Operation Klansman Klaus- Make Santa a hate symbol

Operation Klansman Klaus-

The plan is for the ultimate offensive, to capitalize on the gains made by the IOTBW campaign.
This may well serve as the ultimate redpill, making the normies realise how dumb the MSM/ADL/SPLC are.

If we can turn Santa into a hate symbol, and get the MSM posting articles on how Santa is now offensive and a symbol of "White Nationalism", and even get SJW's trying to make Santa officially black, it could work just like Pepe.

This thread is to organise exactly how we should go about this - Posters? Comments? Hashtags?
I'm thinking going along the lines of "Santa is white, lives in a white North Pole with coloured slaves (elves)" sorta thing.

This is very preliminary, I think December 1st would be the ideal start date

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-23/santa-claus-spoiled-by-racism-debate-say-dutch-children/8140220
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont forget his pal KKKrampus.

Santa = Satan
Swap two letters.
Ole St. Nick, truly does have a Christian and Pagan history.

obvious lefty pol tactic to get nigger claus and shitskin claus in as a permanent staple

Lame. Santa is not real. First you need to meme him into existence before you can make him white.

>It's another 'Let's make popular X a hate symbol' thread

Give it a rest, you couldn't make it happen the last fifty times since 2016.

Zwarte Piet aka Black Pete
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-23/santa-claus-spoiled-by-racism-debate-say-dutch-children/8140220
>Dutch Santa Claus and helper Black Pete mired in racism debate
>Black Pete ("Zwarte Piet") has been a fixture in Netherlands celebrations for centuries. The black-faced helper, who hands out presents for the white "Sinterklaas" (St Nicholas) — the Dutch version of Santa Claus — has ignited a vehement storm.
>Is Black Pete an innocent, friendly aid to St Nicholas, or an offensive old-fashioned caricature that encourages racist stereotypes dating back to the Dutch slave trade?

How about making Santa transition into a woman?

If you have swastikas and call him KKK and klansmen Klaus then this plans going to miserable ly fail because of how obviously it is

I've always thought of Santa to represent European values, being all up in the North Pole with the hard-working, nationalistic elves.

Operation: Tranny Claus

And his hooked nose elves making zyklon b for the Jewish boys and girls who celebrate Hanukkah

>imblying retarded leftists dont take the bait every single time

No. Not doing that. Shill. Gfys.

Indeed. Suspect shill

this is way better.

It seems so fucking stupid...but it might just work.

>trying to ruin Christmas

FUCK YOU Sup Forums!

you are NOT going to ruin my Christmas you shill fuck!

make a fake cartoon pretending youre a white supremist organization or neo nazi organization and be like ho ho ho this year santa is getting rid of all the immigrants and bringing back the white race , and santa has a flamethrower or something and he like commits genocide and becomes hitler, while creating a new white master race, as his "christmas present"

lol people would believe that

>OK sign, trash dove, milk

Yes we did.

Fuck off stupid.

Just. Fuck. Off.
It's too tiresome to even explain how lame this is.

Yes, Saint Nicholas = true, Coca-Cola Fatass = fake

Pretty obvious and boring. It would never catch on. Besides santa is coca colas. What if we adopt some jewish symbols and do the full nahtzee reatment? That would be a nice twist on hanukkkah. Shall we seig heil to the Dreidel song?

I have a little boicunt
I made it out of dicks
I'm paid to be a nazi
But I'm just their firebrick

Fiber optic cable
I need you for my job
I get paid to post slide threads
But I get off on being a knob

How about this? We will dress up like characters from american x and be really over the top like we are straight from central casting, you know, like every nazi is. Except we will all call each other david and esther and have hanukkkkah tattoos and sing this:

Seig heil seig heil seig heil
Being white's okay
And when the ovens nice and hot
It will be the kike's last day

10/10