Ok pol, so I am a black man that is a success, what about me?

It true, I’m a black guy. I can’t help it honestly, I was born this way. However, I did have one thing going for me most other blacks don’t have. 2 successful parent that loved me, pushed me, and challenged me.

I graduated last year with an MBA from USC, and before you cry affirmative action, I graduated my mostly white high school with. 4.6 GPA.

Culturally, I identify much more with white culture than the nightmare of self destruction that defines black culture. So what about me pol? I’m smart, I’m successful and I ‘get it’, but to many of you, I’ll always be just a nigger.

I bought the story, I drank the coolade, the bottom line is that the Victorian work ethic and influence of Judeo Christianity has led to a superior culture among whites. I jumped on board for the ride and it has been successful. If I am still only a nigger to you, then you had nothing you could ever offer to blacks in the first place, even if they had gotten their shit together. You were a dead end from day one so who cares if they self destruct and chimp out, you would have destroyed them anyways.

Think about it.

You're gonna get larpers and stormfriends here, but just live your life man.
Be happy you are intelligent and pass that on to your children. Don't let nogs outbreed you.

HOLY SHIT! IT'S THAT ONE IN A MILLION NIGGER!

QUICK, SOMEBODY CATCH HIM!

What were your standardized test scores like?

Nigger

32 ACT, 1260 SAT.

If were so smart you'd know what averages are

Garbage.

34 ACT, 1400 SAT

I guess thats why you're a business major and not an engineer

Wait? When did Harlem have a university?

I accept you, nigger. Good job.

>it true

Good slide thread 5/20

No one cares about the 0.5% of blacks like you.
The 99.5% is the problem

>I'm a special nigger, unlike the rest

No.

Yeah, you’ll always be a fucking nigger. But if you’re basicslly white on the inside, you can still have a nice life for yourself. Just do it away from us.

good for you, man.

Maybe you should tell other blacks that they shouldnt vote for Dems ever again

they dont have to vote R, just not dem

>2 successful parent that loved me, pushed me, and challenged me
You just described wh*ite privilege in one sentence

You're fine. Sup Forums acknowledges that blacks on average are terrible, but there are high quality blacks in the world and we have no problem with them. We dislike blacks for their behavior, not their skin.

fpbp

Anecdotal evidence is not evidence
Just because one nigger is succesful doesn't suddenly nullify black crime rates, black IQ, black genetics etc. etc.
Its even in the sticky, read the fucking sticky you nignog

>implying encouraging 12% of the population to vote 3rd party won't effectively make their votes useless in this 2 party system

Hello kike.

i'm not sure what you're after. obviously people like you aren't the reason that blacks are widely looked down on.

your ancestors probably got B L E A C H E D at some point in your past anyway

Look. You should have never been in America in the first place. This is why you or your people are hated. Because you are not an American. Nothing you can do will change that except segregate, go back to your continent or face the music when north america gets sick of you guys. Your achievements are irrelevant as much they are coincidental.

There's a reason that for as long as anyone can remember, the term used was "prejudice".

You did not want to pre-judge someone based on stereotypes. Always give them a chance to disappoint you.

America is 56% white. If white Americans were truly prejudiced, they would have left the country or their states long ago. Right wing racists would have turned Vermont red if living around blacks was really such a big deal.

Nigga your life is set, finish your degree, start looking at the workforce and watch as the employers get moist thinking about all the equal employment benefits their company will get.

>pandering to a nigger
lmaoing at your life

Groucho Marx with a tan
>saudis confirmed kikes

How does one get a 4.6 GPA?

Africa needs talents like you.

>You should have never been in America in the first place.
Then why did jews traded black people to america ?

Hey mr. successful black man. How come you can't put that 4.6 GPA to good use and try to understand that things people say about "black men" apply to "black men", not to every individual in particular. Are you perhaps so narcissistic that you consider yourself an example/counterexample for your entire race? Or is this some sort of GOTCHA moment where you just want to brag about defying expectations?
>If I am still only a nigger to you, then you had nothing you could ever offer to blacks in the first place
Look at you #notallniggering like a brainlet. Go back to school you moron, there is nothing impressive about your story and anecdotes don't change anything. You would know that if you actually studied. Btw,
>Culturally, I identify much more with white culture than the nightmare of self destruction that defines black culture.
well you certainly sound like you have nothing to offer to blacks in the first place.