>WE WAZ HOULY KNIGTZ N SHIET

Sup Forums WE have to stop this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

doctorwhotv.co.uk/moffat-on-diversity-in-doctor-who-we-must-do-better-80637.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=hGOp4lpnlss
youtu.be/1HAD748zyLw?list=RD1HAD748zyLw&t=27
youtube.com/watch?v=NaUtwJetosA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FOR FUCKS SAKE I DON'T PAY 100 POUNDS A YEAR FOR THE FUCKING BBC TO COMPLETELY BLACKWASH HISTORY I AM SO FUCKING DONE

Heard that (((they))) are gonna make a tv-show about 'the lord of the rings'? You just know (((they))) will make that multi-culti-galore.

Working title: The Lord Of The Kaaaangzzzz.

The anti-White sentiment pushed by the establishment is hitting ludicrous levels.

Oh boo hoo , is it that bad that a person of colour gets represented in a fucking TV show ? I'm sure this will hurt your Nazi ears but we are here in Europe now and we are here to stay.

>tfw there aren't any whites in england, so you have to settle with what you got

Doctor Who's Steven Moffat on diversity:

>“And we’ve kind of got to tell a lie: we’ll go back into history and there will be black people where, historically, there wouldn’t have been, and we won’t dwell on that. We’ll say, ‘To hell with it, this is the imaginary, better version of the world. By believing in it, we’ll summon it forth.’ And, outside of the fiction, it’s about anyone feeling that they can be involved in this industry as an actor, a director, a writer… It’s hugely important, and it’s not good when we fail on that. We must do better.”

doctorwhotv.co.uk/moffat-on-diversity-in-doctor-who-we-must-do-better-80637.htm

Go back to Africa nigger

Well

You know

There is something called

Race war

What exactly is it with eurocucks and rewriting history? Why does a historical drama need to be multi-cultural?

>Some random artist's portrayal

How do you know the artist is correct? After Jesus, i don't trust white peoples' historical representations.

You know the worse thing is she's wearing chain mail like she was going to be in a battle

Anglos can't get anything right

But mate....

I don't like this and also I do not think black people should exist in Harry Potter

Stay mad g*rman , remember that we beat you in ww2 bitch

Not even the decency to hide the 9gag watermark for his bait.

there are no white girls in england thin enough to play Margaret

Why the fuck aren't Brits more mad about paying for fucking BBC? You guys should lynch the people who are flat out stealing your money to create the worst television in all of history which is full of liberal propaganda.
Just kill them all already. Fuck.

Imagine if taxpayer money in the US was used to pay for liberal Hollywood movies. It would be race war fourth reich within a week.

>post yfw white people are going to end up a myth like the "blue eyed people from across the sea" who brought civilization to early humans.

Lord of the Grape Drinks

Rudd was a cuck
We aren't rewriting history there though. It's part of our 'bad' history, you'll never see 'people of colour' being portrayed as the evil whites.

>tfw I keep praying but the earthquakes never manage to swallow NZ up

>captcha: STOP fire exit

>eurocucks and rewriting history
It is just Protestant countries.

I believe it's called 'autistic license'

That's what you get when they're state sponsored. They don't care if you're pissed of they have your money anyway.

German tv does it too but they're limiting themselves to propaganda ads and not so subtle diversity messages thrown in here and there.
Historical innaccuracy is of course there with all the nazi documentaries but I've never seen misrepresentation of races, that's just dumb.

After you got hell from America pussy

Inb4 chruchill sucking circumsized jew cock

Jews are not European. They're middle eastern and/or alien.

actually, you do.

Fluoride apatheticsapathetic what else Thanks to the jews

>eurocucks
Delusional Anglo, the post.
M8 you're as fucked as every other Anglo country.

>Sup Forums WE have to stop this shit
You don't oppose force with force, you redirect it.
Stop being so confrontational you fucking Nazi, no wonder your ancestors thought they could win a two-front war.

Khazars although Zucc and the Roths ... probably nephilim fucks

APOLOGIZE

tfw I keep praying Australia will be engulfed by bush fires or that they will finally drink themselves to death.

Kangz were not middle eastern or ancient egyptian. Ancient egyptians were middle eastern.

The Lord of the Blings

HOLLY NYTZ N SHIET

How do we stop British channels like BBC from making historical revisionism?

Ugh jesus was white according to the turin shroud
It says itself that it has to be an albino or a blonde

sad just sad

The Kang of teh rongs 'n shieet

I am not so sure that they even have fluoride in the water. Didn't Muricans start putting fluoride in water to make their teeth stronger? I've seen Brits get a lot of shit because they do not have fluoride in water and their teeth are notoriously bad.
I blame the apathy on a lack of vitamin D. UK has a shit climate. It's very cloudy and dark. There is very little sunlight, and nowadays people live indoors more than ever.

>post yfw hobbits with afros and big lips

I'm quaking in my boots
Hopefully the fiery apocalypse takes melbourne first

>we
wuz
You dindu nuffin, real Anglos did, you immigrant.

>By believing in it, we’ll summon it forth.
(((they))) are deleting your heritage, britshits , funded with your own money.

The propaganda is working

m8s, you have to ignore it entirely.

They are doing this bullshit to get clickbait from us. That the BBC is reduced to these tactics speaks volumes about their creative bankrupcy.

>they've put a nigger in a series I'm not going to watch
Yeah, I'm not going to watch it, so their loss.

If they beleive they are somehow making up some imaginary wrongs of history with the blackwashing, they are even more mistaken.

It may be worth pointing out that this bullshit sttarted creeping into productions around the same time as the BBC became an export logo rather than a national broadcaster.

