Left Handed People

What does /pol think of left handed people. What do you think about them

left handed people are faggots because they're not the majority

they die sooner.
that's proven.

Radical ambidextrousist is the only position to be.
Hand preferences is a choice, not ingrained.
There used to be more ambidextrousists back in the day because left-handed kids were force to write with their right-hand. This made them ambidextrous.
We should encourage mandatory right-handed writing until 18 or so, it will decrease the % of lefties and increase the % of ambidextrous people.

i one of them
most people never realize im one of them
being left handed doesn't define a person enought to create a stereotype

Feels good being left handed.

Cutting shit in kindergarten was hilarious though.

>Correlation does not equal causation

>tfw completely ambidextrous
am I rare?

literally the 1%
dhur me be rare?? :thinken emoji:
(you)

Left handed people are redpilled
it's actually better to write with the left hand, and write from right to left. It flows better with the brain's functions and improves cognitive functions, and artistic ability.

I am a righty but my sister is a lefty.

That's like asking with which foot you usually safe yourself when you lose your balance. 0 relevancy

Literally don't give a shit, and anyone who does is retarded. Would be nice to have a leg up in sports, though.

say that to my face
see what happens denmark fag

whoops didn't see the number there

they're scum as far as i'm concerned

Gas.

Very. People like us gotta stick together. I was joking around a bit in my earlier post: I think a combination of genetics + writing training while growing is what contributes to being ambidextrous.
One thing I've noticed is that ambidextrousness lends much faster typing skills. I can type in excess of 110 words per minute accurately.

Question, what do you do in Monaco? Vaguely describe the line of work.

Every left handed girl I know has some kind of personality disorder.

what experiences have you had with left handed people exactly?

I'm left handed, only time somebody "noticed" it it was a muslim who didn't like that for whatever bullshit related to wiping your ass with your bear hand.

My sister is a left handed cunt and that's all I really need
>fire up the furnace vonFrank

>wiping your ass with your bear hand

I don't how much training is involved. Since I was a kid I always wrote with a random hand, messed up the fork/knife side and switched it constantly, played basketball with either hand, etc. The teachers tried to make me write only with the right hand, but I still went back to writing with whatever hand when doing homework at home.
>One thing I've noticed is that ambidextrousness lends much faster typing skills.
This is true for me, but I've never seen any other ambidextrous person, so I can't really say it's true on average
>Vaguely describe the line of work.
I work in my family business. Mostly office line of work and accounting. If no one else is there I also do front desk

Yeah, in islamic "culture" right hand is for eating and left hand is for wiping shit. I wouldn't be surprised if it was in the kuran.

I'm left handed, comes in useful in fights.

I can write with both hands, because the school desk I was on made it impossible to use my left (strong) hand, so I trained my right hand too.
Literally tortured by the government into conforming.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Most people for most of history washed their ass after shitting the same way you wash your hands after touching something dirty - with water and rubbing. There were also some variations of sea sponge on a stick that you would reuse.
Toilet paper is a relatively new idea.

Who cares. Just don't force kids to write with a specific hand.

I'm fully ambidextrous, but write with my left hand out of habit. I have better handwriting with my left hand, but sometimes write with my right when it's more convenient (e.g., when signing the credit card reader at the supermarket). I tend to throw with my right hand, I shoot equally well with both hands (and don't have a preference whatsoever), play guitar ambidextrously (but prefer right-handed just because it's more common), etc.

Literally the worst

It's a slight advantage in hand to hand combat.
Righty vs righty - the usual, no advantage
Righty vs lefty - unusual for the righty, normal for the lefty, advantage lefty
Lefty vs lefty - unusual for both, no advantage
But this means it's actually more advantageous the less of them there are.

I don't think about them whatsoever.

I'm left handed. When they taught writing in elementary school, I used to naturally mirror-write, Da Vinci style. But I'm a weird type of lefty. For some activities, like using a computer mouse and holding a fork to eat, I'm right handed. I'm also cursed with a right dominant eye, which forces me to tilt my head when i shoot handguns with my left hand and use the right hand for rifles/carabines.

Lefty here.
You'd be surprised how much of an impact this has on someone's life, basic tools like scissors, can openers, and even power tools will remind you that you are different and sometimes makes things incredibly difficult.
Then there's always people noticing that you write with your left hand and many will feel a need to point it out.
I mean, it's not bad or anything, it's just that you become very conscious about it, even if it really isn't a big deal.

