4th amendment BTFO

post yfw amerimongrels are gonna lose their 4th amendment before the end of the year

That's a lot of dead cops. Somehow I don't think they'll be signing on to raid armed citizen's houses.

Will never happen.
US are not italy where i cant defend myself in my own house

keep buying the burgerland koolaid you literal brainlet

Man, I would totally fuck her sister.

What's going to happen? Can I get a quick rundown?

>muh american imperialism
mfw i can shot some albanian inside my property that attempt to steal my stuff

Do you even know what the 4th amendment is you fucking brainlet?

Some meatball is talking shit. That's all.

Look at how beautiful Lauren is with her glorious Spanish genes! So proud of her and of her body of work. Love Canada now; definitely our best ally.

i never mentioned anything about imperialism though

yes, the right of owning guns to overcompensate the fact of being beta sacks of stinking horseshit and a burden to western civilization as a whole

Do you mean 2nd? Because everyone here has already forgotten about that shooting.

> Look at how beautiful Lauren is with her glorious Spanish genes! So proud of her and of her body of work. Love Canada now; definitely our best ally.
*jewish genes
fixed

that's the 2nd amendment you stupid fucking dago nigger

Used to think Italy was alright because muh romans but now I see you truly are just mud babies.

italian education

She actually made an ancestry DNA video which she promptly deleted that showed she was mostly of Spanish descent.

Will never happen

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

4th. Amendment:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

i never mentioned anything about imperialism though

>keep buying the burgerland koolaid

That's the second amendment you clueless retard, 4th amendment is protection from unreasonable search & seizure.

you're both brainlets, the 4th amendment needs to be abolished in order to allow constant police raids into the homes of gun owners to seize their weapons.

her family surname is simonsen, which is a jewish surname

yeah but if they take the 4th amendment away, it allows them to search and seize the guns, which takes away 2nd also right

so user wasn't wrong..

But having weapons wouldn't be illegal unless you first abolished the 2nd amendment. All you'd accomplish by abolishing the 4th is allowing the cops to raid nigger dens at any time to arrest them for smoking weed or whatever.

it wouldn't have to be illegal to seize

It’s the 5.56th amendment

Post Jessu

weed will be legalized under federal law. guns and 4th amendment will be abolished.
screencap this

but don't worry fellow burgers
it will never happen
there would be streets filled with police corpses, chaos, military shooting civilians, civilians building nukes in their basement and all hell would break loose. just like it did when we gave up the 14th amendment and allowed abortions...

oh wait, no one cares about the 14th amendment

Is he the brother of Trinity from the Matrix

All of this is true. I can only hope that is spurs the coming of a new era for my nation - one in which a new revolution determines who and what is truly worthy of ruling our great lands and people, and one that expels the hideous wretched scumbags that are our modern government and in large part populous.

Looks like avatar use.

no, thanks, kike. you can have the 19th. we'll keep the 4th.

Pictured is a jew.

Nice dystopia leftist faggot
Go to sing simu salentini somewhere else

I'm not saying you're wrong, but do you even know what DNA means? You can have whatever fucking family name you want and have DNA from literally all over the world.

(OP)
The drug war gutted the Fourth Amendment fifty years ago, so no change there, but your bainlet post is about the Second, proving you are definitely an Albanian retard larping as a wop.

>or worse a thieving gypsy

he's some actor from zombie movies where he showed his dick. can't remember his name or the movie names.

24 days later

No master!!

>meme flag