Tfw white female

>tfw white female
>tfw probably gonna give up defending white men against libshit friends
Another mass shooting by a white man at innocent whites no less. I used to argue against hatred directed towards white men, but I'm honestly starting to think you guys deserve it. White men are an absolute mess that perhaps my demographic should abandon altogether. Will time stamp hand if necessary.

You know the rules, roastie.

ok

We don't need or want women on our side
We need only strong, fearless males to fight for the right wing
Women and numales are worthless
When the far right comes to armed conflict against leftists you'll simply be forced into submission
Your opinion is worthless if you're too weak to act upon it

>148217634 (OP)
>obvious leftist neckbeard detected
No (you)

bitch niggers shot more than 26 people today and probably raped 500, what are you on about?

>americans
>white

pick one

>Shit-tier white "male" shoots up church
>All white men are bad
KYS roastie, preferably by nigger AIDS

This

that fucking image

well fuck you to.
nothing of value was lost.

you have an Iq as low as a nigger.

>hurr one white man went on a shooting spree so white men are bad.
>one shooting spree per year is so much worse than the constant stream of murders and senseless violence committed by niggers and to a lesser extent latinos

the amount of murders committed by white americans per 100000 white americans is far lower than the amount of murders committed by nigger americans per 100000 black americans. same for latinos.

dumb cunt

wtf I love Kiwis now!

>time stamp hand to prove female
>not just a faggot numale antifa with feminine hands borrowing his sisters nail polish

literally "wtf i hate white people now"

pick related is usually used in other arguments but as you can see white people or white men are not the murderous monsters the media makes us out to be perhaps maybe try to look past propaganda and spin.

Best off realising all mass shooting are hoaxed and fake. That is the reality of the situation.

kys basic bitch.

Read:

trust me sweetie, we don't need you. Shouldn't you be getting blacked on camera for numales to whack off too?

>sage
If you fags will fall for this bait, I swear to God

>one guy does something
>give up on them all
So, what're your thoughts on niggers, dune coons, and spics?
>also caring what a woman thinks in (((current year)))

if your loyalty to your own kind falters this easily, you were always a race traitor to begin with.
I held you to no higher standard to begin with, and you just showed yourself why.

No one cares. Only like 1% of women are worth caring about.

>D&C
>Meme Flag
>honestly
>no timestamp b/c dude
4/shoots&ladders

Sure thing, jew.

>no timestamp b/c dude
Doh, it's a Instagram model Ashley Busk on picture.

Ur a neckbeard a numal can kick ur ass

0.02 Shekels deposited to your account, Schlomo

>1 post by this ID

Except that the Texas shooting was by a blaze of glory violent psychopath who used illegal guns (he was denied a firearms license in Texas because of his violent history), who was deteremined to get some attention on his suicide by scaring the shit out of many people as possible by going down to the church of his ex-wife and her family and his own child, and killing them all for divorcing him and jamming him on the hard track of life just because she reported him to the cops for repeatedly beating her and their child.

You see, in his mind, it was her fault, and on his way to checking out of life, he wanted to be remembered because nothing else mattered, and even if his wife and child survived, they'd forever be scarred, and the whole community would remember him for decades.

Note that it was other white men that volunteered to take him on and shut his chimp out down.