Will a Christian resurgence ever occur, or is impossible now?

Will a Christian resurgence ever occur, or is impossible now?

Islam is winning and is the fastest growing religion in the world, no matter how cruel and backward it is, it gives it's followers a strict set of guidelines to follow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7QvnhJgeA
youtube.com/watch?v=Qw3CjmoB3oY&index=3&list=PLRgREWf4NFWZEd86aVEpQ7B3YxXPhUEf-
curvyerotic.com/galleries/frivolous_dress_order/big_boobs_studying_in_public/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/03/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/
blogs.reuters.com/faithworld/2011/01/27/will-pew-muslim-birth-rate-study-finally-silence-the-eurabia-claim/
pewforum.org/2011/01/27/future-of-the-global-muslim-population-regional-europe/
frontpagemag.com/point/177850/muslim-fertility-rates-dropping-faster-western-daniel-greenfield
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's what Hitler would have wanted

Impossible.

Thank fuck.

the atheists are right about the dead kike on stick meme.

I just don't know what else to do, atheism isn't any kind of answer either and pagan larping fixes nothing.

The Overman you fools.

The Overman...

>Will a Christian resurgence ever occur
Sure, but not in the west. We chose communism. If you disregard the cross, you lose.

Yeah. Allah Akbar! Then dial the number.

>pagan larping
you could always try real paganism
have some faith for christ's sake

Millennials will never convert if it means they can't have sex outside marriage or have sex without the intention of having children, it is just impossible.

Delicious sag.

Christianity won't probably EVER make a huge comeback but if the future is bright then Islam will get shoved out of the western world. It really just depends on how these next few years or decade plays out with immigration and happenings. Once the wall is built and the rapefugees are deported whites will make up the majority of America again which would stand at over 100 million strong.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7QvnhJgeA
My suggestion is to just keep expanding your dong er knowledge. For all we know Cthulhu is living in Antarctica collecting our consciousness when we die but we can't say for certain yet.

I don't see it happening, but that doesn't mean it's impossible.

Christianity has also a strict set of guidelines but since christianity built the modern civilization the most tribalistic religion left is obviously the strongest. If you believe in the power of the U.S.A. they'll become weak and degenerate soon enough too.

Good, fuck Christian funamentalists and their retarded jew worship.
Now we just need to kick out those pedophile-worshipping goatfuckers and remove those scheming kikes from power and we're good to go.

The Bible prophesied exactly what is happening to Christians today. That is, the hating, oppression, and killing of Christians just for believing in Christ. So if you are Christian, things are going to plan as predicted 2,000 years ago.

IWe're all going to die some day. The logical thing to do is to pick a religion and stick with it, you have nothing to lose. Also, most atheists are psuedo-intellectuals who blindly follow science when much science today is BS ("publish or perish" has led to a lot of low-quality research being published).

“The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.”

Atheism is no longer hip and being agnostic is the new trend, I can imagine next it's going to be going back to religion.
Especially as society starts to crumble due to VIBRANT DIVERSIFICATION™ people will try to look for stability in the dogmas of religion.
The issue here is if Christianity will get its shit together and actually elect a Pope with a pair, of they'll keep following the shadow of that cancer known as Wojtyla and bring the Church even deeper into REPENTANCE and FUCK ME IN THE ASS FORGIVE US FOR STABILIZING EUROPE WHEN EVERYTHING WAS GOING TO SHIT.
Doubly an issue since we've got the devil's call known as Islam tempting people looking for purpose and finding none in current pussy Church.

tl;dr: pray for a Pope that is actually a religious leader with balls.

Yeah, that's unacceptable. The Bible really needs a new revision.
What's the process to update it? Do you need a new prophet or whatever? This could be faked.

Sorry user, but the apostasy has to start eventually

sauce me up senpai

Christianity is good at reforming. Atheism is on the decline as people realize that nihilism is void of any real useful answers. Plus people trying to disassociate Christianity from the history of Western Civilization has turned out to be a retarded endeavor; as seen with pseudo-religious SocJus movements and Commie-creep.

It'll make a resurgence, but not in some evangelical form obnoxiously preachy form. It'll probably adopt the more Eastern Christian theology and philosophical outlook (similar to how virtually all atheist adopt some form of "secular" Buddhism as a subconscious rebellion against their Western theological upbringing).

>nietsche had the right idea
>that's why he got depressed and committed suicide

Well the Nazis proposed a Christianity divorced from the legalism of the Jewish Old Testament that would have effectively produced a Christianity without "rules" but still with a coherent spiritual essence. All that is really necessary is to discard the OT, that is where the problem with lifestyle regulations comes from. It would also divorce Christianity entirely from its Jewish origin which is a positive in and of itself.

