Gun haters:

Gun haters:

Would you approve of the populace being restricted to rifles like pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnrsvUanLfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sage

They will be offered nothing, and they will like it.

No, it fires the same caliber as the AR-15 and should thus fall under similar regulations

SHALL

What does the caliber have to do with anything?

Do you approve of shotguns? Any idea how big of a hole I can make in you with one?

>what does caliber have to do with anything?

Are you retarded? 556 is different from .22 is different from 308.

And it mainly stems from ease to cause mass death

Low IQ's would think shotguns would be effective for this until they remember that ammo count and rate of fire is what makes the difference

>french
Enjoy B categories firearms, you basically rent them.

Good for you about the Mossberg and the 91/30.

>This

Yes that is fine but no one should be able to buy assault rifles

>556 is different from .22 is different from 308.

I'm well aware, but you didn't state these things. You simply referred to caliber. Now you're changed it to "rate of fire".

So how about a 9mm handgun? Or does that shoot "too fast" as well?

Slippery slope, they wouldn't "approve" of anything. They would only tactically "approve" to gain a partial victory before they grab for the totality.

You might have better luck on Facebook with your dumb bait OP. Everyone here knows that's functionally equivalent to the "scary black rifle" you're trying to set up a gotcha with.

Kill yourself.

Rather "rent" them than not have them. Also it's basically a lie, the gun is mine by right, I just can't have it at home if I don't renew the licence. Let's not discuss semantics.

It's literally the same as an AR-15

no because of black people :)

if you cover it in black, baby killing metal, it's basicaly an assault rifle.

So do you not put any regard to the argument that the Second Amendment is meant to provide weapons deadly enough for an armed populace to rise up against tyranny? If so that is fine and a whole different argument. It's just a different set of value judgments.

thats a fully automatic AR

They should at least restrict magazine sizes, it would still allow people to protect themselves but make it harder to do mass shootings. Obviously you still could, it would just be harder.

And there it is. Now let me inform you, simpleton, that the gun in the OP is the exact same firearm in pic related.

Thanks for playing.

that's a magnum assault sniper though. it makes 420 no scoping innocents easier.

Kek

hnngg that mosin nagant

shit, i wish i could buy a 30-round magazine.
here in commiefornia we're limited to 10 rounds.
fucking low-iq liberals.

They're totally different this one is a military style assault rifle used for killing people and the other is one that someone might use to go hunting

Yes, I do disagree with that notion, at least the practicality of it in the modern setting. First, good to see a critical response instead of some low IQ "faggot" or "retard". Second, when you think about the power that the government
could actually yield, (or more importantly how much we believe they have to power to wield as a consensus) then you see very clearly that if the government wanted, they could starve 90% of America within 2 months. They could poison the specific water districts where the uprising starts. They could send police to your house and feign like you were doing something wrong just to take your kids as punishment for individualthink.

If you critically think about the power structure between the citizens and its government, beside all the weaponry, you see its a done-deal.

So I think that the argument to "fight gubbment tyranny" is incredibly naive and honestly preposterous.

20 min of training and you can change mags with the speed where

so you're essentially saying "guys, we're fucked even if we have guns, so lets just give up and roll over".

>they could starve 90% of America within 2 months

lolwut? Sure it would be easy to starve out major cities... but I'd love to see the government try and control every field and farm across 750,000 square miles.

^And that's just the midwest, mind you. Good luck.

i unironically think only muskets should be allowed

this guy is right. The cities would go down in a matter of days, because they import essentially all of the food and water they need to survive. The rural areas do not. They have what they need to survive.

He just exposed your ignorance, and you decide to double down? Gungrabbers are total morons.

then why do you care? let them do whatever they want if you have an alternative that's "literally the same thing" the only thing you're doing now is pointing out more shit for them to target for banning

>Gungrabbers are total morons.
Exactly right. Just because one of them looks more spooky scary than the one in the OP, it must be more dangerous right?

So what you're saying is that rural and suburban rebels would easily defeat the urban retards controlling government?

The point is they don't even know what the fuck they want to ban. It's all about aesthetics.

Yes. I can list a hundred reasons why but just one will suffice: Food.

I see some black on there. That's assault black. Sage and ban these assault rifles.

they want to ban "assault rifles" and you're pointing out that a mini ruger meets their definition. maybe you should stop giving them more information?

>3.797 million square miles
>323.1 million people
>350 million firearms accounted for

I already have one of those. The magazine in that picture is better than mine though.