And here I thought National Sorry Day was a Canadian thing.

Look at the state sponsored jewtube channels. It's as Anti-White as it gets. Also pro Islam.

Literally fake news

I am mixed race you gypsy , my great grandfather on my mother's side fought in the war

bbc is rothkike t.v.

u.k. is (((diversity island))), there is nothing to stop anymore they go down

brexit came too late for them, it's over

>my great grandfather on my mother's side fought in the war

poor lad fought hitler so his daughter could get fucked by a nigerian

I would very much like to have the money to produce a series where the story goes back 1500 years ago in sub-Saharan Africa and the characters are white.

This.

grand daughter*

You can stop it by not watching it, not paying for your tv license and vote out liberals.

You didn't do shit faggot, you faggots were in your little paper houses whilst America came in and helped your bitch ass and layed down the law, even though America should have FOUGHT WITH GERMANY

Kek

nigger if you didnt join in they would of come for you next

you came running when we told you to fag

ironic, isn't it

had hitler won we'd be colonizing mars by now and niggers would be confined to a petting zoo called africa

oh well... let's try again on nibiru, but without the jews this time

The thing is, most whites have been HEAVILY brainwashed into the false belief that all races are created equal, so much so that they really don't care if blacks get black-washed into their history because "we're all human xDDDD".

They are cowards who have no zest for life what so ever other than living in comfort and being lazy. The positive side though is that the vast majority of them are too apathetic to do anything but wave a sign around and complain if our movement were to take power. We must focus on getting our own people in positions of power and taking control of policy/the media. The best way to do this is increasing awareness and winning the infowar/meme war then when you have reached a critical mass of "awakened" you move in for the kill and boot out/exterminate the Jewish scum.

The best you can do is teach the actual biological truth that not all races are created equal, and the very negative effects having a massive non-white population will have.

As someone who was a former liberal turned white nationalist, this is the best way to start the process of redpilling.

I don't care about your race, unlike most Sup Forumsacks here, I don't care about races, I only care about truth (that also means historical accuracy). "We" dones't mean you, so stop using "we" - it's the reason why BLM are so stupid.

when shit finally hits the fan (which will happen - just the timing is unknown), you certainly will not be staying. In fact if you people knew what was good for you, you'd get out now.

WE

No One wants to go outside where mudshits are Raping underaged children and niggers stealing everything

Don't do anything about it like drive all of the leftists, kikes, and shitskins out of your countries. Just spam le ebin amerimutt memes instead.

Even the Bong's conservative PM thinks transgenderism is not an illness.

Tell me more I don't get it

The only thing I see everywhere and know is: the jews did it

Thank you Nee Zealand

No this checks out. She was French afterall.

i will never understand why you would buy a tv license in the uk and feed the bbc more money

Yeah, we have conservatives like that and they are shitting them selves right now. Because they know they are going to get voted out soon. Hollywood thought it was untouchable and they are losing money. NFL that they could shit on their fans, and they are losing money. GOP though they could force a establishment canidate and he got fucked.

You have the power.

the outrage over the 'lack of diversity' in bbc productions is what made it this way, outrage will set it back to normal.

outrage is balance.

True, but you still need vitamin D.
Low vitamin D causes low T levels, it gives you brain fog, it makes you generally feel worse, it makes you weak.
A lot of the problems with the numales can be explained by our sedentary lifestyles that leave us deficient in vitamin D.
No one is going to fight back against this invasion if everyone is a low test numale who sips soy milk and the only D they know is a benis.

they are forced to. It's a tax but don't called it as such.

>This time without Jews
Hahhaahhaahha good joke
They are everywhere and controll 90% of The world U cant hide , even if u "restart" earth

Inb4 London always rainy

>tried to teach your children that blacks are monkeys
>got your children taken away by your government to some gay fathers.

revisionist fairytales nothing new from BBC

Kikes will be slaughtered and eradicated world wide. Their time is coming soon and they know it. They are just getting in a few more laughs before their eternal cries...

That is exactly what you do!

And the impending backlash is going to be positively medieval.

>we

youtube.com/watch?v=hGOp4lpnlss

Who will play the nigger's role (orcs) from the actually trilogy then?

Already got a trailer of BBCs new lord of the rings

youtu.be/1HAD748zyLw?list=RD1HAD748zyLw&t=27

W-WE

left isn't exactly a contemporaneous portrayal either, retard

and it's no surprise, 5 years back they had some nigger gorilla playing Julius Caesar in Shakespeare's play

>but we are here in Europe now and we are here to stay.

No, actually. You're not.

I'm very genuinely sorry for what's about to happen to you. But you let the Jews use you as weapons against us, all while they were telling you tales of your entitlement, never bothering to realize that it was (((they))) who wronged you, exploited you, enslaved you.

The imminent backlash against (((them))) is going to hit you every bit as hard, because you've chosen to throw your lot in with them.

Another filthy traitor, pockets fat with shekels.

Britain, like America, capitulated to Jew bankers and did as they were told. That is all.

>paying your TV licence

What are you actually doing paying the cuck tax? Let me show you how it works for normal people.

>don't pay tv licence
>watch tv
>some point in the future some guy may or may not knock on your door
>"I see you dont have a tv licence, are you watching live televison?"
>"No"
>"Can I check?"
>"No, fuck off"

And it's as simple as that. Literally.

youtube.com/watch?v=NaUtwJetosA

In response to this atrocious propaganda I always ask the same question, when will we see Nelson Mandela to be played by White actor?

Note that his helmet has a fucking Chi-Rho on it

JUST NIG MY SHIT UP, BBC

V nice