imgur.com/a/GJnnU
>S Syria Nov 3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg
>Random Nov 3
imgur.com/a/WNnGC
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Nov 6
>IRGC/Hezbollah reach first border point linking Iraq’s Al-Anbar and Syria’s Deir Ezzor after making a large advance from the T-2 Pumping Station, 30km from Bukamal
>Kremlin: Syrian deal could be on the table as part of Putin-Trump meeting
>Commander of Syrian Armed Forces makes official visit to Deir Ezzor
>Kurd Peshmerga sustains 210 total casualties following Iraqi Army offensive
>Lebanon will ‘never’ be the same after Hariri’s resignation: Saudi minister
>Egypt’s Sisi affirms his support for Lebanon after Hariri’s resignation
>Israel has launched its largest ever aerial drill on Sunday jointly with US, Greece, Poland, France, Italy and Germany
>Pakistan army chief arrives in Iran for meeting to address areas of mutual interest to Iran and Pakistan, such as joint security at the border region between the nations
>Israeli Navy opened fire on a number of boats near the northwestern port of the Gaza Strip

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2017/11/03/saudi-arabia-is-betting-its-future-on-a-desert-megacity-neom-qaddiya-vision-2030/
archive.is/2xZD7
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/11/saudi-arabia-crown-prince-remove-opponents-national-guard.html#ixzz4xZYOhdMv
archive.fo/GcLUi
reuters.com/article/us-lebanon-politics-hariri/lebanon-pm-hariri-resigns-assails-iran-and-hezbollah-idUSKBN1D40DY
archive.is/DOIOy
cnbc.com/2017/11/04/trump-pitches-saudi-aramco-to-list-ipo-stock-on-the-nyse-calling-it-very-important-to-the-us.html
archive.is/iNfjX
huffingtonpost.com/entry/power-consolidation-or-failed-coup-in-saudi-arabia_us_59fe47b5e4b0d467d4c225ab
archive.is/jS5IZ
maps.southfront.org/syrian-army-hezbollah-reach-iraqi-border-near-al-bukamal-map/
archive.is/qxN6k
theamericanconservative.com/articles/how-u-s-saudi-marriage-gave-birth-to-jihad/
archive.is/b9v6x
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMhrc3Zd93Q
youtube.com/watch?v=mHveHFxXa5M
youtube.com/watch?v=nk7CfD0m8EA
reut.rs/2zzWhDL
twitter.com/Reuters/status/927530059208056832
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure
archive.is/AJqqi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juhayman_al-Otaybi
archive.is/xfziu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Syria and Lebanon

B A A T H

What's the situation with Yemen and does anyone have any good maps for them and/or Libya & Afghanistan?

I want dead jews

nth for Polish-Turkish alliance

_th for lights displays

I haven't seen any maps up to date past July, situation is somewhat of a stalemate it would seem. Houthis just wrecked a bunch of Saudi tanks/equipment last week.
There isn't much reporting on the ground in Yemen.
As far as Libya it is a stalemate as well, Haftar holds the east of the country, the meme government has the west, and various factions of ISIS/AQ, and random militias hold regions of the south. Egypt has been bombing multiple ISIS positions in Libya as well.

n-th for faggots in ANTIFA taking over SDF territory

>Israel has launched its largest ever aerial drill on Sunday jointly with US, Greece, Poland, France, Italy and Germany
Forgot to add India to that

>Israel has launched its largest ever aerial drill on Sunday jointly with Greece
BEST ALLIES

>Pakistan army chief arrives in Iran for meeting to address areas of mutual interest to Iran and Pakistan, such as joint security at the border region between the nations
Lul

For better or for worse, the k*rds had the correct idea with these faggots.
Imagine if they didn't shut down that group and had them fight together with their arab militias. We would have an Idlibstani Civil War 2.0 over there in the north.

I wish we had Afghani posters on here

It keeps getting worse and worse

Now that actually looks like Suheil. Are his doubles on a vacation?

