Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationwatchuk.org/briefing-paper/14.3
youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You voted did Brexit, didn’t you

Yes but Brexit will do little to curb immigration from non-white European countries.

WOW
you mean to tell me people who have been told they are literally destroying the world want to distance themselves from that image

>I vote not to import shit from Africa
>EU forces to accept 400 mudslimes who then went to Germany and Sweden for gibs

Yeah... The rabbi is running out of shill ideas.

>focusing on the people as voting statistics rather than their history and susceptibility to propaganda
this guy obviously did not think very much about his statement

So, if we can get most of our people to agree with ethnic nationalism, then all is good?

He's right.

I always say it like this: In Germany we have a working democracy and the people elected Merkel and her open border policy.

Most Germans are in favor of open borders and a tolerant political landscape.

The AfD (nazi party) has no and will have no real influence.

Still the majority of Germans decided what's good for them and the vast majority voted against Nazis in the German parliament.

>Most Germans are in favor of open borders and a tolerant political landscape.
no most germans don't care.
They vote what their parents voted and see elections as a burden.
They are neither for or against it

That's a good joke Hans, I thought you were dead serious for a moment.

Nazi needn't be ethnic nationalism, user.

They conflate the two for propaganda purposes. Japan isn't Nazi because they like Japan being Japanese.

Fucking Jews.

I thought japan needed 100,000 immigrants per year or something like that

Well he's technically right, if Europeans didn't want to be overrun by niggers they would be voting right wing.

That's what the UN is trying to say because they're pushing the eternal growth meme. Japan doesn't need shit because its population is just self correcting.

Well...I have to agree with (((him))). White people indeed deserve it. But let's not pretend (((they))) didn't do everything they could to make it so.

Wrong.

Europeans have been told, repeatedly, for decades, that they're RAY'CISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS if they don't want unlimited non-European immigration.

Who told them this? Who, indeed?! Why, the very same Tribe as the smirking fuckstick in the OP image, that's who.

Kick the goddamn Jews to the curb and watch Europe become unapologetically European again.

FUCK am I sick of this parasite kike bullshit. They're not superior, they're not chosen by anyone but themselves, and they're the friend of nobody EXCEPT themselves.

Europeans are not the (((destroyers))). They never have been.

>THAT level of reddit spacing

100% truth.
As despicable as it is.

How much media in Japan is controlled by jews? Could there be a correlation? Really stretches my legs.

>brainwash de little goyim into wanting to be BLACKED
>ask de little goyim what they want
>"just BLACKED my country up senpai"
>"-See? De little goyim want to be BLACKED, it's just democracy"

Discounting several decades of indoctrination and white Guilt What happens when they oppose it, get called racist, face social ostracization.Does Hungary and Poland want it? it has been through coercion, if you ask most people, they don't want more immigration. you can see this in the Uk with polls

migrationwatchuk.org/briefing-paper/14.3

>Europeans do not wish europe to be only for europeans said the jew
>Multiculturalism makes us great, be multicultural goy said the jew, as he pushes propaganda for the last 60 years atleast if not more

>our country ran subliminal messages in our media implying you'd lose all your friends and be banished from any social life if you didnt let Daquan fuck your wife and live off government handouts

Fixed

thats because you let shitcunts in to begin with

No, people are brainwashed and ofc immigrants vote for more immigrants (insert pic of Trump winning all states except commiefornia when only counting white male votes).

What happened was closer to this

>5 parties existed who all share about the same values
>1 party did not share these values
>That party starts to gain strength
>It starts to become a real threat to the other 5
>All 5 immediately decide to work as a single unit to keep the 6th one out
>They form group governments where smaller segments of the population gain more power because without them the group can't over power the outsider

This has happened across Europe. And that's without touching shit like banning nationalist groups and sending in spies to dismantle them

How do you vote for things no party stands for in my country?

Come say that to my face, Jew

>Most Germans are in favor of open borders and a tolerant political landscape.

Again, wrong.

Germans have been taught a fucking lie. Actually, they've been assaulted and battered with that lie. They're not really in favor of any such thing; they've merely been told that they're the very soul of evil, and that only self-immolation at the hands of (((multiculturalism))) can possibly redeem them.

Meanwhile, those who push this narrative upon Germany, and all of Europe, are (((themselves))) ruthlessly racist and ethnocentric.

All the Germans did, seven decades ago, did was defend themselves from a (((parasite))).

And they really need to snap out of their trance, throw of their (((guilt))) and defend themselves again.

Don't excuse your retarded population and blame it all on kikes. You will end up in a rude awakening, sooner or later.

But who am I talking to anyway...

>And that's the real story
So if all Europeans were suddenly anti-immigration then it wouldn't be a bad thing because that'd be the current zeitgeist? We all know this kike doesn't believe that.

kek, pretty much this, some countries are so cucked there's just no option left.

In fact the police might search your house and arrest you just for suggesting that Europe should be only for Europeans.

Merkel gets elected over and over again because nobody cares. As Högge said we are a brutally defeated nation. We are like a comatose patient that's kept alive by the machines.

what a fucking kike... Gasprom will be very very ritch soon

OH YEAH THATS RIGHT RABBI I FORGOT THAT I VOTED FOR THE PARTY WITH THE POLICY "BE DISPLACED IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY"!!!!!!!