I remember being very young occasionally sticking out my left hand when someone wanted to shake hands and they were always surprised and I didn't understand how you were supposed to know which hand to use for shaking.
Things like that, insignificant maybe, but they shape a person.

As for politics, I'm very far away from anything left.

Had a chance to get a banking/finance related job a year back, never bothered to apply because firstly not being from a "target university", and figured it wasn't worth it if you factored in cost of living, so I didn't bother.
Ignoring my status as a US citizen, as long as I lived there, assuming I did get the job, is it true I would have paid zero income tax on my salary?

Cheapest rent arrangements I saw was 2000EUR for a room in a shared house.

Why do people get left handled? Does some roasty put the teddy on the wrong side of the baby? Or are they just born that way?

>house/apartment
Not sure what it was exactly. All that I knew was that to stay in a single room it would have cost me that much.

Did you know left handed people are far more violent than right handed?

Look it up.

Either they're better at fighting/surviving, or they're more violent by nature.

Day 6391
They still don't suspect me of being left-handed.

I'm left handed to write and some basic stuff but 20 years of playing games with my right hand controlling the mouse fucked up me a bit so I'm sort of a retarded forced ambidextrous

Ambidextrous dyslexic dominant right checking in.
Diversity is our strength. Left-handed people are fine. Left-wing people are not.

I've heard a theory that the disproportionate amount of right handed people is an evolutionary adaptation related to living in a cooperative society, so that people can share tools.

Conversely, left handedness is a trait that's suited for fighting in a right handed society, because people will be accustomed to fighting other right handed people, and will be caught off guard, and have a poorer defense against a lefty.

The distribution of left handedness correlates with this theory: the least violent, most developed nations have the fewests left handed people, while the most violent, least developed nations have the highest proportions of left handed people.
Tldr: left handedness is a trait for aggressive people, right handedness is a trait for peaceful people.

Lefties should be shot on the spot

1%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
>WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm glad I was forced to write with my right hand.
This made me ambidextrous or at least strengthened it.
Left to my own devices, I would have probably been a left hand writer.

>flag
well tell me about left-handed nigger cunts from your country

OOO same senpai.
I remember writing in kindergarden with my left hand, and then one day in first grade I looked around and saw everyone else was using their right hands. My thoughts were, "O shit I have been doing it wrong all this time" ever since I have written with me left.

>What do you think about them
I dont.

FUCK I MEANT RIGHT NIGGER

please god tell me mods aren't stupid enough to think this could possibly be a legit eugenics discussion....

We're basically more creative and sexier than right-handed cuckbois.

(((They))) claim there's more of a difference in brain chemistry depending on your handedness than there is from race or gender.

I'm not completely sure on how it works for US citizens. I remember there are some limitations as far as banking, but I think that as long as you transfer residency here, you shouldn't pay income tax on salary

I've seen you post before and have come to the conclusion that you are a white man living in Rwanda.

i don't think about them
but nig Barry is left-handed. so there's gotta be something fucked up about them.

As for rent yea, the prices check out. I'm lucky enough that my family has owned a house here since forever so I don't get killed off by the ridiculous rent prices

>Every girl
Fify

Don't forget about other things like placements of things like furniture, seating, reaching for things, driving cars etc. It is all different for left-handed people. You just got to adjust to it.
Hard to tell. It isn't only hands either. You can be left or right eyed or foot. I don't know the cause.

They reflect rather than mimic, usually artistic but not real smart

buying a cheap but decent guitar is hard though

i want a razorback in a confederate design but all of them are right handed,a left handed one costs like a grand from the usa

that aint inc import cuck tax

left handed people are like gays to me.
Nobody knows what exactly causes it and why and in the old days they tried to cure it with often brutish attempts.
And they used to say it comes from the devil.

I associate left handedness somehow with autism and high IQ

Reagan, Clinton, and Dubya were all lefties too.

lefty here and can confirm autism high iq yet crippling self loathing

But left hand is for cleaning

A few years back I was sledding with some friends, people I've known and partied with for many years. So, we're drinking heavily and sledding down an insane hill in the middle of the night, it's about -10°F, icy as all fuck and of course we have a few wipeouts. All part of the fun. And I land on a rock during one of those and break my arm. Not too bad, but bad enough, go to hospital, Yep. It's done broke. Get it set (no painkillers, that part was fun), heavy cast. You get to wear that for six weeks, don't get it wet in the shower. Come back in 5 days so we can X-ray again and make sure it's set proper. Oh, now we give you prescription for painkillers. Go home, sleep it off. Two nights later go visit friends at a party. People signing cast & shit all drunk and high.

