Well Sup Forums how do you explain this?

Well Sup Forums how do you explain this?
The ADL says that right wing extremists commit the most murders

Other urls found in this thread:

newamerica.org/in-depth/terrorism-in-america/what-threat-united-states-today/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>domestic
There's your answer

The ADL is always right. I trust in the ADL, verizon wireless, at&t, subway, and waltmart to tell me how to think

why do you think the numbers only go back to 2007? prehaps if they went back as far as say 2001,, that graph would look alot diffrent..

also this only includes murders in the USA.

they are right though we are indeed far more dangrous and both they and we better not forget that.

Paddock was a right wing extremist because he was white

>1% of the population is responsible for 24% of murders
>leftists are ok with this

Also that chart is a flat out lie, because every "extremist" this year has been a leftist

>2007 - 2016
no 9/11, have a (you)

Im pissed about the 24% tbqfh. I dont live in America to get blown up like a filthy dune coon, I live here to get shot at McDonalds when Im complaining about not getting all my sauces!
#MakeExtremistsWhiteAgain

Do they count a GD kid killing 4 in south chi as a "domestic extremist"?

I doubt it.

>24% - islamic
>Muslims = 1% of the population

Mmmm maybe they should bring that number up to 2% of the population so they can even out the numbers with right wing extremists.

Also islamic terror is RIGHT WING extremism dumb cunt.

fpbp

I'd start by discounting the ADL's fabricated figures.

Why not do it from 1900 - 2016?

>The ADL says
whoa there friend

Muslims make up roughly 1% of the US population, so the fact that they comprise 24% of extremist murders is overwhelming.

Muslims are not only over-represented as perpetrators of extremist murders, they are in fact overrepresented by a factor of 24.

If the Muslim population were to grow to be 10% of the US population, but both the % of Muslims who were extremist murders and % of right-wingers who were extremist murderers remains constant, we expect that Muslims would account for more than 75% of the extremist murders, despite being a small minority of the population.

There is also the issue of the introduction of the term “domestic.” I am willing to bet that the phrase “international or domestic” would lead to an increase in the number of Muslim extremist killings, but little to no increase in so-called right-wing killings.
Finally, because we are dealing with the ADL, I wouldn’t be surprised if they are employing a sketchy definition of “right-wing extremist,” so as to rope in a number of murders annually that would not be thought of as “right-wing extremism” in the colloquial sense.

>right wingers make up half the country
>muslims make up less than 1%

What is the metric ADL uses to determine what is "right wing"?

Throwing out the Wing meme is the epitome of intellectual carelessness.

MORE CONVENIENT TO LEAVE OUT 9/11, eyh?

Based user

Because we'd have the world wars and that would make leftists look bad

>0.7% population only commits 24% of the terrorism
>see guys, whitey is the problem
i fucking hate these people so much.

It's the ADL trying to defame right wingers.

And I rather doubt that Chicagoans are right wingers.

"right wing" makes up about 50% of the population.

Muslims make up 1%

Litterally 50x the amount of people

Percapita your 22x more likely that a random Muslim will commit a terror attack then some random right winger

Is this the one that counts Omar Mateen as a Right Wing Terrorist?

Islam: 103
Right Wing: 68

newamerica.org/in-depth/terrorism-in-america/what-threat-united-states-today/

You guys should stop putting right wing extremism as an opposing force to islamic extremism.

If islamic extremism was spoken of as right wing extremism which it is the left would find itself defending right wing terror.

The separation of terms is a leftist invention

Let me guess, if there's no known affiliation, they'll just throw them onto the right wing extremist pile?

they count some drunk shooting at stopsigns right wing terrorism

Make this chart for black folks on violent crime or do the chart per capita and watch the left shit their pants.

>(((ADL)))

The ADL also opposes net neutrality and wants to make all criticism of Israel and the support of Palestine illegal.

They're actually talking about 20 years in the future when the death squads come around.

redpill me on netnutrality pls

thats a bb gun

>1% of US are muslims

>make up 1/3 of all domestic murders by extremists

REALLY
MAKES
THE
NOGGIN
GO
JOGGIN

Anarchists seem to be almost as bad as mudslimes. Except they take hostages instead of murdering blindly.

foreigners are still the problem. it's like hitting your wife - it's okay and can even be very good to hit your own wife, but it's very bad if someone else hits her instead. similarly, it's very good for americans to be killed by other americans, but very bad for them to be killed by members of the islamic horde.

This makes sense since blacks aren't domesticated and the FBI wipes the FB profiles of their left wing murderbots.

agreed. pepe the frog is a nazi hate symbol and right wing extremists commit the most murders. thanks ADL

Do we have a link to where the numbers came from? Generally these statistics count a bunch of stuff that has nothing to do with right-wing extremism as right-wing extremism.

>The ADL says that right wing extremists commit the most murders
this is the oldest jew trick in the book, reframing the narrative. if adl or anyone else is worried about safety, which is the root message presented, they would include all murders committed in the usa by group.

No definition provided of right-wing extremism? I'm going to guess that it covers all violent crimes by the majority population and "tanned caucasians" aka hispanics as well.
Looks like it's time to discard this I guess.