SDF BTFO'd

>miles
>not kilomemes

Why

Post your question, i might help

Hmm, maybe the stalemate in Yemen will break soon.
IIRC IS in Libya had their shit kicked in and lost any ground they had.
I think Derna is still under jihadi control, just not IS.
I do wonder what the Taureg are like, I've seen people here believe they were essentially Libya's Kurds, but others disagree saying they keep to themselves.

delet this

Most register themselves in Cyprus because the tax isn't as fucked.

french subhuman
an insult to ouzo is an insult to rakı
go sugar your absinthe

I don't have any at the moment, just thought they'd have pretty interesting stories to tell. Living in a country in a permanent state of war and shit.

>Taliban
>/ourguys/
fuck off

the Taliban may be tolerated only if they stick to their own areas and negotiate with central gov

but theyre backwards fucking retards nonetheless

>go sugar your absinthe

Didn't we have one american who was stationed in Afghanistan?

Ok, because i had discussions with quite some afghani IRL.
So if you had any question there might have a chance i already asked them the same.

Indian Air Force

>only if they stick to their own areas and negotiate with central gov
uhm, that's what I kinda said, I don't think we disagree

This whole "memeflag" shit is getting a bit cringy.

Yes, a PMC.
Most likely his CO found out he was posting here and he stopped.

Yeah I remember that guy, but I meant a real Afghani

referring more to those other two edgelords then

>t. Former memeflag

>news
Οι άριστες σχέσεις μας με το Ισραήλ είναι ευρέως γνωστές

what the fuck.

Why is a t90 rolling through Iraq?
Hezbollah keep your russian toys in syria pls

repurging

Kataib Hzb is active in both Syria and Iraq

It's a little odd how Greece has good relations with Israel and Palestine.
I guess them being Pashtun nationalists, and not being American puppets has some appeal, but their Wahhibis, they're uneducated (not their fault, all they know how to do is fight), they hate Shiites, and they have don't quite understand their own holy text.

they're*
I'm a little tired.

>Wahhibis
wrong

Hisbullah with American weapons.

On that picture? Not necessarily, that "M16" could be an Iranian clone

Heres a picture though of Kataib Hezbollah with an American weapon, enjoy!

Ok, they're Deobandi which is in the same vein as Wahhibism, although less known.

lol
cool pictuture.

>Deobandi which is in the same vein as Wahhibism
still wrong

Durkey supports Gaza, Israel wants to piss off Durkey, so it supports Cyprus EEZ, which makes us best friends

Did iran cloned the m16?
Muhh copyright.

I would guess its mkre likely a captured gun

sana.sy/en is still down
sana.sy is sort of working, but wont render for me
wonder whats happening

>m16
the what, m-16?

>an Iranian clone
Burgers supplied weapons and nuclear reactors to Iran during sah era
They have even Tomcats, M-16 is not a big deal

M√64

as a current memeflag i'm getting off on how much drama there is over something where there was nothing, keep it up

oh I know, for example you also see PMU units with Humvees, but the Iranian clone M16s are pretty common as well

they're at it again

They've said they're Deobandi. Enlighten me, what are they then?

Deobandi has nothing to do with wahhabism. The two ideologies have different origin and different histories and are represented in different regions

Probably sold the license and blueprints to the Sah back then
Nobody bothers to ship firearms to the other side of the world

No you fuck off, literally nothing wrong with Taliban

Well them feeling forced to help orgs that want to cause terror in the west cause of burgers being forced by zionists sort of makes them less appealing.

ebin meme dipshit

>next version of clone

Not sure why syria has its own thread 24/7, fuck syria, idc bout their chicken shit civil war or any other bs that goes down there

@148229034

sick, fuck off then

Leave them alone, let them grow poppy, fuck donkeys in peace and problem solves itself.

Quick summary of this weekend.

