Are there any movies that portray Japan as the good guys in WWII?

Are there any movies that portray Japan as the good guys in WWII?

Other urls found in this thread:

afpbb.com/articles/-/3149438?pid=19529166
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Grave of the Fireflies

Too many spoons drumpf this time you've gone too far!!!

The Jap loves it.

Anime is great and all, but your entire country is the size of one of our 50 states. Our leader doesn't have time for your zen bullshit.

This is almost as bad as the time he had bigger salt and pepper shakers than everyone else

Abe X Trump is my favorite bromance tbqh

godzilla vs king ghidorah

MAKE KOI FULL AGAIN

I have a similar sort of autism where anything that requires patience or being methodical quickly gets on my nerves and I have to be rid of it immediately so frankly I can't blame dt here

rip koi

TALK SHIT

probably has a lot on his mind. probably bombarded by the NRA to shut the fuck up for the next 48 hours

Fuck Trump. I hope he slips in the shower and breaks his leg.

who got the hats they signed

gay

>The eagles are not crying as well
What is this commie crap?

The chad president vs the virgin Prime Minister

But they weren't the good guys. It's like trying to male a non propaganda film of how great Nazi Germany was.

This is actually a pretty good allegory for the American movie-going audience

this

you would know faggot

lmao

in all seriousness though bros how are we going to stop him? Mueller was supposed to bring down Drumpfy once and for all but it looks like he's going to get away with it again. Every time we try to bamboozle Drumpf he's 3 steps ahead of us. Will our screaming at the sky campaign be successful?

what are some movies about lying kikes?

what AREN'T some movies about lying kikes?

>Every week of the last year has had a "DARUMPHHF IS GONNA BE IMPEACHED NOWW!!" """"story"""

Trump is literally jewish

Is Gung Ho (1986) with Michael Keaton a good kino?

Letters from Iwo Jima is pretty good

He learned the art of deception from them.

>yfw 7 more years

loving every laugh

>implying Trump will run again

He will. He planned his run for Presidency years in advance (look at when he trademarked MAGA) and as soon as he got into the job he immediately put close people like Ivanka in key positions of power and had them involved in real shit for experience. He will not only run again, and likely win, but will then have a then very experienced Ivanka run and win another eight years.

>implying Trump won't be our Emperor

That's because idiots think impeachment means to remove a president from office when it actually means to bring criminal charges against the president. Trump hasn't done anything illegal, so he can't be impeached.

Ivanka would be terrible, she's nothing like her father

this

based god empeoror trump

hail our people hail trump

I love this man

They're both Democrats.

Then how can she be terrible?

Thats exactly the level of autism a world leader shouldn't have.

epic

best timeline

yes

Yeah but it's not about fitness for the job it's about the ability to attention whore on the campaign trail

Only Russia and Israel have a higher opinion of Trump than Obama

HEY-OOOHH!

>but your entire country is the size of one of our 50 states

SIZE IS NOW ALL THAT MATTERS TO A COUNTRY!!
CANADA IS NOW RULER OF THE WORLD!
ALL BOW BEFORE OUR MAPLE SYRUP!

Letters from Iwo Jima maybe? Closest I can get.

How it probably went

>Trump: Look at these fish. They're climbing over one another just for some food
>*looks at the PM with with a joking smile*
>Trump: Should I be more generous? I'll be more generous.
>*dumps food*
>they both laugh among themselves

lying kikes indeed
afpbb.com/articles/-/3149438?pid=19529166

It's bad enough he's an idiot but now he's a bad influence on the other heads of state.

no.fucking.way.
did this retard actually do that?
OMG LMAO

IMPEACHMENT. NOW.

Canada? Why not Russia?

How it went was the photo-op was over so Trump dumped his box of food AFTER Abe did so.

While subverisionists in the US media have edited the story to paint a picture that Trump has disrespected their culture.

>Pew
nice b8 faggot.

The PM did it first

t. gradeschooler's first shitposting expedition

>anti-Trump protests in Japan
>they're literally all le 56 face soyboys and legbeards

>her turn!
>in 2024

Oh god that would be perfect

Weeaboo scum like you need to be gassed OP

I'm sorry to say but that's what white people look like, Pajeet.

"Tips from the Torah"

His personality and maturity are both so incredibly childlike. Scary shit.

You guys got to admit that trump is the most entertaining president so far.

>he said posting on an anime imageboard with Mountain Dew and Dorito stains covering his shirt smugly

it is ingrained the axis were evil to the core, even the children and the infants. There is no point in trying to paint a more detailed picture.

JAPAN HAS SPOKEN

>Globalist kikes don't like Trump as much as a Globalist kike puppet
hmm, this needs further investigation

Sorry your thread turned to shit, but I guess you wanted that to happen, hence your photo choice
Anyhow, if you do want a film recommendation, pic related largely fits the bill

Why these foreign scum allowed to demonstrate in Japan? They are not citizens. They should be rounded up and deported.

I was talking about the PM

4D chess means setting up master moves that play out over time.

however, i disagree with his choice of ivanka over his 2 sons. perhaps Don Jr fucked up a little with that russian lawyer shit, but what about Eric. i feel like Ivanka is such a fake bitch, just look at any video of her talking. anyway, doesn't matter, just my opinion and i'm 1 goy out of 7 billion people on this gay earth.

>there are people who literally spend thousands of dollars just to fly out to Japan to protest their own president
Jesus how cucked can they be?

FILTHY LYING FAKE FUCKING NEWS

Why are these people in Japan? Do they realize Abe is not a saint?

Yeah Ivanka and Kushner need to fuck off, Don Jr and Eric are actually on board with the nationalist push unlike her and her snake husband.

Pretty sure 99% of them are cuckold English teachers trying to brainwash the youth.

holy shit the MSM

No, because they actually know they weren't the good guys.
That's why they had such a profound change of national identity.

>mfw Unit 731 gets resurrected with Abe's militarization push and Trump lets him experiment on the protesters

100% in agreement

How desperate and insane is the left getting? This is worse than two scoops.

>This is worse than two scoops.
Well yeah, that was whining over inconsequential shit that happened, this is whining over inconsequential shit that didn't even happen.

>almost a year since he took office
>nothing has changed
Dude MAGA another 7 years lmao

This. I knew a nu-male in Japan who was a teacher. He went out of his way when it was Black History Month in US to teach the kids about niggers and all they "accomplished."

>implying some random shitposter who isn't even from the US carries the same responsibilities as the man who holds the office of president of the United States

Trump is an incompetent retard.

I've never seen liberals more asshurt in my life so there's that.

>plot twist, ivanka is a puppet planted by hillary

you move

you can tell Trump is bullying him into submission

>he said coughing on his frozen tv dinner, the last bit of salisbury steak caught in his windpipe as he whined more about countries that rebuilt his nation after WWII

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

>nothing has changed

aka prevented hillary flushing down the country, not bad

I think that's call ADD user

how can anyone argue that this shit isn't outright propaganda

Trump's dad was a quarter Jewish. Look up Katerina Kober.

probably getting paid to be there

Boy, I'm sure those pastebins written by some Sup Forums mental case are completely true and unbiased.