What happened to Sup Forums, Sup Forums? it's literally Sup Forums tier garbage now

what happened to Sup Forums, Sup Forums? it's literally Sup Forums tier garbage now.
i remember a time when most of the content here was actually politics related and red pill general.
now all i see is endless underaged shitposting.

so what happened?
can we fix it?

/r/thedonald happened

Sup Forums is just generic Republicans and Alex Jones fans now

pack it in it's over

It's ok to be white, HWNDU, Pepe hate symbol, and other le epic pranks brought the redditors here. As long as we're actually making an impact in the real world or doing ops like that, we'll attract underage kekistani retards who think we're le epic trollz and they can join not knowing what this whole memetic propaganda thing is all about. Newfags ideally should lurk for a few months before posting, but obviously you can't really enforce that.

Sup Forums ebbs and flows like the weather. We're in shitposting mode right now but we get serious depending on world events, naturally.

>muh Sup Forums is not nazi anymore boohooo

grow up kid

Sup Forums psyops are better than ever

We are getting flooded with non white niggers just like the west of western civilization

Do you have to ask? Same thing that happened to Sup Forums, we got a whole lot of extra traffic, people unfamiliar with the board culture

>he doesn't see the light yet
grow up meme flag

a new batch of newfags came here, and will swallow the redpill soon. We go through this pretty often.

Ever since the catalan jew happening, the quality has dropped.

comments turned shit, oc left, shit remained

literally all the problems are known
you can only say the same thing so many times

Sup Forums is full of shills now bc Sup Forums is now popular
And like anyother thing that is popular the kikes want to take control

The quality dropped since the USA elections. Any redpilled individual already knew that Trump was yet another kike puppet. Yet Sup Forums became the Republican Party base of operations.

War was good for the economy but unfortunately the enemies are nearly beaten and every dumb faggots are joining our side

this is true desu unfortunately 8/pol/ is almost dead.
i fled there recently because of the state of Sup Forums now i'm back and it's a 100% worse

the average Trump shill is incapable of any sort of logic or self-reflection. They're the absolute worst people to try to talk to and are killing any sort of political debate here.

Kikes and TD

Lol, 8pol is worse than this place. It's likes feds leftypol and two or three genuine Sup Forumsocks

Reminder that Sup Forums is a mutliethnical, multicultural and international board of love and peace!

This. If you want to be thrown in jail, go to 8pol

You'll get there eventually

Fuck off Turk
Deep down whites don’t think multiculturalism is a strength they are just too polite to admit it

Sup Forums has been and always will be superior.

They are the same as their counterparts (democrats, leftists. SJW). That's how you know they are trapped in the same system that they believe Trump is going to liberate them from. Their thought it's primitive in intellect as they think of Trump as messiah.
Anyway, at least they are a little bit closer to the truth than the average ignorant who screams "Trump is fascism."

Fucking cuck

Sup Forums? You mean gayer /SOC/?

try dbl chan - i'm banned for a week there for shit posting

i just clicked because i saw the word underaged

ALLAHU AKBAR

Okay whatever you say bub. I'm pretty sure anti-Trumpers like you are 100x worse.

>D-DRUMPF is an obvious kike shill!

Face it, Hitler is never going to be reincarnated in modern America. Trump is a step in that direction yet you two-digit IQ retards keep sperging out how he'll never go full 1488. You're allowed to not like Trump because of his Zionism but ffs stop pretending that anyone who likes him is somehow an automatic retard. Maybe we're on the same side as you and know the first step when we see one.

>should lurk for a few months before posting
No. I unironically think it should be a year mininum. Not that any of it matters because Sup Forums as a whole is fucked and has been for years now. Literally everything outside of a couple of hobby boards is literally cancer. If Sup Forums is the only imageboard you use you're probably a cancerfag.

Kek Sup Forums is literally the new /lgbt/

I hope you're larping

Look at your flag I hope you are larping otherwise gtfo shitskin

I bet he's not. The state of Sup Forums is literally that comment.

You can't larp on the internet nigger. It's just role-playing. Also, he's not wrong.
>Trump isn't literally Hitler so you should hate him
Great message sure to push us in the right direction. I bet 8 years of Dems would have been wonderful for the states.

When did somebody stated that we must hate Trump because he isn't Hitler?

That kekistan-shit happened..

LMAO
>we dindu nuffin
>our people are pure!
laughing every laugh, leaf

I never even said anything about Trump, simply the average Trump supporter here. The ones who sperg any when you make any sort of remark that could be seen as negative against Trump

it's the closest flag to Christianity. Sup Forums jews let you be anything but a Christian.

Inb4 a snowflake mod deletes the thread, even though every board is allowed a meta thread to discuss the board itself.

Imho the a large portion of the mods are lefties and SJWs. That's why you see the same politically irrelevant troll threads 8 times a day, but any mention of how shit the board has become is because of this is snubbed out quickly.

Tldr, shitty mods.

The m0ds are the shills. This is already known. They are paid to archive or eliminate threads that can be important.

>what happened to Sup Forums, Sup Forums?
larping fascist infested after dumbf announced his autism

Mods are deleting good threads. Intellectually important threads are trashed and archived

Look at the catalog there is literally 5 threads on the whole of pol rn

FUCK THEM
they must be stopped!

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

reddit and normies heard about us on cnn. russia and the dems paid gay pudgie faggots to brigade. chimps have begun to understand how to use basic computers. women were given the right to vote.

We are getting flooded with Shills and low-IQ Plebbit users. It's also the OC producers/Natsoc's fault for being thin-skinned pussies and not being discouraged because shillbots are spamming inane garbage to dilute our conversations.

But Sup Forums always has a habit of ebbing and flowing in quality.

The trick is for us to have a thick skin and not get discouraged or even bothered by the endless assault of shills.

Stick to your guns, use humor, tell the hard truth.

This board seriously needs to up it's funny factor, newfags can't stand an endless diet of spam and despair.

>underaged shitposting.

Jokes on you faggot, I'm 43.

Plebbit invasion after kike owners shut down all the right-wing larp subreddits...

>The trick is for us to have a thick skin and not get discouraged or even bothered by the endless assault of shills.
This. And in times like these, always add a redpilled picture

Yet here you are, shitting it up even more by creating meta threads.

/r/europeannationalism was pretty gud m8
god i remember /r/niggers getting shut down way back, then coontown, then some other name..

Meta threads are comfy every once in a while

You are a idiot

nah 8pol is fine, just don't be an idiot and it's just actual pol again

Sup Forums is just fine. More people are being exposed to the truth about (((them))), which will help us all in the long run.

>Sup Forums is just fine.
How new? the board is fucking trash at American primetime hours. Your point is valid tho, shills and bullshit is the price we pay for actually advancing in our goals.

There are a lot of shit threads, true. And even though we have to deal with the fags from the_donald, they're slowly but surely learning the truth about the propaganda they're fed on a daily basis. Reaching more and more people is worth the bullshit, imo.

True true

Hi shill.

remnants of the heights Sup Forums used to reach (i.e. interesting and informative posts, believe it or not) can from time to time be found on other boards (/lit/ and /his/, for example)

current Sup Forums is so shite it should either be deleted or introduce hardcore moderation. start with banning people who unironically use terms like "snowflake", "slide threads" and "commies"

a two-state solution with a revamped /news/ could also work. and there really needs to be a /drama/ board for all the (e-)celeb threads

politics has become Sup Forums tier garbage