How do we fix Vancouver?

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouversun.com/business/local-business/hq2-aside-amazon-unveils-plans-to-double-down-on-vancouver-operations
youtube.com/watch?v=Vp50Iw-xcVo&t=1s
vancitybuzz.com/2013/08/meanwhile-in-richmond/
richmond-news.com/news/car-crashes-into-restaurant-on-no-3-road-1.2155161
theepochtimes.com/controversy-erupts-over-plans-to-build-worlds-largest-chinatown-in-korea_2106313.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It only has zhangs and wh*tes
needs some ahmeds, tyrones and pajeets.

Remove foreign investing and not allow anyone from Seattle to migrate there.

Congrats. Your hipster SJWs and Chinks are gone.

your prime minister probably actually thinks this

what's to fix? Sorry you're poor?

amazon is actually expanding its offices there.. I'm coming for u

Nukes are the only option at this point. I visited last year and saw more chinks than whites.

Gas the poor. It's a futuristic city, full of undeserving people.

too late my friend, time to move out to Nelson

this should help, OP

vancouversun.com/business/local-business/hq2-aside-amazon-unveils-plans-to-double-down-on-vancouver-operations

It is basically just an Asian city state at this point. This guy knew.

In the short term, you can start by making its airport not look like a theme park ride

Burn it and salt the earth where it once stood.

Our ancestors fucked us, people like this should have done more to keep shitskins out. I bet he's rolling in his grave as his transgender descendents waddle around in pride parades.

Wrong, Asian city states are way nicer than Vancouver

Vancouver is filthy, full of hobos and crazies, nothing but dispensary on gay bdsm sex shop on dispensary. Pic related is an ad prominently displayed on bus stops etc around the city

Van is fucking disgusting and depraved I don't understand why people pay so much money to live there

yeah i actually don't see that many gays walking around but those ads stick out..

Seattle on the other hand.. they're everywhere but I don't see those ads?

Ban the Chinks for 10,000 years.

I think you mean Vaughncouver OP

youtube.com/watch?v=Vp50Iw-xcVo&t=1s
Vancouver was built by Europeans for Europeans, that non Europeans be allowed to inherit it is a crime against everything our ancestors worked and bled for. Luckily red pilled whites are gathering in Vancouver as we speak.

>what's to fix?

Too many Chinks and Street Shitters.

It is the best city in the Americas. Nothing compares. Why would I want some dumb ass dirty plumber as a neighbour over a chinese millionaire that increases my property's value?

Holy shit a Vancouver thread. Lifetime Vancouverite here - any questions?

Are you some old ass hippy that sucked Chinese dick like it's a fucking sport?

No but I actually do remember when it was predominantly White and a nice place to live.

Couldn't have said anything??

Really isnt too bad in van. Some real bad homeless streets and alleys are filthy as fuck, real bad opiod problem that the city tries to sweep under the rug.

Richmond has too many chinks who dont try to integrate with canadian values.

But you just have to go out of greater van and lifes alright.

we don't, I'll stay in my ivory tower on the north shore and watch it all go down

I was a child. That's how fast the Chinese take over was. I'd say they did it in about 10-15 years. We wanted our housing prices to go up, they wanted prop up our equity so they could rip each other off.

>Just avoid the problem altogether and there's no problem

Heh Nice Going man best of luck with that.

I am absolutely not advocating it, as I am a visible minority living in the US, but my guess would be:

1) long walk through the institutions. join VPD, local RCMP, School system

2) making life there unbearable for the mainland chinese investors. super low key, but just enough for them to find it to be unpleasant

user you don't understand, we're a minority here. They represent 52% of the city at large. And one of the largest townships of the city: Richmond - the Chinese are 74% of that city. And for the area it's not too small - it's a city of at least 200,000 people. Vancouver is unironically Chinese clay now.

this
Vancouver is fine, lived here for a year.
way better than any USA cities I've visited. Jesus compared to New Orleans, LA, New York, Phoenix, Portland, Houston it's an aryan utopia. Who cares about the crack addicts

seriously of all the immigrants to have, the asians are the best. No crime, polite and clean. Who gives a fuck? at least they're not negros

>IF YOU HAVE LOW STANDARDS IT'S PERFECT LOL

I'm getting tired of your shit Woodstock.

