solving any real crime, they are essentually reduced to turning up at gay pride and looking for hate speech on facebook whilst rapefugees, terrorists, human trafficers etc carry on with near impunity. Adding guns to that mixture is just going to hand even more of an advantage to the criminals who would bypass any checks / permits etc. To introduce guns successfully you would need to have people using the system responsibly and Western Euope just isn't capabel of that

>illegal in California
>conceal carry
quit moving goal posts

usacarry.com/california_concealed_carry_permit_information.html

Woahhh
Woahhhhhhhh
What is this? It's all a lie amirite?

I couldn’t care less
Shoot the fuck out of each other.
Wish we could here..

It depends on how it gets reported. For example I bet Afghanistan has a low rape count, cause if you're caught both sides face punishment.

1. shills
2. trolls
3. same as local gun banners. they feel safer, if more are disarmed like them (misery loves company)
4. for the greater global government, comrade

If we didn't have guns, we'd just find another way to kill each other. At the end of the day, guns are just an effective tool. Europeans just get mad because a 30 round assault truck costs more to own and maintain.

they would much higher without firearms. don't be stupid faggot, user, look at FBI rape stats. black on white.

Because of the brainwashing. We have the same (((masters))) who control the media. You can just listen to normie opinions and the agenda becomes obvious.

Most countries these days are basically just shill colonies that belong to globalists who desire the complete eradication of freedom.

>This shit is standard. I don't know why you're cherry picking.
>Standard
>Cherry Picking

A real life cuck holy hot damn

Switzerland shits all over your opinion

>It's easier to run away or defend yourself in general from some nutter with a knife than some nutter with an AK.
can you run away from a truck though

Different standards in reporting. In America you file a police report, in the UK you go to the hospital, get told by some refugee you deserved it for being such a provocative whore, and then they beat the shit out of you.

Switzerland has managed to avoid most of Europe's colossal fuckups of the last 150 years or so. It actually reinforces my opinon because it's a rare example of a system being used responsibly, which is a point I made to you. If at some point you travel to Western Europe and start seeing the state of a few cities for yourself you'll understand

I don't know, can you?
You do realise that the only reason these kind of attacks are so rare in America is because your citizens already have access to portable killing devices that can taken anywhere and cause way more deaths?

>cause way more deaths?
>Paddock, 64 (also had access to a plane he could have just loaded with gasoline and crashed)
>Truck of Peace, 86
huh...

The real fucking problem is letting people with Depression get guns as easy as any other person. That's 65% of the gun related deaths. They need to go through another test to ensure they aren't just buying it to kill themselves. Yes, this won't stop all gun related suicides, but it'll certainly help prevent those who would only kill themselves with a gun from doing so.

being that retarded
go fuck yourself stupid burger

>Yes, this won't stop all gun related suicides, but it'll certainly help prevent those who would only kill themselves with a gun from doing so.
if you really want to kill yourself having a gun isn't going to factor in your decision.

you can just jump off a building, neck yourself, etc.

They don't understand why its there in the first place. Its a freedom thing. The second amendment was put there for an EU style tyrannical government. Yes, the EU is tyrannical by American standards. People argue "What is an AR-15 gonna do against predator drones?" Thats not the point. The 2nd outlined that the citizenry could posses the same fire power the military does. Thats true freedom. And that is the point of America as founded. That we are the masters of our own destiny and if we blew ourselves up, so be it. The 2nd today is a watered down shadow of its former self.

pro gun.
always a good source for habbenings

go fuck yourself
no more liberty will be sacrificed
if you want to live like a communist you're welcome to come to EUSSR
USA and it's Freedom is the last shining light of humanity

Depressed people have a right to guns, as well. It's not like they won't find another way to die if they lose access to guns.

Stop telling people that don't want their lives that they have to keep them and remain miserable.

>burger

try again

Yes, nice had a lot of casualties but since tolerance barriers have been put up in major cities after the incident no other attacks have come close.
If you're so paranoid about getting trucked you can completely avoid the risk by living away from the large cities anyway, or just not visiting crowded highstreets.
Have fun knowing some terrorist or unhinged autist can kill you at any time while you're praying in your rural church.

I was literally referring to the types who wouldn't do it otherwise, you 2A delusional idiot. I know fucking depressed people and you can go fuck yourself with your liberty bullshit in this instance. They still have the right to own guns, they just need to go through an extra precaution. Even if it only reduces the suicides by gun from 65% to 60%, that's better than fucking nothing.

>I know fucking depressed people
do you know people who have killed themselves with a gun that would have otherwise not have

if not shut the fuck up

>liberty bullshit
yeah nah you can go suck a dick

>in
>this
>instance
Fucking hell.
Nice fucking logic you got there. Aren't you fucks supposed to be logical and smarter than those stupid lefties?

Do you mind if I take this image, rewrite all of it in notepad, and then screencap that? I think most people will disregard this argument once they see the pepes, no matter how good it is

I want guns too OP...Shooting is funny as hell

You should do that no matter what, it's a unbreakable counterargument.

Pure jealousy. Misery loves company. Eurocucks have disarmed them selves and are now at the power of mongrels. Good riddance.

QR code in pic related links to this vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=AiG_4JFM7gw

War is unavoidable. Read: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147886871/#q147886871

If we want to maximize the chances of a hot war to be avoided, we need to achieve 4 main objectives (in order of priority):
1- Destroy the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley (tech and big-data);
1.5- Put pressure into and exposing the Soros payed corrupt politicians (list of names here: zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/soros-myth-european-democracy-shocking-revelation AND here: archive.is/wCvZ1)
2- Destroy the globalist backed MSM that keeps lying to the normies;
3- Destroy the jew backed entertainment industry that keeps trying to manipulate the normies;
4- Destroy the globalist/commie entrenched grip that as taken over the education system and is using it to fill the ranks of the alt-left with Western naive children.

If we win the war against the anti-free speech bias in Silicon Valley, we can win easily all other battles because the left has nothing but lies, appeals to emotion, shaming and censorship.
We have the facts and the truth on our side, if we can destroy the censorship, we can easily spread the truth and convert the non-retards to fight against the globalist machine.
Read: archive.is/pzO4k
Watch: youtube.com/watch?v=if1bo00_RVo

--
Why jews make it easy to support Hitler:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb64HIAG96w
www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI

--
Why antifa needs to get done by the authorities:
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

The Antifa "Professor" who advocates preemptive violence:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QAwvTC4YU3g

--
Keep uptaded on the storm: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post

Also must read sites:
www.europeancivilwar.com
www.anonymousconservative.com/blog

--
Confirm QR is legit here: zxing.org/w/decode.jspx

OP,here in Europe terrorist and thieves have to work so people can't bear guns

And that's not factoring in that those drones are susceptible to other forms of attack. For instance one model used a narrow-band communication system. To cut a long story short, one of the ME countries (Iraq or Iran, I think) figured out the control frequency and turned some of their radio towers into jamming towers. Communication was lost and the drown went down, giving our adversaries a first-hand look at US weapons tech, because the engineers who designed it got lazy and cut corners. Point is, that there are countermeasures against even those million dollar drones.