Why would anyone want to have a kid in this day and age?

Kids are cute and everything, but come the fuck on, it doesn't make any sense. 5 years ago I thought I'd start a family by now, yet, after working as a principal of a preschool for a year, I simply lost the interest to do so. Kids are such a burden on their parents that it just isn't worth it now. Thanks for reading my blog

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cnjjkgIO3Ck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

90% of millennials:

"Waaah I just want to read Harry potter and pet dogs rather than grow up!"

Just find a really nice women, it might click and instinct takes over from there.

>rather than grow up
Why does growing up imply having kids, though?

I see the purpose in having kids and sometimes I want to pass my genes along fulfilling my biological purpose. Most of the time I'm just happy with myself and don't want to deal with all the bullshit.

Right now I'm trying not to think about it. If I get a chance I'll probably take it but until that happens I'm not going to worry.

I'm a guy so I don't have a clock ticking. No need to worry.

fuck kids

they will destroy your life
save money and have a good time

children will fuck everything up

I used to dread having a kid of my own, after my gf and I had ours, its not hard I honestly feel like a leader and defender.
I also learned who my friends really are after having kids.

Hurensohn spreng dich weg.
Wir brauchen mehr deutsche Kinder!

lol love this argument.having a child doesn't make you an adult. I honestly beleive that people who make these statements are just jealous of how much free time childless adults have.

The current state of the world sucks and its fuckin disgusting that people will pop out kids because they're bored or so the kids can be their little slaves and be forced to look after them when they get old. When I get too old to do the things I enjoy i'm just going to drive to Oregon or take a plane to Switzerland and have myself euthanized.

>Don't have children Goyim, we need to import africans

Responsibility and pulling weight in society.

You can only bask in the fruits of precious generations for so long before you have to contribute to society's continuation. It's difficult and frustrating but necessary.

i have 3 of my own and they're the greatest thing to ever happen to me

no amount of money or success or bitches or travel can replace the joy of a kid

i never believed any of that shit and i hated kids until i had my own

t. 33 yo dad

This.

Yeah Goy dont have kids let the sand niggers with 50 kids take over

>you have to contribute to society's continuation
Many people here wonder why would we contribute to the continuation of our society

Had a daddy/daughter day all day yesterday. Morning at the beach, played Lego and Barbie dolls in the afternoon then church in the evening. She fell asleep in my arms during the sermon. Too bad you'll never know how awesome it is to be a father, user.

My wife's pregnant with my first child lads.

The twist is that I'm middle eastern and she's white.

Church in the evening? I thought church sermons were in the morning?

This thread truly attracts the "best" kinds of posters

Yeah, I like to just focus on business during the week then find random girls on tinder to take a bunch of ecstasy and fuck all weekend.

Kids would really fuck up my schedule.

Oh I don't fucking know, perhaps because reproduction is the number one priority evolution imposed to all living beings on this earth?

then be prepared to be replaced

thousands of years, one bloodline leads to you and then you go: nah, fuck it, I'm a fag

It's worse living in a world of other people's kids that look nothing like you.

2 morning, 1 evening at my church. Gotta cater for the peeps if you want the flock to grow, user. Nippers on Sunday mornings now.

this

seriously why?
life = suffering
barren lifeless planet = no suffering

Thirded. Having kids means the lows will be lower but the highs are fucking amazing. Yay for families n shit.

Croatian politicians are corrupt, we have a bunch of unemployable people and leeches who are holding us back, retarded churchgoers are being used by the centre-right party to cover up their wrongdoings, our biggest corporation that employs like a hundred thousand people is going bankrupt, the EU is brain draining our society (try to find an experienced programmer), etc

Having a kid makes no sense when you know you might have to move abroad (Germany, Austria, Scandinavia, Ireland) in a year or two

Because uneducated fucks in africa, the middle-east, and south-east asia will breed in the millions regardless of circumstance.

Meaning the world needs anyone with any sort of intelligence to breed or else idiots and literal shit-eaters will take over the world.

>he thinks he's going to make a difference.