WHAT A FUCKING CUNT DISINGENUOUS PIECE OF KIKE SHIT

Europe is for europeans only, germany for the germans!
gott mit uns.

lel, is that why the rest of Europe accepts it so readily when Poland, Hungary & Co say they don't want any foreigners?
oh, wait, they don't. because no one gives a shit about what the people really want

Merkel is the cultural Marxist scum bent on destroying Germany.

AfD are not nazis...

>some countries are so cucked there's just no option left.

No, not cucked; not precisely. (((Controlled))).

Reclaim yourselves!

THIS

White women are the enemy

No.Japan doesn't need any immigrants.they are doing just fine without them.

>I always say it like this: In Germany we have a working democracy and the people elected Merkel and her open border policy.

The UK is the same. Every major party supports increased immigration and the British Natives continuously vote for them. They cannot claim they were not warned. Right wingers have been telling them that this would happen for over 50 years, Enoch Powel's river of blood speech was a direct warning about the danger of mass immigration.
At a certain point you have to accept that the British people don't want ethnic homogeneity, they want to be a multiracial and multicultural society. You can't blame this on Jews or Cultural Marxists, at a certain point you have to blame the people who voted for it, which is the British Native population.
The only real option that ethnostatists have in Europe is leaving. We all choose a single location someplace in the world and move there. This is what the South Africans should have done when they saw apartheid falling apart, they could have split the country in two, taken a small but resource rich area for themselves and left the rest to the blacks and the leftist whites. Current modern options are Iceland or the American NorthWest Front.

Basically he is saying racism is ok if the people want it, so he is exonerating racists so it's ok for you to say you want Europe to be just for Europeans

When did somone vote to bring more emmigrants to their countries in europe?What is this rabbi getting his stuff from

Marxism must be utterly wiped from the Earth. It is literally mental cancer.

White women do

He is not wrong.

Not at all.

Hes right, white people are stupid faggots voting for their own destruction
Sometimes i wake up and think, why do i even want to save white people, most white people are stupid cunts

Not a bad post.

Merkel also didn't get elected. The chancellorship is appointed, not elected (and so far she hasn't gotten it yet).
The parties have absolute control over who is in the race to begin with, and they use it to the fullest. The voter already only has an indirect influence on the position, and then the rest of them does shit like running an alcoholic school dropout against her.

it's like breaking the legs of every other participant and then pretending that Merkel is the new Usain Bolt.

fuck you

>What is this rabbi getting his stuff from

The depths of his asshole, as usual.

DEATH TO KIKES!

KEK WILLS IT!

You know it's true

Hey Rabbi, watcha doing

Jews fear the samurai

You want to save yourself.

It was mostly the British who were told so.

Many european nations sinply started taking africans and crap as interesting people and falling for the shit that they would fill labour shortages (which are a real thing).

Even the german “guilt” is grosslt exaggerated, Germans are just sheep who were told these people would improve their lives and listened.

They are conditioned for sure.

Europeans also got the issue with, One day theyre fucking upset with refugees and such and will call them straight up niggers, Then they will think its racist and the other day they wont give a shit because they live too comfortably. And also most of them do not care one little bit about politics.

And white women fell for it hook, line, and sinker

>Still the majority of Germans decided what's good for them and the vast majority voted against Nazis in the German parliament.

pfffff AfD got better scores than any party, naerly every party had big losses to them and only Linke and FDP made some +

this is one of the most stupid arguements ever.
>hurr durr 88% didnt vote x so x is wrong about everything and nobody is with them at all
you can strap that arguement on FDP, Gruene and Linke aswell, you know?

If you want to save yourself, don't attach yourself to white Europe committing collective suicide. They will drown you with them.

really so you can't get arrested for speaking out against such policies and elected politicians are not refusing to carry out the peoples will. well carry on then.

Problem is if you opose jew agenda you will be jailed here for hate speech .. tyrony has succseeded in west

Belgians dont want refugees. It has pretty much become the norm in Flanders.

Yet your course of action...is to retreat into small towns and pretend its ok.

And that is the jews fault?

Truth was spoken

>Jewish flag

Lets have a referendum on immigration then.

Leaving isn't an option, either. The moment all the hard work is done and you start to turn prosperous the same parasites and traitors will be at your doorstep again and the whole cycle repeats. You have to put up a fight, or else you just delay it.

There is no refugee on this planet. This is our last line of defense. Kill the traitors kill the invaders.

but this is empirically untrue.

put to a plebiscite or referendum, all european countries except maybe sweden possess populations whose citizens don't want the native population ever to become a minority.

In europe immigration has always been unpopular with the majority and politicians have always had either to lie about the extent of immigration that would occur or pretending it would not make much difference or distract the population with another issue in order to bring through the immigration that THEY the politicians wanted.

All this reflects is that Europe has more treacherous people who become politicians while japan and israel have more patriotic people become politicians.

That's why Euroshits don't deserve any sympathy. Too bad we don't have visa free travel with them, or all of our Churkas would invade them too.