ITT- retards

Why don't you faggots just learn to use the sights and normal grips. You're ruining it for everyone with your assault accessory faggotry.

No restrictions on weaponry, fuck off shill

>would easily defeat the urban retards
never said anything of the sort. All I said was that I agreed with the poster above that pointed out that rural areas would not be starved out. If a civil war were to break out in the US between the people and a tyrannical government, I think neither side would have an easy time, but the people having guns would sure as fuck help fight back. I think the people would win in the end, because the government is ultimately made up of people, many of whom I believe would work against the government from within.

there is no fundamental difference between semiauto mag fed carbines. Either you ban none or you ban all

No that’s a mini-14 basically the same thing as an AR. Only bolt action and pump action should be allowed.

I think you need to read a little bit more.

I'd out shoot most of you niggers with a stock garand

When the second amendment was drafted, muskets were military issue rifles. We should be allowed to carry fully automatic assault rifles.

it should all be allowed.

SHALL

No

Hell, people owned cannons and warships. Privately.

This WAS allowed.

Yes.

Yes

WAZ!!

yes

This guy gets it.

Yah, them lever actions are ARs

Yes.

they want them all banned because guns are scary.

we need to get full-autos back. this shit is ridiculous.

Mini-14? Breivik used that. Might want to add that to

correct

hahah the longer you delay the leftist/kike purge in the US

thew more time they have to turn you into russia 2.0

my dear american comrades.

AAAHAHAAHAHAAH

not all these shootings are false flag MK Ultra psyops by your 3 letter agencies as part of the plan to grab your guns.

They are, it's just people buy pink .22's that look like m4's and scare liberals

Kys fag.

Lever action Can chamber a round somewhat fast, they should be outlawed as well. Again, no pistols since it account for most of the gun deaths. Only two rifle classes allowed are bolt actions like Remington 700 or Savage American. No military style precision rifles either, not even a Ruger Precision. Shotguns should Only be pump action and has a minimum length of 40 inches.

>ammo count and rate of fire
youtube.com/watch?v=qnrsvUanLfU

All weapons are supposed to be military equivalent.
1934 and 1986 acts are unconstitutional.

If you want my guns, I will shoot you.
This is not negotiable. Period.

I would offer my foreskin and with a 1000 work thankyou note to your american merchants for that shotty.

damn you for showing me that

If you can afford it, you should be able to possess it. We are a free country founded by dangerous men.

wtf is wrong with my spelling today?

Then you’d go to jail.

No.

for a good cause.

Fuck you. I hope you die a slow, painful death.

Give me liberty or give me death, faggot.

>this one is a military style assault rifle used for killing people
Wrong, you decide to kill people with, not the gun itself fucking dipshit. The looks mean nothing

No it wouldn’t be a good cause, I am only trying to prevent more gun deaths. Why would you kill an innocent person?

Kike fuck. Neck yourself.

Police and military are human, won't commit genocide on themselves, etc.

you may not be noticing it, but babylon is collapsing, if anything you fuckers need to be stocking up on more heavy stuff like armored cars and toyotas with heavy machine guns mounted on the back.

USA will look like the middle east soon.

Neither is an "assault rifle" dipshit

If he is trying to deposess you of your property, he's not innocent. If you come to me, and say "your car is a dagerous tool of death" and try to take it, I'm going to knock your teeth out.

Meh, I could make a good case for you being a fag, and your shit being all retarded. I bet I could walk with a good lawyer and a little community service. Nobody likes a fucking retarded fag.

Again, neck yourself.

>Would you approve of everyone being forced to appreciate the Mini 14
MY DAY HAS COME

>it's sweeter and more innocent because it has wood on it

Shall Not

You're not innocent.
Using the color of law to steal, and committing the greatest crime, seizing my natural right of self defense.
Without such, I can easily become a slave. Government or man.

You're despicably evil.

Break action faggot?

How fast do you reload your .410 single?

not same gun. the gun you posted is an m1a in cqb configuration

Reminds me of a Monty Python sketch.

Wooooooood

No, all guns must go.

But that's not the same gun at all, anybody could grab that pistol grip and put up the shoulder thing and easily gun down hundreds of crying babies in a maternity ward

Could it be! a liberal with a brain?
Oh, I was wrong, he thinks caliber is what kills you, when you can do just as much damage with a .22 aimed at the right parts.
And we're back to full retard. Newsflash, you can't drive tanks over guerrilla warfighters. No rebellion is going to trust the local water supply in the era of bottled water. No government can exist without infrastructure, people can survive without it.