>polite, clean
You clearly dont live in or near richmond.
I hate seing chinks spitting everywhere and talking super loud on transit. Also never trust dog eating zipperheads

Because they're going to start turning it into a little China. When they wake up politically - all it takes is one person whining. And they don't assimilate. Don't get me wrong - I like them. But we're going to lose our city and they're going to turn it into a shit hole. Do you guys honestly think this housing bubble isn't going to eventually burst? Then the Chinese will run back home and take their money with them. Also how dare I not want to be the only White person on a train of 200. How dare I want a real community where I don't walk around the streets hearing like 10 different Asian languages.

vancitybuzz.com/2013/08/meanwhile-in-richmond/

m8 in the world today you have to have low standards, coming from europe Vancouver is a white utopia, seriously name one place better to live right now

richmond-news.com/news/car-crashes-into-restaurant-on-no-3-road-1.2155161
This happens like 4-5 times a year at least.

If that's your attitude just fucking end it m8.

>Neoliberalism in Action
Isn't this what you leafs wanted?

not my fault you didn't buy property at the right time, crybaby
yeah don't live in richmond then dummy

I'm 22 you stupid hippy. How old would you prefer I be?

This is the thing that sucks - I mean I love ethno nationalism as much as the next guy. But how can you blame people for this? I know people who bought homes here for 100,000 and now they're worth 700,000. Who the fuck is going to say no that?

cool, answer my question and I'll admit you're right. One place in the world that is better for whites than vancouver
if you think it's going to crash make some money off it
and everyone here is white unless you live in richmond or downtown. Chill out your not going to be the only white person you loony

then regroup outside (Abbotsford), raise birthrates, and proceed as described before.

You need to retake Surrey, really. it's going to be a huge challenge

I already own property here, so I'll cash out when that happens. And what makes you assume I don' t live in those areas?

How about Vancouver 25 years ago? Stupid roundeye.

yeah same with London, Vancouver is suddenly international and so property prices are going to explode. Don't whine cos you didn't buy at the right time
idgaf, but stop pretending that your city is 'being lost to the chinese' - just not true. Literally best place in the world for english speaking whiteys

yeah how about now. Longing for the good ol' days comes off as pathetic
Good for you, cash out then. you should be thanking the chinese for driving up property prices. Why are you complaining? There's literally no black people here.

I thought Vancouver is the redpilled city while Toronto is the cuck city

>Who the fuck is going to say no that?
people who aren't assholes and care about their fellow people and don't want to get rich so the young and poor can git FUCKED

Vancouver is too far gone. Let lefty paradise continue haha

yeah I'm going to not buy booming property because I care about 25 year olds
LOOOOOOOOOL

property owners who "profit" through globalization and rising property prices are no different from globalist scum internationalist bankers who are happy to flush their citizens down the toilet and ruin countries so long as they themselves benefit
fucking scum

>Because they're going to start turning it into a little China.
>Then the Chinese will run back home and take their money with them.
Nice consistent narrative you've got going there

let me guess, you don't own property?
get back to eating your tendies

I like the good old days and I never lived em.

exactly
just a fantasy for you isn't it

I know what I like: WHITE PEOPLE.

yeah....so any place in the world better for white people than vancover?

And not your fantasy time before you were born please. A 2017 answer

sorry I don't like selling out my people and country for a temporary infusion of wealth
if I were Treudae I wouldn't let a foreigner buy a single thing in Canada
Canada is for Canadians, that applies to land, propertieis and businesses
globalist fuck

WHY THE FUCK DID NOBODY SAY ANYTHING? GOD I HATE HIPPIES SO FUCKING MUCH.

Honest question for anyone living in Hongcouver. Why does the city seem so wealthy, have asians and whites everywhere, but there are tons of fucking junkies and hobos?

Was this the fault of chinks buying out houses and raising rent?

>Good thing we won't be alive in 30 years won't that be a mess *Ponders nostalgically*

I'm not going to spell it out for you. If you think that's logically inconsistent - as if I said "All the Chinese" like they're just going to get up on some fucking Noahs Ark and leave then you're a retard and that can't be helped.

