Daily reminder that not having children is not enough to be free

Daily reminder that not having children is not enough to be free.

Daily reminder having a relationship with a roastie means wasting your money.

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/
kiwifarms.net/attachments/gcgihfg-jpg.260106/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>puerto rican

This is true. Being single while pursuing your aspirations, both career and personal, while maintaining a high level of health is the true red pill. Female friends are acceptable as are friends with benefits but most sexual relief should come from prostitutes at conventionally organised and well budgeted times.

Feminism and traditionalism are just slightly different manifestations of gynocentrism.

I'm reluctantly MGTOW, as in I'd like to get married and have kids if we can get the legal climate changed. If not, then I'm not gonna worry about it. The western world will collapse under gynocentrism, bringing kids into such a world would only cause them to suffer.

Forget about laws man relationships are obsolete.

im just sad that my gf can falsely accuse me of anything and i go to jail. Or if a woman who is with me commits a crime, i'm held responsible.

I just wan't to die.

>All women are roasties
>I just hate women because I can't find one
>Maybe posting this shit will help with my crushing loneliness

I am in a relationship with a very slim 19 year old wheelchair bound parrot

This is the dumbest shit I've ever read.
Maybe stop having relationships with low tier whores and find yourself a suitable mate.
I'm guessing this movement is gaining ground because there is a huge pool of undateable entitled manchildren who cant find a partner anyway, and this is how their bitterness takes life.
I cant wait until you are truly alone, like zero chance for paretnering up, and your life feels hollow and desolate. Go be free, and have your money, and with it, a lifetime of solitutde and anger.

They have feminism in Puerto rico now too?
Where am I going to retire to if even 3rd world countries are gynocentric.

>most sexual relief should come from prostitutes
wrong

>projecting

I fuck like 8 different women a year.

Feminism isn't the problem. Women are the problem.

Where I would normally argue against MGTOW, you are cuban and probably a mestizo, and I don't mind you not furthering your lineage. So yeah, go your own way. Don't get held down by the vile and contemptible woman! Be a proud man! Use your money on your own things, live your life on your own terms!

Enjoy being abandoned by your kids.

Faggot

Roastie

and nothing more will happen in this thread, close it

Roastie

>implying you have any money to waste
dumb incel

not really, just veteran of this threads, have /r9k/ folder that I use from time to time, I can post my penis or adam's apple if you want
both sides are stalwart in their mindset with no change coming from any side whatsoever

Autism
>bringing kids into the world hundreds of years ago, when the majority of people were peasants, the black plague was spreading, and most of your offspring died in childbirth, along with your wife, was a better time period.
No women wants a beta cuck like you anyway lad.

This post was written by a female.

Shitskin and an incel, truly life did not want you to succeed.

true, but does not change the fact that this is giant waste of time
you cannot change nature of women, or men, so why bother arguing instead of doing your thing, like OP suggested, and hoping for the best possible outcome?

>muh freedumbs
Control your women, retards.

>/r9k/ thread

Dude I am a normie and we took over /r9k/.

It's a simple fact that men with no issues with women don't become MGTOW. Only losers in the game of sexual life do. You won't find a 6'4, jacked, good looking mgtow, with good social skills and a high IQ. You'll find ugly, manlet, socially weird, outcast types like you that spend their entire day on the internet, whining and moaning about women.

It's alright though man, around 40% of men never breed, so you have lots of company. You lost the genetic lottery, that's just a sad fact.

When will you ugly deformed permavigins understand you are not welcome here?

Women control the government.

>"Yes, goy, white women are evil. you don't need to further your race"

Not married, no kids, don't live together.
But I do have a gf.
And its actually been fun for the last 4 years so far.

Not that I'm planning on marriage, kids and that other cuck stuff.

hasn’t stopped
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((them)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
before

maybe that is the problem
leave robots alone you fuckwit, they are powered by misery

Physical women suck.

This drivel was written by a female, too.

So what? You just roll over and die?

> I give my money to a woman and she fucks other guys and she suck their asses while she doesn't even give ma a blowjob.

Why would they bother to write this though, if MGTOW are permavirgins anyway it literally doesn't affect them.

How about not getting into relation with degenerate women?
>But all women are degenerates
If all women you are attracted towards are degenerate as fuck, maybe you are a bit of a degenerate yourself and should try to fix that in another way than spreading anti-feminism in internet?

not true anymore man. after the second time I almost got thrown in jail for false rape accusations I decided they are going to have to come looking for me from now on. and that hasn't worked out so well so here we are.

How am I giving her money?
I don't get her anything.
Also, some women don't cheat, like my gf.
And if she did, it would be emotional pain for a while before I can enjoy the bachelor life fully again anyway, no other losses.

>women give him no attention in real life
>thinks they'll give him attention on the internet
I'm just sick of you incel cucks shitting this board up with your closeted homosexuality.
Start sucking dicks like you've always wanted, you gay bastard.

Sure thing, permavirgin.

>Why would they bother to write this though
Their vagina is their only source of power and they have no power over MGTOW, so it affects them heavily.
Writing drivel on image boards is the desperate try to gain back that power.
But females don't understand that anonymous image boards completely neutralizes their advantage.

At least you got your free vasectomy?

>I'm just sick of you incel cucks shitting this board up with your closeted homosexuality.
>Start sucking dicks like you've always wanted, you gay bastard.
I am a Christian man.
You are a dead end of evolution, all your eggs are already gone.

