Recent Rise in Shills

Whats with all the fucking shills? Actual people who are not paid protesters are intelligent enough to realize that this place is a haven for the right and that by arguing here they are doing nothing but wasting time.
The only leftists who would waste their time posting here are unintelligent morons, and the amount of effort being put into these posts are proof that more than unintelligent morons who are upset at the state of the world are making these posts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AbG6u86t4bA
docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And as such the only reason for people to be making posts shilling for the leftist views is to sway the opinions of others.

$18 Billion buys a lot of shill. They are moron minimum wage. Easy to ignore. You can even filter them.

I sense it has to do with Tony Podesta being arrested and Soros is at hard work.

Where's my paycheck? I already got two jobs but I'll quit both of those to shitpost all day. One leaf is worth at least 5 aussies when it comes to shitting up Sup Forums

also please note how the shills all tend to be from the same locations

They're paid. Or even worse, they do it for free. Both indicate what LCD scum they are.

Are you kidding? No organized discussion can be done here without hundreds of useless or shill comments. Instead of having 1-2-3 threads regarding a hot topic, we have 30 on the subject fill with niggers dicks and go to sleep shit.

Some are paid, some do not - they just enjoy being the worthless scum on earth.

they try to alter the narratives, like putting swastikas on the IOTBW flyers, but we've seen them so often those CiaNiggers glow in the dark now.
youtu.be/AbG6u86t4bA

Let me tell you the real story of the man who got trump elected.

Let me tell you the real story about the man who made the right wing nationalism a thing again in Europe.

Let me tell you about the man behind the curtains, the man who will be hated by the same people he is trying to save.

For finance people it’s easy to understand him, because we learn that not everything is as it seems to be and if one is doing (a + b) he might want the result to be (xy) and not (c) as everyone assumes it. What would give us the best possible way knowing if he wants (xy) or ( c)?

The results.

The results of his decade long endeavor, he has spend 13billion what has he really accomplished? OPEN SOCIETY? Or are we more reclusive then ever? Search your feelings and you will see has SOROS HAS DONE FOR OUR CAUSE THEN TRUMP

And things are about to get wild in the next years. We are working on giving more ridicules groups funding so they can redpill the masses them self’s like BLM redpilled the silent majority about how fucking dumb niggers are, they have gotten terrible quiet since the election? You know why? Because they have fulfilled their reason. Energized the right base beautifully.

During your time here on this magical place you should have learned that not all is as it seems,what have the BBC posters accomplished? Thousands of you have redpills and ego destroying evidence against the inferiority of the negros at hand just to dump it on them once some BBC anti white stuff is posted.

What has the africentricism created?
What has the Mary-sue normie advertising?
Or even how males are portrait NEVERY where, dumb weak submissive, I promise you because if this you will rather die then to be associated with this image so you will be the strongest generation in a long time.

History works on reactionary basis and not on a Linear Aequals B basis

Open your eyes and join us.

i dont disbelieve you, but this 18 billion needs to be spent in ways that confirm this

Its low T lefties who have nothing better to do but destroy threads as Jose steals their job and Black Monica fucks their wife.

TELL GEORGE

THERE IS NO ESCAPE CUNT.

george will be dead soon, thats why the transfer of 18 billion to his organizations. the post does have a hint of truth to it. we saw "antifa" co-opt the dying blm movement just long enough to push us into action, now the politicians and the media had to disavow furthering the narrative they were fake. legitimizing to 10% of americans the Alt-Right movement, 56% of white americans feel oppressed by cultural marxism

Wah!!! Anyone that doesn't agree with our Right Wing Haven (Safe space) is a shill!!!

they aren't shills, this is just how normies act

we arent talking about the lefties, we're talking about the subversives altering the narratives.

you turned the world into some sort of boring docile nigger cattle feed lot just so you can say you have the population under control. god wants fucking war famine pestilence and plague okay. too much loving neighbor and not enough loving god okay, loving neighbor is "oh we need to make the world pleasant." loving god is "we need to make the world interesting as fuck." disband the police state immediately, and start doing lynchings and shit like that. god said he wants steamy romance, like lovers feuds and get some death into that shit. fuck you you fucking police state mother fuckers. its over okay, you lost the WAR ON GOD now you have to suck cock.

this

get yourself a nice script and sip tea

18 Billion
B
I
L
L
O
N

I feel sorry for shills. They are holding some beautiful progress back, and the sad thing is they probably have no vision of what it is that we are moving towards. The light has already won, and all is well. I hope you all soon come along, it's a wild and wonderful ride ahead..

that's all they've got. they think they're coming to your house and breaking shit by posting MSM talking points, as if it's brand new revelations, here, on \pol. a dozen fags bite, which gives the shills a thrill. nvm the hundreds who sage and hide.

