It's okay to be whi-

It's okay to be whi-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pC5WHKq6tek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah but whites are an oppressed minority

>bringing subhumans out of the stoneage is a bad thing

>shaming people for winning
colonizing is winning. If the Europeans hadn't done it, the Ottoman Empire would do it, the Russians would have done it, the Chinese would have done it etc.

How can non Europeans even compete?

>Europe has attempted to eradicate subhuman nigger cultures.
How is this bad/something to be ashamed of?

This map is bullshit. Mongolia was controlled by Europeans (USSR) and India wasn't colonised but conquered. Japan was never under European control (excluding occupation after WWII). And many, many more.

Damn it is REALLY ok to be white

But the Russians did it. Alaska, California, Hawaii is rightful Russian clay.

>europe
>culture
Dumb fuck you are not even tryimg.

What's going on here?

Literally niggers.

Look at all the countries we're improving. It's okay to be white. Fuck yeah.

the white mans burden

shit like this is stupid, you should have seen what the other savages were doing at the time

But that's the point, lad. To shame people for winning, lest they would win themselves proper lives. The whole point is to defeat the concept of winning.

>spend 500 years painstakingly gaining mastery over the world, paid for with countless lives
>let it all go in 50 because lol racism

Decolonisation was a mistake.

>Most advanced people in the world happen to influence the whole world

Yes and?

fucking kek

>Influence

>the Russians would have done it
>would have
youtube.com/watch?v=pC5WHKq6tek

French Guyana, still a part of France.

>let it all go in 50 because your qualify of life has improved tenfold but at the expense of not being rich enough to have colonies

post the recent one with crimea added

lol fucking why?

Because they never declared independence, duh

Crimea is Ukraine.

I love that Sup Forums made that a flag.
Triggers the fuck out of spain flags.

The french bred with the natives to the point where they had no national identity other than French, so they had no reason to be decolonised, they have a vote in elections and everything.

not according to wikipedia

i didnt realise what that was. fucking gold

According to wikipedia Hitler died in 1945. So what?

considering the shit we have to deal with now, I guess it was

nice proxy Ukrainian

Learn something new everyday, that's very interesting.

>hurr durr every one who's not shilling for Puten is hohol
Nice proxy, kremlinbot.

Then they went broke and had to leave.

the entirety of africa wasn't colonized by europeans for starters

It was certainly controlled or claimed, but colonized? If it were colonized there'd be massive white populations there. The only big white population in Africa that remains is south africa, and most of the actual colonies were on the eastern coast.

similar deal with yemen, saudi arabia. The image seems to equate "militarily defeated, diplomatically allied, or turned into vassal-states" with "colonized".

Phoneposting during class and replying to a thread by a retard. Im not gonna put more effort into it.

i posted in this thread before and unrelated to any russian shit. im not a fucking kremlinbot

Right. And Ukraine is Russia.

>Europe
>Siberia

>Be cuban commie
>Colonized by white europeans years ago, all the buildings near me made by them
>Liberated by a white european colony
>Use the capitalism machine made by whites to hate on euros and whites in the internet
>cum on my che guevara shirt and eat my plate of Revolucionary-o's
>Today was a good day

>Be cuban commie
>eat
pick one my chilean friend

As I've said on this board and every iteration of this board before, every single non-white exists because we whites have not killed you.

Your entire ancient empire was our playground and your nation is presently harnessed in some way towards making things that we want, or providing resources to those who do.

Every last one of your bloodlines has kneeled before ours and I can say this to all non-whites without concern of their ethnicity, because it is true no matter who I am speaking to.

This is our planet.

>Ignoring the infamous lines of bread
We had those too here with Allende

>Ignoring chinks
>The mongolian empire

we could take the chinks if we put our mind to it and stop being ow test faggots

*low

and can you name one country that did not benefit from that?

After all the european conquest on niggers, euros have pretty much ignored chinks except for some few battles, still, when neocolonialism starts again, we'll hopefully see a new battle

Congo maybe? After Leopold II it was pretty much a shithole and still is to this day, still, better than before, so none, i think

It took a while, but after inventing the means to take over the world (and then doing so), whites finally invented ethical systems to oppose the practice.

>other races never fought wars, enslaved peoples, conquered lands

Russia sold Alaska for a bargain because it was useless land that had a bunch of black ooz leaking out of the ground. (Oil)

lmfao holy shit we took over the fucking world you buttmad? Its fucking GREAT to be white hahahhaha

We should have finished the job.

also rockets. The EU has its space port there.

>doesn't know that Mongolia was a vassal
>has never heard of Hong Kong
>doesn't know that China became harnessed through the opium wars
>has no idea that China's industrial base is bent towards providing knick knacks for the west

Or maybe you're just illiterate.
Either way, you're a retarded mongrel.

Nah, I love it too, helps identify retards that would've been camouflaged under our flag otherwise.

Your welcome bit when people like you see this as progress forward then I can see why you hate us

They tried but just weren't very good at it.

Still can be done and more cost effectively than ever before thanks to technology that can be easily modified or created in the near future. Back then it probably didn't appear to be necessary for survival but we have learned a lot since then... often the hard way.

>we

Because France decided early on that making some of their colonies actually part of France would solve that pesky problem.

This is why Algeria was so violent. This is why the French-Indochine war went on so long.

The outgrowth of it for France was a new policy call "Francofrique" (I've spelled it wrong, sorry) and it's the attitude and posture they maintain in former colonial countries, especially in Africa.

The biggest thing abiut this, though, is a French Algerian or a French Vietnamese was, essesntially, French citizenry in all rights. They could vote, move to France, own property, etc. It's the reason why France is in the state it's been in for the past 40 years. Their immigrant problem is unique to France. Addressing it would require addressing the serious flaws in their ideas of liberty. It's kind of fucked up but kind of cool, too. They know they aren't perfect but in their eyes they're better than any of the other colonial powers.

It's also why Le Pen has such a hard hill to climb. She's literally fighting against some of the core beliefs on with France exists today. This fact is lost on many Europeans and most Americans because it is so poorly understood outside of France.

Apologies to any Frog-Anons if I've misrepesented all of this.

No.

Hohonhon, this is le colonial empire, mon ami américain.

I fucking traced my ancestors imperial, they're smiling upon me
can you say the same?
>meme flag
You're god damn right WE took over the world.
>not showing respect to your ancestors
>not understanding your benefits
square up mate I'll fight anyone here IRL bet I won't

>what are world population statistics
>what is affirmative action
>what are minority benefits
>what the fuck you even doin' here nigga

I'll also add that French Guyana (spelled wrong, sorry), while affectionately known as "Green Hell" and the site of at least two failed colonisation attempts by France, occupies one of the best places om Earth to make space launches. France will never give it up and it is used in that capacity regularly.

I'll take countries that has been under Jewish rat controll for a thousand.

Japanese had steel blades and Incas had metal gears for their calenders (early machinery).

>Ethiopia
>Colonized
Never happened