>Was this the fault of chinks buying out houses and raising rent?

Yes.

there's no way that's fucking real

Because they made a killing off of it in the real estate market. And it happened fast.

So what? Literally no foresight?

It's mostly Natives, and a lot of the White trash on our streets are people who have hitch hiked up here from the US. You'd be surprised if you actually talk to some of the dreggs who hang around on Granville and Hastings.

>YT being triggered at another race taking over their cities

you cunts deserve it tbqh. all of the recent imperialism and genocide have been at your hands. be grateful its a slow economic takeover as opposed to boots on ground invasion.

i welcome the asian century and cannot wait until whites are displaced from their global hegemony.

>hitchhike from the US

Why? What did they hope to accomplish by moving to one of the most expensive places to live in Canada?

>recent imperialism and genocide have been at your hands

Such as what? Who fucking cares? THEY'RE DEAD.

Create Hapas! Breed the chinkiness out

>How do we fix Vancouver?
Let us annex it

Again, I know people who made 600 thousand dollars on a 100 thousand dollar home. Think about it from their perspective - they probably made a 15k down payment, paid out like 130k for their home over a period of 15 years. In that time equity fucking climbed ridiculously fast - and their investments grew exponentially. Why would they say turn that thing off? The only colour most people here know is green.

A lot of them are dumb kids who think this is some kind of Utopia.

>Why would they say turn that thing off?

Why would you slow down before driving off a cliff?

They don't see it that way - they see it as, they got lucky on an investment. Making an insane amount of profit. They'll just sell and leave when the market starts to waver but as things stand, the demand is still there so they don't even see the cliff. And if most of them knew there was cliff - they don't care. They'd buy wings and tell everyone who has none to go fuck themselves.

FFS it's real.

Since Hongcouver is the North American Hapa paradise, are pickens good, or are they tainted with Canadian liberalism?

If you're into Asian chicks and Happas. Yes, the tail here is fine as fuck.

Oh I am! Don't the flag fool you.

And I don't say that as someone with no experience on these things. I've traveled the world and I fucking hate Vancouver - don't get me wrong. But the Women here are gorgeous - granted they're also stuck up gold digging sluts like you'd find in any other cosmopolitan area. But we have a lot of good genes knocking around.

An earthquake and a side dish of tsunami should fix it

Nanking 2.0 when?
theepochtimes.com/controversy-erupts-over-plans-to-build-worlds-largest-chinatown-in-korea_2106313.html

this whole meme of asians intraracial hate. look dude YT thinks you are a chink just like the chinese and koreans. you aren't any different.

It will take a little bit longer, but it will happen.
Cities like this are propped up by asian shekels.

why are no octagons allowed to the left or right?

lol Canada is 150 years old. everyone here is at most a 3rd gen immigrant
stop pretending there's some pure canadian heritage, it's all just irish rejects who hung around for a while

How old are you? Please just die already.

older than you you m8
you're 22 and complaining that your whole city isn't white. You are so stereotypically neckbeard it hurts
learn about the real world, calm down and buy some dim sum

Haven't had the pleasure of visiting. Seattle is the closest I've been and I really dig the climate. Hmm something about the West coast that breeds some fine women. I'll make it up there someday.
That attitude is just one of those things about a metropolis. NYC is full of snobs

It's pretty much Seattle but with way less White's and Hispanics. But more Asians, Natives and Indians. Although Seattle has it's fair share of the above. They're demoprahically more stable. I think Vancouver is a beautiful city in the middle of the Summer, or the end of Spring. Definitely worth a visit - all demographic problems aside. Quite a bit to see here.

went there on holiday, saw more chinks than whites and an antifa sticker on the wall of the toilet. Thats when I started to want to go home.

Sorry about that Aussie. Make sure Australia doesn't go the same way.

>proud of being an ignorant drooling retard
stop making burgers look bad

It's a good city with lots of whites and a beautiful new Trump Tower - the most expensive building in the country. Sure there are tons of chinks but that's true of any Canadian city and they're by far the best non-white immigrants you could have.