Most of the shills are actually bots which can read what you write and answer typical leftist bullshit. Shariablue user said that they use software where you just select thread and AI does the rest. There's also real shills ofc but bots are so advanced now that you might be replying to bot.

docdroid.net/0wKxdLn/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on-fighting-trump.pdf

Shariablue AMA

Shariablue AMA 2nd thread

Some do it for free to monitor Pol for any happenings and then theyll tell the news to their faggy antifa clubs or discord groups or so.

the only thing to do is to hide obvious shill threads and don't respond to bait. even if we get a good thread going newfags respond to everything that triggers them, derailing the entire thread.

>Sup Forums is convinced everyone is a shill
>noone is a shill
>one guy sat making every troll thread
>ascends to godhood through sheer amount of (you)s
I'm not saying this is the case, but it would make a decent movie.

Look up astroturfing. They want to make it hard for us to communicate and to cause confusion. They have many tactics to achieve that.

They get 75$ per week.

But pizza gate isn't even our problem
We have no sway in how that turns out we just pretend we do and get excited when there's a development

Just drop these redpills into slide threads and see how shills stop bumbing them. They don't want to bumb this thread either.

Now THAT is funny.

There were a lot of Indian shills yesterday, but they can still easily hide it with the retarded troll (shill) flags.
No reason to still have them

We are not shills, just righteous voices trying to counter all the blind hatred and intolerance that infests Sup Forums.

I saw two shills going back and forth once with long multi paragraph form debate but the time stamps had them reading and replying in the space of 15 seconds.

Fuck off shill.

Is this an accurate depiction of George Soros? Is he secretly /ourguy/?

Personally, I like the shills. When you start seeing nigger dicks you know something is up. Sometimes I will just scan the catalog and if there are no nigger dicks you know you can pretty much relax and go outside.

This board needs dedicated mods.

no (you) for you nigger
I wouldn't mind leftists coming here of their own accord but intentionally disrupting the board with shitty slide threads, bots, paid shills, and larping as one of us to spread disruption is bullshit. the left can't win on it's own merit so it relies on underhanded tactics to have any footing anywhere.

Even though its most likely a larp, this post always brings a smile to my face.

It has been confirmed for awhile that there are numerous organizations and agencies engaged in this kind of shit. Half of what you see though is just shit posting in earnest, the other half is bonefied shills. People feed both.

I noticed a lot of Trump shilling these days

the reason they have an indian flag is cuzz thats the standard flag when using a proxy

Read:

My last post. Spam these redpills into slide threads. Notice how shills are almost completely gone from this thread.

I've been here for years. I'm not a right or a lefty because that's retarded. So in other words, you're wrong about Sup Forums . You're just wrong about everything.
KYS

This. It isn't just them who do this either - independent people shit post with stuff like this. This board is an autism honey pot. People will reply to the most obvious bait.

They're not shills, other Sup Forums users find it funny to larp as shills and trigger you to no end.

Shills are always saying how shills dont exist even when CTR/Shariablue pay records were posted in here.

>sharia blue user said!!=
it’s ridiculous how this board prides itself on being rational and still at the same time falls for blatant larpers.
Disgusting

I think it is funny that Sup Forums is taking the same anti-soros position as the zionists in Israel. You dumb goys...

>one fingol spamming the thread with screencapped larps and bullshit
Good thread

Damn Finn. You have a good collection ty. Saving it all.

40 posts by this ID
Finnkike loves spamming......
He's just Morphaeus with a proxy

You should make a shill general. Have that be a daily thread to unite the board against them. At the very least it would be a honey pot for them.

I really don't know why they bother. I could see getting a brief rush of enjoyment from people giving you those precious (you)s, and in general, you know, getting attention and replies. But ultimately they're not changing anybody's mind. That's pretty clear. In short, it's a huge waste of time and if you're not getting paid really well I just don't see why anybody would bother. And I don't believe they're getting paid well either LOL. It's a mystery really.

I could see that being funny the first five times and maybe even the first 10 or 20 times. But doesn't get really fucking boring after a while. I would rather be out having drinks with friends. Or watching paint dry, really, would be more fun. Is it good for your ego? Does it make you feel super clever or something? Because I can't see that illusion lasting very long.

day of the rope soon shills!

easy soros money for losers without a life or a job

the world is full of scum who do everything for a little shekel