There will be a christian uprising because if there isn't the west is gone. Everything we see now, the destruction of the nuclear family, the blending of the genders, muslims and athiests murdering christians, isn't a war on white people, it's a war on christianity. The christ pill is truly the final pill, when you look at everything that has been happening recently through the lens of god vs satan it all makes sense. We have abondoned god and He will send his wrath, after 9/11 there wasn't a single abortion in new york for weeks, the human spirit knows that god is angry with us, it's time for us fucking stand up for our values, whether you believe in the bible and jesus or not. The west was built on christian values and without them the west will fall

Yes, America has had several “Great Awakenings”. People get sick of degeneracy and corruption when it becomes intolerable. I would say we are due for another.

>Felicity Jones reading the Bible with her tits out
What the fuck is going on here.

That's interesting.

fuck nigers

What the fuck is going on with that nigger's teeth.

What in fuck is the deal with this guy's teeth?

Somebody answer..

It is a Jeopardy Show.

Looks like a shoop.

Christianity might make a serious resurgence in Africa, if that makes you feel any better. North Africa is pretty Islamic, but Christianity is much bigger south of the Sahara, thanks to years of missionary work.

But in the West, the general trend seems to be an increase in secularism/atheism. Couple that importing Muslims en masse (largely a European problem for now; maybe an American problem the next time Democrats are in power), and the future of religion looks like it belongs to Islam.

Funny enough, Mormonism/quiverfulls are Islam's greatest threat, because they expand primarily the same way Islam does: extremely high birth rates.

But Mormonism is a meme branch of Christianity, even in America, and Islam has had a 1000+ year head start on it.

So for now, in the long run it looks like Islam will win, if we're being honest. Christianity isn't spreading, and western Christians aren't having enough babies to compensate for that fact.

Jesus, the poor girl. Absolute flapjacks, that young. What a mess.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>floppy titties
>stretch marks
>belly roll flab
>fat upper arms
>buck teeth

no white man wants her - she burns coal

Take a look at these retarded cuckleafs everyone. they literally think the bible is to harsh and conservative so they want to water it down with post modern bullshit. pathetic

>implying anybody has ever taken the sexual regulations seriously
It's not like brothels never existed user

>Islam is winning
Islam is facing existential crisis.
They tried secularizing and completely failed, so they tried going full jihad and failed at that too. They are a "warrior" religion, they can be defeated in battle; Christians only get preachier and Holier when you persecute them.
Santiago Matamoros Ruega por nosotros. To Victory!

I'm white actually.

anything that cannot harness martial force is irrelevant

I think the civil conflict is gonna use christianity to compel people

If you wanna win you better smarten up.

Christians fought each other just as much if not more than anyone else. Europe was a fucking powder keg for 1500 years because of Christians who couldn't figure out how to run their own damn religion.

You think we should go back to that? I don't.

I hate the idea of atheism and I'll never take Paganism too seriously, but if there is a God then IT intended us to be too nihilistic to be religious.

One thing I will endeavor to say positively about Christianity is that it has a history of reformations that revolutionize the practice of faith, which in turn revolutionize culture as a whole. So it's possible we will see some evolution of Christianity in the next century -- one we can not fully grasp yet and one that may appear to you now as heresy, but ultimately one that will juxtapose Christianity with the zeitgeist.

Photoshop

link to sauce video?

we are pretty close to the end of the world imo so nothing will happen until Christ comes back.

they were taken seriously you retard. pre 1900s it was common and normal for the female to be a virgin when you married her.

>"if you kill your morals and values you win" -leafcuck user

Na, but it does keep degenerate sexual behavior regulated with moral lessons. Siring wedlocked bastards and contracting promiscuous dickrot even in today's modern era is a fucken life-ruiner. But by all means, please enjoy raising your wife's boyfriend's 3 nigglets. It's not like a 30-year-old hag hasn't lost any marriage value after taking in 1001 dicks.

Being wise against post modernism is smartened up bro.

orthodoxy or die

struggling to see the difference here

my nigga

>be fedora
>recognize fedoradom is rootless as fuck
>ignorantly try to claim paganism is a good alternative
>lack any sort of historical knowledge that doesn't involve kikes or germans
>call "real" paganism a "faith"
>pagans 2000 years ago would've cringed at the thought of their rituals being called a faith

Pure retardation. Educate yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qw3CjmoB3oY&index=3&list=PLRgREWf4NFWZEd86aVEpQ7B3YxXPhUEf-

Or is this the shop?

Islam will save the west

AIDS won't cure cancer. bud

>It's what Hitler would have wanted
When you say "It's", are you referring to a Christian resurgence? Or Islam winning?

If the former, you are very badly informed.
If the latter, you are quite well informed.