>now
The world has been shit for quite some time now, major wars, plagues and natural disasters have swept the earth and humanity for thousands of years, yet we still somehow endured and procreated.

Being the last of my bloodline sounds pretty good actually. It's the ultimate sign of going against the flow.

Kike shills are out in force tonight, that Soros payroll check must have cleared!

Imagine being the product of billions of years evolution and having a family tree that carried your DNA through the entirety of human existence, then having the selfish audacity to not continue your bloodline, because kids are "an inconvenience". All that life, suffering, and triumph of your ancestors -- all for naught. All because you are annoyed at the idea of being responsible for another life.

OP you are one pathetic manchild.

>450AD
>Waaa! Omg life sooo hard! The empire has fallen apart and the Huns are burning the whole continent down! Why why anyone have kids in this dark time?!
>The white race dies out in the dark ages because ye old user is to pussy to rase a son.
Shut the fuck up pussy. Our ancestors endured shit far tougher than what we’ going though and still managed to have 7 kids each generation. Man up and stop being an embarrassment to our race.

>Meaning the world needs anyone with any sort of intelligence to breed or else idiots and literal shit-eaters will take over the world
That's inevitable

>yet we still somehow endured and procreated
Everybody still likes fuckin'

>another anti white family thread
So much shilling lately. This is the 4th thread I've seen today I think.

Why have children? well that's your choice.
My reasons are because I want to continue my bloodline, raise children correctly, create a legacy if possible, see if I can create a powerful family.
Also having a loving wife that will always be next to me to do this together will be great.

You should've said you were black. That is more triggering.

Whatever is that worth though? Why go against the grain when you could see your branches reach beyond the canopy?

>that will always be next to me
It doesn't work that way, user. For example, there's a high correlation between the last economic downturn and the boom in divorces

I've got my methods of finding a partner.
That's why I'm going for a virgin.
Also courting from a young age helps.
There's been only one divorce at my church.and it was the male initiating it because he found out that his fiance had pre marital sex.

So I'll be fine.

I have 8. They are fucking awesome, and it actually gets easier the more you have. Its not just a life goal to propagate my family line, either -- I genuinely enjoy things more now, even though its not easy and is a lot of responsibility.

Demographics are as powerful as fate. No way I will turn my history over to niggers and shitskins -- the only thing they got right was polygamy, large families and total disregard for the newly invented concept of "age of consent". You've been cucked hard by comfort and that opens the door to punitive feminism.

Its up to you whether you let the echoes of your ancestors fade quietly into the eternal night -- for my part, I say fuck that and we're thriving.

>Why would anyone want to have a kid in this day and age?

Why would anyone want a wife either?

You should be asking mestizos and niggers that, not whites. We already have an extremely low fertility rate. Maybe we should have more children, Why should I take some Croatian piece of shit seriously? I rather have kids then become some childfree hedonist.

>You should be asking mestizos and niggers that
We don't have them here. Different context

If reproduction is no 1 priority then why testicles lie outside of human body like extra unncessary part?

>fuck kids
No thanks Muhammad.

>mankind is knocking on the door of human genetic engineering, neurobiotics, and biorobotics
>passing on your genes is relevant

Your children and possibly grandchildren will have some of your traits, but after that it's in the hands of genetic engineers.

Ready for use faster.
Confucius say rape not possible; woman can run faster with skirt up than man can with pants down.

What this really means is we are approaching the case where creation of new consciousness will become regulated after we can cure death as a condition.

The maximum size of your family living now will be something like fixed number eventually.

If you care about your people, start fucking.

Also, kids are actually much more awesome than people here are understanding. Being a father is the best annoying thing you will ever do -- and it is the only thing that lasts.

Good man. Absolutely fantastic.

Yes, aging will be cured this century if societal collapse doesn't happen in the next few decades lol

Father thing is a social construction. Fatherhood in humans exist only because humans have are intelligent and have an ego of not letting his women to have sex with other men.

>I have 8
Good luck funding their education in the US, user. If you can't afford education and a wealth of experiences for your child, you're sentencing it to a life of mediocrity and misery

That is the tricky part, isn't it?

