PARADISE PAPERS HAPPENING

HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING. I can't believe there is no thread about this
THEY DUN GOOFED.

Thread about "this". Oh ok. Fucking faggot.

sage

you must be drowning in pussy

Yes.

>flag checks out

british faggot

are you ok?

anyway made another thread fuck off now

Good bitch.

the Queen got busted
serves her right for allowing a Goldsmith to marry Prince William

>the Queen of England is dodging taxes
I've been laughing about this for two days now

this is great info to have available, makes it easier to figure out various financial dealings etc.

trudeau is fucked

interesting so far. I can't say I blame them, if I were rich I'd also have bank accounts around the world.

Why? Did he sexually harass someone? Anything else doesn't really matter right now

This much same-fagging

Wilbur Ross is going down, another Trump buddy made some business with some Russians who are close to the Kremlin

In before mass damage control by the Rusboos

this is above the heads of a lot of anons. The cards have fallen, there is no more that needs to be done. This will be shilled hard to the paint every time its posted.

Sources familiar with the matter told have informed me that there was collusion to pave paradise and put up a parking lot.

I don't think anyone was surprised, really.

I mean I'm not a fan of the practice but I would have been fucking staggered if someone had proved it *wasn't* going on.

So where are the files that I can start to dig in?
or Is it going to be documentary they make money off?

You don't really know what you got til it's gone

The Queen doesn’t pay taxes, does she? I thought that was the whole point of being “Queen”.

Even the queen gets taxed.

No shit.

Remember Emma Watson and all those caught up in the previous one? Remember justice? Me neither.

Ze elite can get away with anything as long as they don't piss off other elite.

And they play both the lefties and righties against one another and amongst themselves all whilst they get away with it.

This is the red pill. The true blue one.

The tax is always on investment income.

wrong