Race mixing is bad for you

>race mixing is bad for you
Uhm, has Sup Forums never heard of hybrid vigor?

>Uhm
KYS.

hybrid vigor is only relevant for races that have been bred into retardation by trying to put a focus on specific traits

Hybrid vigor goes both ways. Breeds of livestock, vegetable, and whatnot created from picking the few successful hybrids

Love that anime girl, one of the first I ever saved and my first favorite.
I’m mixed race (white and mexican) and it’s okay but I think any sort of racial supremacy is retarded. I think people are made by their cultures (genetics probably effect a lot of things like general attitudes but ultimatley all humans are moldable). Some people are savages because their society has no order.

Nice argument

socities are formed by the people living in that place so you can be sure there is some genetic aspect to them.
generally though being an obvious half breed can make assimilation into the environment much harder. if you can pass as native it's alright, but when you are obviously at least half foreign that will always remain a part of you in the eyes of others

That’s why I like America because anyone can be American.

uhm, sweetie thats rude and its illegal to tell someone that.

hahaha

the US has pretty severe racial tensions so I am not entirely sure about that.

hybrid vigor applies to plants

and it works like this:

you take the best seeds

and discard the others

>implying all humans are not equal
Oh my gosh, stop it with the racism

Slide for the kike
>Slide for the kike
Slide for the kike
>Slide for the kike
Slide for the kike
>Slide for the kike
Slide for the kike
>Slide for the kike
Slide for the kike
>Slide for the kike
Slide for the kike
>Slide for the kike
Slide for the kike
>Slide for the kike
Slide for the kike
>Slide for the kike
Slide for the kike
>Slide for the kike
Slide for the kike
>Slide for the kike
Slide for the kike
>Slide for the kike
Slide for the kike
>Slide for the kike
Slide for the kike
>Slide for the kike
Slide for the kike
>Slide for the kike
Slide for the kike
>Slide for the kike

I call avatar use.

Hybrid vigour refers to a return to normal genetic health when the to specimens are already inbred.

So Somalians and pakis could benefit, but if you're from healthy stock it won't apply to you.

Yeah there are some problems at large but overall things are good. And yeah there are some racists who will go into autistic screeching mode whenever they see a minority, but it’s less common than it used to be and in general people believe in America and that it’a a nation of immigrants no ethnicity can really not be American.

>Yeah there are some problems at large but overall things are good
>overall things are good
15,696 Murders
84767 Rapes
20 Trillion dollars in debt
63% white
yeah buddy, looks great, i wish i could be american.

hybrid vigor in humans is a myth, it works only with severly inbred populations, like farm animals or purebred pets

2 things I'd like to say in this regard:

1. Hybrid vigor only applies to specimen of communities who have been inbred for too long. It would beneficial for Orthodox Jews or the Amish to mix, but not the general population, and even then I mean mixing with someone of the same or close enough ethnicity.

2. After spending enough time reading about the statistics posted here, and pondering about the future of the white race (there are whites in Brazil, believe it or not), and noticing the different behavior between whites, blacks and asians and so on, the idea of mixing my race with any other race is clearly an egoistic act of hatred and desecration for the natural order of things. If I were to mix with a pardo, a black or an asian, not only my child would be an incurable victim of many of these races' deficiencies, but also my child's offspring unto eternity. The act of race mixing is a genetic and historical form of terrorism and erasure, there's absolutely no justification for that, not matter how much "muh dick" may find one black or asian girl attractive, white women are the only ones worth of my love and meant to be my true life partners and guardians of a genetic and historical heritage of thousands of years.

Are you alright? Why are you acting so rude?

Uhm, sweetie little baby wee bit fee fee pickle rick lol dear.

I haven’t said anything to you why do you feel the need to be a bully?

I have more where that came from.