>ADL covering for Muslims
what the fuck
like what the fuck
i feel i will never understand the intricacies of Jewish logic

>let’s just do a ten year chart so we don’t have to include 9/11

>domestic
>arbitrary time frame to exclude most fatal terror attack

If you’re white then you’re a far right terrorist.

It's because he had money and style, also a dozen guns and yellow fever.

>2007-2016
Every time.

Muslims make up a tiny % of the population compared to whites obviously.
People are such dicks with statistics.

Uh, that graph is wrong. FBI stats don't reflect that...I dunno but the ADL and SPLC have demonized white right wing militia types, but those are paper tigers......right now leftist SJW active shooters are the elephant in the room no one wants to deal with

then again they are at war with a muslim terror organization/country.

Islamist are right wing extremists though.

This is like trying to make a climate change argument and only using data going back 10 years.

Don't forget the adl considers pepe hateful

Clearly we need to replace all of the right wing men with Islamists. All the left wing ones too because they're time bomb waiting to radicalize. Let them all in! No vetting or inventorying required!

>The government wants to regulate and control the exchange of ideas and commerce on the internet
Do you really need a redpill here? Why this is a bad thing should be self-evident.

>24%
>A third
The absolute state of Swedish education.

This is extremely skewed. Leftists abort their babies. More die from abortion than by terror/guns combined

I don't think its so black and white. For example, if the ISPs got together and decided to cut the line for anyone with a decenting oppinion to whatever agenda they decide to enforce, I think a government enforced regulation forcing them to provide their service to anyone and everyone equally is in order, simply because of the lack of competition caused by the ridiculous costs of setting up and ISP. But the government regulating how an ISP can decide what is or isn't allowed, or who gets prefferential treatment and for what reason, I'm not sure where I stand on that.

never trust the Jew

2 words:
Bolshevik Revolution

9/11 happened 26 years ago, its kind of irrelevant now much like hte holocaust (except that 9/11 really happened)

>muslims are 0.7 percent of the us population
>commit 24% of the murders of domestic extremists, whatever the fuck that word means
wew lad

Any mass genocide is relevant

They're almost as bad as niggers

They probably count the fag slayer as a right wing extremist.
They count pretty much any white person as right wing on their list.

No such thing as an Islamic extremist, only fundamentalists.

Yeah, I'd like to know how they are classing it 'right-wing' extremist.

Because the people like guns?
There are alot if leftist that like guns..
Or are they counting the mudslides attacks as right wing, because it technically wouldn't be wrong, but would require mental gymnastics as to why the left would then support them..

If that's the case, why are we even discussing this? Is this REAL events or false flag shit like Vegas??? Too many variables. Pack it up boys

>(((ADL)))

Dems defend sand niggers. Eighty's def do not

Eighty's***

Ask for a retweet. What a fuck boi

>The German 'far right' party is just as left wing as the British Labour Party

FUCK WHYPIPO

not even close.....
Numbers to your mother yo!!! Numbers!!!

>explicitly nonwhite slavs sharing their mongrel opinions

it's wrong but even if it wasn't
>whites 56% of population
>muslims 0.1%

Now this looks accurate

They're one percent of the population and their attacks have killed far more people. Try adding up the death toll of all the right wing attacks you can think of now add up Orlando, San Bernadino, the Boston bombing, the recent truck attack, Fort Hood shooting the death toll is way higher than "right wing terrorism" which probably includes graffiti

Pretty much, they also frequently add anybody who is anti-government to the rightwing terrorism list.

Jews are more violent than neonazis, facists, and white supremacists combined?
Damn

All the recent mass shooters have ben Democrats, Atheists, or Muslims

ADL lying AGAIN

Op is like" I fuckin knew it all my beliefs are now proven by a pie graph " since you like numbers regarding crime statistics based on population density perhaps you would he so kind as to explain the disproportionately high volume of murders committed by blacks?

As a scientist, there's more holes in this data than a hooker in a roadside hotel room

Because gang murders are not domestic terror
Because homicide does not qualify for terror
Because we’re looking at domestic, where we stop more terror plots than succeed
Cherry picked stat, get out

>believeing the ADL at face value

Fun Fact: The ADL was founded to protect a convicted jewish child rapist.

16 years genius

Which? There's MANY

I feel this post

>2007-2016

seems rather arbitrary

also
>domestic

And check their definitions, literally everyone who isn't muslim or leftist is a "right-wing terrorist"

Let me also say that given the % of americans who are muslims and who are right-wing, muslims are still far disproportionately represented in this shit

t. 56%

>if jews says so it must be true
black men (6.5% of your population) commit 90% of violent crimes

The ADL worked for Hillary's campaign. They are not an objective or credible source.

>left wing: 2%
Well yesterdays habbening changed all that, didn't it?

>Government allows and fosters monopolies of service
>People complain that Comcast is a monopoly
>"Wait goys, monopolies are truly evil thing. Good goys, let us control the internet and save you from the evil service providers!"
>"By the way we need to ban 'fake news' outlets like Infowars and take a page from the UK and punish people who identify with the far right. GUHUHU" *furious hand rubbing*

Audible kek

>newamerica.org/in-depth/terrorism-in-america/what-threat-united-states-today/

literally everyone is a right-wing extremist terrorist, even if we don't know their politics and they dont give reasons for attacks

>shoot muslim
>right-wing extremist by default

Why is this allowed?