DIVERSITY OR WAR youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA

t. white Eurocrat male

Send this to kike if you got twitter

>In Germany we have a working democracy
We got a comedian over here.

We had the "choice" between Merkel and a drunken small town mayor (no EU bonze) as chancellor.
Schwampel already bashing their heads in because those. fucking. greens. NEVER. will. stop virtue-signalling. Even if they literally burn germany down in the process and that's exactly what they want to do now. Familiennachzug? When schools are already filled to the brim with refugeer children who can't even understand what's going on? When there's not even enoguh living space for REGULAR germans? It's going to be one hell of a ride those next 4 years. That's for sure. And then we will see what happen. Everything is possible. Especially when they let those fugees vote by then already.

Democracy is a failed experiment, especially that sorry excuse for a "democracy" in germany. Go fucking kill yourself.

>Germany we have a working democracy
you have an occupied country with an interim government
german empire when?

the only reason that holds up is because of the medias
>lol it's all just in the East
narrative. if people had to consciously face the fact that basically every tenth person they interact with (children excluded) is in favor of the AfD's policies, they would be much less likely to just outright dismiss it.
but this idea that it's only people far away who are voting for them allows them to maintain their illusion of an ideologically pure bubble

Not true at all. It is only the white West that is commiting this suicide by ideology. Not even Eastern Europe is following them. Sorry to break your bubble: the world does not revolve around the West at all.
As a matter of fact: if it falls, South East Asia, especially Japan and China, will just fill the void.

You’re sperging out and that guy is right.

Did AfD get a majority? Did they get close to one? Did they get more than the other parties?

No, therefore the German voter does not wish their policies. The guy never said “nobody is with them”, he was making the factual statement that the majority of Germans disagree with them of their own free will.

>based on polls kill yourself goy :^)

>Recent polls
How recent? Before the immigration crisis or during, where the immigrants were allowed to weigh in?

Every population is self correcting, politicians use the fear of the growth rate to garner votes for short sighted policies to be able to hold their power longer.

>waaah our populace is in decline, we can't support our welfare!
>let's import niggers, that'll solve the problem!
>idiots cheer for the flood of BBC.
>remember that Merkel is a jew.

>muh brainwashing

If only East German men were allowed to vote, AfD would be THE strongest party in Germany now. If only man total, then it would be second strongest party.

>live too comfortably

Thats pretty much it, everyone is apathetic because there is still plenty of wealth to finish your lives even if it just keeps declining, it has made you all soft and afraid to lose your comfort.

Its why we, in the East, are not plagued by this crap.

And?

i rather die in a fight than just watch what happens and do nothing.
thats the problem with our society nowadys, nobody cares.
veryone is just concentrated on Money, career and so on, politics is secondary to them, family and tradition too.
Millennials will be the last white generation or the generation of Revenge.

and by telling how normies react to /IOTBW/ for example, even its just as another Troll/Shitpost presented by Sup Forums, i can tell, we have good chances for a generation Revenge

He's right. But that opinion ("refugees welcome!") was formed with the help of 70 years of Jewish propaganda.

It doesn't mean we have to lose hope.

its nkt women are women you put something in her head and she believes it.. Its cosmopolitan kikes, white cucks who poisoning women minds via media ,feminism etc.

Of course I'm serious.

How is this even debatable?

Look up the votes each party got in the last election. The absolute majority of Germans voted against right wing populism/nazi rhetoric.

Merkel clearly said before the election that she has done nothing wrong and she would open the borders again.
People knew exactly what they voted for.

It's the same with the SPD, Greens LINKE (far left) and even the right

You have to accept it.

>Merkel was elected
>Germans want this immigration crisis
>The only opposition are LITERAL NAZIS
>Trump wasn't elected!
>REEEEEEEEE
>NOT MY PRESIDENT

I mean for me. Why would I care about yellow faced things?

That's even before you consider the fact that nobody was ever asked about this immigration shit. There were never any referendums and public opinion has always been strongly against it.

Parties get voted in, immigration isn't even a ticket item, but they start going full hog importing economic migrants to destabilize their own countries anyways.

Then in reaction to this bullshit, what you said happens

At no point were people given an actual chance to say no.
Even when people do get the chance to say no - look at Britain's Brexit. They're dragging their feet about it so that everyone can forget that vote actually happened. They 100% plan on ignoring the will of the people in spite of the vote.

Democracy is an absolute farce. It's just a dog and pony show for the public to feel like they're doing something while the real power rests in the unelected bureaucrats, media, NGO's, and government agencies. Europe has never been in more dire need of watering the tree of liberty in its entire existence than it is right now.

She is the head of the biggest party and the SPD can't get into the government. Merkel will be chancellor 100%

May I remind you the Dutch re-elected this mans political party to power. Democratically.

it's also about corruption. can't make unreasonable amounts of debt and take "your share" from every construction project via your nephew's company if the population is shrinking.

the fiscal policies of the West are semi ponzi schemes, if the population number drops they collapse and the gig is up.

>yeah we are running ourselves out of our own ethnic homeland
>Sup Forums btfo
lol
I'm not even white so how does your genocide effect me?