It's likely that many Christian resurgences will occur.
Indeed there are some underway already, and Islam's status as the fastest growing religion is dubious.

>Siring wedlocked bastards and contracting promiscuous dickrot even in today's modern era is a fucken life-ruiner

You're LARPing so hard right now it's no wonder you can't be taken seriously anywhere in the outside world.

It's 2017. No one anywhere in any modern institution cares about having children out of wedlock. Dickrot is practically no longer existent and even the worst forms of STD can now be contained.

Technology has crushed you. Go sit in a corner and cry about it, bitch.

>It's 2017

>everywhere not in a gigantic jew run cosmopolitan city where millions upon millions of uprooted (((((((immigrants))))))) have been flooding in for centuries doesn't exist

Urbanites like you are a plague on humanity.

>inb4 the "degenerate urbanites" are the reason we're not living in mud huts
No. Nerds inventing shit, Chads leading men, and worthless people like you getting massacred in battle is what made us civilized.

I always knew Sup Forums was closet homo fags 99.9% of you. Fucking nazi faggots, is there anything worse than that? She's prime breeding material.

Too many Christian's "defend" their faith on an intellectual level.
Islam doesn't need to defend it on an intellectual level because they are told it is good to use the sword to spread their faith.
Christianity does teach us to defend our faith with the sword,but since the 1950s, we're told "that's not what it means". These are truly false preachers.

I hope not. If we're stuck with a sandnigger religion we might as well have one that still knows how to put jews, women and other degenerate subhumans in their place.

Drink it in.

religions come and go, nobody worships greek gods or ahura mazda, why should Jesus Christ remain relevant?

But its important to recognize that religion is a human constant, always changing and growing with civilization

with the electronic age people are in great need of a new deity and religious order.

I place my bet on KEK, new god of the internet age.

I need to see her nipples to be able to judge her properly.

But in all seriousness, you're probably looking around and thinking Sup Forums is fucken off-its-rocker and backwards. The truth of the matter is that the excess of liberalization hasn't really solved any society problems; merely thinly masked them with the thin nihilistic veil of hedonism; a short-term instant gratification that's oblivious to the long-term society consequences. The end result will be an increasingly dysfunctional society with less social cohesion: increased divorce rates, increased single parent households, decreased marriage rates, decreased fertility rates etc. While it appears that you've solved some of personal inconveniences behind the sexual revolution (taboo, social stigma, STD, abortion rights, etc.) it hasn't really addressed any of the problems it created; leading to a cascade of further problems e.g. dealing with the "solution" of mass immigrant importation to deal with the decline on fertility rates. Hence the backlash toward the disregard of traditionalism.

In other words, you might think things are great cause you can get a quickie dick suck off of tinder. However, society burden the ramifications of your personal gratification.

DAMN, THICC!!!

SOURCE!!!!

>Christian resurgence
For the six millionth time now, retard Sup Forums

The migrant crisis in Germany happened under
>a literal protestant pastor as its president
>the highly religious daughter of a protestant pastor as its chancellor
>driven by Christian NGOs and lobbies like Pro-Asyl
>Pro-Asyl has its entire board of leaders consisting of Christcucks
>ALL the churches are pro mass immigration, anti racism and Islamization
>the FIRST man in Europe who told the muslims to lobby for their rights was the Archbishop of Canterburry
>the majority of Germans is still Christian

christcucks are spearheading the destruction of Whites, literally shipping in muds into White countries, getting paid millions to do it, pushing for open borders, breeding shitskins around the turd world, you're fucked with you want this to "resurge" more than it already is.

>MUH KIKE ON A STICK
*licks nigger feet*
>WALL AGAINST ISLAM
*imports millions of Africans*
>BASED JEWS
*dies for Israel*

replace with natural healthy ethnic identity and traditions.

BASED JUDEO-CHRISTIANITY!

>thicc
Kill yourself you memeflagging nigger

Not according to the Bible. But you'd know that if you actually read it.

>Islam gives it's followers a strict set of guidelines to follow.

So does Christianity. There's an underlying motive here.

gib slutty milkies!

everyone god's children/the same! breed with a difference species, beastiality yes! Not just christcuck approved, but championed as preferable!

>christcucks are spearheading the destruction of Whites

Cuck aussie gtfo

And they were also the spiritual ancestor to communism.

curvyerotic.com/galleries/frivolous_dress_order/big_boobs_studying_in_public/

Just some voyeur site.

I can't tell if this is some jewish trickery or if this is the truth.
Send help

>flat shapeless tiddies
Where is my trashcan

Atheists are pussies, even on the Alt-Right they are pussies.