Saudi Vision 2030. Expo of KSA's future involving robot butlers, unveiled women, and no breaks for prayers.
foreignpolicy.com/2017/11/03/saudi-arabia-is-betting-its-future-on-a-desert-megacity-neom-qaddiya-vision-2030/
archive.is/2xZD7

Prince Salman’s purge of opponents.
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2017/11/saudi-arabia-crown-prince-remove-opponents-national-guard.html#ixzz4xZYOhdMv
archive.fo/GcLUi

Lebanese PM resigns in KSA. Condemns Hezbollah and Iran.
reuters.com/article/us-lebanon-politics-hariri/lebanon-pm-hariri-resigns-assails-iran-and-hezbollah-idUSKBN1D40DY
archive.is/DOIOy

Aramco IPO possibly on NYSE. Estimated value $1 trillion.
cnbc.com/2017/11/04/trump-pitches-saudi-aramco-to-list-ipo-stock-on-the-nyse-calling-it-very-important-to-the-us.html
archive.is/iNfjX

Immediately follows secret Kushner visit.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/power-consolidation-or-failed-coup-in-saudi-arabia_us_59fe47b5e4b0d467d4c225ab
archive.is/jS5IZ

Meanwhile the Deir ez-Zor Corridor is closing
maps.southfront.org/syrian-army-hezbollah-reach-iraqi-border-near-al-bukamal-map/
archive.is/qxN6k

Why this matters is because it breaks the fundamental bargain that holds KSA together between the Wahhabi clerics and the House of Saud.
theamericanconservative.com/articles/how-u-s-saudi-marriage-gave-birth-to-jihad/
archive.is/b9v6x

Because people want to talk about what is going on in the war. Not everyone is a dumb nigger who only cares about his foodstamps.

Good combat footage from Marawi

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMhrc3Zd93Q

B-but I gotta protect and fight for their women!

don't give memeflags (you)
replying is already bad enough(though i also do it)

Also it's another example of nu/pol, those retards think America is the world, I can't stand these idiots less by the day

Thank you for your input
Now fuck off

Do somkes always cause so little ... smoke?

Hey SG is video is going to be interesting for you guys, on Ba athist ideology.

youtube.com/watch?v=mHveHFxXa5M

what did he mean by this?

>post yfw izmirli nu-male CHP cucks get btfo in 2019 and based reis unifies the ummah

They both entail a revival of traditional Islam practiced by their ancestors. You haven't said what you think the Taliban are, regardless of them proclaiming themselves as Deobandi.

The West Bank Authority has decent relations with Greece though.

Varies a lot, what they used looked like what you can produce in home with a bit of baking soda, sugar and saletra, professional smoke would've looked a lot better I guess, for example
youtube.com/watch?v=nk7CfD0m8EA

The West Bank Authority has decent relations with everyone since they are seculars using diplomacy to forward their agenda instead of being hurka-durka wahabbis like the Gaza monkeys

possibly, or maybe there is another black out of web sites by the syrians. altho that makes no sense because other syrians are posting.

JUST IN: Saudi Arabian banks have begun freezing accounts after detaining businessmen and princes: sources reut.rs/2zzWhDL

>twitter.com/Reuters/status/927530059208056832

The absolute madman

KSA civil war when?

Good one indeed.

Not in this century.

Not soon enough, it'll be even better considering the Shiites along the Gulf are where the oil is, and those in Hejaz have never liked those in Nejd. Add in the Zaidis in Najran and we got a clusterfuck.

The House of Saud and the Wahhabi clerics are being cucked by an Jewish-friendly young prince. The country will liberalize fast now, all for the sake of making an open alliance with Israel acceptable in the eyes of the world.

How can Islam ever recover?

The same way they recovered in 1979. By giving in to the Wahhabi clerics and sending the young men to Jihad elsewhere.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure
archive.is/AJqqi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juhayman_al-Otaybi
archive.is/xfziu

now

>he House of Saud and the Wahhabi clerics are being cucked by an Jewish-friendly young prince.

Worst of all Saudi prince will find some mental gymnastics to convince Arab population that acceptance and normalisation of relationship with Israel together with forced westernisation is for Arab gain and is part of devout muslim culture.