Get a load of this fucking pleb. Impeach

>Ahh Trumpu-san we made you very good burger and Coke with American ketchup!

Holy kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rGLoarW3cgg
youtube.com/watch?v=BYZQUJOQ3bc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bush_vomiting_incident
twitter.com/AnonBabble

man that does look like a good burger

I love Trump's smile, his playful manner with that strange Japanese fellow. His hair looks absolutely glowing in that photo. I want Trump to come to my house, tell me a bedtime story then tuck me and Barron into bed. Nighty time pillow talk with Barron Trump, feeling his smooth bare bottom in his sleep. I'm going to burn myself with a lighter again knowing I'll never spoon him.

>american president eats american food

American food done right is amazing mohammed

delete dis

I don't know how they eat that stuff with a suit on. A black t-shirt is standard garb for going out for a real Murican burger for reasons that don't need explaining.

The burger restaurant
youtube.com/watch?v=rGLoarW3cgg

Based Japan.

just fuck him he wants it you fucking oblivious fag can’t you take a hint god how did you even know to crawl out if your mothers vagina

>Trump is love
>Trump is life

Who the fuck doesn't like a burger? Are you retarded? Do you think you are cultured because you eat sushi? Kill yourself

>Ahh Trumpu-san we made you very good burger and Coke with American ketchup!
that was exactly what they thought lol

Who is the shitskin sitting behind Trumpu-san?

I honestly think Trump's that kind of boss that gives zero fucks about what others think of him.

If you, as a regular joe talk to him, he will forget your existence before you turn around.

Meh, at least he's not reptilian like Obama.

Is it better to serve someone their cuisine when they visit or serve your own?

>2 SCOOOOOOPS

The virgin bow so low your nose scrapes the floor president vs the chad they make you din din like from home president

Think you should serve your own.

But, since it's Trump and nips, like most countries see the US as overlords traditions go out the window.

t
b
h

That's the Jew who operates Trump.

Does he have his arm up Trump's ass like a puppet?

You serve the cuisine of whoever is the dominant party.

>same butthurt yuro/mehmet/shareblue poster

Noice

LMAO. america is such a joke everywhere

say that to my face frog I bet you won't

>Australia

yours if you're serving a non-country with a non-culture tbph

thanks for the push user!

>visit foreign country
>they prepare *your* traditional food
wait, why are we a joke again? that honestly sounds like the Chaddest shit ever.

Who is the guy sitting next to Trump?
He looks Turkish.

He wanted one with kobe beef

Japanese love hamburgers and cola.
youtube.com/watch?v=BYZQUJOQ3bc

A well done burger with fresh toppings, grass fed beef patties and fresh fired bacon with some swiss or hvarti cheese cooked to perfection on toasted whole wheat is like biting into a piece of heaven or eating out angel pussy.

Burgers are high-end food in Japan. Beef is an expensive status-symbol and they idealize american culture.

translator?

I fucking love burgers.

Because Trump is a child who won't eat new food so he has to be served the same 3 meals

Disgusting

TRUMP SHOULD HAVE FOUGHT ABE AND PROVED HIS MIGHT THEN EATEN HIS BURGER WITH A CONQUERORS SMILE

>Dahnold Drumpf did a thing
>IMPEACH IMPEACH
>WE CAN'T LET HIM KEEP THE CODES
>OMG HE DID ANOTHER THING
>IMPEACH IMPEACH
this is how you faggots sound

France is so up itself when it comes to food, yet you have more maccas per capita then America. And when you look at just traditional food America has a much better base then your boring bread shit.

Why would trump eat radioactive sush? A burger is totally acceptable in this situation.

Thats what they dont understand. If you lose your fucking shit at every little thing he does then you lose all weight and credibility. If everything is white supremacy then nothing is white supremacy if you make everything Trump does is a scandal then literally nothing he does will be a scandal. Trumps going to have almost 100% immunity from mudslinging in 2020 because of the shit liberals are pulling now until then. They are the boy who cried wolf over and over and now that wolf will be re-elected to office because of it.

If they wanted to fuck up Trump they should have maintained radio silence on all fronts and waited 2-3 years into his term until he legitimately fucked something up in such a way as to anger his support base and then in that moment give him both barrels.

Lefties are low-IQ mongrels who cannot into strategy while unironically calling their opponents morons. Its hilarious and pathetic.

>wearing t-shirts in public
Fuckin millennials

Kobe beef

>physiognomy of a Down's

it's called the cut cut cut act because it makes circumcision mandatory

i feel bad for the translators

having to be in half crouch is so shit.

kek

He refused Japanese food and asked for McDonalds. He is a disgrace to our nation.

CBC mentioned he didn't want to get sick from "strange food"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bush_vomiting_incident

not really that's just kobe or any wagyu really. While yes beef is more expensive there it's not going to break your bank. burgers usually around $10 or 1000円which if you live in any major city in the U.S. is about the same price for a quality burger.

Bump

Trump looks absolutely mesmerized and awed. Wonder what Abe is saying?