The question I got asked all night? "Nobody can remember if you're left handed or not." That was fucking weird. Some of those folks I knew since high school, more than ten years.

stop opressing me bigot how about you learn to be left handed instead?

There is evidence that lefthandedness is linked to violence or trauma while in the womb, which would also correlate with a previous user's observation about lefties being more violent.

As an anecdotal aside, I'm a lefty who was punched in the womb by my violent lefty father.

Excellent, thanks for your posts.
Technically US citizens are supposed to report and be taxed (by the IRS) for their foreign incomes, even if living abroad.

If I ever see a posting again, I'll probably apply if it seems worth it.

I am left-handed though.
Also more likely to commit suicide. ;)
This is probably true. I choose to use my left hand for most things, even though I am as capable with my right.

>Tfw you can't relate
I was born left handed but my Grandpa changed me to a righty for superstitious reasons (according to my mum) :/ shame thought, I would feel better to be my natural :c

>they're associated with satan
i am satan

I use a tablet in my left hand and a mouse in my right hand at the same time. Clearly we are superior beings and once the right handed dregs are eradicated we can make affordable scissors and put all doorknobs and handrails in their rightful place

I believe thats the superstitious reason I was changed to right

yeah Christians used to do that in the past.
honestly i like being left handed, it makes special in some ways

>mfw left handed and want a bolt action rifle

>doorknobs
I hate taking out the trash because of this.
You could still use your left hand. It is not like you can't learn. Amputees do all the time. I am lucky my parents and school never did this. At most, they would take things in my left hand and put it in my right.

>play tenpin bowling competitively
>be left handed
>laugh as 9/10 bowlers on a pair of lanes bowl right handed, compete for oil and inevitably cuck each other out of good scores
>have entire left side to myself
>average 220 and have a massive cock
>everybody knows I have this major advantage
>they can't do shit

Stay mad Dextercucks.

>India
>cleaning anything

Just go to America. It's the Land of Guns, I'm sure they have guns you can shoot even with your feet.

We die sooner from having to deal with bullshit like having to go to a special sporting goods store to buy a left handed baseball glove. Dealing with latin languages that go left to right and smearing over our hands, or having to use right handed scissors, right handed tables, computers with the mouse on the right, bullet casings that eject to the right of a firearm, all the negativity in the word left, and the millions of other ways the Right Man puts us down.

Fellow lefties, we must rise up and take what is Rightly ours. I'm planning a eugenics program of encasing the right arms of children in a cast who refuse their left handed futures. Right will become wrong, and Left will become Enlightenment.

Do muslims often use other mammal extremities as toilet paper, or is it just bear hands?

I'm ambidextrous, I write with my left hand, but my right hand is stronger. I also have my computer set up with the mouse on the right hand side, I also use my right hand to pick guitar strings and for fapping.

That they are sinister.

I use my left hand for fapping, my grandpa couldn't change that though :3

We have to be careful about this until we get enough lefties to join.
Yes, so sinister. Look at our sinister plot here

what i use my left hand for
>writing
>playing guitar
>sports
>eating
what i use my right hand for
>computer mouse
>shaking hands

left handed but right eye dominant
I practice shooting both ways

same lol i even got pretty good at throwing/catching righthanded because the teachers didnt like that i put the glove on my head and caught barehanded because no lefty gloves

lefties create different neural paths making us superior to the 90%

You are just correct my dude
>Bi
>Autistic
>High IQ = Unknown

I use my mouse in my right hand as I was taught that in school. Didn't even know other lefties used the mouse in their left hands I wonder if it would up my fps skill by swapping over

Why don't you just, like, use your right hand instead of your left hand? Faggot.

"Wow, youre left handed!"
-the only extra thing left handed people get in life

I refuse to use a mouse left handed too even though I'm a lefty. But I know of lefties like it left handed and might of grown up on the left. Younger lefties might be more likely to do it on the left but it's just a guess.

when it comes to fps you have better control over your movement and it's easier to dodge bullets and confuse other players.

This happened to me.
Still feels awkward shooting any kind of bullpup or anything that involves aiming right handed cause my dominant aye and foot is still my left.
I can't aim a throw for the life of me.