- Spencer seems like a closeted fag.
- Enoch is a jew-fucking fat guy
- Weev is like a self-hating Jew.
- Even Anglin is like an angry leprachaun who admits to trolling his own wannabe nazi followers

Yet at the same time at least they are smart enough to admit they 'we need something like Christianity'.

Christians are the only guys based enough to blow up and shoot people at Planned Parenthood.

What pro-western atheist ever amounted to more than a whiney faggot?

user, how could the complete and utter rejection of all jewry be jewish trickery?
There should be no magic water that turns a jew into a member of your in-group. With Christianity, there is.

Society has always been dysfunctional.

Kingdoms and monarchs fought over the most asinine shit comprehensible while peasants rotted in the streets. Philosophers and scientists were jailed or burned alive for making advancements that threatened the stability of the church, despite the fact that the very same churches enlisted these geniuses to make advancements in the first place. There have been nations all over Europe that rose and burned to the ground in the span of a century.

Are you trying to tell me that they were somehow better or that we are worse because of Tinder's hook up culture and hip hop music?

Embrace nihilism. Your heart knows we have always been and always will be fucked, no matter how much your head tells you 'but social stability'.

Yeah, there's something sad the modern world. I'm not going to praise my life as some exuberant phenomenon. I work and come home to smoke weed and play video games until 4 AM.

But you know what?

I'll take that over dying in the 30 Years War.

>Christians are the only guys based enough to blow up and shoot people at Planned Parenthood.
Yes, having 40 million more godly niggers born into your nation sure is based.

No and that's good. Neither of the Jewish derived religions belong in Europe or America.

Nothing wrong with having slaves.

Christianity is God-Tier mind control.

Only an atheist would fuck a nigger or let their daughter do that shit.

History is not static. Christians are the only white demographic that will survive multiculturalism. We are the only white demographic with replacement fertility. Our birth rates are even higher than muslims.

>Amish birthrate: 7.7 children per woman
>Evangelical Christian birthrate: 3.4 children per woman
>Muslim birthrate: 3.1 children per woman
>Atheist/irreligious: 1.7 children per woman
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/03/why-people-with-no-religion-are-projected-to-decline-as-a-share-of-the-worlds-population/

And theirs rapidly converge on the mean when they come west (pic related) and is rapidly declining worldwide.

>Will Pew Muslim birth rate study finally silence the “Eurabia” claim?
blogs.reuters.com/faithworld/2011/01/27/will-pew-muslim-birth-rate-study-finally-silence-the-eurabia-claim/

pewforum.org/2011/01/27/future-of-the-global-muslim-population-regional-europe/

>MUSLIM FERTILITY RATES DROPPING FASTER THAN WESTERN FERTILITY RATES
frontpagemag.com/point/177850/muslim-fertility-rates-dropping-faster-western-daniel-greenfield

The end times will be Christians versus jews/muslims, just like old times.

We need to infiltrate the church and do some black ops shit.
Maybe pull a false flag in the pearl harbour type:

>we have some extremely credible intel that an Isis force 50-75 strong is in Rome and heavily armed looking to breach the Vatican and kill the pope and as many as they can
>have a "glitch" in security where there is little to no defenses at all
>organize for all the sodomites, boy diddlers, communists, ultra liberals etc type clergy to be present
>pope is killed and a huge number of the clergy who were causing problems are purged
>epic battle to retake vatican is fought
>problem clergy and pope is replaced with hard liners that can lead the church in the right direction and we can use the attack as evidence for Deus Vult

It's filthy atheist trickery. Who is the number one persecutor of jews? Here's a hint: it's not atheists.

>It's a Jewish trick to reject a literally kike messiah
Schluchtenscheißer

Thank Rabbi Jesus that the Christcucks also banned contraception in Africa! Just think about it: they wouldn't be heading to 4 BILLION now without the help of our based brothers in (((Jesus)))

how about a sauce on the video m8?

>Nothing wrong with having slaves.
But everything wrong iwth having niggers in your nation. There's no slavery anymore, you imbecile. These niggers are your equals, your brother in Christ. Like the cuck that you are you want to believe that you'll have to spend ETERNITY with them.
>Only an atheist would fuck a nigger
Why would you make up lies like that, user? Church is an interracial breeding ground at this point.

>It's a Jewish trick to reject a literally kike messiah
>implying that doesn't sound like something the kikes would do
You never know with those cunts

The level of retardation and cogitive dissonance of you kike worshippers has no limit.

Adresse the REALITY, Christcuck, But of course you won't, because you cannot.

>Will a Christian resurgence ever occur, or is impossible now?
I'm Christian now and will help converting anybody under 30 including Muslims.
The truth will prevail.
All you need to do is getting the word out.

Duhm?

did you really notice the nigger first? Fucking faggots