If Westerners allow shitskins to take over with Islam (like rage virus: sole purpose to devour or convert) then complete loss of survival potential for humanity. Then we would just be waiting for the next cosmic event to wipe out human structure of life on Earth. I am not sure if the nuclear war we would do from Asia to wipe out Islam in that case would manage to save or destroy the planet, either.

So very dangerous times.

My expectation is that a wave of holocausts will sweep through Europe within a few years, actually. In the meantime I want to work with Japanese and American software, material sciences, aerospace, biotech, etc. to progress the state of human existence until Europeans clear their desk a bit and can get back to doing interesting European things on this level again.

Will be nasty, but I think it is necessary to survive for Europe. Also, I think these are probably the last days of Islam.

Starting a young Aryan family is the ultimate way to spite the Jew and its good goy hoard.

10 bucks says shes cheats on him first

I never went to university, actually, though I have given lectures there.

The school system for many fields is, I believe, an obstruction to actual education. The main place university is critical is special engineering that requires tools and much hands-on practice with specialty tooling and teams that are several generations deep. Even this doesn't necessarily require university, but the networking available in engineering departments when you get into really interesting tech like quantum computing or material sciences (nano or graphene type stuff) is hard to replicate elsewhere.

Anyway, my kids are learning now through exposure to my own company about concurrent systems programming, hardware engineering, 3D printing, and some limited robotics (but mostly AI work is practiced through game-type simulations, which is easy with the concurrent programming environment). These skills are enough to do almost anything they want. BUT... for me, this was a very long and difficult road to get where I am now. I have had this plan for a very long time and only for the last 10 years have been able to actually execute on it.

I have also learned the hard way that it takes 10 years to do anything really significant. This is important to keep in mind when you make plans, especially about the arc of your family. People are so shortsighted today I think many people do not want to hear this.

If you aren't in the top 1% in some field of interest, then children will not stop you from achieving your goals.

There's still plenty of time to fuck around and do whatever inane hobbies you enjoy. By the time they are school age they will come home and want to watch TV, they won't even be interested in what you have to say.

Same here. I put it off, wanted to have only one until my niece and nephew ended up in foster care. I found out that they require very little extra work, and dinner for 4 is just as easy to make as dinner for two.

It's been a joy seeing them go from D's and F's to A's and B's. They do it almost all on their own, all I do is keep them on task and make corrections on their schoolwork.

I can only assume properly raised children from day one will perform and achieve even more.

Well said. Yes, kids are awesome. Until you have them it is impossible to understand.

You do have to jump in with both feet, though. Some people try to be like a part-time family member and that just never works out the right way.

pretty much described romania in a post
only missing thing is gypps

In America you can go to high school charters and complete an associate's degree before you graduate. It's a total racket; high schools collect $8-10k from the government, pay $4-5k in tuition to the community college and then pocket the rest as an administration fee.

Children that are taught how to produce will make it in life, with or without a degree. Either way, it's nothing the GI bill won't clear up.

The same goes for any country with a long "history".

All a long history means is that your country is full of people who were too goddamn lazy to move for better opportunities.

It's why everyone's jumping on board the immigrant nation bandwagon. Just have to make sure the process to get in is long, tedious, and shitty, otherwise you get awful recruits.

someone didn't heed the advice of the wise water filter merchant

I had a kid last month. Couldn't ask for more happiness.

"American are hard working people"
Fuck this.

>Just find a really nice women
>a really nice women
>nice
>women
LMAO

The children are not yours, they belong to the State. The State needs you to produce new slaves/believers for the sake of its own survival.

Wtf is with that chicks hand? Monsterous.

おめでとうございます!
性別は?

>good women in this day and age

A boy, our first kid.

What's the point of having kids if you're under 6ft, not at least 7/10 in looks with good hair, skin, NT personality and >100 IQ, with and equally quality waifu, and a bunch of money to bring them up properly? You're just fucking over some innocent child(ren) because you want to irl LARP about creating more White Children For Muh Rahowa. Having children isn't a joke or a political statement, it's serious business

Congratulations!
We had our first boy after having three girls. Haha. I think having older sisters made it easier on us (they helped look after when he was a baby a lot), but anyway, boys are super fun. Enjoy it.