Being a monk is a lot better than being in a relationship desu

If we wanted female attention we would go to /soc/, not this board with fat alt-right brexiters.

I would love to have a same race wife, but they are too busy pursuing the chads and ignoring me. Even the most redpilled women start fucking at 12 yo, thats disgusting.

eSlut apps like Tinder unleashed woman's hypergamy beyond any manageable levels. At least before, women had to risk exposure to cheat (grrls night outs at the club, bars, etc).

Now they just finger fuck a phone and pick which Chad they want to discretely fuck while on their lunch break at work.

*female robots
Do not support biothots in any way

Exactly. Unchecked feminism is just normalizing women's nature that destroys civilizations.

There's nothing we can do about women controlling the government. We should just accept it and move on.

This.

Muh sour grapes.

No, not really. The guys like us, 45 and older know what "marriage" turns into. You try and please a high-spending bitch who wants to ruin what could be a happy life together.

I have a kid but I'd never marry again. Fuck all those lonely spinsters. You might find someone but it never lasts. They have HIGH expectations and want to live like the Kardashians - thats MOST women want this. They will want lots of things, trips, money...and the more you give in to their demands, the more they lose respect.

Think you'll be tough and put her in her place? Nope. She won't have it. She will claim abuse, either physical or emotional and you WILL back down or she will leave.

It's just not worth it anymore.

I want my kids to leave... to go out into the world without me and live life. Just because you're a piece of shit who will abandon your parents, doesnt mean my kids will.
You fucked up. You picked a non compatible harlot as your mate. Just because you're stupid and bitter doesn't mean that every woman is like the cunt you decided to marry. Have better taste and maybe don't marry the first slut who touched your duck, you fucking loser.

This drivel was written by a female.

This

This drivel was written by a lonely sad neckbeard who is one rejection away from shooting up a church

post feet

Greatest ally

>

>not a single post ITT actually defending women
>not a single person has been able to say why women are even a remotely worthwhile endeavour beyond 'muhh white race'
>just throwing playground insults like 'ur a virgin lmao'

Further proof that most men actually just want a relationship for the social acceptance of being 'a dude who can get a woman' and that their only real use is their holes, which incidentally, is the thing they cry about us seeing them as

Activates my almonds desu. Women are subhuman trash

>Further proof that most men actually just want a relationship for the social acceptance
Only women care about social validation, which is the reason why they are in permanent shaming mode.
Hedonistic men are only in relationships for sexual pleasure, which is the reason why the godless vagina shaming focuses exclusively on that.

Is it possible to get an STD on your balls or from having someone suck your balls?

That would be the case if these men didnt have to show up 24/7 how they fuck a lot. Sex is too overrated desu.

Anyone have that collage with the catfish 'chad' that got women crawling out of the woodwork to fuck him even though he supposedly got convicted twice for fucking underages?

no, but I have this

>a spic not having kids
what are you some sort of revolutionary?

Technically yes.

You could get scabies but that's about it.

no

If she has a mouthsore and you have an ingrown hair then yes.

People are dumb as fuck thinking oral is safe. If someone has aids or an STD they can just as easily transmute it trough oral. Like if they've eaten potato chips and have a tiny unnoticable cut in the gums and suck your dick it's over.

What if she sucked it with a condom but then took it off for like 30 seconds just for the swallowing?

> they can just as easily
I wouldn't go that far.
You are correct that it's entirely doable, but the odds are definitely lessened compared to other forms of sex.

Doesn't mean you should do it, though.

Staying away from roasties is good advice. Not getting married and having kids is terrible advice. There are still lots of good girls out there, though probably fewer than ever before.

It's almost next to impossible to RECEIVE an STI if you are RECEIVING oral sex.

Like 1 in 5000. Still could happen, though.

>There are still lots of good girls out there
where?
asking for a friend and entirety of /r9k/

Nice.

>crushing loneliness

This.

No man needs to be lonely. Work hard, save money, and the women who were promiscuous in their youths will grow up and change their minds and appreciate you for the good and stable man you are.

--------

>Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am.

>For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last.

>I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

>With all that being said, I’m ready to date a Nice Guy. I’ve learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

kiwifarms.net/attachments/gcgihfg-jpg.260106/

they forgot

>I broke up with you because I wasn't ready to settle down then, but I couldn't stop thinking about you even with Chad. I want you back, user. I have changed for the better, let me (dis)prove it to you.

she may be tired of "dating" bad boys, but she will miss the sex.

a beta nice guy will never be able to fuck a girl the way a Chad can, and this fact will always be on her mind.

>but I couldn't stop thinking about you even with Chad

This. And so many, many men will believe her.

We get it, you're gay.

The male version of feminism.
No thanks kike fgts

Enjoy AIDS.

Despite his last name I don't think that it is the size of Chad's dick, nor is it the way he grinds in the pussy.

I think she is so excited to be with Chad because he is a Chad. And she wants to be treated like a naughty brat by Chad. Chastised or ignored, at his whim. It excites her.

Good guys spend money on her and treat her with respect and show up on time and pay attention to her. What is the challenge in that for her?

>giving the leftovers to the good guys
Die alone, bitches.

Imagine thinking that this is how the real world works.
>my gf can falsely accuse me of anything and i go to jail
Due process still (mostly) exists.
>if a woman who is with me commits a crime, i'm held responsible
wat

This guide... I have never known such autism