Where are you from? Is your wife Japanese or foreign also?

I don't think you get it.

Americans bust ass for little marginal benefit. Americans will work themselves into an early grave mining coal, and then get absolutely pissed when it goes away.

Americans maintain lawns and yards for no goddamn reason. For extra work, we spend time and money maintaining a deck that we use a couple times per year to barbecue. Family is secondary to us, we use child care services so we can work longer hours.

America was started by crazy people took a shitty two-month boat ride to uncharted territory just so they could go to CHURCH. The longer your lineage has been in America, the more likely you are to be an anal retentive ass that doesn't know how to relax.

It's why Mexicans are shitty people. They had a convenient border and could have come over for the opportunity at any time like the Chinese and the Germans did in the 1800s. That was too much work and Mexico wasn't shitty enough. Today Mexico is extra shitty and there's welfare here, so they come in droves.

Driven people move to opportunity. It doesn't make them better, nor does it make them happier, but it does tend to make them more successful. (Just not as successful as the people who can think and manipulate a system)

It would be a hell of alot easier if women weren't such fucking trash these days. I love my kid but being a single parent fucking sucks.

This. Been a teacher for 7 years.
Definitely lost interest, not that I could afford to raise a child anyway

Japanese, we hope to have a few more, but we'll see.

And thank you!

More room for niggers and spics, I presume?

Piss off.

Learned who your real friends are? Or learned that your friends are a bunch of hedonistic degenerates who can't live without being a self centered dickhead?

>bask in the fruits of previous generations

top kek, previous generations are currently in the process of feathering their nests by bleeding me dry and selling out the country to shitskins. I dont owe boomer faggots a single thing.

>Race-mixer
Worse than OP

do people who have kids know that dogs too give unconditional love?

without the hassle

on a side note I wish to thank all families with kids renting flats. thanks to them they ruined my half a million flat (owned not rented) due to running non stop

Thanks

Boo hoo

society is a piece-o crap to be honest

What did I just say? This isn't a computer games where u just create new people to out-compete your opponent.. that's literally the level of autism I'm sensing. Creating life is a huge responsibility, if you fuck over your son with shitty genetics/environment so he ends up bullied mental case future spree shooter, that's on YOU...

You have two choices:
1. Be on your own side
2. Let the story of your family die with you

If he is really shit he will fail -- that is self-correction of the system. If you are so shit to not have any kids, because you choose, because you cannot, because you are just a pussy, or because nobody want to have your kid then that is your generation's signal of failure in your existence.

But to encourage to not try. This is not a good thing.

>flag

Don't you have an app that keeps you from marrying a cousin?

We live in a time of untold technology and prosperity. It does not take much to make a functional human being.

Infinite entertainment, music, and information online for almost free. You could fuck up your kid something fierce and they would still have an enjoyable life.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who has heard this gem from multiple gfs
> user, I always feel like I'm walking on eggshells around you
Am I just the first male influence in their life who doesn't take shit, or I suppose I really could be an asshole..

Well you could have saved that money and spend it on technology, anime or Japanese teens giving blowjobs

You fucked up kawasaki

> enjoyable life
Enjoyment is not a worthy goal.

Jack Russell Terriers are happy. I aspire to more than that, and so must my kids.

I'd get married in a heartbeat if women were like this again youtube.com/watch?v=cnjjkgIO3Ck

I understand this argument, but it is still ultimately selfish. "I want to create another generation to feel like I accomplished something". However, you can potentially create a lot of suffering too. The world is a cruel place and if you don't have good genes etc you will always be a loser. That's not fair for your potential children - they didn't ask to be born.

KYS

Not really. Why do you think so many are depressed these days? The internet, social media and connectivity constantly remind people how shitty their lives are compared to the winners of society .. it's only going to get worse, it will look like an episode of Black Mirror where we walk around with Augmented Reality in our contact lenses and downvote/upvote each other irl

life is a bit more than just suffering and if you disagree then i recomend you get help, professional help